Do you want to start a pizza shop business by buying Blaze Pizza franchise? If YES, here is how much it cost to open a Blaze Pizza franchise and their requirement.
Please note that Blaze Pizza is only seeking new franchise units throughout the United States of America and in Asia, Australia/New Zealand, Mexico, and the Philippines. Blaze Pizza owns and operates a chain of fast-casual pizza stores in the United States. It provides signature pizzas, salads, drinks and desserts. The company also sells T-shirts and gift cards online.
The company was founded in 2011 and is based in 35 N Lake Ave., Suite 710, Pasadena, CA 91101, California, USA. It also has locations in Indiana, Arizona, Wisconsin, Tennessee, Atlanta, Alabama, Florida, Oklahoma, and Colorado; Canada, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Kuwait. As of 2018, Blaze Pizza owns and operates a chain of 265 franchises in the united states and 12 outside the country (Kuwait 2 units, Saudi Arabia 1 unit and Bahrain 1 unit).
How Much It Cost to Open a Blaze Pizza Franchise
To start with, it is important to point out that Blaze Pizza has a franchise fee of up to $30,000, with total initial investment range of $454,400 to $1,131,000. Every interested investor must be ready to meet up with this requirement.
- Initial investments: $454,400 – $1,131,000
- Liquid Cash Requirement: $500,000
Single Blaze Pizza Restaurant
- Initial Franchise Fee: $30,000 – $30,000
- Architect Engineer: $15,000 – $27,000
- Permits: $1,100 – $13,000
- Equipment: $144,000 – $169,000
- Furniture and Fixtures : $14,000 – $83,000
- Smallwares: $10,000 – $25,000
- Signage and Graphics: $11,000 – $42,000
- Grand Opening Kit, Menu Boards: $5,400 – $6,000
- Computer Equipment & Information/POS Systems: $18,500 – $21,000
- Uniforms: $1,000 – $4,000
- Initial Inventory and Supplies: $10,000 – $21,000
- Pre-Opening Advertising: $3,000 – $22,000
- Grand Opening Free Pizzas: $3,000 – $5,000
- Insurance Deposits: $500 – $5,000
- First Month’s Rent/Security Deposit: $3,000 – $24,000
- Initial Training: $5,000 – $5,000
- Liquor Licensing: $0 – $6,000
- Miscellaneous Opening Costs: $1,000 – $30,000
- Professional Fees: $1,000 – $5,000
- Additional Funds – 3 Months: $20,000 – $45,000
- Total Estimated Initial Investment: $454,400 – $1,131,000
Important Information About Blaze Pizza Franchise
These estimated initial expenses are the best estimate of the costs you may incur in establishing and operating your Blaze Pizza Franchise. Note that the pizza chain does not offer direct or indirect financing for these items. These estimates are based on the historical costs of opening a Blaze Restaurant in 2017, but excluding food court locations, averaged approximately $767,000 per Restaurant in 2017.
The estimated initial investment for a Non-Traditional Restaurant, while still within the estimated range set forth above, may be lower than a traditional Blaze Pizza Restaurant, and these figures represent the approximate cost for purchasing, installing and equipping the Restaurant.
Because they are typically located in a host facility, Non-Traditional Restaurants may require fewer leasehold improvements and equipment expenditures than traditional Blaze Pizza Restaurants. Opening inventory expenditures may be lower as well, but the initial investment in a Non-Traditional Restaurant depends on the type, location and configuration of the Restaurant and of the host facility.
The factors underlying their estimates may vary depending on several variables, and the actual investment an investor makes in developing and opening their Franchise may be greater or less than the estimates given depending upon the location of the Franchise, and current relevant market conditions.
So also, the costs will also depend on factors such as how well the franchisee follows the organization’s methods and procedures; the franchisee management skills; business experience and capabilities; local economic conditions; the local market for the products and services; the prevailing wage rates; competition; and sales levels reached during their initial phase of business operation.
All expenses payable to third parties are поп -refundable, except as the franchisee may arrange for utility deposits and other payments.
- Initial Franchise Fee: $30,000
- Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5-6%
- Ad Royalty Fee: 2%
- On-The-Job Training: 60 hours
- Classroom Training: 20 hours
Steps on How to Get Blaze Pizza Franchise
If you are cool with the requirements and finance involved in acquiring this franchise and you plan opening a franchise unit in a location they approve of, then you need to follow these steps;
- Fill the application at the website for opening a store. You need to include your name, address, city and state. You need a phone number and email address. Then choose the amount of capital you have to invest. Please note that you would need a liquid cash of $500,000
- Wait for the email that confirms that your application was received and is being reviewed. This email will tell you if you will be approved for the location. It will also go into more specifics regarding the financing. You will be asked to schedule a time for an associate to call you and talk more.
- Ensure to have your financial papers ready when you have your phone conversation. You must prove your financial capability and pay the franchise fees to open the business. This is possible through a business loan from a financial institution if you do not have the capital at hand.
- Note that approval is expected to be quick once you meet the requirements. You should already have a building with all the hookups. After you are approved, the organization will start sending fixtures and merchandise to your building.
- You will then be mandated to attend a workshop at the headquarters before the opening of your store.