Are you about starting a taxi company in South Africa? If YES, here is a complete sample taxi business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE.
Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a taxi company. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample taxi marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for taxi companies. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Table of Content
- 1 Why Start a Taxi Business in South Africa?
- 2 Taxi Business Plan in South Africa – Executive Summary
- 3 Taxi Business Plan in South Africa – SWOT Analysis
- 4 Taxi Business Plan in South Africa – MARKET ANALYSIS
- 5 Taxi Business Plan in South Africa – SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- 6 Taxi Business Plan in South Africa – Publicity and Advertising Strategy
- 7 Taxi Business Plan in South Africa – Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
Why Start a Taxi Business in South Africa?
If you live in South Africa, or if you have ever visited South Africa, you will agree that the taxi cab line of business is an avenue to make good money. This is because if you don’t own an automobile, transporting yourself from one part of town to another can be challenging especially if you like comfort.
So, as an investor who is looking for a business to do in South Africa, one of your best options is to start a taxi cab business. It is important to note that starting a standard taxi cab business with over a handful of taxis and drivers needs significant investment capital, solid planning, and attention to details in order to keep your business profitable.
The truth is that if you are serious about starting a standard taxi cab company in any part of the world, you are expected to have done your feasibility studies and market survey before committing your capital in the business.
Above all, you would need a workable business plan if indeed you want to build a profitable taxi cab company. The taxi cab company business plan template below will help you to draft your business plan with little effort on your part.
A Sample Taxi Business Plan Template South Africa
- Taxi Industry Overview
A taxi cab company provides comfortable and private transportation via automobiles for passengers. Taxi services are not operated on regular schedules or routes like buses that usually pick several passengers along the road.
A report released by SA National Taxi Council (Santaco), shows that there are more than 200,000 minibus taxis in South Africa and they generate on the average more than R90 billion every year. The exact figure cannot be clearly stated because the industry in South Africa is largely unregulated, with no set fare among taxis and routes.
On their part, Reuters puts the annual revenue in the industry at closer to R50 billion. Based on the former figure, each taxi makes an annual revenue of approximately R450,000. Assuming that the taxi is in operation every day of the year, bar Christmas, the average income stream for a taxi in SA is around R1,236 per day, or R37,500 per month.
A recent report released by SATaxi a to taxi finance company shows that the average taxi travels 6,500 kilometers per month, while the South African National Taxi council says that the taxi industry employs more than 600,000 people and transports 15 million commuters on a daily basis.
SATaxi also says that each taxi creates seven jobs related to the industry, but reports show that taxi owners lose between 35 percent and 50 percent of fares that are pocketed by drivers through the cash based system.
The Taxi Services industry has experienced remarkable growth in South Africa. The growth of the SA economy has directly benefited the industry as business expense accounts have grown and clients have been more willing to spend on small luxuries such as taxi rides. In addition, increased demand from corporate travelers, tourists and private households is expected to result in steady growth for this industry.
When it comes to advertising your taxi services company in South Africa, there shouldn’t be any limit to how far you can go. You could start with handbills and distribute them in cooperate organizations and public places. If you have cash you can place advert spots on Newspapers, TV and Radio, and if you don’t have enough cash, you can start with the worldwide web. As a matter of fact, the internet has become one of the cheapest and most potent advertising platforms.
Over and above, taxi cab services businesses all over the world are still enjoying good patronage particularly if they have comfortable taxis, professional drivers, if they are well positioned and if they know how to reach out to their target market.
Taxi Business Plan in South Africa – Executive Summary
Robert Xhosa® Taxi Cab, Inc. is a standard taxi cab company that is registered under the Companies and Intellectual Property Registration Office (CIPRO), the Department of Labor and the Department of Transport in South Africa.
Our company will be based in Johannesburg – South Africa and we will cover cities like Pretoria with Sandton, Vereeniging, Vanderbijlpark, Germiston, Roodepoort, Centurion, Krugersdorp and Kempton Park, and Tambo International Airport and some of the other major cities within the metropolis. We chose to operate in these cities because we know that our services will be in high demand due to the demographic composition of Johannesburg.
We are equipped with some of the finest cab drivers and comfortable cars to service our clients irrespective of their social and financial status. Our services will involve taxi services, taxi leasing, luxury and corporate sedan services, stretch limousines and buses etc. Although our intention of starting Robert Xhosa® Taxi Cab, Inc. is to offer only the above stated services, but we will not close our doors to diversification as long as it does not affect our core services.
