Are you about starting a water refill station? If YES, here is a complete sample water refill station business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE.
Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a water refill station. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample water refill station marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for water refill stations. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Why Start a Water Refill Station?
Water, what a fundamental need of life! It is something we all cannot do without. The need for clean and drinkable water will continue to exist as long as human exist. Water is one of the commodities in our world that doesn’t have any substitute. If you want to take a bath; you use water.
If you want to quench your thirst; you need water. If you want to fix a meal; you need water. The need for water could go on and on. These points to the fact that clean and drinkable water is as important as the air we breathe in and it will continue to be in demand globally.
The essence of going into any form of business should be basically to fill in a need or solve a problem. Therefore, going into the water refill business would surely help you solve the challenges people who don’t have access to clean and drinkable water go through and you will be hugely rewarded for it.
One good thing about the Water Refill business is that it is less expensive to start and maintain. You don’t need a comprehensive business plan from Harvard before you get started to start making profits.
If you are sure that this type of business is what you truly want to do after you must have conducted your market research and feasibility studies, then the next step to follow is to write a good business plan. Below is a sample water refill station business plan template that will help you successfully write yours with little or no stress;
A Sample Water Refill Station Business Plan Template
- Business Overview
Water is an essential commodity. As such The Public Health Department ensures that all Water Refill Stations meet certain health and safety standards. It’s important to note that if the water in a community is contaminated; it can result to epidemic in that community.
A water refill station must enforce strict hygiene standards and the environment must be clean at all times if they want to continue to be in business. A breech of these measures might result in the Public Health Department shutting down the business. Be sure that all the storage tanks and delivery tankers undergo routine cleaning and chlorination. You can visit your Public Health Department to know more about health measures to adopt in your water refill station.
It is important to state that you would be required to obtain a license before you are permitted to drill a bore hole for your water refill station. This measure is put in place to guide against people drilling bore holes in places that are prone to earth quakes and tremors or places that have sanitary issues. Your choice of location would be supervised and screened before you can be issued the permission to go ahead and install your water refill station.
Establishments in the water refill station line of business sell water as a public utility to households, businesses and public entities throughout the United States. Water refill station business has performed well over the decade. Population growth, as well as occurrence of drought and other hostile weather conditions, have indeed increased demand for water supplied by industry operators.
Going forward, per capita water consumption is projected to decline, as increasing concerns regarding water conservation drive policy aimed at reducing consumption. Nonetheless, while per capita consumption rates are expected to depreciate, cumulative water consumption is projected to expand as the population and economy grow.
The Water Supply and Irrigation Systems industry that water refill station is a part of is a thriving sector of the economy of the United States of America and they generate a whooping sum of well over $73 billion annually from more than 48,738 registered and licensed water supply and irrigation systems companies scattered all around the United States of America.
The industry is responsible for the employment of well over 232,714 people. Experts project the Water Supply and Irrigation Systems industry to grow at a 1 – 3 percent annual rate within the next 5 years. American Water Works Company Inc. has the lion market share of the available market in the United States of America.
Over and above, water refill station business is a profitable industry and it is open for any aspiring entrepreneur to come in and establish his or her business; you can choose to start on a small scale servicing a community or you can choose to start on a large scale with several outlets in key cities all around the United States of America.
Water Refill Station Business Plan – Executive Summary
Brian Colbert Water Refill Company is a licensed and standard water refill company that will be located in a residential area in Bay Orleans – Massachusetts. We have been able to secure a long-term lease for a facility in a strategic location on a major road with an option of a long – term renewal on an agreed terms and conditions that is favorable to us. The facility has government approval for the kind of business we want to run and it is easily accessible and we are deliberate about that.
We are in the water refill business to engage in the sale and supply of treated water to residential apartment, offices and industrial plants. We are also in business to make profits at the same to give our customers value for their money; we want to give people and businesses who patronize our water the opportunity to be part of the success story of Brian Colbert Water Refill® Company.
