Presently, we have legally registered our immigration consulting firm (under the name Sharon Greene® Immigration Consulting, LLP) and we have acquired the required business license and all the necessary permits to run this type of business in Canada. Our office facility is located at 32 Victoria St Etobicoke, ON M8V 1M6, Canada. We were able…

 

When it comes to the “go to” country for migrants, Canada will definitely sit amongst the top countries. Available statistics show that between 2017 and 2018, net immigration accounted for 80 percent of Canada’s population increase, with the remaining 20 percent accounted for through natural increase. Canada’s population growth between 2018 and 2019, at 1.4…