We at Robert Xhosa® Taxi Cab, Inc. are in the pursuit of excellence and financial success with uncompromising services which is why we decided to start our taxi cab business. We are quite optimistic that our values and quality of service offering will help us drive Robert Xhosa® Taxi Cab, Inc. to enviable heights and also help us attract the number of clients that will make the business highly profitable.
We will be dedicated to establishing good business relationships with our clients by giving them value for their money and reasons for them to hire our services again.
We are quite aware that in order to become the number one choice in our city, we must continue to deliver quality and highly reliable services and that is exactly what we will do. We are open to the use of latest technology in the taxi cab services line of business.
No doubt, our excellent customer service and the quality of services we offer will position us to always welcome repeated customers and handle massive deals from both government and corporate organizations.
Our client’s best interest will always come first, and everything we do will be guided by our values and professional ethics. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely.
Robert Xhosa® Taxi Cab, Inc. is owned and managed by Robert Xhosa and his immediate family members. He studied Geography and Urban Planning from the University of Johannesburg, he is a member of South African National Taxi Council and he is well – equipped with the required qualifications and experience to position Robert Xhosa® Taxi Cab, Inc. to favorable compete with leading taxicab brands in South Africa.
- Our Service Offerings
Robert Xhosa® Taxi Cab, Inc. is a standard taxi cab company that is positioned to make profit and favorable compete with leaders in the industry and we are going to do all that is permitted by the law of South Africa to achieve our business aims and ambition.
Our services offering are listed below;
- Taxi pick up services
- Providing limousine services
- Providing luxury sedan services
- Providing chauffeur and personal driver services
Our Vision Statement
Our vision is to become the go – to taxi cab company in the whole of Johannesburg with active presence in key cities all around South Africa.
- Our Mission Statement
Our mission as a standard taxi cab company is to develop a highly successful business that provides quality automobile transportation services in our city and to become a standard for the ideal taxi cab business not only in Johannesburg but throughout South Africa.
- Our Business Structure
We are quite aware that the success of any business lies in the foundation on which the business is built on, which is why we have decided to build our taxi cab services company on the right business foundation.
We want to build a business of dedicated workforce that will go all the way to ensure that our customers are satisfied and they get value for their money. We are aware that it takes a business with the right employees and structure to achieve all what we have set to achieve, which is why we will be putting structures and processes in place that will help us deliver excellent services and run the business on auto pilot. The success of our taxi cab services company will be anchored on the team not on any individual.
With the wide range of our service offerings, we are only expected to employ more than is required to run a conventional taxi cab services business. Definitely, we will have various employees to man the various services offering of Robert Xhosa® Taxi Cab, Inc. .
Robert Xhosa® Taxi Cab, Inc. will employ professionals and highly skilled people to occupy the following position;
- Chief Executive Officer
- IT Specialist
- Admin and HR Manager
- Marketing and Sales Executive
- Professional Drivers
- Customer Care Executive/Front Desk Officer
Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Office:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions
- Creates, communicates and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Accountable for installation, repair and maintenance of GPS car tracking device for the organization
- Responsible for managing the e – ticketing aspect of the business
- In charge of choosing the GPC car tracker components and software to be used and specifying the requirements for the project
- Monitors all our taxi that are plying different routes
Admin and HR Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Designs job descriptions with KPI to drive performance management for clients
- Regularly hold meetings with key stakeholders to review the effectiveness of HR Policies, Procedures and Processes
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily office activities
Marketing and Sales Executive
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of relevant projects.
- Writes winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with company policy
- Responsible for handling business research, marker surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluate new plans for expanding sales
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Represents the company in strategic meetings
- Helps to increase sales and growth for the company
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- creates reports from the information concerning the financial transactions recorded by the bookkeeper
- Prepares the income statement and balance sheet using the trial balance and ledgers prepared by the bookkeeper.
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for one or more properties.
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the company
- Serves as internal auditor for the company
- Drives taxi cabs et al as assigned by the management
- Maintains a logbook of their driving activities to ensure compliance with federal regulations governing rest and work periods for operators.
