Do you want to start a home appliances business by buying a franchise? If YES, here are 3 best home appliances franchise opportunities for sale and their cost.
There are loads of opportunities for aspiring entrepreneurs to own businesses all across the world and one of the most convenient routes is to buy the franchise of a successful company that is into franchising.
If you are looking towards owning a franchise that specializes in home appliances, this article will give you the right ideas. Interestingly, this industry generates $16 billion in combined annual revenue due to consumer demand for appliances.
Products that are sold from home appliance franchises include:
- Kitchen appliances – Refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers and microwaves
- Laundry appliances – Washers and dryers
- Other household appliances – Air conditioners, dehumidifiers, vacuum cleaners; and
In a market where you are expected to compete for the available market with department stores, home improvement centers, consumer electronic stores, warehouse clubs and mass merchandisers; owning a franchise will be your best decision over starting a business from the ground up.
If you are cool with starting a home appliance franchise in the united states of America, here are some of the best franchises you can choose from.
3 Best Home Appliances Franchise Opportunities for Sale and Their Cost
- Mr. Appliance
Mr. Appliance is one of the leading home appliance companies in the United States of America that specializes in residential and commercial appliance installation and repair.
Established in 1996, Mr. Appliance provides full-service appliance service and repair to both commercial and residential clients at more than 150 locations worldwide. Mr. Appliance is a subsidiary of The Dwyer Group. The company started franchising since 1996, about 23 years ago and they have their corporate head office at 1010 N. University Parks Dr. Waco, TX 76707.
The current CEO of the company is Mike Bidwell and the parent company of Mr. Appliance is Neighborly. Mr. Appliance has relationships with third-party sources which offer financing to cover franchise fee, startup costs, equipment, inventory, accounts receivable, and payroll. Mr. Appliance is seeking new franchise units worldwide.
- Initial Investment – $60,800 – $139,515
- Ongoing Fees (Initial Franchise Fee) – $35,000 – $35,000
- Ongoing Royalty Fee – 7%
- Ad Royalty Fee – 2%
- Veteran Incentives – 15% off franchise fee
- Sears Hometown & Outlet Stores
Sears Hometown & Outlet Stores is one of the leading home appliance companies that offers two franchise concepts: Sears Outlet Stores and Sears Appliance & Hardware Stores. Sears Hometown & Outlet Stores started franchising since 2009, same year that the company was established. The stores specialize in home appliances and hardware.
Sears Hometown & Outlet Stores has her corporate head office at 5500 Trillium Blvd., #500 Hoffman Estates, IL 60192 and the current CEO of the company is Bruce Johnson.
Sears Hometown & Outlet Stores offers in-house financing to cover franchise fee, startup costs, equipment, and inventory. So also, they have relationships with third-party sources which offer financing to cover startup costs, and equipment. Sears Hometown & Outlet Stores is seeking new franchise units throughout the United States of America.
- Initial Investment – $116,000 – $2,208,000
- Net-worth Requirement – $600,000
- Liquid Cash Requirement – $250,000
- Initial Franchise Fee – $25,000 – $25,000
- Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage & Lighting
Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage, & Lighting one of the leading home appliance companies in the United States of America that specializes in lighting especially chandelier and other decorative lighting et al.
Joining Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage, & Lighting presents you with an opportunity to access multiple revenue streams through their ad-on services. Franchisees have the potential to see a return on investment within a reasonable amount of time, and generate huge returns in their selected territory.
Andy’s was founded in 1987, but has recently adopted the franchise model to speed up its growth.
Financial Requirements and Info
- Minimum Cash Requirements – $50,000
- Franchise Fee – $30,000
- Total Investment Range – $120,000
- Net Worth Required – $150,000
- Available Locations – Single, multi-unit, area-developer opportunities available in the US. Excludes: IL, MD, MI, ND, NY, SD, VA.
- Veterans – They offer 10k off of franchise fee
- What is a Third Party Liability Insurance for Skydiving? - November 27, 2020
- Types of Auto Insurance for Business Owners, Their Pros and Cons and Companies That Offer Them - November 27, 2020
- Types of Property Insurance for Business Owners, Their Pros and Cons and Companies That Offer Them - November 27, 2020