Are you about writing a t-shirt printing business plan? If YES, here is a sample attention grabbing t-shirt printing business plan executive summary, goals, mission and vision statements, product/service description and management structure that will surely attract investors.
- Executive Summary
- Market Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
- Financial Projection
- Marketing Plan
- Marketing ideas & Strategies
A Sample T-Shirt Printing Business Plan Executive Summary
Richards Peal™ is an international clothing line with a bias for designers T – shirts that will be located in Beverly Hills, California. We have been able to secure a large warehouse in a strategic part of town that will be converted to our T – shirt production factory. We were able to out rightly buy over the facility with the help of our bank and support from family and friends.
Richards Peal™ will be involved in the production of T – shirts and other casual cum sport clothes, and the likes, that will meet the needs of male, female, young adult and children. Our business goal is to become one of the leading T – shirt designers in the United States and we will make sure that every T – shirt or clothes that leaves our factory can favorable compete with the best brands in the industry.
Our workers are going to be selected from a pool of talented T – shirt designers in and around Beverly Hills, California and also from any part of the world as the business grows. We will make sure that we take all the members of our workforce especially T – shirt designers through the required trainings that will position them to meet the expectation of the company and to compete with leading T – shirt designers in the United States and throughout the globe.
We have put plans in place to build a state of the art clothing line production factory in Beverly Hills, California, which is exactly why we have entered agreement with some manufacturers of sewing machines to produce customized sewing machines for us that will give us the quality of clothes that we want to be known for. Our factory will be well equipped and we will ensure that we follow the trend in the industry.
Richards Peal™ will manufacture high quality T – shirts for both the high end customers and also for low income earners; we want to become one of the people’s choice where ever our T – shirts are put up for sale. Apart from mass production of T – shirts, we will also be engaged in customized production of T – shirts for customers based on their demands.
We are quite aware that there are some clients such as sporting clubs, political parties, schools, churches and organizations that would need quality customized T – shirts for specific purposes and we are well prepared to deliver as requested.
- Ownership Structure/Founder’s Biography
Richards Peal™ is owned by Richard Crespo – Pablo and family. Richards Crespo – Pablo is an Italian – American fashion enthusiast with over two decades of experience in the fashion industry. He will occupy the position of the chief executive officer (CEO) / President of the organization.
Richard Crespo – Pablo has Degree in Fashion Designing from Milan School of Fashion and also an MBA from Harvard. He is a well – respected figure in the fashion industry, prior to starting Richards Peal™ he was the creative director in one of the world’s leading fashion label that is based in Milan, Italy.
He will run the company with two of his children and also some protégées (core T- shirts designers and market and sales experts) of his that he has trained over his working years as a fashion icon in both Italy and the United States of America.
- Our Products
Richards Peal™ was established with the aim of producing high quality and highly fashionable T – shirts for men, women, young adults and children. We know that quality is a key factor that will help us sell our brand which is why we have but in place a competent quality assurance team that will ensure that all our T – shirts meet and even surpass our customers’ expectations.
We will work hard to ensure that Richards Peal™ is not just accepted nationally in the United States of America, but also in other parts of the world.
- Our Vision Statement
Our vision is to establish a T – shirt design and sales company whose brand will not only be accepted in the United States of America, but also in other parts of the world.
- Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to establish a T – shirt design and sales company that will design and produce high quality T – shirts and casual clothes for male, female, young adults and children; a T – shirt label that will compete favorably with international T – shirt labels like Ralph Lauren, Polo by Ralph, Tommy Hilfiger, Hugo Boss, Gap, Lacoste, Nike, Levi Straus, Adidas, Diesel, Nautical, Puma, Prada and Rebel (Children’s T – shirts) et al at the global stage.
- Our Business Structure
Richards Peal™ T – shirt design and Sales Company, is a company that intends opening small, but hope to grow big in order to compete favorably with leading T – shirt design and sales labels in the fashion industry both in the United States and on a global stage. We are aware of the significance of building a solid business structure that can support the picture of the kind of business we want to own. This is why we are committed to only hire the best hands that we can attract.
Despite the fact that Richards Peal™ T – shirt designs and sales company will start operation from a single factory in Beverly, California, we have a holistic view of the kind of business we want to build; we want to grow to the level where we will build factories in Thailand and China. Our T – shirt brand is going to be specifically designed to penetrate not just the United States market, but also the world’s fashion industry.
We want people of all walks of life across the globe to someday put on our T – shirts; we want to see our T – shirts being worn in Paris, in London, in Tokyo, in Lagos, in Madrid, in Johannesburg, in Buenos Aries, in Sao Paulo, in Port Elizabeth, in Dubai and all over the nooks and crannies of the world.
At Richards Peal™ T – shirts design and sales company, we will guarantee that we hire people that are qualified, hardworking, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stake holders (the owners, workforce, and customers).
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more as agreed by the board of trustees of the company.
In view of the above, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
Chief Executive Officer (Owner), General Manager, Human Resources and Admin Manager, Sales and Marketing Executive, Accountant, Fashion Designers (With Bias in T – shirts design and casual clothes), Quality Control Officer, Tailors, and Factory Workers
Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for recruitment
- Responsible for payment of salaries
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Responsible for managing the daily activities in the factory
- Responsible for supervising all the employees
- Responsible for planning sales, monitoring inventory, selecting the merchandise, and writing and pricing orders to vendors
- Ensures that the organization operates within stipulated budget.
Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Defining job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carrying out staff induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversee the smooth running of the daily office and factory activities.
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manage external research and coordinates all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Models demographic information and analyzes the volumes of transactional data generated by customer purchases
- Creates new markets cum businesses for the organization
- Empowers and motivates the sales team to meet and surpass agreed targets
Accountant / Cashier:
- Receives payments on behalf of the organization
- Issues receipt to customers
- Prepares financial report at the end of every working week
- Handles all financial transaction on behalf of the company
- Interfaces with the organization’s banks
- Responsible for payment of tax, levies and utility bills
- Any other duty as assigned by the CEO / store manager
Fashion Designers (with bias in T – shirt designs)
- Responsible for designing T – shirts and casual clothes) to meet the latest trend
- Stays abreast with the dynamics of the fashion industry with key interest in T – shirts and casual clothes
- Research and advice the organization on style, size and other trendy fashion statements.
Quality Control Officer
- Ensures that all the T – shirts and casual clothes in our production line meets the required quality before they are released in the market
- Make certain that production and manufacturing lines perform efficiently, coordinate employee efforts, and facilitate communications between management and production departments.
- Devises ways of improving the manufacturing process to ensure higher-quality and durable T – shirts
- Ensures that manufacturing production lines run smoothly and generate a consistently suitable output for their employers
- Ensures that the organization work in line with international best practices
- Handles any other responsibility as assigned by the general manager
Tailors (Industrial Sewing Machine Operators)
- Responsible for sewing T – shirts and casual clothes as instructed by the supervisor / fashion designer
- Responsible for cutting clothing materials to fit the expected design and size
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the general manager
- Responsible for ironing and packaging of T – shirts and casual clothes
- Responsible for movement of equipment and raw materials as required
- Ensures that toiletries and supplies don’t run out of stock
- Cleans both the interior and exterior of the factory, machines and other equipment
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the general / floor manager.