Are you about writing a poultry farming business plan? If YES, here is a sample attention grabbing poultry farming business plan executive summary, goals, mission and vision statements, product/service description and management structure that will surely attract investors.
A Sample Poultry Farming Business Plan Executive Summary
Noble Ernest Poultry Farms, LLC is a world – class and licensed poultry farm and egg Production Company that will be based in the outskirt of Santa Fe, New Mexico – United States. We have done our detailed market research and feasibility studies and we were able to secure a hundred hectares of land to start our poultry farm and egg production business.
Our poultry farm is going to be standard commercial poultry farm hence will be involved in raising, processing and marketing chickens and eggs (Table eggs produced by battery chickens (white), Table eggs produced by battery chickens (brown), Hatching eggs, Specialty eggs, and Table eggs produced by free-range chickens) on a commercial level; we export chickens, processed chickens and eggs to other countries of the world.
We are in the commercial poultry farm and egg production line of business because we want to leverage on the vast opportunities available in the agriculture industry, to contribute our quota in growing the U.S. economy, in national food production, and also to export chicken and eggs from the United States to other countries and over and above to make profit.
Noble Ernest Poultry Farms, LLC is well positioned to become one of the leading commercial poultry farms and egg production business in the United States of America, which is why we have been able to source for the best hands and machines to run the company with.
We have put process and strategies in place that will help us employ best practices when it comes to commercial poultry farms and egg production processes as required by the regulating bodies in the United States of America.
At Noble Ernest Poultry Farms, LLC, our customer’s best interest will always come first, and everything we do will be guided by our values and professional ethics. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely. We will cultivate a working environment that provides a human, sustainable approach to earning a living, and living in our world, for our partners, employees and for our clients.
Noble Ernest Poultry Farms, LLC is a private registered commercial poultry farm and egg production company that is owned by Mr. Noble Ernest and his immediate family members. The poultry farm will be fully and single handedly financed by the owner – Mr. Noble Ernest and his immediate family members at least for a period of time.
Before starting Noble Ernest Poultry Farms, LLC, and Mr. Noble Ernest was the Head of a renowned Agriculture Research Institute in The U.S. he worked in the industry for well over 10 years before resigning to start his own commercial poultry farm and egg production business. He is of course well experienced and highly qualified to run this type of business.
- Our Services
Noble Ernest Poultry Farms, LLC is a standard commercial poultry farms and egg production company that is committed to raising chickens and producing eggs for both the United States’ market and the global market. We are in the commercial poultry farms and production line of business to make profits and we are going to do all we can to achieve our business goals, aim and objectives.
These are the areas we will concentrate on in our commercial poultry farms. If need arises we will definitely add more poultry produce to our list;
- Raising, processing and marketing chickens on a commercial level; we export chickens, processed chickens and eggs to other countries of the world.
- Table eggs produced by battery chickens (white)
- Table eggs produced by battery chickens (brown)
- Hatching eggs
- Specialty eggs
- Table eggs produced by free-range chickens
Our Vision Statement
Our Vision is to become one of the leading commercial poultry farm and egg production brands not just in the United States of America but also on the global stage.
- Our Mission Statement
Noble Ernest Poultry Farms, LLC is a world class and registered commercial poultry farms and egg production company that is committed to raising chickens and producing eggs for both the United States’ market and the global market. We want our chickens and eggs to flood the nooks and crannies of the United States and other countries of the world.
- Our Business Structure
Noble Ernest Poultry Farms, LLC is a privately owned and managed commercial poultry farms and egg production business that intend starting small in Santa Fe – New Mexico, but hope to grow big in order to compete favorably with leading commercial poultry farms and egg production companies in the industry both in the United States and on a global stage.
We are aware of the importance of building a solid business structure that can support the picture of the kind of world class business we want to own. This is why we are committed to only hire the best hands within our area of operations.
At Noble Ernest Poultry Farms, LLC, we will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, hardworking, and creative, result driven, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stake holders (the owners, workforce, and customers).
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more as agreed by the board of trustees of the company. In view of the above, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Operating Officer
- General Farm Manager
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Accountant / Cashier
- Sales and Marketing Executive
- Field Employees
- Front Desk Officer
Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
General Farm Manager
- Responsible for the planning, management and coordinating all farm activities across the various sections on behalf of the organization
- Supervises other section manager
- Ensures compliance during project executions
- Provides advice on the management of farming activities across all section
- Responsible for carrying out risk assessment
- Uses IT systems and software to keep track of people and progress of the growth of chickens and other birds
- Responsible for overseeing the accounting, costing and sale of poultry farm produce
- Represent the organization’s interest at various stakeholders meetings
- Ensures that farming goals desired result are achieved, the most efficient resources (manpower, equipment, tools and chemicals et al) are utilized and different interests involved are satisfied. Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out staff induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily office.
Accountant / Cashier:
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for one or more properties.
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for Noble Ernest Poultry Farms, LLC
- Serves as internal auditor for Noble Ernest Poultry Farms, LLC.
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manages external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Models demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of development projects.
- Writes winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with organizations’ policy
- Responsible for handling business research, market surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding increase sales
- Creates new markets cum businesses for the organization
- Empowers and motivates the sales team to meet and surpass agreed targets
Field Workers / Contract Staff
- Responsible for daily collection of eggs
- Responsible for feeding chickens and other birds as instructed by the supervisor
- Responsible for cleaning poultry and the entire environment
- Changes the water for the birds as instructed by the supervisor on a regular basis
- Handles poultry farm implements and machines (hatchery) as instructed by the section manager / supervisor
- Assists in handling the chicken and other birds et al
- Carries out task in line with the stated job description
- Assists in transport working tools and equipment from the poultry farm and back to the designated store room
- Handles any other duties as assigned my the line manager
Front Desk / Customer’s Service Officer
- Welcomes clients and potential clients by greeting them in person, online or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the creative director in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients when they make enquiries