- Keeps a record of vehicle inspections and make sure the cab is equipped with safety equipment
- Inspects vehicles for mechanical and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Complies with taxi driving rules and regulations as well as with company policies and procedures
- Reports defects, accidents or violations
Client Services Executive/Front Desk Officer
- Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the manager in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the company’s services, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate information is supplied to clients
- Receives parcels/documents for the company
- Distribute mails in the organization
- Handles any other duties as assigned by the line manager
Taxi Business Plan in South Africa – SWOT Analysis
A close study shows that taxi cab business is one of the many businesses that can easily generate sales with little stress as long as they are well positioned and equipped to carry out their services. We are building a standard taxi cab business with the intention of selling our franchise all across Africa which is why we have decided to subject our business to SWOT Analysis.
Ordinarily, we can successfully run a taxi cab service without the stress of writing a detailed business plan, but because we intend becoming leaders in this line of business, we don’t have any option other than to follow due process.
We hired the services of Mrs. Jacinta Zuma, a Business consultant with bias in startups to help us conduct SWOT analysis for our company and she did a pretty job for us. Here is a preview of the result we got from the SWOT analysis that was conducted on behalf of Robert Xhosa® Taxi Cab, Inc. .;
The strategic locations we intend covering, the business model we will be operating on, ease of payment (e-Ticketing options), wide range of comfortable cars, highly trained and courteous drivers and of course our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength for Robert Xhosa® Taxi Cab, Inc.
So also, we have a qualified team that can go all the way to give our clients value for their money; a team that are trained and equipped to pay attention to details.
A major weakness that may count against us is that we are a new taxi company and we don’t have the financial capacity to compete with multi – million dollar taxi cab companies that are already influencing the direction of the industry.
The fact that we are launching out in the heart of Johannesburg which is the largest city in South Africa, and is one of the 50 largest urban areas in the world, provides us with unlimited opportunities to market our services to a large number of corporate organizations, travel and tours agencies, hotels, government organizations and households.
We have been able to conduct thorough feasibility studies and market survey and we know what our potential clients will be looking for when they patronize our services; we are well positioned to take on the opportunities that will come our way.
Just like any other business, one of the major threats that we are likely going to face is economic downturn. It is a fact that economic downturn affects purchasing/spending power especially for luxury services like taxi cabs. Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a new taxi cab company within same locations where we operate. Government policies can also pose a major threat to businesses such as ours.
Taxi Business Plan in South Africa – MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
If you are conversant with the trends in the taxi industry in South Africa, you will notice the embrace of e-ticketing. The truth is that the taxi industry in South Africa has begun adopting e-ticket fare collection system, which will make commuters lives easier by not having to carry cash or worry about taxi drivers not having enough change for them. The e-ticketing project is expected to be expanded to other taxi routes, with the aim of completing a national rollout within five years.
In South Africa, the taxi e-ticketing system is owned and managed by FairPay and TaxiChoice – and the commercial arm of Santaco is currently the sole shareholder, with Curve Group Holdings as the primary technology partner. Chairman of TaxiChoice, Jothan Msibi, said the first phase – which is the JPM route – will enable commuters to load their FairPay cards via point of sale (POS) devices and kiosks at taxi ranks, though eventually these services will also be available in selected retail stores.
Aside from being able to process card payments, the equipment installed in taxis also contains a GPS device, and can act as a Wi-Fi hotspot, providing commuters with internet connectivity while they travel.
Technology has indeed played a major role in this industry; especially in cutting cost and enforcing safety and monitoring measures. There is hardly any taxi cab company that does not have GPS car tracker installed on all their cabs. It helps them in monitoring their fleets and also in planning and budgeting.
- Our Target Market
Prior to choosing a location to launch our taxi company, we conducted our feasibility studies and market survey and we were able to identify those that will benefit greatly from our service offerings.
Those who will benefit from our service offering are households, corporate organizations, travel and tour agencies, hotels and government agencies. Below is a list of the people and organizations that our taxi cab services are designed for;
- Celebrities and public figures
- Even planners (limousine rental services for wedding and social functions)
- Travel and Tour Agencies
- Corporate Executives
- Business People
Our Competitive Advantage
The taxi cab business is easy to set up especially if you have the finance to acquire comfortable cars and the ability to run and manage a business. It means that the possibility of taxi cab business springing up in the location where our company is located is high. We are aware of this that is why we decided to come up with a business concept that will position us to become the leader in Johannesburg – South Africa.
