Do you want to start a pet cremation business franchise but you lack ideas? If YES, here are 2 best profitable pet cremation franchise opportunities for sale and their cost.
Pet cremation business is a niche in the cremation industry and it has seen a rise in popularity in recent times especially in first world countries where disposable income is quite high. There is a increasing demand to cremate pets instead of burying them and pet cremation businesses have sprung up in order to fill this gap. Pet cremation business is quite convenient and can be done in a normal crematorium or in a crematorium dedicated solely to pets.
If you are a veterinary doctor, or someone who already owns a conventional crematorium, you can increase your services to include pet cremation so as to make addition income. If you would like to start a pet cremation business, you can do so by way of franchise. Here are some pet cremation franchises you can choose from in order to get started.
2 Best Pet Cremation Franchise Opportunities for Sale and Their Cost
1. Pet passages: pet passages is a cremation business that specializes in the cremation of pets. In addition to this, they also offer pet funeral services, cremation services, memorization and bereavement support. This business was founded in the year 2009 and only started franchising in 2016.
- Initial Investment: $40,500 – $425,000
- Liquid Cash Requirement: $25,000 – $45,000
- Initial Franchise Fee: $25,000 – $45,000
- Ongoing Royalty Fee: 6%
- Ad Royalty Fee: 1%
2. Paws and remember: this business started in 1978 as a manufacturer of burial vaults and then diversified from there to include cremation of human begins. It was years later in 1998 that they finally started offering pet cremation services.
- Min. Cash Required: $286,000