Are you about starting a office cleaning company? If YES, here is a complete sample office cleaning business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE.
Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting an office cleaning business. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample office cleaning service marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for office cleaning companies. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Why Start an Office Cleaning Business?
The cleaning industry consists of two main market groups: the consumer and commercial. The consumer industry comprises of residential maid services, along with carpet cleaners, window cleaners and a host of other cleaning services that may be needed on a less-frequent basis.
The commercial arena is ruled by janitorial services, which naturally delivers a broader range of services than the maid services sector, along with other cleaning companies, such as carpet and window cleaners that target businesses rather than individual consumers.
The office cleaning business have continued to grow in leaps and bounds and this is because of the way companies have continued to spring up in the united states of America, Every now and then there are businesses needing the services of office cleaners all over the world.
This is one of the reasons why the cleaning industry is on an all-time high. Another positive aspect of the industry is that within each category of cleaning businesses are market niches and operating styles that vary tremendously. This means you can build a company that suits your individual style and talents.
If you think you want to start little so as to keep costs at the barest minimum, then you may consider starting out first, otherwise you may think of hiring cleaners who will be on ground to cater for all these needs. There is also another side of the business- and it is that you can build an extremely profitable business that will generate revenue very quickly. Most office cleaning service businesses can be run on either a part-time or full-time basis or this can be either from home or from a commercial location.
Another important aspect of any start-up is a business plan. However, writing a business plan is usually not so easy, which is why most entrepreneurs usually hire a business plan writer to write one for them or go online to get a sample business plan template.
A Sample Office Cleaning Business Plan Template
- Industry Overview
The cleaning industry of which the office cleaning falls under provides several different services. Franchises in this large industry mostly fit into one of three areas: cleaning and janitorial services, carpet and upholstery cleaning services, and dry cleaning and laundry services.
In 2010 alone, there were about 50,000 cleaning services operating in the United States and about 9,000 carpet and upholstery companies, which fetched a total of about 40 billion dollars in annual revenue.
About 90 percent of the cleaning revenue is accounted for by cleaning companies, versus about 10 percent by carpet and upholstery. There were 30,000 companies in the laundry and dry cleaning business that brought in about 10 billion dollars in revenue last year, 70% of which were retail laundry and dry cleaning operations, and 30% of which were coin-operated laundry locations.
There were 824,394 workers in the cleaning industry in 2010. About 7% of cleaning workers were self-employed. There are both small and large cleaning companies. But small companies tend to be restricted to residential cleaning, since large commercial cleaning requires many employees and specialized skills.
The economic depression of the last few years hit the cleaning industry as it hit most American industries, but the health care industry played a large role in managing to keep the cleaning industry profitable. As the number of elderly Americans increased, there was a greater need for cleaning services.
Low vacancy rates in office spaces are important to the continuing success of both the cleaning and carpet cleaning sectors, as they depend on getting most of their business from offices and commercial buildings. When office vacancy rates went up during the recent depression, business suffered significantly. For residential cleaning, the economy is also important. When incomes are lower, residents will choose to save money by putting off carpet cleaning.
Competition may come to cleaning services from larger catch-all companies who offer cleaning as part of a bundled program of many more services, such as parking, snow removal, and pest control. In-house janitorial services operated by buildings and management companies may also serve as competition.
The cleaning industry is one of the fastest growing service industries in the United States. It is predicted that cleaning services will experience a five percent growth rate between 2008 and 2018, and this growth will be largely due to the health care industry, where elderly care needs will only increase over that period. In addition, personal consumption for cleaning, laundering and repair of clothing is predicted to increase at a compound annual rate of 3 percent from 2015 to 2019.
Just like any other business, the demand for cleaning services usually declined during recession period / economic downturn and this is due to the declining household spending on cleaning services and reduced demand from business clients. As the economy grows, and income increases, there will be corresponding increase in the demand for cleaning related services such as house / residential cleaning.
Over and above, house / residential cleaning businesses all over the world are still enjoying good patronage particularly if they are well positioned and if they know how to reach out to their target market (residential estates and household et al).
Office Cleaning Business Plan – Executive Summary
We are known as Edmond Office Cleaning Company. We are a registered and standard corporate cleaning business that is incorporated under the law of the United States of America. Our office will be located in a densely populated residential estate in the heart of Atlanta – Georgia, U.S. We are strategically positioned in between a commercial center and a campus community and we are set to service the whole of the community.