We can confidently say that the strategic locations we intend covering, the business model we will be operating on, ease of payment (e-ticketing options), free Wi-Fi services in all our taxis, wide range of highly reliable and comfortable cars, limousines and SUVs, highly trained and courteous drivers and of course our excellent customer service culture will definitely serve as competitive advantage for Robert Xhosa® Taxi Cab, Inc. So also we have a qualified team that can go all the way to give our clients value for their money;.
For the time being, Robert Xhosa® Taxi Cab, Inc. has no real competitors that can match the quality of services we offer and our business offerings. Our customer service will be customized to meet the needs of all our customers.
Lastly, all our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry. It will enable them to be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our objectives.
Taxi Business Plan in South Africa – SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
The marketing strategy for Robert Xhosa® Taxi Cab, Inc. is going to be driven by excellent customer service, honesty and quality service delivery. We will ensure that we build a loyal customer base. We want to drive sales via the output of our jobs and via referrals from our satisfied customers. We are quite aware of how satisfied customers drive business growth especially businesses like taxi cab services.
Robert Xhosa® Taxi Cab, Inc. is strategically located and we are going to maximize the opportunities that are available which is why we spent more to locate the business in a location that will be visible and enable us to access our target market.
Our sales and marketing team will be recruited based on their vast experience in the industry and they will be trained on a regular basis so as to meet their targets and the overall goal of Robert Xhosa® Taxi Cab, Inc. Robert Xhosa® Taxi Cab, Inc. is set to make use of the following marketing and sales strategies to attract clients;
- Introduce our taxi cab services business by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to corporate organizations, travel and tour agencies, hotels, event planners, households and key stake holders all across Johannesburg, Pretoria with Sandton, Vereeniging, Vanderbijlpark, Germiston, Roodepoort, Centurion, Krugersdorp and Kempton Park, and Tambo International Airport and some of the other major cities within the metropolis
- Print out fliers and business cards and strategically drop them in offices, car parks, libraries, public facilities and train stations et al.
- Use friends and family to spread word about our business
- Post information about our company and the services we offer on bulletin boards in places like car parks, schools, libraries, and local coffee shops et al
- Place a small or classified advertisement in the newspaper, or local publication about our company and the services we offer
- Leverage on referral networks such as agencies that will attract clients who would need our services
- Advertise our taxi cab services company in relevant magazines, newspapers, TV, and radio stations.
- Attend relevant automobile expos, seminars, and business fairs et al to market our services
- Engage in direct marketing approach
- Encourage the use of word of mouth marketing from loyal and satisfied clients
- Join local chambers of commerce and industry to market our product and services
Sources of Income
Robert Xhosa® Taxi Cab, Inc. is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the taxi cab services industry and we are going to go all the way to ensure that we do all it takes to attract clients on a regular basis.
We will ensure that we leverage on our strength and the opportunities available to us in South Africa market to generate enough income that will help us drive the business to stability. We will go all the way to explore every available sources of income in the Taxi cab services industry.
Below are the sources we intend exploring to generate income for Robert Xhosa® Taxi Cab, Inc. .;
- Taxi pick up services
- Providing limousine services
- Providing luxury sedan services
- Providing chauffeur and personal driver services
One thing is certain, there would always be corporate organization and individual clients who would need the services of taxi cab companies.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in Johannesburg and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough profits from our first six months of operation and grow our taxi cab services business and our clientele base.
We have been able to examine the taxi cab services market, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projections are based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to similar startups in Johannesburg – South Africa.
- First Fiscal Year: R200,000
- Second Fiscal Year: R550,000
- Third Fiscal Year: R950,000
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the taxi cab industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same services as we do within the same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Our Pricing Strategy
Our pricing system is going to be based on what is obtainable in the taxi cab services line of business in Johannesburg – South Africa, we don’t intend to charge more (except for premium and customized services) and we don’t intend to charge less than our competitors are offering.
Be that as it may, we have put plans in place to offer discount services once in a while and also to reward our loyal customers especially when they refer clients to us or when they pay in advance for upward of 3 months. The prices of our services will be same as what is obtainable in the open market and it will be based on miles covered and time.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Robert Xhosa® Taxi Cab, Inc. is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of South Africa.
Here are the payment options that Robert Xhosa® Taxi Cab, Inc. will make available to her clients;
- Payment with cash
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our clients make payments for our services without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials to clients who may want to deposit cash or make online transfer for our services.
