Are you about writing a digital marketing agency business plan? If YES, here is a sample attention grabbing digital marketing agency business plan executive summary, goals, mission and vision statements, product/service description and management structure that will surely attract investors.
- Executive Summary
- Market Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
- Financial Projection
- Marketing Plan
- Marketing ideas & Strategies
A Sample Digital Marketing Agency Business Plan Executive Summary
Zebra Plus Digital Marketing Consulting™, LLC is a U.S based and world class digital marketing agency. We have been able to secure a standard and well – positioned office facility in a central business district in Cape May – New Jersey.
We are a social media marketing company that is set to compete in the highly competitive social media marketing industry not only in the United States market, but also in the global market because our clientele base will not be restricted to just businesses and organizations in the United States. Zebra Plus Digital Marketing Consulting™, LLC will offer robust digital marketing services to both corporate organization and individuals.
We will offer services such as search engine optimization (SEO), banner advertising, video advertising, rich media advertising, sponsorship advertising, classifieds/directories, lead generation, mobile messaging/email, digital display advertising, mobile advertising, social media management and other related consulting and advisory services.
Our business goal is to become one of the leading digital marketing agencies in the United States of America with high profile corporate and individual clients scattered all around the world. Our workers are going to be selected from a pool of talented and highly creative digital marketing experts in and around New Jersey and also from any part of the world as the business grows.
We will make sure that we take all the members of our workforce through the required trainings that will position them to meet the expectation of the company and to compete with leading digital marketing agencies in the United States and throughout the globe.
At Zebra Plus Digital Marketing Consulting™, LLC, our client’s best interest will always come first, and everything we do will be guided by our values and professional ethics. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely.
We will cultivate a working environment that provides a human, sustainable approach to earning a living, and living in our world, for our partners, employees and for our clients.
Zebra Plus Digital Marketing Consulting™, LLC is founded by Rooney Wilberforce and his friend and business partner for many years Festus Holloway. They both graduated from Illinois Institute of Technology with BSc in Business Administration and they have a combine experience that revolves around market researching, sales, web designing, graphic designing, corporate branding and advertising and business management et al.
- Our Product and Services
Zebra Plus Digital Marketing Consulting™, LLC was established with the aim of maximizing profits in the Digital Marketing Agencies industry. We want to compete favorably with the leading digital marketing agencies in the United States of America and the world which is why we have but in place a competent team that will ensure that we meet and even surpass our customers’ expectations.
We will work hard to ensure that Zebra Plus Digital Marketing Consulting™, LLC do not just work for clients in the United States of America, but also for clients in other parts of the world. Our products and services are listed below;
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Banner advertising
- Video advertising
- Rich media advertising
- Sponsorship advertising
- Lead generation
- Mobile messaging/email
- Digital display advertising
- Mobile advertising
- Social media management
- Other related digital marketing advisory and consulting services
Our Vision Statement
Our vision is to establish a standard and world class digital marketing agencies whose services and brand will not only be accepted in the United States of America, but also in other parts of the world.
- Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to provide professional and highly creative result oriented digital marketing services and other related advisory and consulting services that will assist businesses, individuals and non-profit organizations in promoting their brands and reaching out to a wide range of potential customers all over the globe. We want to build a digital marketing agency that can favorably compete with other leading brands in the digital marketing agencies industry.
- Our Business Structure
Zebra Plus Digital Marketing Consulting™, LLC, is a digital marketing agency that intend starting small in Cape May, but hope to grow big in order to compete favorably with leading digital marketing agencies in the industry both in the United States and on a global stage.
We are aware of the importance of building a solid business structure that can support the picture of the kind of world class business we want to own. This is why we are committed to only hire the best hands within our area of operations.
At Zebra Plus Digital Marketing Consulting™, LLC, we will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, hardworking, creative, result driven, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stake holders (the owners, workforce, and customers).
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more as agreed by the board of trustees of the company. In view of the above, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Executive Officer
- Creative Director
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Sales and Marketing Executive
- Web Designer cum Graphic Artist
- Content Creator / Online Traffic Generator
- Client Service Executive
Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Serves as project manager of the organization; works directly with employees
- Responsible for designing concepts and winning business proposals for the organization
- In charge of copy writing and laying out chronological advertisement plans
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Makes certain that operations and marketing department perform efficiently, coordinate employee efforts, and facilitate communications between management and employees
- Ensures that the organization work in line with international best practices.
Digital Marketing Specialist
- Responsible for handling core digital services such as banner advertising, video advertising, rich media advertising, sponsorship advertising, classifieds/directories, lead generation, mobile messaging/email, digital display advertising, mobile advertising, social media management
- Handle other related digital marketing advisory and consulting services
Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out staff induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily office.
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manages external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Models demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of development projects.
- Writes winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with organizations’ policy
- Responsible for handling business research, market surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding increase sales
- Creates new markets cum businesses for the organization
- Empowers and motivates the sales team to meet and surpass agreed targets
Accountant / Cashier:
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for one or more properties.
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for Zebra Plus Digital Marketing Consulting™, LLC
- Serves as internal auditor for Zebra Plus Digital Marketing Consulting™, LLC.
Web Designer cum Graphic Designers
- Liaises with clients to determine their requirement and budget
- Responsible for Optimizing Website Functionality for owners of existing websites
- Responsible for Search Engine Optimization Services and Code Writing Services
- Responsible for developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Responsible for managing client proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production
- Responsible for preparing drafts or material based on an agreement brief.
- Researches and advices the organization on style, genre and other trendy info as it relates to social media marketing.
Content Creator / Traffic Generator
- Responsible for creating content / buzz words that will help attract traffics
- Responsible for Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Responsible for engaging internet users to get help statistics and leads
- Liaises and works effectively With other staff members to generate sales for our clients
Client Service Executive
- Welcomes clients and potential clients by greeting them in person, online or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the creative director in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ products, promotional campaigns, etc; to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients when they make enquiries.