Are you about starting a barber shop? If YES, here is a complete sample barber shop business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE.
Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a barber shop business. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample barber shop marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for barber shops. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Why Start a Barber’s Shop?
There will always be the need for men and even women alike to have a haircut; this is because of the need to look good. Also, whilst some may think that not having but rather grooming their hair might be it when it comes to looking good, yet others cannot just do without having a good haircut. This might be weekly or fortnightly, or as the person who is involved wants it.
It is because of this need that the barber shop business has continued to be on the rise. As a matter of that there is hardly any nook and cranny in the whole of the United States of America where you couldn’t possibly find a barbers shop. They will always be in business because they are always in demand.
Therefore, it is important to state that starting a barbing salon is a very good and lucrative business. As a matter of fact, it is a profitable trade that sure guarantees good returns on investment.
What Does It Take to Start a Barber Shop?
If you are looking to launch come- in to the barbing trade, then you have to be aware that you have got to do the needful background preparation. This background preparation amongst others has to do with drawing up a business plan.
This is very vital because you are able to project and look at the direction which you want to drive your business to. Doing the business plan due diligence might be somewhat difficult, as you may not have written one before. There is however a respite with a business plan template, as you are able to use it to write yours. Here is a sample barber’s shop business plan template below;
A Sample Barber’s Shop Business Plan Template
- Barber Shop Business Overview
Basically a barbershop is a place where people go to cut their hair and of course it is the working place of a barber. A barber is a person whose livelihood is mainly to cut, dress, groom, style and shave men’s and boys’ hair and in some cases ladies / girls who keep low cut. Aside from the fact that people go to cut, dress, groom, style and shave in a barber shop, it is also place where people go to socialize with other folks in the neighborhood and also to engage in trendy discussion in the community or country as the case maybe; it is a place where people go to network, to discuss sports and overall a hub that contributes in shaping the male identity.
Before now, all those whose business is to take care of people’s hair are called barbers but in recent time, the term in only used for people who handles male hair and hairdresser is used for those who handles female hair. For example, in the 20th century, the profession of cosmetology branched out from the barbering industry which is why hairdressers may be licensed as either barbers or cosmetologists. Barbers vary with respect to where they work, the services they are licensed to offer, and the name they are called.
In the United States of America, the labor law and licensing requirements as it concerns barbers for each state differ on their labor and licensing laws. For instance, a cosmetologist who operates in the state of Maryland cannot make use of a straight razor, strictly reserved for only barbers. While in the state of New Jersey both barbers and cosmetologist are regulated by the State Board of Cosmetology and there is no longer a legal difference in barbers and cosmetologists, as they are issued the same license and can practice the art of straight razor shaving, coloring, other chemical work and haircutting if they choose.
No doubt the barber’s trade has a long history; ranging from the Egyptian Empire to the Roman Empire to the Greek Empire et al, the barbing profession has indeed come to stay. History has it that Barbering was introduced to Rome by the Greek colonies in Sicily in 296 BC, and barber shops quickly became very popular hubs for daily news and gossip.
If you have plans of becoming a barber and to open a barber shop, then you expected to undergo a barbers’ training. There are several means of getting trained as a barber. If you are in the United States of America you are expected to attend a “Barber Schools”, that’s only when you can easily acquire your license and permit. Besides, most states in the U.S require a barber to possess a license before they can be allowed to practice barbering professionally. People also learn the trade by understudying professional barbers in their shops.
No doubt, the cost of attending a barber school varies from state to state, and also from cities to cities. Schools in larger cities tend to cost more than those located in smaller cities and rural towns. So also, brand names can also affect the cost of barber school. On the average, most barber schools in the United States cost between $6,500 and $10,000 to complete. The fact that each state has different minimums for training hours, the length and cost of the program can vary for that reason. Another factor that influences the fees is that some schools tuition includes supplies and textbooks, whereas others do not. Note that Barber license exam fees typically range from $50 to $150
Lastly, most states in the U.S require the same amount of training hours for barbers as they do for cosmetologists. Basically, the number of hours required ranges from 800 to 2,000 training hours and it depends on the state’s licensing requirements. Over and above, most barbing programs can be completed in a year 3 months or less.
