Are you an aspiring startup entrepreneur or an established business owner? Do you need expert advice for starting a business? Or you need a list of best small business ideas for beginners, so you can make a choice?
Do you want to learn what it takes to go from idea to fast growing business in less than 12months? Or you are looking for a low risk way to invest your money for high returns, while keeping your day’s job?
If you answered YES to any of the questions above, then you are welcome to ProfitableVenture.com; the ultimate resource for startup entrepreneurs, business owners and investors.
How to Get Started on ProfitableVenture.com
- Don’t Want To Miss Out On Our Daily Exclusive Business or Investment ideas and Tips? – Then Subscribe to Our Insider Daily/Weekly Exclusive ideas Leak. (Since launching our newsletter, we have helped 25,480+ entrepreneurs start their own businesses. Let’s help you launch your own business). Click Here Now to Subscribe for FREE.
What is in For You on ProfitableVenture.com?
“There are fast ideas and slow ideas, just as there are fast trains and slow trains. When it comes to money, most people are on the slow train looking out the window watching the fast train pass them by. If you want to become rich quickly, your plan must include fast ideas.” – Robert Kiyosaki
1. Business ideas for Beginners – An idea is the foundation of any business. It is the seed that sprouts the greatest businesses of the world. Unfortunately, as minute, simple and intangible an idea is; most people have a hard time coming up with a winning business or product idea.
In this section, we provide you with business ideas spanning several industry. We also provide you a corresponding sample business plan template and a “How to” guide to help you take your business from idea to product launch.
2. Startup Advice – Starting and running a successful business requires not just knowledge but a certain set of skills. In this section, we will provide undiluted startup advice for entrepreneurs seeking to develop their entrepreneurial/business skills and navigate the murky waters of running a business. We will also analyze the various challenges of starting a business and how to overcome them.
3. Business Finance Advice – It takes three things to get a business rolling smoothly. One is the idea, two is the team and three is the money. This section covers everything you need to know about financing your business; from loans and crowdfunding to grants and VC funding.
4. Growing a Business – If you have successfully launch your business, then thumbs up to you. But you have just scratched the tip of the iceberg; as the main hurdle is scaling up fast and growing your small business into a big profitable business. This section is dedicated to helping you achieve that as we explore tactics and strategies for promoting your business, dealing with employees, government policies and taxes, etc.
5. Personal Finance Advice – One of the greatest skills a person needs to be financially stable in live is money management. How can you handle a business, career or family successfully when you lack control over your financial life? In this section, we will explore the basics of financial literacy with respect to credit and debt control.
6. Investing Tips for Beginners – Okay, it is understood that you don’t have the luxury of time to run a business full-time. But you still want to make money on the side without your active involvement. If this description fits your person, then this section is dedicated to providing you with low cost, high yield investment ideas and the corresponding strategies to minimize your risk exposure and maximize your ROI.