Our basic service offering to our highly esteemed customers as a corporate cleaning company will rotate around general office cleaning,- maintenance, parking lot sweeping, drain & gutter cleaning, snowplowing, ventilation duct cleaning, chimney sweep services, window washing, drain, duct and gutter cleaning, pool maintenance, parking lot and driveway washing, and providing other cleaning services.
Although our intention of starting a corporate cleaning business is to offer only the above stated services, but we will not close our doors to diversification (additional services) as long as it does not affect our core services. In the bid to maximize our position as the leading corporate cleaning company in Atlanta – Georgia.
At Edmond Office Cleaning Company we are passionate in the pursuit of excellence and financial success with uncompromising services and integrity which is why we have decided to jump starts our own corporate cleaning business; we are in the industry to make a positive mark.
We are quite optimistic that our values and quality of service offering will help us drive our corporate cleaning business to enviable pinnacles and also help us attract the numbers of clients that will make the business highly profitable.
We are a company that will be poised at establishing good business relationships with our clients giving them value for their money and reasons for them to hire our services over and over again.
We are in the cleaning Industry to favorably compete with other leading brands in the industry both in the United States and other parts of the world. Our corporate business goal is to be among the top 10 house cleaning brand in the United States of America.
As a company, we are willing to go the extra mile to invest in some of the finest professionals we can find and also, we have put, process and structures in place that will ensure that we are always at the top of our game when it comes to excellent and detailed services deliveries. We have been able to secure permits from all relevant departments in Georgia.
We are quite aware that in order to become the number one choice in our city, we must continue to deliver quality corporate cleaning services and that is exactly what we will do. We are open to the use of latest technology in the corporate cleaning industry. No doubt our excellent customer service and detailed cleaning services we offer will position us to always welcome repeated customers.
Edmond Office Cleaning Company is owned and managed by Mr. Edmond Layi and Family. Mr. Layi has well over 10 years of experience managing some of the leading corporate cleaning companies and industrial cleaning brands in different cities in the United States of America prior to starting Edmond office Cleaning Company.
- Our Services and Amenities
Edmond office Cleaning Company is a standard and well – equipped corporate cleaning company that offers a wide range of services that revolves around the cleaning industry and other complementary services. We intend giving our customers every reason to always hire our services which is why we have customized our services.
Basically, our services will involve us going out to services of clients’ needs. These are the services we will offer as a house cleaning company;
- General office cleaning
- Environment maintenance
- Parking lot sweeping
- Ventilation duct cleaning
- Chimney sweep services
- Window washing
- Drain, duct and gutter cleaning
- Parking lot and driveway washing
- Chimney sweep services
- Providing other indoor maintenance services
- Other related cleaning services
Our Vision Statement
Our Vision is to become the number one Office cleaning company in the whole of Atlanta – Georgia with active presence in major cities in the United States of America and Canada.
- Our Mission Statement
Our mission as an office cleaning company is to develop a highly successful, profitable all round corporate cleaning business which provides quality services in our community and to become a standard for an ideal office cleaning business not only in the State of Georgia but also throughout the United States of America and Canada where we intend selling our franchise.
- Our Business Structure
We are quite aware that the success of any business lies in the foundation on which the business is built on, which is why we have decided to build our office cleaning company on the right business foundation.
As a matter of fact, we are set out to build a corporate cleaning business that will be a standard for the cleaning industry in the United States of America and Canada. We want to build a business of dedicated workforce who will go all the way to ensure that our customers are satisfied and they get value for their money.
In other to achieve this, we aware that it takes a business with the right employees and structure to achieve all what we have set to achieve, which is why will be putting structures and processes in place that will help us deliver excellent services and run the business on auto pilot. The success of our office cleaning business will be anchored on the team not on any individual.
With the wide range of our service offerings and the plan to sell franchise, we are only expected to employ more than it is required to run a conventional house cleaning business. Definitely, we will have various employees to man the various services offering of Edmond Office Cleaning Company. Edmond Office Cleaning Company will employ professionals and skilled people to occupy the following position;
- Manager (Owner)
- Accountant / Cashier
- Marketing and Sales Executive
- Client Service Executive
- Cleaners / Pressure Machine Operators (6)
- Truck / Van` Driver
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals and payment of salaries
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Guarantees that the facility is in tip top shape and conducive enough to welcome customers
- Prepares budget and reports for the organization
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Regularly hold meetings with key stakeholders (clients and member of the board) to review the effectiveness of the business Policies, Procedures and Processes
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Carries out staff induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Superintends the smooth running of the daily activities of organization.