Barber Shop Business Plan – Executive Summary
Bolingo and Sons Barbing Salon is a standard and licensed barbing salon that will be located in a richly populated neighborhood in West Palm Beach, Florida – United States of America. We chose to open our barbing salon in this city because of the need of the services of a standard barbing salon in the neighborhood.
Bolingo and Sons Barbing Salon offer services such as cut hair for both male and female, dress hair for both male and female, groom hair for both male and female, dying / coloring of hair for both male and female, style and shave hair for both male and female. We will also retail clippers, barbing accessories, aftershave and shaving powder et al. Aside from the fact that our barbers shop will be opened for a minimum of 15 hours daily, we will also offer home services to any clients who would want us to come over to their house to take care of their hair. We are well trained and equipped to service the market segments that require our services.
We are in the barbing saloon services business to deliver excellent services to all those who will patronize our services. We will also ensure that in the line of carrying out our duty, we comply with the laws and health regulations in Florida and The United States of America. Our employees are well trained and qualified to handle the wide range of barbing services; Our work force are going to be well trained to operate within the framework of our organization’s corporate culture and also to meet the needs of all our customers.
Bolingo and Sons Barbing Salon will ensure that all our customers or anybody that visit our barbing salon are given first class services, treatment and experience whenever they visit us. We have a CRM software that will enable us manage a one on one relationship with our customers no matter how large the numbers of our customers’ base grows. As a matter of fact, we are well positioned and equipped to handle celebrities, politicians and public figures.
Bolingo and Sons Barbing Salon is a family business that is owned and managed by Mr. Donald Tyler and his son Trump Tyler. They are both legally licensed to run a barbing salon anywhere in the United States. Mr. Donald Tyler has well over 15 years of experience as a professional barber. He is the personal barber to a handful of celebrities and politicians.
- Our Services
Bolingo and Sons Barbing Salon is in the business of ensuring that our clients are well treated and taken care of and our services will be carried out by highly trained professional and licensed barbers who know what it takes to give our highly esteemed customers value for their money.
These are the services that Bolingo and Sons Barbing Salon will be offering;
- Cut hair for both male and female
- Dress hair for both male and female,
- Groom hair for both male and female
- Dye / coloring of hair for both male and female
- Style and shave hair for both male and female.
- Sale of Clippers and Barbing Accessories
- Sale of Aftershave and Shaving Powder
- Home Services
Our Vision Statement
Our vision is to become the number one choice when it comes to barbing saloon in the whole of West Palm Beach, Florida – United States of America and also to be amongst the top 20 barbers shop in the United States of America within the next 10 years.
- Our Mission Statement
Bolingo and Sons Barbing Salon is in business is to establish a first class and standard barbing salon that will take care of both highly placed clients (celebrities, public figures and politicians et al) and lowly placed clients as long as they can afford our services. We want to become one of the leaders in the barbing salon services industry in Florida, and in The United States of America.
- Our Business Structure
Bolingo and Sons Barbing Salon is a business that will be built on a solid foundation. From the outset, we have decided to recruit only qualified and licensed barbers and hair stylist to man various job positions in our barbing salon.
We are quite aware of the rules and regulations governing the barbing and the cosmetologist industry which is why we decided to recruit only well experienced and qualified employees as foundational staff of the organization. We hope to leverage on their expertise and experience to build our business brand to be well accepted in Florida and the whole of the United States.
When hiring, we will look out for applicants that are not just qualified and experienced, but honest, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stake holders (the owners, workforce, and customers). As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior barbers and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more.