We are aware that there are several big scale and small scale water refill stations scattered all around Bay Orleans – Massachusetts which is why we spent time and resources to conduct our feasibility studies and market survey so as to enable us locate the business in an area that will support the growth of the business and also for us to be able offer much more than our competitors will be offering.
We ensured that our facility is easy to locate and we have mapped out plans to develop a wide supply network for offices and manufacturing plants all around Bay Orleans – Massachusetts and neighboring cities.
Much more than selling and supplying treated water, our customer care is going to be second to none. We know that our customers are the reason why we are in business which is why we will go the extra mile to get them satisfied when they purchase water from us and also to become our loyal customers and ambassadors.
We have a CRM software that will enable us manage a one on one relationship with our customers no matter how large the numbers of our customer base may grow to. We will ensure that we get our customers involved when making some business decisions that will directly or indirectly affect them.
Brian Colbert Water Refill® Company is family business that will be owned and managed by Brian Colbert and his immediate family members. Brian Colbert who is the Manager of the Company has a Diploma in Water Resources. He has well over 15 years of experience working in related industry as a senior manager prior to starting Brian Colbert Water Refill® Company. He will be working with a team of experienced employees (family members inclusive) to build the business and grow it to enviably height.
- Our Product
Brian Colbert Water Refill Company is going to operate a standard and licensed water refill station in Bay Orleans – Massachusetts.
We are in the water refill station line of business to sale and supply treated water to households, offices and industrial plants via of hygienic water tankers and we are going to do all that is permitted by the law in the United States of America to achieve our business goals and objectives.
- Our Vision Statement
Our vision is to establish standard water refill station in Bay Orleans – Massachusetts and in other cities throughout the United States of America that will become the number one choice for households, offices and industrial plants.
- Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to establish a standard and world class water refill station that in our own capacity will favorably compete with leaders in the industry. We want to build a water refill station business that will be listed amongst the top 20 water refill station brands in the United States of America.
- Our Business Structure
Brian Colbert Water Refill Company is a business that is established with the aim of competing favorably with other leading water refill station brands in the industry and also to open our outlets all across key cities in the United States of America. This is why we will ensure that we put the right structure in place that will support the kind of growth that we have in mind while setting up the business.
We will ensure that we only hire people that are qualified, honest, hardworking, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stake holders (the owners, workforce, and customers).
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more depending how fast we meet our set target. In view of that, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Executive Officer (Owner)
- Water Refill Station Manager
- Sales and Marketing Officers
- Accountants / Cashiers
- Pump Operators
- Water Tanker Drivers
Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO (Owner):
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
Water Refill Station Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of the water refill station
- Map out strategy that will lead to efficiency amongst workers
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of workers
- Ensures that the steady flow of both raw materials to the plant and easy flow of finished products through wholesale distributors to the market
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Ensures that the water refill station meets the expected safety, hygiene and health standard at all times.
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Defining job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carrying out staff induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manage external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Model demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer purchases
- Identify, prioritize, and reach out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develop, execute and evaluate new plans for expanding increase sales
- Document all customer contact and information
- Represent the company in strategic meetings
- Help increase sales and growth for the company
Accountant / Cashier
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
- Responsible for selling and refilling water for customers as requested
- Ensures that the pumps are performing and dispensing treated water as required
- Assist in filling water tankers with water as requested
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the water refill station manager
Water Tanker Drivers
- Assist in loading and unloading treated water.
- Maintain a logbook of their driving activities to ensure compliance with federal regulations governing the rest and work periods for operators.
- Keep a record of vehicle inspections and make sure the water tanker / truck is equipped with safety equipment
- Assist the water refill station manager in planning their route according to a delivery schedule.
- Local-delivery drivers may be required to sell products to households and businesses on their route, obtain signatures from recipients and collect cash.
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Comply with water tanker / truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking, break periods etc.) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Responsible for handling core services that revolve around tanks, water containers and reservoirs cleaning, parking lot sweeping, snowplowing, drain, duct and gutter cleaning, parking lot and driveway washing, equipment cleaning and maintenance, chemical adjustments and other related cleaning services
- Maintain a clean working area by sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning of glass doors and windows, etc. if required.
