Do you want to start a cleaning business franchise but you lack ideas? If YES, here are 20 best profitable cleaning franchise opportunities to buy for 2019.
One of the easiest means of starting a new business without going through the rigors and stress of starting from the scratch is to buy the franchise of a successful company.
It might not be too difficult and expensive to start a corporate cleaning business in the United States, but the challenge that you are likely going to face with your new corporate cleaning business is the challenge of securing clients.
It might be pretty difficult securing corporate clients if you are just starting out in business. With the introduction of the option of franchise in the cleaning industry, it is now easier to start a cleaning business and then grow it to profitability within a shorter time frame.
Compared to when you have to start out from the very scratch. The advantage you stand to gain when you buy the franchise of a successful cleaning company is that you can easily leverage on their brand.
There are several cleaning business franchise companies in the U.S and if you intend buying a corporate cleaning franchise from a successful cleaning company, then you will find this article very helpful. So, here are 20 popular corporate cleaning business franchise companies in the United States and the amount their franchise goes for;
20 Best Cleaning Business Franchise Opportunities for 2019
1. Steamatic® Incorporated
Steamatic® incorporated has been selling franchise of corporate cleaning business as far back as 1967. They are perhaps one of the oldest corporate cleaning companies when it comes to selling corporate cleaning franchise in the U.S.
The start –up costs for their franchise is between 96,600 USD and 166,960 USD. They are specialized in general commercial and residential cleaning services, and also restoration cleaning services. Steamatic® Inc. has sold over 270 franchises.
2. BuildingStars® Inc.-: BuildingStars® Inc. started franchising in 2000 and they have successfully sold over 309 franchises in the United States. If you want to purchase the franchise of BuildingStar® Inc., then you should budget between 2,195 USD and 52,795 USD.
3. Anago Cleaning System
Anago cleaning system was founded by David Povlitz in 1989 and they have been in the business of selling franchise since 1991. Furthermore, they have successfully sold over 2,196 franchises. Their start – up cost is between 8,543 USD and 65,405 USD. As a matter of fact, Anago cleaning system is amongst the top 50 franchises for minorities in the U.S.
4. ServiceMaster® Clean-: ServiceMaster® Clean have successfully sold well over 3,000 franchises in the U.S alone. The company started selling cleaning franchise as far back as 1952. The total start – up costs is between 47,072 USD and 141,303 USD.
5. System4®-: Commercial cleaning franchising System4® started franchising since 2003 and they have successfully sold over 1000 franchises in the United States. The start – up costs for their franchise is between 5,460 USD and 37,750 USD.
6. Bonus Building Care-:Bonus building care has successfully sold well over 1,700 franchises in the U.S and they started franchising as far back as 1996. The start up cost for their franchise is between 9,020 USD and 41,919 USD.
7. CleanNet® USA Inc.-: CleanNet® USA Inc. has successfully sold well over 4,745 franchises in the U.S and they started franchising in 1988. The start – up cost for their franchise is between 6,655 and 92,950 USD.
8. Stratus Building Solutions-: Stratus Building Solutions started franchising since 2005 and they have been able to successfully sell well over 3,500 franchises in the U.S alone. Their start – up costs is between 3,450 USD and 57,750 USD.
9. Jan – Pro Franchising International Inc.-: Jan – Pro Franchising International Inc started franchising as far back as 1992 and they have successfully sold well over 10,200 franchises in the United States of America. Their start – up costs is between 3,145 USD and 50,405 USD.
10. Vanguard Cleaning Systems-: Vanguard Cleaning Systems ranks as the number 1 in low cost franchises and home based franchises. They started franchising in 1984 and they have sold well over 1,700 franchises over the years. Their start up cost is between 8,200 and 38,100.
11. Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning®-: Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning sell their franchise both in the United States and Canada. They provide training and they are specialized in carper cleaning. The minimum cash required to buy their franchise is 33,900 USD.
12. Maid Simple House Cleaning™-: Maid Simple House Cleaning is amongst the top residential cleaning companies in the U.S. The minimum cash required to acquire their franchise is 10,000 USD.
13. Coverall Health – Based Cleaning System-: Coverall Health – Based Cleaning System is one of the leading commercial cleaning companies in the world. With a minimum of 4,013 USD, you can successfully acquire their franchise.
14. PuroClean®-: PuroClean® is one of the fastest growing commercial cleaning businesses in the U.S and with a minimum cash of 75,000 USD, you can successfully purchase this franchise without hassle.
15. AdvantaClean®-: AdvantaClean® is considered to be amongst the fastest growing cleaning franchise in the light environmental services industry. If you are interested in purchasing their franchise, then you should be willing to part with a minimum of 75,000 USD.
16. Office Pride Commercial Cleaning Services-: If you are interested in buying the franchise of a Christian based commercial cleaning business, then you should go for Office Pride Commercial Cleaning Services franchise. The minimum cash required to buy this franchise is 29,000 USD.
17. Chem – Dry Carpet Cleaning-: For 27 years in a row, Chem – Dry Carpet Cleaning has been rated as the top carpet cleaning franchise in the U.S. The amount required to procure this franchise is a minimum of 40,000 USD.
18. The BBQ Cleaner-: The BBQ Cleaner is perhaps one of the cheapest cleaning franchises in the U.S. With a minimum cash of 8,000 USD, you can successfully acquire their franchise.
19. The Cleaning Authority-: The Cleaning Authority is one of the most sought after cleaning companies in the U.S. This franchise is sold for a minimum cash of 52,000 USD.
20. Von Scrader Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Service-: If you are looking to invest in the carpet and upholstery cleaning industry, then you should consider buying the franchise of Von Scrader Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Service. With as low as 2,100 USD, you can obtain their franchise.
There you have it; the 20 popular cleaning business franchise companies in the U.S. If you think you have the type of funds mentioned in the article, then you can go for any of the franchises that have been talked about here.