Marketing and Sales Executive
- Classifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of projects.
- Carves winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with organizations’
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding increase sales
- Documents all customer contact and information
Accountant / Cashier
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Accomplishes cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for the organization
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Guarantees compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for Cristobel House Cleaning Company
- Serves as internal auditor for Prime Cristobel House Cleaning Company.
Client Service Executive
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Achieves administrative duties assigned by the manager in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ products and, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients when they make enquiries
Cleaners / Pressure Machine Operators (6):
- Responsible for handling core services that revolve around general house cleaning, swimming pool cleaning & maintenance, parking lot sweeping, snowplowing, ventilation duct cleaning, chimney sweep services, window washing, drain, duct and gutter cleaning, pool maintenance, parking lot and driveway washing, chimney sweep services, providing other indoor maintenance services and other industrial cleaning services et al as requested by clients
- Maintains a clean working area by sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning of glass doors and windows, etc. if required.
- Ensures that toiletries and supplies don’t run out of stock
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the manager.
Truck / Van Driver:
- Responsible for transporting equipment, supplies and workers to project site
- Runs errand for the organization
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the manager,
Office Cleaning Business Plan – SWOT Analysis
Corporate cleaning business is one of the many businesses that can easily generate business deals with little stress as long as they are well located and equipped to carry out their services. We are building a standard office cleaning business with variety of services which is why we have decided to subject our business idea (company) to SWOT Analysis.
Ordinarily we can successfully run a normal corporate cleaning business without the stress of going through the required protocol of setting up a new business including writing a detailed business plan, but because of the nature of the kind of house cleaning business we want to establish, we don’t have any option other than to follow due process.
We employed the services of Mr. Dary Hickmann, an HR and Business consultant with bias in startups to help us conduct SWOT analysis for our company and he did a pretty job for us. Here is a preview of the result we got from the SWOT analysis that was conducted on behalf of Edmond Office Cleaning Company Atlanta – Georgia;
Edmond office Cleaning Company is centrally located in a densely populated residential estate in Atlanta – Georgia; our location is in fact one of our major strength. We are also one of the very few cleaning companies in the whole of Atlanta – Georgia that is well equipped to carry out a wide range of services as it relates to corporate cleaning.
Another strength that counts for us is the power of our team; our workforce and management. We have a team that is considered experts in the house cleaning industry, a team of hardworking and dedicated individuals.
Edmond Office Cleaning Company is a new business which is owned by an individual (family), and we may not have the financial muscle to sustain the kind of publicity we want to give our business and also to attract some of the well – experienced hands in the cleaning industry.
We are centrally located in one of the busiest area in Atlanta – Georgia and we are open to all the available opportunities that the city has to offer. Our business concept also positioned us to be a one stop shop in the cleaning industry.
The truth is that there are no standard and well – equipped corporate cleaning businesses within the area where ours is going to be located; the closest house cleaning company to our proposed location is about 6 miles away. In a nutshell, we do not have any direct competition within our target market area.
Some of the threats that is likely going to confront Edmond Office Cleaning Company is unfavorable government policies, seasonal fluctuations, demographic / social factors, downturn in the economy which is likely going to affect consumers spending and of course emergence of new competitors within the same location where ours is located.
Office Cleaning Business Plan – MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
The corporate cleaning market is a market that is dependent on loads of factors. The fact that it helps keep our environment clean and also help in saving energy gives room for people to patronize the business. As a matter of fact, it is now common and trendy to find house cleaning companies and industrial cleaning companies leveraging on ‘Climate Change and Save Energy’ to market their services.
Of course office cleaning business responds to the increase in household spending and improvement in the economy which is why it is trendy to find house cleaning businesses and industrial cleaning businesses located around areas where residence and businesses can show that they can afford the services.
Another common trend in the cleaning industry is that in the bid to survive global economic melt – down and to ensure steady flow of income to effectively run the business, most house / residential cleaning companies engage in other related services. Some of them even go as far as establishing a car wash, snow removal services and a carpet cleaning business simply because they all fall within same line of business.
Our Target Market
Before choosing a location for our office cleaning business, we conducted our feasibility studies and market survey and we were able to identify those who will benefit greatly from our service offerings. Basically those who will benefit from our service offering are office, facility managers, hospitals, hotels, hostels and government et al. They cut across various different sectors of the economy.
