Are you about starting a diaper manufacturing business? If YES, here is a complete sample diaper manufacturing business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE.
Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a diaper manufacturing business. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample diaper manufacturing marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for diaper manufacturing businesses. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Why Start a Diaper Manufacturing Business?
The rule of thumb in choosing a business to launch is to look out for a business whose products or services are needed in our everyday life; a business whose products can be purchased by the rich as well as the poor and a business that is less competitive in your location.
One of such businesses is a diaper manufacturing business. It is a fact that diapers are used by the children of the rich, as well as the children of the poor. Diaper business is indeed a profitable and thriving business that an aspiring entrepreneur with the required start – up capital can successfully launch and grow from scratch to profitability.
If you are interested in starting a diaper manufacturing company, then you would find this sample diaper manufacturing company business plan template highly useful;
A Sample Diaper Manufacturing Business Plan Template
- Business Overview
Diapers are used by babies / children and in some cases adults (elderly citizens) all over the world and there are various diapers manufacturing companies whose products are not only sold in their host countries but are exported to other countries of the world. Basically, diapers manufacturing companies’ designs and produces disposable or cloth diapers, which are garments that are worn by babies / children and the elderly to catch excrement and urine.
If you take a closer look at the Diaper Manufacturing Industry, you will realize that stagnant product prices and of course key demographic variables have affected the Diaper Manufacturing industry over the years. Surprisingly, growth in the number of children has not been sufficient to compensate for stagnant prices. Going forward, wealth gains resulting from increases in per capita disposable income and improvements in equity markets will positively impact couples’ decisions to have children hence demand for diapers.
The Diaper Manufacturing industry is indeed a thriving and viable business in most countries of the world (United States of America, Italy, France, United Kingdom, China and India et al). Statistics has it that in the United States of America alone, the Diaper Manufacturing industry generates a whooping sum of well over $12 billion annually from more than 25 registered and licensed big diapers manufacturing companies scattered all around the United States of America.
The industry is responsible for the employment of well over 16,026 people. Experts project the diaper manufacturing industry to grow at a 0.7 percent annual rate. The establishment in this industry that has a dominant market share in the United States of America are; Procter &Gamble and Kimberly – Clark.
According to report published by IBISWROLD, the Diaper Manufacturing industry has a moderate level of market share concentration, with an estimated 68.0 percent of the market being held by the top four producers in 2016. Even though major disposable diaper and sanitary product manufactures Procter and Gamble and Kimberly-Clark largely dominate the industry, other midlevel chains, including Domtar Corporation, have shown a growing level of acquisition activity in recent years.
The report also shows that, domestic producers of diapers do not face any substantial threats from foreign manufacturers due to the costs associated with shipping diapers overseas. So also, major competition from new entrants is limited by the aggressive advertising campaigns and widespread brand recognition that exists among the industry’s customers.
Over and above, the diaper manufacturing industry is a profitable industry and it is open for any aspiring entrepreneur to come in and establish his or her business; you can chose to start on a small scale or you can chose to start on a large scale with standard diaper manufacturing factories both in the United States of America and in countries in Asia where you can get cheaper labor and raw materials.
Diaper Manufacturing Business Plan – Executive Summary
Angelic Flora® Diapers, Inc. is a standard and registered diaper manufacturing company that will be located in Little Rock – Arkansas; in an ideal location highly suitable for the kind of manufacturing business we want to establish. We have been able to lease a facility that is big enough (a 20 thousand square foot facility) to fit into the design of the kind of standard diaper manufacturing company that we intend launching.
Angelic Flora® Diapers, Inc. will manufacture a wide range of diapers and diapers related products. We will be involved in designing and manufacturing disposable diapers, designing and manufacturing cloth diapers, designing and manufacturing training pants and designing and manufacturing adult diapers. We are set to services a wide range of clientele not just in the United States of America, but also in all parts of the world.
We are aware that there are several large and small diaper manufacturing companies all around the United States of America, which is why we spent time and resources to conduct a thorough feasibility studies and market survey so as to be well positioned to favorably compete with all our competitors.
Angelic Flora® Diapers, Inc. will ensure that all the training pants, disposable diapers, cloth diapers, and adult diapers that leaves of factory are of the highest quality and highly durable and affordable. We want to build a business with a wide range of clientele base cut across people of different financial status. We have a CRM software that will enable us manage a one on one relationship with our customers no matter how large the numbers of our customers’ base may grow to.
