Are you about writing a business plan for a consulting firm? If YES, here is a sample consulting firm business plan financial projection, cost, budget & forecast suitable for investors.
- Executive Summary
- Market Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
- Financial Projection
- Marketing Plan
- Marketing ideas & Strategies
Consulting Firm Business Plan – Our Budget & Expenditure
Starting a consulting firm can be cost effective; this is so because on the average, you are not expected to acquire expensive machines and equipment. Basically what you should be concerned about is the amount needed to secure a standard office facility in a good and busy business district, the amount needed to furniture and equip the office, the amount needed to pay bills, promote the business and obtain the appropriate business license and certifications.
Basically, this is the area we are looking towards spending our start – up capital on;
- The Total Fee for incorporating the Business in New York – $750.
- The budget for Liability insurance, permits and license – $2,500
- The Amount needed to acquire a suitable Office facility in a business district 6 months (Re – Construction of the facility inclusive) – $40,000.
- The Cost for equipping the office (computers, printers, fax machines, furniture, telephones, filing cabins, safety gadgets and electronics et al) – $2,000
- The Cost of Launching your official Website – $600
- Budget for paying at least two employees for 3 months and utility bills – $30,000
- Additional Expenditure (Business cards, Signage, Adverts and Promotions et al) – $2,500
- Miscellaneous – $1,000
Going by the report from the research and feasibility studies, we will need about $150,000 to set up a small scale but standard consulting firm in the United States of America.
Sources of Income
Denzel and McPherson Consulting, LLP is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the consulting industry and we are going to go all the way to ensure that we do all it takes to attract clients on a regular basis and sign retainer – ship with most of our clients.
Denzel and McPherson Consulting, LLP will generate income by offering the following consulting services for individuals and for organizations;
- Recruitment and Training Consulting
- Business Formation and Business Strategies for corporate organization
- Management Consulting
- Strategy Consulting
- Technological Consulting
- Marketing and Sales Consulting
- Human Resource and Capital Development Consulting
- Brand Consulting
- Accounting and Financial Services Consulting
- Tax Consulting
- Insurance Consulting
As long as there are people living in the United States of America and business starting and growing in the U.S., the services of consulting firms will always be needed.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in the U.S. and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income / profits from the first six month of operations and grow the business and our clientele base beyond New York City, New York to other states in the U.S. and even the global market.
We have been able to critically examine the business consulting market and we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projection is based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to startups in New York.
Below is the sales projection for Denzel and McPherson Consulting, LLP, it is based on the location of our business consulting firm and the wide range of consulting services that we will be offering;
- First Year-: $100,000
- Second Year-: $500,000
- Third Year-: $1,000,000
N.B: This projection is done based on what is obtainable in the industry.