Are you about writing a property preservation business plan? If YES, here is a sample attention grabbing property preservation business plan executive summary, goals, mission and vision statements, product/service description and management structure that will surely attract investors.
- Executive Summary
- Market Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
- Financial Projection
- Marketing Plan
- Marketing ideas & Strategies
A Sample Property Preservation Business Plan Executive Summary
JC Jones & Co Property Preservation Company, LLP is a licensed property preservation cum property Management Company that will be based in Santiago – California but will operate in all the states in the United States of America. We are in the business of property preservation and management to be able to help our clients meet their needs and achieve their goals with little or no stress on their part because our role is to take the stress off them and deliver to them what they want.
We have been able to build a robust list of insurance companies, real estate investors, landlords and property owners in the whole of the United States and we look forward to help a larger percentage of them effectively and efficiently preserve and manage their properties in any part of the US.
JC Jones & Co Property Preservation Company, LLP will ensure that every property that is kept within our care are properly preserved and managed because we are in business to deliver excellent services for both landlords and tenants. We have been able to acquire all the relevant trainings and certifications in the field of property preservation and management so as to enable us perform excellently well in this industry.
JC Jones & Co Property Preservation Company, LLP will strive towards minimizing the risk of litigation and the risk of damage to rental units and also we have perfected strategies to maximize profits by simply slashing vacancy rates and repair and maintenance costs of all properties under our care.
Much more than renting our properties out to tenants, we intend to build a loyal customer base and part of the plans that we have put plans in place to achieve this is to offer incentives to law abiding tenants under our care. Part of what we intend doing is to offer lower rent for tenants who agree to enter a long – term lease agreements with us and also to create a system where points will be awarded to loyal tenants – a point-based systems for redeemable rewards.
As a property preservation and management company, we are going to be both proactive and reactive when dealing with our issues as it relates to our tenants. We are quite aware that most issues can be cleared up easily if addressed immediately, but when they are left to fester they can result in lawsuits, damaged rental properties, and payment defaults et al.
We are going to abide by the Fair Housing Act, which means not singling out one particular demographic group when sourcing for tenants for our properties. We will leverage on all available means to advertise our vacant properties and will not restrict our properties to any group of tenants but to anyone who is qualified and can afford the rent.
JC Jones & Co Property Preservation Company, LLP is owned by Japheth Collier Jones and his immediate family members. The company is fully financed by Japheth Collier Jones and his son Collins Jones is the chief operating officer of the company. Collins Jones has a degree in Estate Management and he has well over 5 years post degree experience in property preservation and management prior to taking the role of Chief Operating Officer of JC Jones & Co Property Preservation Company, LLP.
- Our Services
JC Jones & Co Property Preservation Company, LLP is a company that look forward to consistently delivering excellent services in terms of help landlords and property owners effectively preserve and manage their properties and also providing conducive apartments and facility to tenants at an affordable rate.
We are in the property preservation and management industry to compete favorably and to make profits and we are going to do all that is permitted by the law of the United States to achieve our corporate goals, aim and ambition of setting up JC Jones & Co Property Preservation Company, LLP
Our business offering are listed below;
- Preserving and Managing facilities maintenance services
- Managing security of facilities
- Managing trash and recycling collection
- Property accounting services
- Legally representing property owners
- Finding and screening tenancy applicants
- Collecting rents
- Coordinating repair and maintenance contractors
- Residential property preservation and management services
- Nonresidential property preservation and management services
- Land preservation and management services
- Real estate brokerage services
- Construction services
- Property Preservation and Management Consultancy and Advisory Services
Our Vision Statement
Our Vision is to become the preferred choice of landlords and property owners when it comes to property preservation and management services in Santiago – California and of course in the whole of the United States of America.
- Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to build a property preservation and property management company that can favorably compete with other leading property preservation and property management companies not just in Santiago – California, but also throughout the United States of America and the world.
- Our Business Structure
JC Jones & Co Property Preservation Company, LLP is a property preservation cum property Management Company that intend starting small in Santiago – California, but hope to grow big in order to compete favorably with leading property preservation and property management companies in the industry both in the United States and on a global stage.
We are aware of the importance of building a solid business structure that can support the picture of the kind of world class business we want to own. This is why we are committed to only hire the best hands within our area of operations.