Below is a list of the people and organizations that our cleaning services are designed for;
- The government (government guest house and housing estates
- Facility managers
- Hotels and Motels
- Residential areas
- Camp grounds
- Retail locations
- Medical facility (Hospitals)
Our Competitive Advantage
Cleaning business is an easy to set up business that does not require formal training to achieve; anybody can set a cleaning business if they have the required startup capital and informal training on how to operate the various presser washers.
It means that the possibility of office cleaning businesses springing up in the location where ours is located can’t be ruled out. We are aware of this which is why we decided to come up with a business concept that will position us to become the leader in Atlanta – Georgia.
Our competitive edge is that we are a standard and well – equipped cleaning business that has loads of complimentary business offerings that can easily assist us in attracting both corporate and individual customers within the radius of our business operations.
We can confidently say that the location of our corporate cleaning business will definitely count as a positive for us amongst any competitor that might start a house cleaning business or any other related cleaning business in same location where ours is located.
For the time being, Edmond Office Cleaning Company has no real competitors that can compete with the quality of services we offer and our business offerings et al. Our customer service will be customized to meet the needs of all our customers.
Lastly, all our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category (startups office cleaning business and other related cleaning businesses in the United States) in the industry. It will enable them to be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our business aims and objectives.
Office Cleaning Business Plan – SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
The marketing strategy for our Cleaning Company is going to be driven basically by excellent customers service and quality service delivery. We will ensure that we build a loyal customer base. We want to drive sales via the output of our jobs and via referral from our satisfied customers. We are quite aware of how satisfied customers drive business growth especially businesses like office cleaning and related services.
Edmond office Cleaning Company is an office cleaning business that is strategically located and we are going to maximize the opportunities that is available which is why we spend more to locate the business in a location that will be visible and accessible to our target market.
Our sales and marketing team will be recruited based on their vast experience in the industry and they will be trained on a regular basis so as to be well equipped to meet their targets and the overall goal of our Cleaning Company.
Our goal is to grow Edmond Office Cleaning Company to become the leading cleaning company in Atlanta – Georgia which is why we have mapped out strategy that will help us take advantage of the available market and grow to become a major force to reckon with in the corporate cleaning industry.
Edmond office Cleaning Company is set to make use of the following marketing and sales strategies to attract clients;
- Introduce our office cleaning business by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to corporate organizations, and key stake holders in Page – Arizona.
- Print out fliers and business cards and strategically drop them in offices, libraries, public facilities and train stations et al.
- Use friends and family to spread word about our business
- Post information about our cleaning company and the services we offer on bulletin boards in places like schools, libraries, and local coffee shops et al
- Placing a small or classified advertisement in the newspaper, or local publication about our house cleaning company and the services we offer
- Leverage on referral networks such as agencies that will attract clients who would need our customized services
- Advertise our cleaning company in relevant magazines, newspapers, TV stations, and radio station.
- Attend relevant expos, seminars, and business fairs et al to market our services
- Engage in direct marketing approach
- Encourage the use of word of mouth marketing from loyal and satisfied students
- Join local chambers of commerce and industry to market our services.
Sources of Income
Edmond office Cleaning Company is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the cleaning industry and we are going to go all the way out to ensure that we do all it takes to attract both individual clients and corporate clients on a regular basis.
Cristobel House Cleaning Company will generate income by offering the following services;
- General corporate cleaning
- Environment maintenance
- Parking lot sweeping
- Ventilation duct cleaning
- Chimney sweep services
- Window washing
- Drain, duct and gutter cleaning
- Pool maintenance
- Parking lot and driveway washing
- Chimney sweep services
- Providing other indoor maintenance services
- Other related cleaning services
One thing is certain; there would always be corporate organization and individual clients who would need the services of cleaning business.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in Atlanta – Georgia and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income / profits from the first six month of operations and grow our office cleaning business and our clientele base.
We have been able to critically examine the office cleaning industry – market and we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projection is based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to similar startups in Atlanta – Georgia.
Below is the sales projection for Edmond office Cleaning Company, it is based on the location of our business and of course the wide range of related services that we will be offering;
- First Fiscal Year-: $200,000
- Second Fiscal Year-: $450,000
- Third Fiscal Year-: $750,000
N.B: This projection is done based on what is obtainable in the office cleaning industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same additional related services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
Our Pricing Strategy
Our pricing system is going to be based on what is obtainable in the house cleaning industry, we don’t intend to charge more (except for premium and customized services) and we don’t intend to charge less than our competitors are offering in Atlanta – Georgia.
