What are the best dividend paying stocks for investors? How do I find high yield dividend paying stocks to invest in? What stocks have the ability to generate consistent passive cash flow now and in the future? Well, I advice you read on because I am going to share with you a list of the best high yield dividend stocks that have been performing for the last few years.
For some time now, I haven’t published much information on investing and the reason is because investing is a sensitive as well as a very personal subject. Secondly, I have noticed that most people play the game of investing with the wrong mindset. Well, after much thought and consideration, I have decided to open up and talk more about my personal portfolio, investment strategy and techniques.
Over the years I have spent as an investor, I have gathered some hard facts and track records; and also, I have increased in experience. These hard facts are pieces of the puzzle that form the foundation of my investment strategy and I must confess that it cost me both time and money to accumulate such data. However, this data have helped me not only in making sound investment decisions but also making money.
For those who care to know, I am a fundamental, as well as a technical investor but I am more of the former. I invest for both cash flow and capital gains, so my strategies are subject to change at any given time. Now before I proceed further, I would like to make some points very clear:
Best Dividend Paying Stocks for Investors – Some Important Points to Note
- The data contain a list of companies that have been paying dividends and bonus over the last few years which is 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013
- This article is not an investment advice; neither is it a buy or sell signal. My aim with this article is simply to share with you information which I have gathered over the years. Please I advice you consult your financial adviser or broker before taking any action.
- Investing is a game of skill and experience. Never invest a dime without first getting the necessary financial education and training.
- The information shared in this article will be more useful to fundamental investors or long term investors. It might not excite the short term profit takers, traders or technical investors.
- Investing is a personal plan. What works for me may not work for you, so you are responsible for your actions.
- I only share information about subjects or fields I have competence in. So therefore, this list of dividends paying stocks will only focus on securities listed on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE). YES, when it comes to stocks, I invest solely in Nigeria because I understand her economy, terrain and surrounding circumstances. However, I have mandated my team to compute a list of the best dividend paying stocks for the united states (NYSE and NASDAQ), Canada, etc.
- Over the range of our time we compiled our data, I want to state that there were years some companies failed to pay dividends or bonus. So I will be adding an asterisk next to each stock. One asterisk represents a year and three asterisks means that the company has only paid dividend or bonus for three years; within the given time range which is (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013).
So without wasting your time, below is a list of the top best dividend paying stocks (NSE).
A List of Top 10 Best Dividend Paying Stocks for Investors
- 7UP ******
- GUINESS ******
- GTB *******
- FBNH ******
- FCMB ******
- NESTLE *****
- ZENITH BANK ******
- WAPCO ******
- CAP *****
- NB ****
- BOC GAS ******
- DANGSUGAR ******
- ACCESS BANK ****
- UACN *****
- CONOIL ****
- JBERGER *****
- OANDO ***
- NASCON ****
- OKOMUOIL *****
- DANGCEM ***
- NAHCO ******