Angelic Flora® Diapers, Inc. will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a firm, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible.
We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our customers’ needs precisely and completely whenever they patronize our products. We will cultivate a working environment that provides a human, sustainable approach to earning a living, and living in our world, for our partners, employees and for our customers.
Angelic Flora® Diapers, Inc. is a family business that is owned by Mrs. Flora Liverpool and his immediate family members. Flora Liverpool has a B.Sc. in Business Administration, with well over 15 years of experience in the manufacturing industry, working for some of the leading brand in the United States. She will be bringing in her vast hands – on experience to help build Angelic Flora® Diapers, Inc. to become an international brand.
- Our Product Offering
Angelic Flora® Diapers, Inc. is in the diaper manufacturing industry to manufacture a wide range of diapers and diapers related products. We are set to services a wide range of clientele not just in the United States of America, but also all parts of the world and of course to make profits, which is why we will ensure we go all the way to give our clients and potential clients options.
We will do all that is permitted by the law of the United States to achieve our business goal, aim and ambition of starting the business. Our product offerings are listed below;
- Manufacturing of Disposable diapers
- Manufacturing of Training pants
- Manufacturing of Adult diapers
- Manufacturing of Cloth diapers
Our Vision Statement
Our vision is to become one of the leading brands in the diaper manufacturing industry in Arkansas and to establish a one stop diaper manufacturing company.
- Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to establish a world – class diaper manufacturing company whose products will not only be retailed in the United States of America, but also be exported to other countries of the world.
- Our Business Structure
Angelic Flora® Diapers, Inc. do not intend to start a small scale diaper manufacturing business; our intention of starting a diaper manufacturing company is to build a standard and one stop diaper manufacturing company in Little Rock – Arkansas.
Although our diaper manufacturing company might not be as big as Procter & Gamble, Kimberly – Clark and Domtar Corporation et al, but we will ensure that we put the right structure in place that will support the kind of growth that we have in mind while setting up the business.
We will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, honest, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stake holders (the owners, workforce, and customers). As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of ten years or more.
In view of that, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Executive Officer (Owner)
- Factory Manager
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Merchandize Manager
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Diapers Designers and Machine Operators
- Accountants / Cashiers
- Customer Services Executive
Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Reports to the board.
Admin and HR Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Defining job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carrying out staff induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversee the smooth running of the daily office activities.
- Responsible for managing the daily activities in the diaper manufacturing factory
- Ensures that proper records of diapers and other related products are kept and warehouse does not run out of finished products
- Ensure that the factory is in tip top shape and easy to locate
- Interfaces with third – party suppliers (vendors) of raw materials
- Controls Training pants, Disposable diapers, Cloth diapers, and Adult diapers distribution and supply inventory
- Supervises the workforce in the shoe and footwear manufacturing factory.
- Manages vendor relations, market visits, and the ongoing education and development of the organizations’ buying teams
- ensure consistent quality of diapers making raw materials are purchased and used for the manufacturing of diapers and related products
- Responsible for the purchase of diapers raw material for the organizations
- Responsible for planning sales, monitoring inventory, selecting the merchandise, and writing and pricing orders to vendors
- Ensures that the organization operates within stipulated budget.
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manages external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Models demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer purchases
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of development projects.
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding increase sales
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Represents the company in strategic meetings
- Helps to increase sales and growth for the company
Diaper Designers and Machine Operators
- Responsible for designing and manufacturing of Disposable diapers
- Responsible for designing and manufacturing of Training pants
- Responsible for designing and manufacturing of Adult diapers
- Responsible for designing and manufacturing of Cloth diapers
Accountant / Cashier:
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
Client Service Executive
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with customers on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the human resources and admin manager in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to customers when they make enquiries
Diaper Manufacturing Business Plan – SWOT Analysis
Angelic Flora® Diapers, Inc. is in business to become one of the leading diaper manufacturing companies in the United States of America and we are fully aware that it will take the right business concept, management and organization – structure to achieve our goal.
We are quite aware that there are several large and small diaper manufacturing companies all over the United States of America and even in the same location where we intend locating ours, which is why we are following the due process of establishing a business.
