Are you an aspiring startup entrepreneur or an established business owner? Do you need expert advice for starting a business? Or you need a list of best small business ideas for beginners, so you can make a choice?
Do you want to learn what it takes to go from idea to fast growing business in less than 12months? Or you are looking for a low risk way to invest your money for high returns, while keeping your day’s job?
If you answered YES to any of the questions above, then you are welcome to ProfitableVenture.com; the ultimate resource for startup entrepreneurs, business owners and investors.
“There are fast ideas and slow ideas, just as there are fast trains and slow trains. When it comes to money, most people are on the slow train looking out the window watching the fast train pass them by. If you want to become rich quickly, your plan must include fast ideas.” – Robert Kiyosaki
How to Get Started on ProfitableVenture.com
1. Business ideas for Beginners – An idea is the foundation of any business. It is the seed that sprouts the greatest businesses of the world. Unfortunately, as minute, simple and intangible an idea is; most people have a hard time coming up with a winning business or product idea. In this section, we provide you with small business ideas spanning several industry and a “How to” guide to help you take your business from idea to product launch..
2. Sample Business Plans – An idea is just an idea, without a blueprint or execution plan; your idea is worth nothing. In this section, we provide you a corresponding sample business plan template in complement to the “How to” guide we provided.
3. Startup Advice – Starting and running a successful business requires not just knowledge but a certain set of skills. In this section, we will provide undiluted startup advice for entrepreneurs seeking to develop their entrepreneurial/business skills and navigate the murky waters of running a business. We will also analyze the various challenges of starting a business and how to overcome them.
4. Franchise Business Opportunities – Not everyone is willing to go through the challenging process of starting a new business from scratch. Some would rather build on a tested and proven business model of which franchises are part of.
In this section, we will explore and bring to you the best affordable franchise business opportunities in the United States, UK, Australia, Canada, South Africa, India and Philippines.
5. Migrating to Other Countries to Pursue Business Opportunities – In line with our mission to be the No 1 resource on business, career and investment opportunities, we have created new channels that will serve those specifically interested in living, working and doing business in a particular geographical starting with the countries below:
United States | UK | Canada
Australia | South Africa | New Zealand
If your designated country or city is not listed above, you will surely find it in the category below:
6. Investment ideas for Beginners – Okay, it is understood that you don’t have the luxury of time to run a business full-time. But you still want to make money on the side without your active involvement. If this description fits your person, then this section is dedicated to providing you with low cost, high yield investment ideas and the corresponding strategies to minimize your risk exposure and maximize your ROI.
7. Business Finance Advice – It takes three things to get a business rolling smoothly. One is the idea, two is the team and three is the money. This section covers everything you need to know about financing your business; from loans and crowdfunding to grants and VC funding.
8. Growing a Business – If you have successfully launch your business, then thumbs up to you. But you have just scratched the tip of the iceberg; as the main hurdle is scaling up fast and growing your small business into a big profitable business. This section is dedicated to helping you achieve that as we explore tactics and strategies for promoting your business, dealing with employees, government policies and taxes, etc.
9. Personal Development – For you be successful in life, whether as an entrepreneur, investor or career-oriented person; there are certain traits and skills you need. Most importantly, you must have the right mindset needed to attain success. Now how do you ensure you have the right mindset? That is the sole reason why this section was created; to help you develop the right skills needed to succeed and survive in life.
10. Personal Finance Advice – One of the greatest skills a person needs to be financially stable in live is money management. How can you handle a business, career or family successfully when you lack control over your financial life? In this section, we will explore the basics of financial literacy with respect to credit and debt control.
11. Career Advice – Do you need advice on what career path to choose as a young adult? Or you want to rise fast on the corporate ladder and have a fulfilled career-life? If you answered yes to any of the questions above, then this section is dedicated to helping attain your career goals.