- Ensure that toiletries and supplies don’t run out of stock
- Handle any other duty as assigned by the water refill station manager.
Water Refill Station Business Plan – SWOT Analysis
We are quite aware that there are several water refill stations both large and small in Bay Orleans – Massachusetts which is why we are following the due process of establishing a business so as to compete favorable with them. We know that if a proper SWOT analysis is conducted for our business, we will be able to position our business to maximize our strength, leverage on the opportunities that will be available to us, mitigate our risks and be welled equipped to confront our threats.
Brian Colbert Water Refill® Company employed the services of an expert HR and Business Analyst with bias in start – up business to help us conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and to help us create a business model that will help us achieve our business goals and objectives.
This is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for Brian Colbert Water Refill® Company;
Part of what is going to count as positives for Brian Colbert Water Refill® Company is the vast experience of our management team, we have people on board who are highly experienced and understands how to grow business from the scratch to becoming a national phenomenon.
So also, the location of our water refill station (centrally located in major road prone to both human and vehicular traffic, our large distribution network and of course our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength for the business.
A major weakness that may count against us is the fact that we are a new water refill station in Bay Orleans – Massachusetts and we don’t have the financial capacity to engage in the kind of publicity that we intend giving the business especially when big names like American Water Works Company Inc. and co are already determining the direction of the market all across the United States America.
The opportunities for water refill stations are enormous. This is due to the fact that water is an essential commodity that we use on a daily basis for different purposes. As a result of that, we were able to conduct a thorough market survey and feasibility studies so as to position our water refill station in the right location to be able to take advantage of the existing market for treated water and also to create our own new market. We know that it is going to requires hard work, and we are determined to achieve it.
We are quite aware that just like any other business, one of the major threats that we are likely going to face is economic downturn and unfavorable government policies. It is a fact that economic downturn affects purchasing power. Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a new water refill station in same location where ours is located.
Water Refill Station Business Plan – MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
If you are conversant with water refill station business, you will quite agree that you would not necessarily need aggressive marketing skills to be able to market your water business. People that need your water will most likely look for ways to get to your water refill station. The reason why you would need to market your water refill station is to let people know the uniqueness of your water refill station and to create general awareness.
It is advisable you visit companies that are into cleaning services and laundry services to inform them that you are new in town; because they are always in need of water and you might become a repeat water supplier. Schools, public facilities, homes and even companies are other sources where your water might be needed. This is especially when their existing water supply system fails or is under repairs and general maintenance.
Lastly, another trend in water refill stations is the adoption of eco – friendly approach towards the treatment and supply of water. As a matter of fact, the industry’s adoption of eco-friendly practices will likely persuade environmentally conscious consumers to buy its products, while increasing operators’ efficiency.
- Our Target Market
When it comes to selling treated water, there is indeed a wide range of available customers. In essence, our target market can’t be restricted to just a group of people, but all those who resides in our target market locations. In view of that, we have conducted our market research and we have ideas of what our target market would be expecting from us.
We are in business to engage in sale and supply of treated water to the following groups of people;
- Industrial Plants
- Laundries and Laundromats
- Restaurants and Canteens
- Event Planners, Parties and Corporate Functions
- Corporate Executives
- Government Officials
- Business People
- Everybody in our target market location
Our Competitive Advantage
A close study of the water refill station business reveals that the market has become much more intensely competitive over the last decade. As a matter of fact, you have to be highly creative, customer centric and proactive if you must survive in this industry.
We are aware of the stiffer competition and we are well prepared to compete favorably with other water refill stations in Bay Orleans – Massachusetts and throughout the United States of America where we intend opening outlets of our water refill stations.
Brian Colbert Water Refill® Company is launching a standard water refill station brand that will indeed become the preferred choice of residence of Bay Orleans – Massachusetts and every city where we intend opening our outlets.
Part of what is going to count as competitive advantage for Brian Colbert Water Refill® Company is the vast experience of our management team, we have people on board who are highly experienced and understands how to grow business from the scratch to becoming a national phenomenon.