These are the positions that will be available at Bolingo and Sons Barbing Salon;
- Chief Barber / Chief Executive Officer (Mr. Donald Tyler)
- Deputy Chief Barber / Barbing Salon Manager (Trump Tyler)
- Sales Agent
- Cashier (Counter Agent).
Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Barber / Chief Executive Officer:
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Attend to high profile clients (celebrities, public figures and politicians)
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for recruitment
- Responsible for payment of salaries
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the business
- Evaluates the success of the organization
Deputy Chief Barber / Barbing Salon Manger
- Responsible for managing the daily activities in the barbing salon
- Providing advice about styles and hair maintenance in response to customer enquiries
- Responsible for recruiting, training and managing staff
- Responsible for managing the organizations’ budgets
- Responsible for keeping statistical and financial records
- Responsible for preparing publicity materials and displays
- Handle marketing services
- Interfaces with third – party providers (vendors)
- Handle any other duty as assigned by the CEO
- Responsible for cutting hair for both male and female
- Responsible for dressing hair for both male and female,
- Responsible for grooming hair for both male and female
- Dye / coloring of hair for both male and female
- Style and shave hair for both male and female
- Ensures that clippers and sharp objects are thoroughly sterilize before and after barbing
- Attend to clients in their various homes as requested
- Manage external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Model demographic information as it relates to those who need our services
- Source for clients for the barbing salon
- Responsible for promoting the company’s image
- Responsible for creating marketing and sales strategies, etc.
- Represents the organization in some strategic business meetings
- Handle any other duty as assigned by the manger or chief executive officer
Cashier (Counter Agent):
- Receives payments on behalf of the organization
- Issues receipt to customers
- Prepare financial report at the end of every working week
- Handles financial transaction on behalf of the company
- Interfaces with our bankers
- Responsible for payment of tax, levies and utility bills
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the chief executive officer or manager
- Responsible for cleaning the barbing salon facility at all times
- Ensure that toiletries and supplies don’t run out of stock
- Cleans both the interior and exterior of the barbing salon facility
- Handle any other duty as assigned by the manager and chief executive officer
Barber Shop Business Plan – SWOT Analysis
Bolingo and Sons Barbing Salon is set to become one of the leading barbing salon in West Palm Beach – Florida which is why we are willing to take our time to cross every ‘Ts’ and dot every ‘Is’ as it relates to our business. We want our barbing salon business to be the number one choice of all residence in the neighborhood of West Palm Beach – Florida. We know that if we are going to achieve the goals that we have set for our business, then we must ensure that we build our business on a solid foundation. We must ensure that we follow due process in setting up the business.
Even though our Chief Barber / Chief Executive Officer (owner) has a robust experience in barbing, we still went ahead to hire the services of business consultants that are specialized in setting up new businesses to help our organization conduct detailed SWOT analysis and to also provide professional support in helping us structure our business to indeed become a leader in the barbing salon and cosmetology industry in the United States of America.
This is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for Bolingo and Sons Barbing Salon;
Our strength lies in the fact that we have a team of well qualified professionals and licensed barbers manning various job positions in our organization. As a matter of fact, they are some of the best hands in the whole of West Palm Beach – Florida. Our location, the business model we will be operating on, opening 15 hours daily and 7 days in a week, multiple payment options, well equipped barbing salon, home service deliveries and our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength for us.
Our perceived weakness lies in the point that we are just starting out and we may not have the required finance to sustain the kind of publicity that we intend giving the business.
The opportunities that are available to barbers in West Palm Beach – Florida and in the whole of the United States of America are unlimited considering the fact that we have growing population of people who visit barbing salon at least once in two weeks. We are going to position our business to make the best out of the opportunities that will be available to us in West Palm Beach – Florida.
Just like any other business, one of the major threats that we are likely going to face is economic downturn and unfavorable government policies. It is a fact that economic downturn affects purchasing and spending power; if there are economic meltdown, people who usually visit barbing salon at least once in two weeks may likely reduce it to once in a month or so and that will definitely affect of revenue. Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a new and bigger / well established barbing salon brand in same location where ours is located.