Taxi Business Plan in South Africa – Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Robert Xhosa® Taxi Cab, Inc. is set to establish a standard for Taxi cab businesses in Johannesburg and throughout South Africa which is why we will go all the way to adopt and apply best practices to promote our business. Good enough there is no hard and fast rules on how to advertise or promote a taxi cab business.
The challenge is that most small taxi cab companies do not have the required money to pump into publicity and advertising. The cash they have are usually reserved to take care of overhead and operational cost. Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Robert Xhosa® Taxi Cab, Inc;
- Encourage our loyal customers to help us use Word of Mouth mode of advertisement (referrals)
- Advertise our business in relevant magazines, local newspaper, local TV and radio stations
- Promote our business online via our official website
- List our business on local directories (yellow pages)
- Sponsor relevant community programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, twitter, et al to promote our brand
- Install our billboards in strategic locations in and around Johannesburg
- Direct coupon mailing approach
- Engage in roadshows from time to time in target communities in and around Johannesburg
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas in and around Johannesburg
- Advertise our company in our official website and employ strategies that will help us pull traffic to the site.
- Ensure that all our staff members and drivers wear our branded shirts and all our taxi are branded with our company logo
Startup Expenditure (Budget)
From our market survey and feasibility studies, we have been able to come up with a detailed budget on achieving our aim of establishing a standard taxi cab company in Johannesburg – South Africa and here are the key areas where we will spend our startup capital;
- The total fee for incorporating the business in South Africa – Name reservation application costs R50 and company registration R125
- The budget for permits and license – R1,000
- The cost for hiring Consultant – R2,500.
- The cost for computer software apps (Accounting Software, Payroll Software, CRM Software, Microsoft Office) – R7,000
- The budget for insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – R5,400.
- Cost for payment of rent for a suitable Office facility for 12 months at R1.76 per square feet in the total amount of – R65,600.
- The cost for Start-up inventory (fueling, car tracking devices and accessories) – R50,000
- The cost for office remodeling (construction of racks and shelves) – R7,000.
- The total cost for financing the acquisition of the first set of cars and limousines – R200,000
- The cost for equipping the office (computers, printers, fax machines, furniture, telephones, filing cabins, safety gadgets and electronics et al) – R15,000
- Other start-up expenses including stationery (R500) and phone and utility deposits (R2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – R30,000
- The cost of launching our official website – R600
- The cost for our grand opening party: R15,000
- Additional Expenditure (Business cards, Signage, Adverts and Promotions et al) – R5,000
Going by the report from the market research and feasibility studies conducted, we will need over three hundred and fifty thousand (R350,000) South African Rand to successfully set up a small scale but standard taxi cab company in Johannesburg – South Africa.
Generating Startup Capital for Robert Xhosa® Taxi Cab, Inc. .
Robert Xhosa® Taxi Cab, Inc. is a business that will be owned and managed by Robert Xhosa and his immediate family members. They are the sole financiers of the business which is why they decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital for the business to just three major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our startup capital;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings and sale of stocks
- Generate part of the startup capital from friends and other extended family members
- Generate a larger chunk of the startup capital from the bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about R100,000 (Personal savings R80,000 and soft loan from family members R20,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of R250,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been duly signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited.
Taxi Business Plan in South Africa – Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of their employees, their investment strategy and business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business close shop.
One of our major goals of starting Robert Xhosa® Taxi Cab, Inc. is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running. We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to offer our taxi services a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the open market. We are prepared to survive on low profit margins for a short time.
Robert Xhosa® Taxi Cab, Inc. will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare is well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and re – training of our workforce is at the top burner.
We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Acquiring facility with enough parking lots and remodeling the facility: In Progress
- Acquiring of cars and limousines: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed car tracker, e – ticketing devices, Wi – Fi devices, electronic appliances, office appliances etc: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: Completed
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and in the neighborhood: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Opening party/launching party planning: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with key stakeholders in the industry: In Progress
Latest posts by Joy Nwokoro (see all)
- A Sample Carton Box Manufacturing Business Plan Template - February 18, 2020
- A Sample Jute Bag Manufacturing Business Plan Template - February 18, 2020
- A Sample Psychotherapy Private Practice Business Plan Template - February 17, 2020