Are you about writing a consulting firm business plan? If YES, here is a sample attention grabbing consulting firm business plan executive summary, goals, mission and vision statements, product/service description and management structure that will surely attract investors.
- Executive Summary
- Market Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
- Financial Projection
- Marketing Plan
- Marketing ideas & Strategies
Consulting Firm Business Plan Executive Summary Sample
Denzel and McPherson Consulting, LLP is a Human Resource and Capital Development Consulting firm that will be located in New York City, New York. The company will be operated as a standard consulting firm with bias in business consulting and also handle other related aspect of human resources and capital development aspect of consulting as requested by our clients.
We are aware that businesses these days require diverse and sophisticated approaches. This is why we will position our consulting firm to offer a wide range of consulting services as requested by our clients.
Denzel and McPherson Consulting, LLP is a client-focused and result driven business consulting firm that provides broad-based experience at an affordable fee that won’t in any way put a hole in the pocket of our clients. We will offer a complete range of business consulting services to our local, state, national, and multi-national clients and we will ensure that we work hard to provide the required services and business solutions needed by our clients to accomplish their business goals and objectives.
At Denzel and McPherson Consulting, LLP, our client’s best interest come first, and everything we do is guided by our values and professional ethics. We will ensure that we hire consultants who are well experienced in a wide variety of business consulting and trainings et al.
We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely. We will cultivate a working environment that provides a human, sustainable approach to earning a living, and living in our world, for our partners, employees and for our clients.
Denzel and McPherson Consulting, LLP will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a firm, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible.
- Our Founder
Denzel and McPherson Consulting, LLP is founded by Dr. Denzel Graham – Douglas and his son McPherson Graham – Douglas. The organization will be managed by Dr. Denzel Graham – Douglas, he graduated from University of California – Berkley (First Degree), Brock School of Business at Stamford University (MBA), and University of Harvard (PhD.).
He has extensive experience in a diverse range of business consulting, and his consulting practice is concentrated in the areas of helping both big corporations and start – ups position their business for growth, sustainability and expansion.
- Our Product and Services
Denzel and McPherson Consulting, LLP is going to offer varieties of services within the scope of the consulting industry in the United States of America. Our intention of starting our consulting firm is to make profits from the industry and we will do all that is permitted by the law in the US to achieve our aim and ambition.
Our business offering are listed below;
- Recruitment and Training Consulting
- Business Formation and Business Strategies for corporate organization
- Management Consulting
- Strategy Consulting
- Technological Consulting
- Marketing and Sales Consulting
- Human Resource and Capital Development Consulting
- Brand Consulting
- Accounting and Financial Services Consulting
- Tax Consulting
- Insurance Consulting
Our Vision Statement
Our vision is to provide our clients with skilled consulting and training solutions in a timely and efficient manner. We strive to handle each client with accountability and responsiveness, as if we were building our own business. We focus our attention on the providing workable business solutions for our clients so that our clients can focus their attention on the success of their business. Our vision reflects our values: integrity, service, excellence and teamwork.
- Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to provide professional and trusted consulting services that assist businesses and non-profit organizations in operating sustainably. We provide workable business solutions in combination with our own business backgrounds, and deliver valuable services in a timely and cost-effective way.
- Our Business Structure
Denzel and McPherson Consulting, LLP will build a solid business structure that can support the growth of our business. We will ensure that we hire competent hands to help us build the business of our dream. Below is the business structure that we will build Denzel and McPherson Consulting, LLP;
- Chief Executive Officer / Lead Consultant
- Business Consultants
- Training and Development Executive
- Legal Secretary
- Admin and HR Manager
- Business Developer
- Front Desk Officer
Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Office / Lead Consultant:
- Responsible for providing direction for the firm
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for handling high profile clients and deals
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Reports to the board
- Responsible for drawing up contracts and other legal documents for the company
- Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics; coordinating case preparation.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions; maintaining transcripts; documenting and maintaining evidence.
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Responsible for providing business solutions for clients
- Works with the Business analyst to design workable business plan document for clients
- Works with the Training and Development Consultant to develop training solutions for clients
- Tracks hours and bills to clients.
- Handles any other responsibility as assigned by the Lead Consultant
Training and Development Consultant
- Coordinates training programs facilitated by Denzel and McPherson Consulting, LLP
- Writes winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with company policy
- Identifies training and development needs for staff through job analysis, appraisals and consultation
- Collects briefs from clients in respect of Recruitment exercise, Learning and Development and Advisory services
- Designs job descriptions with KPI to drive performance management for clients
- Regularly hold meetings with key stakeholders to review the effectiveness of HR Policies, Procedures and Processes
- Facilitates and coordinate strategic sessions.
- Works directly with clients in a non-advising capacity, such as answering questions, scheduling appointments and making sure all training concerns are properly taken care off
- Responsible for handling all trainings both internal and external trainings
- Writes winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with company policy
- Responsible for handling business research, marker surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Works with the Business consultant in helping clients develop workable business plan documents
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the business consultant or the lead consultant
Admin and HR Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out staff induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily office activities.
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of development projects.
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding increase sales
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Represents the company in strategic meetings
- Helps increase sales and growth for the company
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for one or more properties.
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the company
- Serves as internal auditor for the company
Client Service Executive
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In centre, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the manager in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the company’s products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients when they make enquiries
Front Desk Officer
- Receives Visitors / clients on behalf of the organization
- Receives parcels / documents for the company
- Handles enquiries via e-mail and phone calls for the organization
- Distribute mails in the organization
- Handles any other duties as assigned my the line manager