We know that if a proper SWOT analysis is conducted for our business, we will be able to position our business to maximize our strength, leverage on the opportunities that will be available to us, mitigate our risks and be welled equipped to confront our threats.
Angelic Flora® Diapers, Inc. employed the services of an expert HR and Business Analyst with bias in the manufacturing industry to help us conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and to help us create a business model that will help us achieve our business goals and objectives. This is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for Angelic Flora® Diapers, Inc.;
Our core strength lies in the high quality of our finished products, the power of our team and the state of the art and well – equipped diaper manufacturing factory that we own. We have a team of highly trained and experienced diapers designers and support staff members that can go all the way to produce high quality diapers and diapers related products.
We are well positioned in the heart of Little Rock – Arkansas and we know we will attract loads of clients from the first day we open our diaper manufacturing company for business.
A major weakness that may count against us is the fact that we are a new diaper manufacturing company and we don’t have the financial capacity to compete with multi – million dollars diaper manufacturing companies such as Procter & Gamble, Kimberly – Clark and Domtar Corporation et al. So also, we may not have enough cash reserve to promote our diaper manufacturing company’s brand the way we would want to do.
The fact that we are going to be operating our diaper manufacturing company in Little Rock – Arkansas provides us with unlimited opportunities to sell our diapers and other diapers related products to a large number of individuals and corporate organizations.
We have been able to conduct thorough feasibility studies and market survey and we know what our potential clients will be looking for when they visit our shoe and factory or warehouse; we are well positioned to take on the opportunities that will come our way.
Just like any other business, one of the major threats that we are likely going to face is economic downturn. It is a fact that economic downturn affects purchasing / spending power. Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a new diaper manufacturing company in same location where ours is located. So also, unfavorable government policies may also pose a threat for businesses such as ours.
Diaper Manufacturing Business Plan – MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
If you take a closer look at the Diaper Manufacturing Industry, you will realize that stagnant product prices and of course key demographic variables have affected the Diaper Manufacturing industry over the years. Surprisingly, growth in the number of children has not been sufficient to compensate for stagnant prices.
Going forward, wealth gains resulting from increases in per capita disposable income and improvements in equity markets will positively impact couples’ decisions to have children hence demand for diapers. Large diaper manufacturing companies have economies of scale in distribution and marketing and small scale diaper manufacturing companies can compete successfully by targeting low income earning brackets in the society.
Lastly, as part of marketing strategies, diaper manufacturing companies ensures that they are not just involved in the manufacturing of disposable diapers for babies / toddlers, but also involved in the manufacturing of related products such as training pants, cloth diapers, and adult diapers. With that, they will be able to maximize profit and stay competitive in the industry.
- Our Target Market
Diapers are used by babies / children and in some cases adults (elderly citizens) all over the world and there are various diapers manufacturing companies whose products are not only sold in their host countries but are exported to other countries of the world. It is a fact that diapers are used by the children of the rich as well as the children of the poor.
In view of that, we have positioned our diaper manufacturing company to service the clientele in the United States of America and other parts of the world. We have conducted our market research and feasibility studies and we have ideas of what our target market would be expecting from us.
We are in the diaper manufacturing industry to manufacture a wide range of diapers and diapers related products for the following people;
- Elderly Men
- Elderly Women
- Children (under 3 years)
- Sick folks
Our Competitive Advantage
A close study of the diaper manufacturing industry reveals that the market has become much more intensely competitive over the last decade. As a matter of fact, you have to be highly creative with your designs and market approach, customer centric and proactive if you must survive in this industry. We are aware of the stiffer competition and we are well prepared to compete favorably with other leading diaper manufacturing companies in the United States and the globe.
Angelic Flora® Diapers, Inc. is launching a standard diaper manufacturing company that will indeed become the preferred choice of residence of Little Rock Arkansas and every other location where we intend marketing our diapers and other related products.
Our diaper manufacturing company is located in an ideal property highly suitable for the kind of manufacturing company that we want to run. We have enough parking spaces that can accommodate well over 30 cars / trucks per time.
