Are you about starting a restaurant business? If YES, here are 50 catchy creative restaurant name ideas you can use for effective brand identity creation.
Having provided you with a:
- Restaurant Industry Overview
- Market Research and Feasibility
- Restaurant Business Plan
- Restaurant Marketing Plan
- Restaurant Licenses and Permits
- Cost of Starting a Restaurant
- Restaurant Marketing ideas
We will consider what it takes to come up with a brand-able business name for your restaurant.
Catchy Restaurant Business Name Ideas
- Finicky Restaurant
- Bella Kitchen
- Kings and Queens Restaurant
- Baggio Italian Restaurant
- Food Delight
- MunaChimso® Intercontinental Restaurant
- Lee’s Chinese Restaurant
- Chicken and Chips Fast Food Restaurant
List of Well – known Restaurant Brands in the United States of America to Help you Get More ideas for your Own Name
- French Laundry in Yountville, California
- Le Bernardin in New York
- Joel Robuchon at the Mansion in Las Vegas
- Saison in San Francisco
- The Willows Inn in Lummi Island, Washington
- Urasawa in Beverly Hills, California
- Blue Hill at Stone Barns
- Minibar in Washington, D.C.
- é by José Andrés in Las Vegas
- Manresa in Los Gatos, California
- Restaurant Nicholas
- Restaurant August
- Frasca Food and Wine
- Restaurant Guy Savoy
- La Belle Vie
- Yum! Brands
- Chipotle Mexican Grill
Choosing a catchy business name for your restaurant is not enough, you also need to go the extra mile to protect your restaurant name and business from abuse and piracy using vehicles such as trademark, tradename, copyright.
Intellectual Property Protection and Trademark for your Restaurant
If you are running a franchise restaurant business model, it is compulsory that you file for intellectual property protection. It will become handy and very useful as your restaurant brand begins to expand far beyond your reach. The truth is that even if you are starting your own restaurant from the scratch, you would still need to secure your brand name from an intellectual property clearinghouse.
It is a difficult to build your restaurant from the scratch, and watch the brand name slip off your hands. Even if you intend buying a restaurant franchise, you would still need to contract the trademarks and service marks from the franchising company.