If you are looking towards opening a Jantize America Franchise, it will be nice for you to have a preview of what the company represents before going ahead to enquire about the total cost of opening the franchise in your location.
Jantize America was founded in 1988 and they began franchising in 1988, about 32 years ago. The current CEO is Jerry Grawboski and they have their corporate head office at 5555 Concord Pkwy. S. Concord, NC 28027, USA. As of 2018, the company owns and operates 157 franchises in the United States. Based on 2021 FDD data, Jantize America (Area Developer) has franchise locations in 5 states. The largest region is the South with 12 franchise locations.
Jantize America, Inc. offers commercial cleaning services. The company provides cleaning services for general offices, medical facilities, banks and financial institutions, retail outlets, religious buildings, educational facilities, construction sites, and automotive dealerships.
Jantize America, Inc. is special because it is employee owned. The employees that clean customers facilities and the owners of the Regional Area Developer Franchises are also Company owners. Every Jantize America employee has a vested interest in ensuring the highest level of service quality and client care is provided to each and every one of their customers.
Jantize America, Inc. provides entrepreneurs at the Area Developer Franchise level the opportunity and assistance to take charge of their own destiny and develop manage and build their own franchise business.
It is the ownership and teamwork of, and amongst, the Area Developer and Unit Franchise owners that ensures customers receive the highest quality of cleaning service available, and elevates Jantize America above the competition.
Here are areas where you are expected to spend money and the costs associated with it;
Initial Investment Range
$8,200 – $49,000
9 percent of Gross Sales and the Due Date for this fee is Paid by electronic funds transfer every Friday for the preceding Reporting Period. The amount of the Royalty Fee for any renewal term will be that provided in the Franchise Agreement executed for such renewal term.
Please note that “Gross Revenues” include all revenues generated from the provision of any and all services and/or the sale of any and all products and, whether by the franchisee or a third-party provider, that relate to or arise from the Franchised Business. It does not include taxes collected from customers.
Local Advertising Spend, Local Marketing Fund, or Cooperative Advertising Contribution
At least 1 percent per calendar year and the Due Date: for this is Monthly.
Please note that each local advertising Cooperative may elect to increase the monthly contribution if approved by a two-thirds majority of the members, and the minimum contribution is subject to adjustment by an amount not to exceed the increase in the CPI.
Centers owned by Jantize America and its affiliates are also members of their respective local Cooperative and each company-owned Center has the same voting rights as the franchised locations within the Cooperative.
If the company-owned Centers comprise the majority of a given Cooperative, the maximum and minimum fees for that Cooperative will be consistent with the range stated in this Item 6.
Liquidated Damages Under Area Development Agreement
This fee varies but the Due Date is Payable within 30 days of the termination of the Development Agreement.
All costs and expenses associated with the audit, reasonable accounting and legal costs.
This fee will vary under the circumstances and the Due Date is As incurred.
Please note that you must reimburse Jantize America if it is held liable for claims arising out of your franchise operations.
- Insurance: Reimbursement of costs the franchisor’s out-of-pocket costs.
- Equipment, Supply, or Supplier Testing or Inspecting: Fee not to exceed the actual costs of inspecting and testing. (Due Date: Due on receipt of invoice.)
Please note that This fee covers the cost of testing or inspecting equipment, supplies, or suppliers you propose.
- POS Hardware and Software: Depends upon vendor and products purchased. (Due Date: Depends upon vendor and products purchased.)
- Attorneys’ Fees and Costs: Will vary under circumstances. (Due Date: As incurred.)
Payable to Jantize America if it is forced to retain independent counsel and seek damages or injunctive relief to enforce the Franchise Agreement (whether or not suit is filed) or if Jantize America is required to defend your unsuccessful claim against it.
- Veteran Incentives: 10 percent off franchise fee
- Term of Agreement and Renewal: The length of the initial franchise term is 10 years. If requirements are met, franchisees can renew for one additional term of 10 years.
- Financial Assistance: Jantize America offers in-house financing to cover the following: franchise fee, startup costs, equipment, inventory, and accounts receivable. Jantize America also has relationships with third-party sources which offer financing to cover the following: franchise fee, equipment, inventory, and payroll et al.
- Initial investments: $8,200 – $49,000
- Net-worth Requirement: $10,000 – $250,000
- Liquid Cash Requirement: $2,900 – $125,000
- Ongoing Initial Franchise Fee: $5,900 – $29,600
- Ongoing Royalty Fee: 9%
- 8 Best Profitable Mobile Ice Cream Truck Franchises for 2021 - April 19, 2021
- How Much Does It Cost to Open Guard a Kid Franchise? - April 19, 2021
- 50 Best Franchise Opportunities for Sale Under $200k - March 24, 2021