So also, the location of our water refill station (centrally located in major road prone to both human and vehicular traffic, our large distribution network and of course our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength for the business.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category (startups water refill stations) in the industry, meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our aims and objectives. We will also give good working conditions and commissions to freelance sales agents that we will recruit from time to time.
Water Refill Station Business Plan – SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Brian Colbert Water Refill Company is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the water refill station line of business in the United States of America and we are going to go all the way to ensure that we do all it takes to sell and supply our treated water to a wide range of customers. In essence, Brian Colbert Water Refill® Company will generate income by selling and supplying treated water;
- Sales Forecast
One thing is certain when it comes to water refill station business, if your water is well – treated and your water tanker hygienic and if your water refill station is centrally positioned and easily accessible, you will always attract customers cum sales and that will sure translate to increase in revenue generation for the business.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in Bay Orleans – Massachusetts and every city where we intend opening outlets of our water refill stations and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income / profits from the first six month of operations and grow the business and our clientele base.
We have been able to critically examine the water refill station line of business and we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projections are based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to similar startups in Bay Orleans – Massachusetts.
Below are the sales projection for Brian Colbert Water Refill® Company, it is based on the location of our business and other factors as it relates to small scale and medium scale water refill stations / company start – ups in the United States;
- First Fiscal Year-: $100,000
- Second Fiscal Year-: $250,000
- Third Fiscal Year-: $550,000
N.B: This projection is done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same products and customer care services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Before choosing a location for Brian Colbert Water Refill Company, we conduct a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to be able to be able to penetrate the available market in our target market locations.
We have detailed information and data that we were able to utilize to structure our business to attract the numbers of customers we want to attract per time and also for our treated water to favorable compete with other leading brands in the water refill station line of business in the United States of America and Canada.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the water refill station line of business to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in Bay Orleans – Massachusetts and other cities in the United States of America where we intend opening outlets of our water refill station.
In other to continue to be in business and grow, we must continue to sell our treated water to the available market which is why we will go all out to empower or sales and marketing team to deliver our corporate sales goals. In summary, Brian Colbert Water Refill® Company will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to sell our distilled alcoholic drinks;
- Introduce our water refill station by sending introductory letters to residence, offices, laundries and Laundromats, industrial plants, event planners and other stakeholders in Bay Orleans – Massachusetts and other cities both in the United States of America
- Open our water refill station with a party so as to capture the attention of residence who are our first targets
- Engage in road show in targeted communities from time to time to sell our brand
- Advertise our water refill station in community based newspapers, local TV and radio stations
- List our business and products on yellow pages ads (local directories)
- Leverage on the internet to promote our water refill station
- Engage in direct marketing and sales
- Encourage the use of Word of mouth marketing (referrals)
Water Refill Station Business Plan – Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Despite the fact that our bottled water refill station is a standard and licensed one and centrally located in a location that has good human and vehicular traffic, we will still go ahead to intensify publicity for all our product and brand. We are going to explore all available means to promote Brian Colbert Water Refill Company.
Brian Colbert Water Refill® Company has a long – term plan of opening our water refill station outlets in various locations all around the United States of America which is why we will deliberately build our brand to be well accepted in Bay – Orleans, Massachusetts before venturing out.
As a matter of fact, our publicity and advertising strategy is not solely for selling our product but to also effectively communicate our brand. Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Brian Colbert Water Refill® Company;
- Place adverts on both print (community based newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, et al to promote our bottled water brand
- Install our Bill Boards on strategic locations all around major locations in Bay Orleans – Massachusetts
- Engage in road show from time to time in targeted communities
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Position our Flexi Banners at strategic positions in the location where we intend getting customers to start patronizing our treated water
- Ensure that all our staff members wear our customized clothes, and all our official cars and water tankers and water storage facilities are customized and well branded.
Our Pricing Strategy
When it comes to pricing for products such as treated water, there are two sides to the coin. We are aware of the pricing trend in the water refill station line of business which is why we have decided to have various sizes of gallons and water tankers.