Our competitive advantage lies in the high quality of our finished products, the power of our team and the state of the art and well – equipped diaper manufacturing factory that we own. We have a team of highly trained and experienced diapers designers and support staff members that can go all the way to produce high quality diapers and diapers related products. We are well positioned in the heart of Little Rock – Arkansas and we know we will attract loads of clients from the first day we open our diaper manufacturing company for business.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category (startups diaper manufacturing companies) in the industry meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our aims and objectives. We will also give good working conditions and commissions to freelance sales agents that we will recruit from time to time.
Diaper Manufacturing Business Plan – SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Angelic Flora® Diapers, Inc. is in business to manufacture and retail a wide range of diapers and diapers related products in the United States of America and other parts of the world. We are in the diaper manufacturing industry to maximize profits and we are going to go all the way out to ensure that we achieve or business goals and objectives.
In essence, our source of income will be the manufacturing and retailing of a wide range of diapers and diapers related products at affordable prices. Angelic Flora® Diapers, Inc. will generate income by selling the following products;
- Manufacturing and sale of Disposable diapers
- Manufacturing and sale of Training pants
- Manufacturing and sale of Adult diapers
- Manufacturing and sale of Cloth diapers
One thing is certain when it comes to diaper manufacturing business, if you are into the manufacturing or various types of diapers and diaper related products, you will always attract customers cum sales and that will sure translate to increase in revenue generation for the business.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in the United States of America and of course the rest of the world and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income / profits from the first six month of operations and grow the business and our clientele base.
We have been able to critically examine the diaper manufacturing industry and we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projection is based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to startups in Little Rock – Arkansas.
Below are the sales projections for Angelic Flora® Diapers, Inc., it is based on the location of our business and other factors as it relates to diaper manufacturing start – ups in the United States;
- First Fiscal Year-: $350,000
- Second Fiscal Year-: $750,000
- Third Fiscal Year-: $1 million
N.B: This projection is done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor manufacturing or retailing same products and customer care services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Before choosing a location to launch Angelic Flora® Diapers, Inc. we conduct a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to be able to be able to penetrate the available market and become one of the preferred choice for consumers not only in Little Rock – Arkansas, but also throughout the United States and the globe. We have detailed information and data that we were able to utilize to structure our business to attract the numbers of customers we want to attract per time.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the diaper manufacturing industry to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in the United States of America.
In other to continue to be in business and grow, we must continue to manufacture and sell diapers and diaper related products which is why we will go all out to empower or sales and marketing team to deliver. In summary, Angelic Flora® Diapers, Inc. will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to win customers over;
- Open our diaper manufacturing company in a grand style with a party for all.
- Introduce our diaper manufacturing company by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to expectant mothers, hospitals / maternity clinics, home for the elderly, organizations, households and key stake holders in Little Rock – Arkansas and other parts of the United States
- Ensure that we manufacture a wide range of diapers and diaper related products
- Make use of attractive hand bills to create awareness and also to give direction to our retailing outlets
- Position our signage / flexi banners at strategic places around Little Rock – Arkansas
- Position our greeters to welcome and direct potential customers
- Create a loyalty plan that will enable us reward our regular customers
- Engage on road shows within our neighborhood to create awareness for our diaper manufacturing company and retail outlets.
- List our business and products on yellow pages ads (local directories)
- Leverage on the internet to promote our business
- Engage in direct marketing and sales
- Encourage the use of Word of mouth marketing (referrals)
Diaper Manufacturing Business Plan – Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Despite the fact that our diaper manufacturing company and retail outlets are well located, we will still go ahead to intensify publicity for the business. We are going to explore all available means to promote our diaper manufacturing company.
Angelic Flora® Diapers, Inc. has a long term plan of opening our outlets in various locations all around Little Rock Arkansas and other key cities in the United States and Canada which is why we will deliberately build our brand to be well accepted in Little Rock – Arkansas before venturing out.
As a matter of fact, our publicity and advertising strategy is not solely for winning customers over but to effectively communicate our brand. Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Angelic Flora® Diapers, Inc.;
- Place adverts on community based newspapers, radio stations and TV stations.
- Encourage the use of word of mouth publicity from our loyal customers
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; YouTube, Instagram, Facebook ,Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Badoo, Google+ and other platforms to promote our business.
- Ensure that our we position our banners and billboards in strategic positions all around Little Rock – Arkansas
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas in and around our neighborhood
- Contact corporate organizations, households, landlord associations and schools by calling them up and informing them of Angelic Flora® Diapers, Inc. and the products we manufacture and sell
- Advertise our diaper manufacturing company and showroom in our official website and employ strategies that will help us pull traffic to the site
- Brand all our official cars and trucks and ensure that all our staff members and management staff wears our branded shirt or cap at regular intervals.
