Are you about writing a daycare business plan? If YES, here is a sample daycare business plan financial projection, cost, budget & forecast suitable for investors.
- Executive Summary
- Market Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
- Financial Projection
- Marketing Plan
- Marketing ideas & Strategies
Daycare Business Plan – Start – Up Expenditure (Budget)
This is the key area where we will spend our start – up capital;
- The Total Fee for Registering the Business in Ohio: $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services totaling $1,300.
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Coffee4All® in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of $3,580.
- Cost for hiring Consultant – $2,500.
- Insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $2,400.
- Cost for payment of rent for 12 month at $1.76 per square feet in the total amount of $52,800.
- Cost for building remodeling – $25,000.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits ($2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $60,000
- The cost for Start-up inventory – $16,027
- The cost for office supplies (one month) – $287
- Daycare hardware (bins, utensil rack, shelves, food case) – $3,720
- Cost for client reception area equipment (plates, glasses, flatware) – $3,000
- Cost for equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- Office equipment and furniture – $3,600
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, tables and chairs et al): $4,000.
- The cost of Launching a Website: $600
- The cost for our opening party: $5,000
- Miscellaneous: $2,500
We would need an estimate of about $100,000 to successfully set up our day care business. The amount includes the salary of all employees and the CEO (Owner) for 3 months.
Daycare Business Plan – Financial Projection Sample
- Sources of Income
Our sources of income for Tiny Thoughts is limited to the services of taking proper care of the children that have been placed in our care. However, we are not relenting when it comes to opening different branches.
- Sales Forecast
It is important to state that our sale forecast is based on the data gathered during our feasibility studies and also some of the assumptions readily available on the field. Below is the sales projection based on the location (Ohio), which already has an avalanche of day care schools.
- 200 pupils per session
N.B: Our annual projected sales for TinyThoughts® is put at about $4,800-$16,500, or $400 -$1,375 monthly per child. Over and above, as Tiny Thoughts gets established, our net profitability will likely witness a boom as that indeed is what we project.