In view of that, our prices will conform to what is obtainable in the industry but will ensure that within the first 6 to 12 months our treated water are sold a little bit below the average prices of various water refill stations in the United States of America. We have put in place business strategies that will help us run on low profits for a period of 6 months; it is a way of encouraging people to buy into our water refill station brands.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Brian Colbert Water Refill® Company is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Brian Colbert Water Refill® Company will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via credit cards / Point of Sale Machines (POS Machines)
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our client make payment for the purchase of our treated water without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials to clients who may want to deposit cash or make online transfer for our treated water.
- Start – Up Expenditure (Budget)
In setting up any business, the amount or cost will depend on the approach and scale you want to undertake. If you intend to go big by renting a place, then you would need a good amount of capital as you would need to ensure that your employees are well taken care of, and that your facility is conducive enough for workers to be creative and productive.
This means that the start-up can either be low or high depending on your goals, vision and aspirations for your business.
The tools and equipment that will be used are nearly the same cost everywhere, and any difference in prices would be minimal and can be overlooked. As for the detailed cost analysis for starting a water refill station; it might differ in other countries due to the value of their money.
These are the key areas where we will spend our start – up capital in setting up Brian Colbert Water Refill® Company;
- The total fee for registering the business in the United States of America – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses (Health department license and business license)and permits (Fire department permit, Air and water pollution control permit, and Sign permit et al) as well as accounting services (CRM software, Payroll software, P.O.S machines and other software- $2,300.
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Brian Colbert Water Refill® Company in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of – $3,580.
- The cost for hiring business consultant (including writing business plan) – $2,500.
- The cost for insurance (general liability, theft, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $2,400.
- Cost for payment of rent for 12 month at $1.76 per square feet in the total amount of $105,600.
- Cost for construction of a standard water refill station (drilling borehole and water treatment channel inclusive) – $100,000.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits ($2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $50,000
- The cost for start-up inventory (Storage Tanks, Gallons, Funnels with Filters, Granular Activated Carbon, Magnetic Flow Meter, Pressure Tank with Pump, Automatic Wash with Stainless Steel Jackets, Water Purifier, Chlorine and other required approved chemicals for water purification and preservation et al) – $80,000
- Cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $3,750
- Cost of purchase of water supply tankers / trucks – $100,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, Fax Machines, tables and chairs et al) – $4,000.
- The cost for building and hosting a website: $600
- The cost for our opening party – $5,000
- Miscellaneous – $5,000
We would need an estimate of four hundred and fifty thousand Dollars ($450,000) to successfully set up our water refill station in Bay – Orleans, Massachusetts. Please note that this amount includes the salaries of all the staff for the first 3 month of operation.
Generating Funds / Startup Capital for Brian Colbert Water Refill® Company
Brian Colbert Water Refill® Company is a private business that is solely owned and financed by Brian Colbert and his immediate family members. We do not intend to welcome any external business partner, which is why we have decided to restrict the sourcing of the start – up capital to 3 major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our start – up capital;
- Generate part of the start – up capital from personal savings
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from my Bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $100,000 (Personal savings $80,000 and soft loan from family members $20,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $350,000 from our bank. All the papers and document have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
Water Refill Station Business Plan – Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the numbers of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of the employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business (company), then it won’t be too long before the business close shop.
One of our major goals of starting Brian Colbert Water Refill® Company is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running. We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to retail our well – treated water a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are well prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Brian Colbert Water Refill® Company will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare is well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and re – training of our workforce is at the top burner.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of three years or more. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
Check List / Milestone
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of facility and construction of standard water refill station: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members and friends: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Graphic Designs and Printing of Packaging Marketing / Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed Storage Tanks, Gallons, Funnels with Filters, Granular Activated Carbon, Magnetic Flow Meter, Pressure Tank with Pump, Automatic Wash with Stainless Steel Jackets, Water Purifier, Chlorine and other required approved chemicals for water purification, preservation, computers, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Opening party / launching party planning: In Progress
- Purchase of water tankers – Completed
- Establishing business relationship with vendors – wholesale suppliers / merchants: In Progress