Are you about writing a business plan for a digital marketing agency? If YES, here is a sample digital marketing agency business plan financial projection, cost, budget & forecast suitable for investors.
- Executive Summary
- Market Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
- Financial Projection
- Marketing Plan
- Marketing ideas & Strategies
In setting up any business, the amount or cost will depend on the approach and scale you want to undertake. If you intend to go big by renting a place, then you would need a good amount of capital as you would need to ensure that your employees are well taken care of, and that your facility is conducive enough for workers to be creative and productive.
This means that the start-up can either be low or high depending on your goals, vision and aspirations for your business. The materials and equipment that will be used are nearly the same cost everywhere, and any difference in prices would be minimal and can be overlooked.
Our Startup Budget and Expenditure
As for the detailed cost analysis for starting a digital marketing agency; it might differ in other countries due to the value of their money. However, this is what it would cost us to setup Zebra Plus Digital Marketing Consulting™, LLC in the United of America;
- Business incorporating fees in the United States of America will cost – $750.
- The budget for Liability insurance, permits and license will cost – $3,500
- Acquiring an office space or warehouse that will accommodate the number of employees for at least 6 months (Re – Construction of the facility inclusive) will cost – $150,000.
- Equipping the office (computers, printers, projectors, markers, servers / internet facility, furniture, telephones, filing cabinets, and electronics) will cost – $30,000
- Amount required to purchase the needed software applications – $3,500
- Launching an official Website will cost – $500
- Amount need to pay bills and staff members for at least 2 to 3 months – $70,000
- Additional Expenditure such as Business cards, Signage, Adverts and Promotions will cost – $5,000
- Miscellaneous – $5000
Going by the report from the market research and feasibility studies conducted, we will need about two hundred and fifty thousand (250,000) U.S. dollars to successfully set – up a medium scale but standard digital marketing agency in the United States of America.
A Sample Digital Marketing Agency Business Plan Financial Projection
- Sources of Income
Zebra Plus Digital Marketing Consulting™, LLC is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the digital marketing agencies industry and we are going to go all the way to ensure that we do all it takes to meet and surpass the expectations of all our clients.
Zebra Plus Digital Marketing Consulting™, LLC will generate income by offering the following digital marketing services and other related services;
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Banner advertising
- Video advertising
- Rich media advertising
- Sponsorship advertising
- Lead generation
- Mobile messaging/email
- Digital display advertising
- Mobile advertising
- Social media management
- Other related digital marketing advisory and consulting services
One thing is certain, there would always be corporate organizations, government agencies, non – profits and individuals who would need the services of digital marketing agencies to help them increase sales or promote their brands.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in digital marketing agencies industry and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income / profits from the first six month of operations and grow our digital marketing agencies to enviable heights.
We have been able to critically examine the digital marketing space and we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projection are based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to similar startups in Cape May – New Jersey.
Below is the sales projection for Zebra Plus Digital Marketing Consulting™, LLC, it is based on the location of our business and of course the wide range of our services and target market;
- First Fiscal Year-: $200,000
- Second Fiscal Year-: $500,000
- Third Fiscal Year-: $750,000
N.B: This projection is done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same digital marketing services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.