Are you about writing a fitness center business plan? If YES, here is a sample attention grabbing gym house business plan executive summary, goals, mission and vision statements, product/service description and management structure that will surely attract investors.
- Executive Summary
- Market Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
- Financial Projection
- Marketing Plan
- Marketing ideas & Strategies
A Sample Gym House Business Plan Executive Summary Sample
Fit as Fiddle Gym and Fitness Club is a company that is in the business of ensuring that people stay fit by exercising regularly and maintain healthy lifestyle. We are going to be located at 135 E John Carpenter 1400 Irving, Texas United States of America.
We are able to secure a standard facility along the road in the heart of the city. The facility for our gym and fitness club has a standard Olympic size swimming pool. We are going to services the whole of the community as well as visitors and travelers
Fit as Fiddle Gym and Fitness Club is going to become the number one family-focused gym and fitness in the whole of Irving, Texas, and we will work hard to build our facility to match the needs of the average family in Texas. Our gym facility has enough parking spaces to accommodate more than the numbers of customers we will accommodate per time.
Our facility will be equipped with modern technology, and we will install large TV screens close to cardiovascular equipment and treadmills, so as to help our clients stay entertained whilst they engage in their exercise. We will work towards ensuring that we provide our clients /members with a daily program of exercise and diet that perfectly suit their lifestyle and also to help them achieve their desired results and to help them create lasting healthy habits that will last them for life.
One of our major goals of starting Fit as Fiddle Gym and Fitness Club is to encourage families in Irving, Texas, to cultivate the habit of regularly exercising and to stay healthy. Our gym facility is specifically designed and built to take care of adults and children, we have active childcare services for toddlers and we have a membership package that is highly discounted for families that enrolled in our gym.
We are quite aware that one of the reasons why some parents may not want to enroll in gyms is the reason that they may not have who to take care of their children whilst they are away in the gym. Part of our strategies of encourage families to enroll in our gyms is to ensure that whenever these guardians come with children, their children will be well treated and entertained, so much so that they will be the ones reminding their parents to go to gym next time.
Fit as Fiddle Gym and Fitness Club will be open 24 hours in a day and seven days in a week, in order for us to be able to accommodate people with different time preference. This is why we have made provisions to recruit enough workers and to run shifts amongst our workforce. We will go out of our way to acquire standard cardiovascular and weight training equipment for our gym.
We will run a fitness club that will help members who want to lose weight to achieve their desire without little stress. We have a weight management consultant who will work with individual based on customized fitness and nutrition needs.
Fit as Fiddle Gym and Fitness Club is privately owned by the renowned health and fitness coach Arnold Quest and Family. Arnold quest has well over 15 years of experience as a leading health and fitness coach in the United States of America. He wants to start Fit as Fiddle Gym and Fitness Club because of his desire to see families enroll in gym and exercise together.
- Our Services and Amenities
Fit as Fiddles Gym and Fitness Club is in business to provide all round health and fitness services to the residence of Irving, Texas, which is why we have been able to put up a facility that can help us achieve the goal. We are optimistic that everyone who enrolled in our gym and fitness club will definitely derive huge value for their money. These are the services and amenities that will be made available to our clients;
- Personal Training
- Group Fitness Classes
- Yoga Classes
- Pilates (full body walkout)
- Spinning Classes
- Weight Management
- Kinesis Station
- Nutrition Counseling
- Childcare / Daycare
- Full Locker Room Services
- Physical Therapy
- Juice Bar
- Internet Café
- Sports shop (sale of sportswear, towel, shampoos et al)
- Comprehensive fitness assessment
- Full gym membership
Our Vision Statement
Our Vision is to contribute our quota to encourage families and residence in Irving, Texas, to engage in the regular exercising of their bodies, so as to enable them stay healthy.
- Our Mission Statement
The mission of Fit as Fiddle Gym and Fitness Club is to build a world class gym and fitness club in Irving, Texas, where residents can comfortably train for health and for fitness; a place where residents can connect whilst achieving their health goals.
- Our Business Structure
Fit as Fiddle Gym and Fitness Club is in business to become the leading family gym facility in the whole of Irving, Texas, and we are fully aware that it will take the right facility, management and organization – structure to achieve our goal. We will ensure that we recruit only the best hands that can help us achieve all that we are set to achieve.
Our business will not be built only for the purpose of giving our members / customers value for their money, but also we will ensure that we make our work environment highly conducive for all our employees. We will provide them with facilities that will help them stay motivated and deliver on their various tasks and goals et al. In view of that, we have made provisions for the following positions to be occupied by highly qualified and experienced staff;
- Gym Manager (Owner)
- Accountant / Cashier
- Marketing Officer
- Exercise Physiologists
- Trainers (5)
- Training Assistants (10)
- Juice bar Manager
- Childcare Assistant
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for recruitment
- Responsible for payment of salaries
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Responsible for managing the daily activities in the hotel
- Ensures that the facility is in tip top shape and conducive enough to welcome customers
- Interfaces with vendors
- Prepares budget and reports for the organization
- Responsible for Training and Development in the organization
- Handles procurement
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out staff induction for new team members
Training Instructors (5)
- Creates training rosters for members
- Assists members during exercise session
- Guides members on how to make use of gym and fitness equipment
Marketing Officer (2)
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding increase sales
- Documents all customer contact and information.
- Represents the company in strategic meetings
- Helps increase sales and growth for the company
- Manages the company’s CRM system
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
Juice Bar Manager:
- Interacts with customers, take orders for drinks
- Plans and presents bar menu.
- Mixes ingredients to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
- Mixes drinks, cocktails and other bar beverages as ordered and in compliance with gym’s standard drink recipes.
- Serves fruit juice to guests.
- Assesses customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Makes lists of supplies in conjunction with the management
- Prepares inventory or purchase requisitions as needed to replenish supplies.
- Ensures that the assigned juice bar area is fully equipped with tools and products needed for mixing beverages and serving guests.
Accountant / Cashier:
- Handles all financial transaction on behalf of the company
- Collects payment for drinks served and balance all receipts
- Prepares financial report at the end of every working week
- Interfaces with our bankers
- Responsible for payment of tax, levies and utility bills
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the manager
- Responsible for evaluating, researching, and provide advice on coaching.
- Responsible for training
- Engages in recovery practices in all areas of exercise and rehabilitation
- Provides timely information and support on injury prevention, technique analysis, and nutrition.
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the manager
- Responsible for cleaning in and around the gym facility
- Cleans up after customers and clean work area.
- Clears ashtrays as and when required.
- Washes glassware and utensils after each use.
- Maintains a clean working area by sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning of glass doors and windows, etc. if required.
- Ensures that toiletries and supplies don’t run out of stock
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the restaurant manager