Are you about writing a business plan for a restaurant? If YES, here is a sample restaurant business plan financial projection, cost, budget & forecast suitable for investors.
- Executive Summary
- Market Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
- Financial Projection
- Marketing Plan
- Marketing ideas & Strategies
Our Startup Budget and Expenditure
- The Fee for Registering the Business: $725
- The budget for insurance, permits and license: $10,000
- The Amount Needed to Rent a Facility for 6 months in Texas (reconstruction of the restaurant is inclusive): $75,000
- The Cost for the purchase of restaurant furniture and gadgets (fridges, TVs, Sound System, tables and chairs et al): $20,000
- The Cost for tableware, utensils, dishes, bar and kitchen equipment: $15,000
- The Cost for supply of raw foods, ingredients, drinks and beverages for a month: $5,000
- The Cost of Launching a Website: $600
- The cost opening party: $5,000
- Additional Expenditure (Business cards, Signage, Adverts and Promotions et al): $5,000
Going by the report from our research and feasibility studies, we will need an average $200,000 to set up a moderate intercontinental hotel in Huston, Texas. From our projections, we are likely going to start making profits after the first 3 years of setting up the business and we have put plans in place to take care of the overhead and operational cost.
Sample Restaurant Business Plan Template – Financial Projections and Forecast
- Sources of Income
Generating enough income to take care of overhead and operational cost might not come so easy for a new business. As a matter of fact, most new businesses budget for money to pay employees and run the business for as long as 6 months or so, because they know that they might likely not make the money they require to effectively run the business within such a time frame. This is because they conversant of the teething stage which nearly all businesses face upon inception.
As a result of our findings, we have adopted a strategy that will guarantee that we generate adequate income from different sources. Of course, our business goal is to run a first class intercontinental restaurant, but every other means of generating fund for the business is in line with providing delicacies to our highly esteemed customers which is our business mission. Here are the sources we have put in place to generate resources for MunaChimso® Intercontinental Restaurant;
- Selling intercontinental and local meals in our restaurant
- Offering home delivery services to our customers
- Offering outdoor catering services
- Running a top notch culinary training school
- Offering consultancy services in line with our business goal
- Sales of drinks ( local and intercontinental), wine ( local and intercontinental), beverages and water ,et al
It is important to state that our sales forecast is based on the data gathered during our feasibility studies and also assumptions. This is for sales projections based on what we saw.
- 150 lunches per day (on average), 12 months per year
- Typical lunches per year (in full year) is 50,200 (estimated figure)
- $50 per person on the average
- 180 dinners per day, 12 months per year
- Typical dinners per year (in full year) is 70,000 (estimated figure)
- $75 per person on the average
Sales of Drinks, Wine, Beverages and Water et al-:
- On the average over 80% of people who purchase dinner or lunch would consume drinks
- This equates to 120 drinks for lunch and 144 bottle of drinks / wine / beverage for dinner in a day
N.B-: The possibility of the figure to increase by 25 percent or more cannot be ruled out. Research shows that people who consume alcohol are generally not satisfied with just one bottle, especially when they have the financial resources to purchase a whole lot more.