Are you about writing a bakery business plan? If YES, here is a sample attention grabbing bakery business plan executive summary, goals, mission and vision statements, product/service description and management structure that will surely attract investors.
- Executive Summary
- Market Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
- Financial Projection
- Marketing Plan
- Marketing ideas & Strategies
A Sample Bakery Business Plan Executive Summary
Top Taste Confectionaries® is a leading bakery business based in Orlando Florida, USA. It covers a wide range of clients both domestic and corporate clients. We are a unique bakery brand because we do not just sell breads, cakes, and snacks, amongst others, but we also run a standard and accredited bakery school in Florida. Furthermore, we offer consultancy services in line with our area of business.
Top Taste Confectionaries was established by the awarding winning baker – Dr. Victoria Kingsley who has B.Sc. Food Science Technology and a Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA). She has a robust experience in the food and confectionaries business having worked both in the public sector and the private sector before starting her own business – Top Taste Confectionaries® in Orlando Florida.
Because of our goal of becoming one of the top 5 bakery companies in the United States of America, we are willing to go the extra mile to invest in some of the finest bakers we can find, as well as set plans in place to acquire the best of equipment when it comes to setting up a standard bakery. Our Ovens are customized to fit into the kind of ideas we have of how a first class bakery business should look like.
When it comes to hygiene, we have put plans, processes and structures in place that will ensure that we are always at the top of our game when it comes to that. Essentially, we have been able to secure permits from all relevant departments in Florida.
Top Taste Confectioneries is set to redefine how bakery business should be run, not just in Orlando, Florida, but also in the whole of the United States of America. That is why we have put plans in place for continuous training of all our employees at regular interval and also liaising with stake holders in the industry to contribute our quotas in the way bakery ovens and equipment should be designed and fabricated to meet the ever changing demand of the industry.
No doubt the demand for breads, cakes and snacks is not going to plummet any time soon, which is why we have put plans in place to continue to explore all available market around the cities where our bakeries are located and ensure that we create a wide range of distribution channels. With that all in check, we know that we will be able to get good returns on our investment.
Our strongest selling point at Top Taste Confectioneries is the unique taste of all our products. There is hardly any customer that comes across any of our products by way of taste, who wouldn’t want to come back to make more purchases. Without mincing words, we take delight in welcoming repeat customers over and over again.
At Top Taste Confectioneries, we pay attention to our small clients as well as the big clients. This is because we are into retailing and wholesale distribution. Our bakeries are opened to customers to purchase hot baked breads and also our distribution vans are all over the cities where our bakery outlets are located.
- Our Product and Services
At Top Taste Confectioneries®, we deal in all forms of baked foods; assorted breads to cakes and snacks et al. We do not intend to restrict our services to only the supply of our products to stores who will eventually retail them, but we intend to open the doors of our bakery in different parts of the country to customers who would prefer fresh hot baked bread direct from the oven.
As part our strategy to create multiple sources of income in line with our core business concept, we will run a consultancy service and a standard government approved bakery school where we intend producing top class bakers who will become our ambassador in the United States of America and in Canada. Here are some of our products and services-:
- Flour Bread
- Wheat Bread
- Fruit Bread
- Scotch egg
- Meat Pie
- Consultancy Services
Our Vision Statement
To be amongst the top 5 leading bakery companies in the United States of America before our 5th anniversary.
- Our Mission Statement
To build a bakery business that will meet the needs of all our customers and potential customers in the regions / cities where we have our outlets.
- Our Business Structure
As part of plans to build a top flight bakery company in Florida, we have perfected plans to get it right from the outset, which is why we are going the extra mile to ensure that we have competent employees to occupy all the available positions in our company.
The picture of the kind of bakery business we intend building and the goals we want to achieve is what has informed the amount we are ready to pay for the best hands available in the bakery industry. This is as long as they are willing and ready to work with us to achieve our business goals and objectives.
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Baker
- Assistant Bakers
- Admin and Personnel Manager
- Sales and Marketing Officer
- Accountants / Cashiers
- Drivers / Distributors
- Security Officers
Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the business
- Responsible for handling high profile clients and deals
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for recruitment
- Responsible for payment of salaries
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Reports to the board
- Responsible for managing the daily activities in the restaurant
- Ensures that the bakery facility is in tip top shape and conducive enough to welcome customers
- Interfaces with third – party providers (vendors)
- Reports to the Chief Executive Officer
- Attends to Customers complains and enquiries
- Prepares budget and reports for the organization
- Any other duty as assigned by the CEO
- Responsible for preparing different flavor and style for all our bakery products
- Make lists and budget for bakery supplies
- Oversees the entire bakery process
- Responsible for training new bakers
- Makes sure that quality in maintained at all times
Sales and Marketing Officer:
- Responsible for marketing the company’s products and services
- Responsible for promoting the company
- Responsible for creating marketing and sales strategies, etc.
- Represents the organization in some strategic business meetings
- Ensures that our wholesale Customers get supplies of our products as at when due
- Any other duty as assigned by the Chief Operating Officer / Bakery manager
Accountant / Cashier:
- Receives payments on behalf of the restaurant
- Issues receipt to customers
- Prepares financial report at the end of every working week
- Handles all financial transaction on behalf of the restaurant
- Interfaces with our bankers
- Responsible for payment of tax, levies and utility bills
- Any other duty as assigned by the CEO / restaurant manager
Distribution Van Drivers:
- Delivers customer’s orders promptly
- Runs errand for the organization
- Any other duty as assigned by the sales and marketing executive / bakery manage
- Ensures that the facility is secure at all time
- Controls traffic and organize parking
- Gives security tips to staff members from time to time
- Patrols around the building on a 24 hours basis
- Submits security reports weekly
- Any other duty as assigned by the restaurant manager
- Responsible for cleaning the restaurant facility at all times
- Ensures that toiletries and supplies don’t run out of stock
- Cleans both the interior and exterior of the building
- Any other duty as assigned by the restaurant manager