Barber Shop Business Plan – MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
One major trend in the barbing salon industry is that most barbers or barbing salon do not just depend on customers coming to their barbing salon to patronize their services but also go the extra mile to offer same services to clients who would want them to visit their houses.
As a matter of fact, home services attracts extra cost and barbers tend to make more money when they have loads of clients that prefers home services. For example, celebrities, public figures, and politicians would prefer having a barber visit them at home as against going to a barbers’ shop.
Another trend is that more and more professional barbing schools are starting in the United States, because the United States before now do not enforce barbers to acquire professional license are beginning to enforce such law in their states.
No doubt loads of people want to look good at all times, this is perhaps one of the major essence the barbing salon, hair salon and beauty salon business came into existence. Over the years, the number of entrepreneurs who start this type of business daily have continued to be on the rise. This is because of the rewarding nature of the business and also the point that people want to look good nearly all year round. As such, it can be said that this is one business that if well located, can experience massive patronage all year round.
- Our Target Market
Bolingo and Sons Barbing Salon is in business to service a wide range of customers in West Palm Beach, Florida – United States of America. As a matter of fact, we are well positioned and equipped to handle only regular customers but also celebrities, politicians and public figures.
Before choosing a location for our barbing salon, we conducted our feasibility studies and market survey and we were able to identify those who will benefit greatly from our service offerings.
Basically, those who will benefit from our service offering are adults- both male and female, as well as children. This type of folks cut across various sectors of the economy. Our target customers can be classified into different groups. As a matter of fact, those who need the services barber cuts across people of all walks of lives, ages, cultures, race, religion and tribes.
The fact that we are going to open our doors to a wide range of customers does not in any way stop us from abiding by the rules and regulations governing the barbing salon and beauty care industry in the United States. Our staff is well – trained to effectively service our customers and give them value for their monies.
Our customers can be categorized into the following;
- Public Figures
- Business Executives
- Sport men and women
- Young Adults
- Elderly people
- Ladies who carry low cut
Our Competitive Advantage
No doubt starting a barber shop business might not be a herculean task after all. As a matter of fact, it is an easy to set up business that does not require formal training to achieve (excluding the United States of America). This means that you might even decide to get into this trade without training, provided you will hire expert stylists. Anybody can set up a barbing salon, if they have the required startup capital. It means that the possibility of having countless barbing salon is high hence the increase in competition in the industry
We aware of this which is why we are leaving no stone unturned in making our barbers’ shop a one stop arena. It is for that reason that we have decided to come up with a business concept that will position us to become the leader in West Palm Beach – Florida.
Our competitive edge is that we are a standard barbing salon that has a good number of licensed and well – experienced barbers that are on standby to meet the needs of the clients both in our shop and home services. Our business offerings also will easily assist us in attracting the various clients that will look to attract.
We are quite aware that to be highly competitive in the barbing salon and beauty care industry means that you should be able to deliver consistent quality services; you should have sense of style and excellence.
Bolingo and Sons Barbing Salon is coming into the market well prepared to favorably compete in the industry. Our barbers’ shop facility is well positioned (centrally positioned) and visible, we have enough parking space with good security. Our staff are well groomed in all aspect of the business and all our employees are trained to provide customized customer service to all our clients. Our services will be carried out by highly trained professional and licensed barbers who know what it takes to give our highly esteemed customers value for their money.
We are going to be one of the few barbing salon in the whole of West Palm Beach Florida that will offer home services and also run a standard barbing salon that will be open for a minimum of 15 hours a day and 7 days a week. We have enough trained and licensed barbers that are ready to run a shift system.
Barber Shop Business Plan – SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Bolingo and Sons Barbing Salon will ensure that we do all we can to maximize the business by generating income from every legal means within the scope of our industry.
