Are you about writing a business plan for a microbrewery? If YES, here is a sample microbrewery business plan financial projection, cost, budget & forecast suitable for investors.
- Executive Summary
- Market Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
- Financial Projection
- Marketing Plan
- Marketing ideas & Strategies
Our Startup Budget and Expenditure
This is the key areas where we will spend our start – up capital;
- The Total Fee for Registering the Business in Las Vegas, Nevada: $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services totaling $1,200.
- Marketing promotion expenses (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of $3,580.
- Cost for hiring Consultant – $2,500.
- Insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $2,400.
- Cost for payment of rent for 12 month at $1.76 per square feet in the total amount of $52,800.
- Cost for facility remodeling – $10,000.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits ($2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $60,000
- The cost for Start-up inventory – $16,027
- The cost of microbrewery equipment (microwave, toasters, dishwasher, refrigerator, blender, etc.) – $18,000
- Storage hardware (bins, utensil rack, shelves, glasses case) – $3,720
- The cost for counter area equipment (counter top, sink, ice machine, etc.) – $9,500
- Cost for serving area equipment ( glasses, flatware) – $3,000
- Cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- Office equipment and furniture – $3,600
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, tables and chairs et al): $4,000.
- The cost of Launching a Website: $600
- The cost for our opening party: $5,000
- Miscellaneous: $2,500
We would need an estimated amount of $750,000 to successfully set up our microbrewery business in Las Vegas. This estimated fee includes the salary of all employees and the CEO (Owner) for 3 months.
A Sample Microbrewery Business Plan Financial Projection
- Sources of Income
The major source of income for Green Life Microbrewery Company is the sale of different flavors of our locally brewed beers and in the nearest future we hope to generate revenue from the sale of our franchise all over the United States of America.
- Sales Forecast
It is important to state that our sales forecast is based on the data gathered during our feasibility studies and also some of the assumptions readily available on the field. Below is the sales projection based on the location of our pub?
Various flavors of locally brewed beer
- 100 Cups of beer Per Day (off peak period)
- 300 Cups of beer Per Day (peak periods– weekends, and holidays)
In view of the above, we have estimated a monthly sale of our locally brewed beer to about $20,000 and about $240,000 for the first year and double the amount for the second year and the possibility to keep doubling our annual sale going forward.