JC Jones & Co Property Preservation Company, LLP is going to be structured in a way that every employees will be actively involved in the growth of the organization and employees who have worked for a period of time for the company will part owner of the company.
We intend starting the business with a handful of full time employees and some of the available roles fill be handled by contractors but strictly under the supervision of our staff. Adequate provision and competitive packages has been prepared for all our employees.
Below is the business structure (Operations) of JC Jones & Co Property Preservation Company, LLP;
- Chief Operating Officer
- Project Manager
- Company’s Lawyer / Secretary
- Admin and HR Manager
- Head of Assets Management
- Business Developer
- Sales and Marketing Firm
- Front Desk Officer
Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Responsible for the planning, management and coordinating all projects on behalf of the company
- Responsible for supervising projects and handling activities such as coordinating repair and maintenance contractors, residential property preservation and management services, nonresidential property preservation and management services, land preservation and management services, real estate brokerage services, and construction services et al
- Ensures compliance during project executions
- Provides advice on the management of projects
- Responsible for carrying out risk assessment
- Uses IT systems and software to keep track of people and progress of ongoing projects
- Responsible for overseeing the accounting, costing and billing of every project
- Represents the organization’s interest at various stakeholders meetings
- Ensures that project desired result is achieved, the most efficient resources are utilized and different interests involved are satisfied.
- Handles Property Preservation and Management Consultancy and Advisory Services.
Company’s Lawyer / Secretary / Legal Counsel
- Handles mitigation and remediation regarding any maintenance issues, generally within a budget, with prior or conveyed consent via a Limited Power of Attorney legally agreed to by the property owner.
- Responsible for drawing up contracts and other legal documents for the company
- Consult and handle all corporate legal processes (e.g. intellectual property, mergers & acquisitions, financial / securities offerings, compliance issues, transactions, agreements, lawsuits and patents et al)
- Develops company policy and positions
- on legal issues
- Researches, anticipates and guards company against legal risks
- Represent company in legal proceedings (administrative boards, court trials et al)
- Plays a part in business deals negotiation and take minutes of meetings
- Responsible for analyzing legal documents on behalf of the company
- Prepares annual reports for the company
Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Designs job descriptions with KPI to drive performance management for clients
- Regularly hold meetings with key stakeholders to review the effectiveness of HR Policies, Procedures and Processes
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out staff induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily back office activities.
Head of Asset Management
- Oversees the company’s portfolio of real estate assets (which are owned and managed) through acquisitions, dispositions, and day‐to‐day operations, including management of revenue and expense items; works to maximize the portfolio’s performance.
- Provides strategic oversight of existing and potential real estate assets within a designated geographic area.
- Manages business plans and budgets for properties.
- Reviews the condition and maintenance of assigned properties; manages their bookkeeping and cash flow accounting; handles rent reconciliation; prepares property financial reports and annual budget forecasts.
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of development projects.
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Finds and qualifies properties for rent / lease based on company’s property requirements; maintains a property search database; initiates discussions with property owners about the possible management of their property
- Develops, executes and evaluate new plans for expanding increase sales
- Documents all customer contact and information.
- Represents the company in strategic meetings
- Helps to increase sales and growth for the company
Sales and Marketing Officer
- Lists the property for rent / lease to the public
- Markets space; finds tenants; participates in lease negotiations.
- Provides property owners with a real property condition disclosure (if required by law) and other necessary forms.
- Prepares necessary papers describing the property for advertising, pamphlets, open houses, etc.
- Holds an open house to show the property.
- Serves as a contact available to answer any questions about the property and schedule showing appointments.
- Ensures that tenants are pre-screened and financially qualified to rent / lease the property.
- Negotiates price on behalf of the property owners (Our Clients).
- Acts as a fiduciary for the landlord, which may include preparing a standard real estate rental contract.
- Leases contracting or accepting rent using legal documents approved for the area in which the property is located.
- Responsible for the full and proper screening or testing of an applicant’s credit, criminal history, rental history and ability to pay his or her rent when due
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managers with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for one or more properties.
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the company
- Serves as internal auditor for the company
Front Desk / Customer’s Service Officer
- Welcomes clients and potential clients by greeting them in person, online or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the creative director in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ products, promotional campaigns etc to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients when they make enquiries.