Are you about writing a business plan for your property preservation company? If YES, here is a sample property preservation business plan financial projection, cost, budget & forecast suitable for investors.
- Executive Summary
- Market Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
- Financial Projection
- Marketing Plan
- Marketing ideas & Strategies
Our Startup Budget & Expenditure
- Financial Costing
This is what it would cost us to set JC Jones & Co Property Preservation Company, LLP in the United of America;
- Business incorporating fees in the United States of America will cost – $750.
- The budget for Liability insurance, permits and license will cost – $3,500
- Acquiring an office space that will accommodate the number of employees for at least 6 months (Re – Construction of the facility inclusive) will cost – $100,000.
- Equipping the office (computers, printers, projectors, markers, servers / internet facility, furniture, telephones, filing cabinets, and electronics) will cost – $10,000
- Amount required to purchase the needed software applications to run our business – $3,500
- Launching an official Website will cost – $500
- Amount need to pay bills and staff members for at least 2 to 3 months – $70,000
- Additional Expenditure such as Business cards, Signage, Adverts and Promotions will cost – $1,000
Going by the report from the market research and feasibility studies conducted, we will need about two hundred thousand (200,000) U.S. dollars to successfully set – up a medium scale but standard property preservation and management company in the United States of America.
A Sample Property Preservation Business Plan Financial Projection
- Sources of Income
JC Jones & Co Property Preservation Company, LLP is well positioned, trained and equipped to take advantage of the property preservation and property management industry. We know that despite the fact that we are new in the industry, it won’t be too long before we break even in the industry if we fully execute our plans.
Below are the sources we intend exploring to generate income for JC Jones & Co Property Preservation Company, LLP;
- Preserving and Managing facilities maintenance services
- Managing security of facilities
- Managing trash and recycling collection
- Property accounting services
- Legally representing property owners
- Finding and screening tenancy applicants
- Collecting rents
- Coordinating repair and maintenance contractors
- Residential property preservation and management services
- Nonresidential property preservation and management services
- Land preservation and management services
- Real estate brokerage services
- Construction services
- Property Preservation and Management Consultancy and Advisory Services
The fact that there the property market is indeed a booming market means that investors are always going to be attracted to the industry. No doubt it is difficult to see multi-millionaires who don’t have interest in investing in properties; real estate investment is one business portfolio that is common to all multi – millionaires in the world.
In essence, the more people acquire properties, the high the chances of property preservation and management companies will secure business deals. Also as long as tenants are always in search for accommodation, there will always be business for property preservation management companies.
We have perfected or sales and marketing strategies and we are set to hit the ground running and we are quite optimistic that we will meet or even surpass our set target of generating enough income / profits from the first month or operations and grow the business beyond Santiago – California to other states in the United States of America within record time.
We have been able to critically examine the property preservation and management industry cum real estate market and we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast.
The sales projection is based on information gathered on the field and some workable assumptions as well; Below are the sales projection for JC Jones & Co Property Preservation Company, LLP, it is based on the location of our business and of course the kind of services we want to offer and our target market;
- First Fiscal Year-: $250,000
- Second Fiscal Year-: $700,000
- Third Fiscal Year-: $1.5 million
N.B: This projection is done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.