Do you want to open a windshield repair business by buying Superglass franchise? If YES, here is how much it cost to open Superglass Windshield Repair franchise successfully. If you are looking towards opening a SuperGlass Windshield Repair Franchise, it will be nice for you to have a preview of what the company represents before going ahead to enquire about the cost of opening the franchise in your location.
SuperGlass Windshield Repair was founded in 1992 and they began franchising in 1993, about 27 years ago. The current CEO is David Casey and they have their corporate head office at 6220 Hazeltine National Dr., #118 Orlando, FL 32822. As of 2018, the company operates 294 franchises in the United States and 47 outside the country.
SuperGlass Windshield Repair is the largest windshield repair-only franchise in the world. If you are interested in owning your own business and you enjoy working outdoors, consider becoming a SuperGlass Windshield Repair franchise owner. As a SuperGlass Windshield Repair franchisee, you will operate a home-based windshield repair and scratch removal business that can help you achieve your professional goals.
Since 1993, the company has established over 200 franchises and is currently ranked number 298 on Entrepreneur magazine’s “Franchise 500” list. The staff of SuperGlass have over 75 years combined experience in the industry and is dedicated to your success. The extensive training and support they provide you with will help you build a successful business.
Financial Investment Required to Open SuperGlass Windshield Repair Franchise
Please note that SuperGlass Windshield Repair has a franchise fee of up to $17,500, with total initial investment range of $18,685 – $84,205. Here are areas where you are expected to spend money and the cost associated with it;
1. Initial Franchise Fee: $18,685 to $84,205
2. Franchise Fee: $17,500
3. Royalty Fee: 4% of Gross Sales
And the Due Date for this fee is Paid by electronic funds transfer every Friday for the preceding Reporting Period. The amount of the Royalty Fee for any renewal term will be that provided in the Franchise Agreement executed for such renewal term.
Please note that “Gross Revenues” include all revenues generated from the provision of any and all services and/or the sale of any and all products and, whether by the franchisee or a third-party provider, that relate to or arise from the Franchised Business. It does not include taxes collected from customers.
- Liquidated Damages Under Area Development Agreement: This fee varies but the Due Date is Payable within 30 days of the termination of the Development Agreement.
- Audit Costs: All costs and expenses associated with the audit, reasonable accounting and legal costs.
- Indemnity: Will vary under circumstances.
- Insurance: Reimbursement of costs the franchisor’s out-of-pocket costs.
- Equipment, Supply, or Supplier Testing or Inspecting: Fee not to exceed the actual costs of inspecting and testing. (Due Date: Due on receipt of invoice.)
This fee covers the cost of testing or inspecting equipment, supplies, or suppliers you propose.
- POS Hardware and Software: Depends upon vendor and products purchased. (Due Date: Depends upon vendor and products purchased.)
- Attorneys’ Fees and Costs: Will vary under circumstances. (Due Date: As incurred.)
Payable to SuperGlass Windshield Repair if it is forced to retain independent counsel and seek damages or injunctive relief to enforce the Franchise Agreement (whether or not suit is filed) or if SuperGlass Windshield Repair is required to defend your unsuccessful claim against it.
- Term of Agreement and Renewal: The length of the initial franchise term is 20 years. If requirements are met, franchisees can renew for one additional term of 10 years.
- Financial Assistance: SuperGlass Windshield Repair offers in-house financing to cover the following: franchise fee Veteran Incentives which is 10% off franchise fee.
- Initial investments: $18,685 – $84,205
- Net-worth Requirement: $15,000
- Liquid Cash Requirement: $15,000
- Ongoing Initial Franchise Fee: $5,000 – $17,500
- Ongoing Royalty Fee: 4%