Do you want to start a pet food business franchise but you lack ideas? If YES, here are 2 best profitable pet food delivery franchise opportunities for sale and their cost.
With the rise in the tendency of pet owners to pamper their pets, there has been a slew of businesses that are dedicated to cater to the various need of pets. One of such is the delivery of pet foods. For most people in the pet food delivery business, it goes beyond just dropping pet food off at the door step of a pet owner. A lot of the businesses in this niche also offer pet snack vending machines for pets that may get hungry on the go.
Some offer natural, and healthy pet food that are designed to cater to the needs of the health-conscious pet owners. And yet others also deliver bespoke and custom made snack and treats. Here are some of the best pet food delivery franchises that you can buy in the United States of America.
2 Best Pet Food Delivery Franchise Opportunities for Sale and Their Cost
1. Pet supplies plus: in addition to being a one stop shop for pet needs, Pet Supplies Plus also offer food delivery services. This business has been in the pet retail industry for more than 30 years now and have gained a very vast following.
- Cash Investment: $463,400 – $993,400
- Net Worth: $600,000
- Franchise Fee: $49,900
- Royalty Fee: 2-3%
- Advertising Fee: $3,000 per month
2. Perrousa: this business specializes in the home delivery of top notch and premium pet foods in the United States of America. All of their recipes are formulated without the usual ingredients such as Corn, Wheat or Soy and in addition, they are always free from artificial flavors, coloring and preservatives. Their pet food are always made from only fresh and natural ingredients.
- Total investment cost: $32,750 to $73,000.