Below are the sources we intend exploring to generate income for Bolingo and Sons Barbing Salon;
- Cut hair for both male and female
- Dress hair for both male and female,
- Groom hair for both male and female
- Dye / coloring of hair for both male and female
- Style and shave hair for both male and female.
- Sale of Clippers and Barbing Accessories
- Sale of Aftershave and Shaving Powder
- Home Services
It is important to state that our sales forecast is based on the data gathered during our feasibility studies, market survey and also some of the assumptions readily available on the field. Below are the sales projections that we were able to come up with for the first three years of operations;
- First Year-: $50,000 (From clients who visit our barbing salon): $150,000 (From home service clients / celebrities / public figures / politicians et al)
- Second Year-: $100,000(From clients who visit our barbing salon): $300,000 (From home service clients / celebrities / public figures / politicians et al)
- Third Year-: $200,000(From clients who visit our barbing salon): $500,000 (From home service clients / celebrities / public figures / politicians et al)
N.B: This projection is done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and the arrival of a well – established brand in same location as ours within the period stated above. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
The marketing and sales strategy of Bolingo and Sons Barbing Salon will be based on generating long-term personalized relationships with customers. In order to achieve that, we will ensure that we offer top notch all – round home health care services at affordable prices compare to what is obtainable in Florida.
All our employees will be well trained and equipped to provide excellent and top notch hair care / barbing services and customer service. We know that if we are consistent with offering high quality service delivery and excellent customer service, we will increase the number of our customers by more than 25 percent for the first year and then more than 40 percent subsequently.
Before choosing a location for our barbing salon, we conducted a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to be able to be able to penetrate the available market and become the preferred choice for residence of West Palm Beach, Florida – United States of America. We have detailed information and data that we were able to utilize to structure our business to attract the numbers of customers we want to attract per time.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the barbing salon and beauty care industry to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in West Palm Beach – Florida.
In summary, Bolingo and Sons Barbing Salon will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to win customers over;
- Introduce our barbing salon by sending introductory letters to residence, business owners and corporate organizations
- Advertise our barbing salon in community based newspapers, local TV and local radio stations
- List our barbing salon on yellow pages ads (local directories)
- Leverage on the internet to promote our barbing salon business
- Engage in direct marketing
- Leverage on word of mouth marketing (referrals) from satisfied and loyal customers
- Leverage on the internet / relevant social media platforms to market our barbing salon business
Barber Shop Business Plan – Publicity and Advertising Strategy
We are in the barbing salon services business -to become one of the market leaders and also to maximize profits hence we are going to explore all available conventional and non – conventional means to promote our home healthcare services business.
Bolingo and Sons Barbing Salon has a long term plan of offering hair care services in various locations all around Florida (home services) which is why we will deliberately build our brand to be well accepted in West Palm Beach before venturing out. As a matter of fact, our publicity and advertising strategy is not solely for winning customers over but to effectively communicate our brand to the general public.
Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Bolingo and Sons Barbing Salon;
- Place adverts on both print (community based newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community programs / events
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Facebook , twitter, YouTube, Google + et al to promote our brand
- Install our Bill Boards on strategic locations all around West Palm Beach – Florida.
- Engage in road show from time to time
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Ensure that all our workers wear our branded shirts and all our vehicles are well branded with our company’s logo et al.
Our Pricing Strategy
Bolingo and Sons Barbing Salon will work towards ensuring that all our services are offered at highly competitive prices compare to what is obtainable in The United States of America.
We know the importance of gaining entrance into the market by lowering our pricing so as to attract all and sundry that is why we have consulted with experts and they have given us the best of insights on how to do this and effectively gain more clients soon.
Our pricing system is going to be based on what is obtainable in the industry, we don’t intend to charge more (except for premium and customized services) and we don’t intend to charge less than our competitors are offering in West Palm Beach – Florida.
Be that as it may, we have put plans in place to offer discount services once in a while and also to reward our loyal customers especially when they refer clients to us. The prices of our products will be same as what is obtainable in other places.
