Are you about writing a business plan for a t-shirt printing business? If YES, here is a sample t-shirt printing business plan financial projection, cost, budget & forecast suitable for investors.
- Executive Summary
- Market Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
- Financial Projection
- Marketing Plan
- Marketing ideas & Strategies
Our Startup Budget and Expenditure
These are the key areas where we will spend our start – up capital on;
- The Total Fee for Registering the Business in Beverly, California – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses (Health department license and business license) and permits (Fire department permit, Air and water pollution control permit, and Sign permit et al) – $4,500.
- Budget for publicity and advertisement of our T – shirt brand – $50,000
- Cost for hiring Business Consultant – $2,000.
- Insurance (general liability, theft, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $30,800.
- Cost of accounting software, CRM software and Payroll Software – $3,000
- Cost for acquiring facility for our production factory – $500,000.
- Cost for facility remodeling – $50,000.
- Cost for purchasing initial supply of fabrics, racks, hangers and packaging materials – ($100,000)
- Phone and Utilities (gas, sewer, water and electric) deposits – ($3,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $40,000
- The cost for Start-up inventory – $15,000
- Cost for sewing machines and other sewing equipment and tools – $250,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Printers, Telephone, vacuum cleaner, tables and chairs et al) – $30,000.
- The cost of Launching a Website – $600
- The cost for our grand opening party – $5,500
- Miscellaneous supplies – $10,000
We would need an estimate of $3million to successfully launch our T – shirt design and sales business in Beverly, California.
T-Shirt Printing Business Plan – Financial Projection Sample
- Sources of Income
Richards Pearl™ T – shirt Design and Sales Company will be involved in the production of high quality T – shirts and casual clothes that will meet the needs of male, female, young adult and children and that will be our major sources of income.
In future, we hope to open a standard fashion design school in Beverly, California. A school that will meet and surpass the needs of aspiring fashion designers in and around California. We will also go into fashion consulting business as a means of generating additional income for the business.
- Sales Forecast
It is important to state that our sales forecast is based on the data gathered during our feasibility studies, market survey and also some of the assumptions readily available on the field.
It is important to state that people buy T – shirts and casual clothes for different purposes and clothes sell all through the calendar year albeit different designs for different seasons / weather. If it is winter, the demand for winter clothes will increase and if it is summer, the demand for summer clothes will increase.
Below are the sales projections that we were able to come up with for the first three years of operations;
- First Year-: $ 500,000
- Second Year-: $1,000,000
- Third Year-: $2,000,000
N.B: This projection is done based on what is obtainable in the clothing line (fashion) industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic downturn and there won’t be any T – shirts design and sales company that will adopt our unique business model. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.