Do you want to open a weight loss business by buying LighterLife franchise? If YES, here is how much it cost to open a LighterLife franchise successfully. If you are looking towards opening a LighterLife Franchise, it will be nice for you to have a of what the company represents before going ahead to enquire about the cost of opening the franchise in your location.
LighterLife is one of the leading providers of weight loss programmes and services in the UK. With a LighterLife Franchise, you’ll make a real difference to people’s lives, being there to guide and support them at every stage of their weight loss. The Franchise role has been available for over 25 years and in that time, the company has helped over 400,000 people lose weight and start living the life they want.
LighterLife is entering into an exciting stage in their growth and development, as they make their life-changing weight-loss programme available to more and more people across the UK. LighterLife Franchisees have helped more than 500,000 people over the last 25 years to lose their excess weight, do the things they want to do and become who they really want to be.
So, when it comes to investing in and running your own Weight-Loss and Weight-Management Business, you have everything to gain as a LighterLife Franchisee within the supportive framework of their highly successful and well established franchise.
LighterLife is committed in giving the same quality of products and services to each of their valued customers. That is why they have created a dedicated team of professionals who will train you as a new franchisee in launching the brand, maintaining the business and reaching the fullest profit potential.
LighterLife offers an initial online training programme and 4 mandatory face to face workshops at their Head Office in Harlow, Essex. Ongoing training and continuous support will also be available to help you keep their standards and even go beyond.
Financial Investment Required to Open a LighterLife Franchise?
LighterLife has the franchise fee of up to $1,253 (£1,000), with total initial investment range of $5,637 (£4,500). Here are areas where you are expected to spend money and the cost associated with it;
1. Initial Franchise Fee: $1,253 (£1,000),
Please note that the current initial franchise fee is $1,253 (£1,000). The initial franchise fee for Restaurants that are developed under a Development Agreement after the first location is one-half of the current initial franchise fee.
2. Total Estimated Initial Investment Under the Franchise Program: $5,637 (£4,500).
Please note that the franchisor relied on its experience from opening a location in the past and its experience in the weight loss business to compile these estimates.
3. Royalties: A agreed
“Gross Revenues” include all revenues generated from the provision of any and all services and/or the sale of any and all products and, whether by the franchisee or a third-party provider, that relate to or arise from the Franchised Business. It does not include taxes collected from customers.
- POS Hardware and Software: Depends upon vendor and products purchased. (Due Date: Depends upon vendor and products purchased.)
- Attorneys’ Fees and Costs: Will vary under circumstances. (Due Date: As incurred.)
Payable to LighterLife if it is forced to retain independent counsel and seek damages or injunctive relief to enforce the Franchise Agreement (whether or not suit is filed) or if LighterLife is required to defend your unsuccessful claim against it.
Please note that this includes legal fees incurred at the trial level and appellate levels.
- Equipment, Supply, or Supplier Testing or Inspecting: Fee not to exceed the actual costs of inspecting and testing. (Due Date: Due on receipt of invoice.)
Please note that This fee covers the cost of testing or inspecting equipment, supplies, or suppliers you propose.
- Taxes: Amount required to reimburse LighterLife for certain taxes imposed on payments to it and the Due Date for this fee On demand.
- Audit Costs: All costs and expenses associated with the audit, reasonable accounting and legal costs.
- Costs and Attorneys’ Fees: Will vary under circumstances.
- Indemnity: Will vary under circumstances.
- Insurance: Reimbursement of Costs: The franchisor’s out-of-pocket costs.
- Term of Agreement and Renewal: The length of the initial franchise term is 10 years. Two additional 10 – year renewal terms are available, if requirements are met.
- Financial Assistance: Neither the franchisor nor any agent or affiliate offers direct or indirect financing to franchisees or guarantees any note, lease or obligation of theirs.
- Initial Investment: $5,637 (£4,500)
- Operating fee: $1,253 (£1,000)
- BFA Membership StatusFull
- UK Years Established: 23 years
- Current UK Coverage: 60%
- Franchisee Support Staff: 50
- Personal Investment Req.: £500
- Total Startup Cost: £1,000
- Can You Get a 3 Bedroom With a 2 Bedroom Section 8 Voucher? - August 5, 2020
- How Much Stearic Acid is Used in Soap Making? 5% or 10% - August 4, 2020
- How to Make Homemade Cutters & Wooden Molds With Hinges - August 4, 2020