On the average, our haircut services will cost between $10.00 and $50.00 per service rendered. Do bear in mind that this depends on the service rendered.
- Payment Options
At Bolingo and Sons Barbing Salon, our payment policy is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different people prefer different payment options as it suits them. Here are the payment options that will be available in every of our outlets;
- Payment by cash
- Payment via Point of Sale (POS) Machine
- Payment via online bank transfer (online payment portal)
- Payment via Mobile money
- Check (only from loyal customers)
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will help us achieve our payment plans without any itches.
- Start – Up Expenditure (Budget)
Detailed Cost Analysis for Starting a Barbing Salon Business
Starting a barbing salon business is a business that any serious minded entrepreneur can successfully start without breaking the bank. This is so because aside from the money required to rent a shop which can be expensive depending on the size and location of the facility, every other expenses that is required are quite within the reach of a serious minded entrepreneur.
The items listed below are the basics that we would need when starting our barbing salon business in West Palm Beach – Florida, United States, although costs might vary slightly depending on the state of the economy;
- The Total Fee for Registering the Business in Florida – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits – $1,500.
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of our barbing salon in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of – $3,580.
- Cost for hiring Business Consultant – $2,500.
- Cost for Computer Software (Accounting Software, Payroll Software, CRM Software, Microsoft Office, and QuickBooks Pro et al) – $3,000
- Insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $3,400.
- Cost for payment of rent for 12 month at $1.76 per square feet in the total amount of $105,600.
- Cost for office remodeling (construction of racks and shelves) – $10,000.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits – ($2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $70,000
- The cost for Start-up inventory (stocking with a wide range of products – clippers, shaving powder, hair shampoo and aftershave et al) – $ 10,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound system, Mirrors, tables and chairs et al): $4,000.
- The cost of Launching a Website: $700
- The cost for our opening party: $5,000
- Miscellaneous: $2,000
We would need an estimate of $150,000 to successfully set up our standard and first class barbing salon business in West Palm Beach – Florida. Please note that this amount includes the salaries of all the staff for the first month of operation.
This are most of the equipment and supplies we will purchase before officially opening our barbing salon to the general public;
- Barber chair
- Hair clipper
- Barber cloth or wrap
- Barber powder (talcum powder or baby powder)
- Barber neck paper/tape
- Barber mirror or back mirror
- Hair brilliantine
- Hair cream
- Hair dryer, hair blower or blow drier
- Hair gel
- Hair pomade
- Hair scissors
- Hair spray
- Hair tonic
- Hair wax
- Shave brush
- Shaving oil
- Shaving razor
- Mustache wax
Generating Funding / Startup Capital for Bolingo and Sons Barbing Salon
Bolingo and Sons Barbing Salon is a private business that is solely owned and financed by Mr. Donald Tyler and his son Trump Tyler. They do not intend to welcome any external business partners which is why he has decided to restrict the sourcing of the start – up capital to 3 major sources.
These are the areas Bolingo and Sons Barbing Salon intends to generate our start – up capital;
- Generate part of the start – up capital from personal savings
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from my Bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $50,000 (Personal savings $30,000 and soft loan from family members $20,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $100,000 from our bank. All the papers and document have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
Barber Shop Business Plan – Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the numbers of loyal customers that they have the capacity and competence of the employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factor are missing from a business (company), then it won’t be too long before the business close shop.
One of our major goals of starting Bolingo and Sons Barbing Salon is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running. We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to offer our barbing salon services a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are well prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Bolingo and Sons Barbing Salon will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and re – training of our workforce is at the top burner.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our long – term serving staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dream.
Check List / Milestone
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Securing Barbing license: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of facility and remodeling the facility: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Graphic Designs and Printing of Marketing / Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the required salon equipment / tools et al (Clippers, Sterilizers and hair cut accessories): In Progress
- Purchase of the Needed furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Opening party / launching party planning: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with vendors: In Progress