Be that as it may, we have put plans in place to offer discount services once in a while and also to reward our loyal customers especially when they refer clients to us. The prices of our services will be same as what is obtainable in the open market.
- Payment Options
At Edmond office Cleaning Company, our payment policy will be all inclusive because we are quite aware that different clients would prefer different payment options as it suits them. Here are the payment options that we will make available to our clients;
- Payment by via bank transfer
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via bank draft
- Payment via mobile money
- Payment with cash
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will help us achieve our plans with little or no itches.
Office Cleaning Business Plan – Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Edmond office Cleaning Company is set to create a standard for residential cleaning business in Atlanta – Georgia and throughout the United States which is why we will go all the way to adopt and apply best practices to promote our business.
Good enough there is no hard and fast rule on how to advertise or promote a house cleaning business. The challenge is that most house cleaning companies do not have the required money to pump into publicity and advertising. The cash they have will be reserved to take care of overhead and operational cost.
We will ensure that we leverage on all conventional and non – conventional publicity and advertising technique to promote our house cleaning business. Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Cristobel House Cleaning Company;
- Encourage our loyal customers to help us use Word of Mouth mode of advertisement (referrals)
- Advertise our house cleaning business in relevant magazines, local newspaper, local TV stations and local radio station
- Promote our business online via our official website
- List our business on local directories (yellow pages)
- Sponsor relevant community programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Facebook , twitter, et al to promote our brand
- Install our Bill Boards on strategic locations
- Direct coupon mailing approach
- Engage in road show from time to time in target communities
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Ensure that all our staff members wear our customized clothes, and all our official cars and trucks are customized and well branded.
Start – Up Expenditure (Budget)
In setting up any business, the amount or cost will depend on the approach and scale you want to undertake. If you intend to go big by renting a place, then you would need a good amount of capital as you would need to ensure that your employees are well taken care of, and that your facility is conducive enough for workers to be creative and productive.
This means that the start-up can either be low or high depending on your goals, vision and aspirations for your business.
The tools and equipment that will be used are nearly the same cost everywhere, and any difference in prices would be minimal and can be overlooked. As for the detailed cost analysis for starting a standard house cleaning company; it might differ in other countries due to the value of their money.
We have been able to pull cash that will be enough for us to successfully launch a standard house cleaning company in Atlanta – Georgia, US. These are the key areas where we will spend our start – up capital on;
- The Total Fee for Registering the Business in Atlanta – Georgia – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits – $1,500.
- Marketing promotion expenses (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of $3,580.
- Cost for hiring Business Consultant – $2,000.
- Insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $30,800.
- Cost of accounting software, CRM software and Payroll Software – $3,000
- Cost for leasing a small office facility – $70,000.
- Cost for facility remodeling – $30,000.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery – $1000
- Phone and utility deposits – ($3,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $40,000
- The cost for Start-up inventory – $15,000
- Cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- Cost of pressure washing and house cleaning equipment – $75,000
- The cost for the purchase of office furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, tables and chairs et al) – $4,000
- The cost of Launching a Website – $600
- The cost for our grand opening party – $1,500
- Miscellaneous – $10,000
We would need an estimate of $200,000 to successfully launch our office cleaning business in Atlanta – Georgia, US.
Generating Funding / Startup Edmond Office Cleaning Company
Edmond office Cleaning Company is a business that will be owned and managed by Mr. Edmond Layi and Family. They are the sole financial of the business which is why they decided to restrict the sourcing of the start – up capital for the business to just three major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our start – up capital;
- Generate part of the start – up capital from personal savings and sale of his stocks
- Generate part of the start – up capital from friends and other extended family members
- Generate a larger chunk of the startup capital from the bank (loan facility).
N.B: We have been able to generate about $100,000 (Personal savings $80,000 and soft loan from family members $20,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $100,000 from our bank. All the papers and document has been duly signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited.
Office Cleaning Business Plan – Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the numbers of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of the employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business (company), then it won’t be too long before the business close shop.
One of our major goals of starting Edmond Office Cleaning Company is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running. We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to offer our house cleaning services a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are well prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Edmond office Cleaning Company will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and re – training of our workforce is at the top burner.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of three years or more. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
Check List / Milestone
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Acquiring facility and remodeling the facility: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Graphic Designs and Printing of Packaging Marketing / Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the Needed pressure washing machines and industrial cleaning equipment, electronic appliances, office appliances and bar accessories: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: Completed
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and in the neighborhood: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Opening party / launching party planning: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with vendors – suppliers of all our needed cleaning accessories and supplies et al: In Progress