Our Pricing Strategy
Aside from quality, pricing is one of the key factors that gives leverage to diapers manufacturing company, it is normal for consumers to go to places where they can get diapers and other diaper related products at cheaper price which is why big player in the diaper manufacturing industry like Procter & Gamble, Kimberly – Clark and Domtar Corporation et al. will always attract loads of corporate and individual clients.
We know we don’t have the capacity to compete with Procter & Gamble, Kimberly – Clark and Domtar Corporation et al, but we will ensure that the prices and quality of all the diapers and diapers related products that we manufacture are competitive with what is obtainable amongst diaper manufacturing companies within our level.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Angelic Flora® Diapers, Inc. is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Angelic Flora® Diapers, Inc. will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via Point of Sale Machine (POS)
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our client make payment for farm produces purchase without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials to clients who may want to deposit cash or make online transfer for the purchase of our products.
- Start – Up Expenditure (Budget)
In setting up any business, the amount or cost will depend on the approach and scale you want to undertake. If you intend to go big by renting / leasing a big facility, then you would need a good amount of capital as you would need to ensure that your employees are well taken care of, and that your facility is conducive enough for workers to be creative and productive.
This means that the start-up can either be low or high depending on your goals, vision and aspirations for your business.
The tools and equipment that will be used are nearly the same cost everywhere, and any difference in prices would be minimal and can be overlooked. As for the detailed cost analysis for starting a diaper manufacturing business; it might differ in other countries due to the value of their money.
This is the key areas where we will spend our start – up capital on;
- The Total Fee for Registering the Business in the United States of America – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – $3,300.
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Angelic Flora® Diapers, Inc. in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of $3,580.
- The total cost for hiring Business Consultant – $2,500.
- The total cost for payment of insurance policy covers (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $9,400.
- The total cost for long – term leasing of a standard manufacturing factory and warehouse- $250,000
- The total cost for remodeling the manufacturing factory and warehouse – $20,000.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits – ($2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $100,000
- The total cost for Start-up inventory (purchase of diaper making tools and equipment and the purchase of diaper making raw materials inclusive) – $150,000
- The total cost for counter area equipment – $9,500
- The total cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- The total cost for the purchase and installation of CCTVs: $10,000
- The cost for the purchase of office furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, tables and chairs et al): $4,000.
- The total cost of launching a Website: $600
- The total cost for our opening party: $7,000
- Miscellaneous: $10,000
We would need an estimate of $750,000 to successfully set up our diaper manufacturing business in Little Rock – Arkansas. Please note that this amount includes the salaries of all the staff for the first month of operation.
Generating Funds / Startup Capital for Angelic Flora® Diapers, Inc.
Angelic Flora® Diapers, Inc. is a family business that is solely owned and financed by Mrs. Flora Liverpool and her immediate family members. They do not intend to welcome any external business partner which is why he has decided to restrict the sourcing of the start – up capital to 3 major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our start – up capital;
- Generate part of the start – up capital from personal savings
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from my Bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $250,000 (Personal savings $200,000 and soft loan from family members $50,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $500,000 from our bank. All the papers and document have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
Diaper Manufacturing Business Plan – Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the numbers of loyal customers that they have the capacity and competence of the employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business (company), then it won’t be too long before the business close shop.
One of our major goals of starting Angelic Flora® Diapers, Inc. is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running. We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to manufacture durable and quality shoes and footwear and to retail our wide range of quality diapers and diaper related products a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are well prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Angelic Flora® Diapers, Inc. will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare is well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and re – training of our workforce is at the top burner.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of six years or more. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
Check List / Milestone
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of facility and remodeling the facility (diaper manufacturing factory and warehouse): In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Graphic Designs and Printing of Packaging Marketing / Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of diaper making machines and equipment: Completed
- Purchase of the needed furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Opening party / launching party planning: In Progress
- Compilation of our list of diapers and diaper related products that will be manufacturing: Completed
- Establishing business relationship with vendors – supplier of diaper making raw materials, key stakeholders and wholesale suppliers of diapers and diapers related products: In Progress