If you are looking towards opening a Sôna MedSpa International Inc. Franchise, it will be nice for you to have a preview of what the company represents before going ahead to enquire about the total cost of opening the franchise in your location.
Sôna MedSpa International Inc. was founded in 1997 and they began franchising in 1997, about 23 years ago. They have their corporate head office at 10710 Sikes Place Suite 120 Charlotte, NC 28277, USA. Presently, the company owns and operates 40 franchises in the United States.
Sôna MedSpa International Inc. offers a one-of-a-kind medical spa franchise. Sona combines state-of-the-art technology with Sona’s unique process – the Sona Concept. This concept enables laser hair removal to be performed with better results in less time. Their revolutionary, FDA-approved treatments for skin rejuvenation are individually customized, to improve and enhance the natural beauty. Sona offers clients these services in a relaxed, up-scale, beautiful and spa-like atmosphere.
Sôna MedSpa International Inc. has a full array of non-surgical medical grade treatments for skin rejuvenation. Sôna specializes in the use of FDA approved lasers and light based equipment. Sôna also focuses on high demand procedures including BOTOX®* Cosmetic, Restylane®†, Chemical Peels, Microdermabrasion and Facials.
Sôna’s cosmecueticals offer both a private line as well as other popular physician grade products. And not to forget the #2 cosmetic procedure performed in America. Laser Hair Removal. This procedure is the foundation of Sôna MedSpa International Inc. They have performed thousands of procedures and have been optimizing their protocols since 1997.
Here are areas where you are expected to spend money and the cost associated with it;
- Initial Investment Range: $382,000 – $747,500
- Franchise Fee: $59,500
- Royalty Fee: 10.75 percent of Gross Sales and the Due Date for this fee is Paid by electronic funds transfer every Friday for the preceding Reporting Period. The amount of the Royalty Fee for any renewal term will be that provided in the Franchise Agreement executed for such renewal term.
Please note that “Gross Revenues” include all revenues generated from the provision of any and all services and/or the sale of any and all products and, whether by the franchisee or a third-party provider, that relate to or arise from the Franchised Business. It does not include taxes collected from customers.
- Local Advertising Spend, Local Marketing Fund, or Cooperative Advertising Contribution: At least 1 percent per calendar year and the Due Date: for this is Monthly.
Please note that each local advertising Cooperative may elect to increase the monthly contribution if approved by a two-thirds majority of the members, and the minimum contribution is subject to adjustment by an amount not to exceed the increase in the CPI.
Centers owned by Sôna MedSpa International Inc. and its affiliates are also members of their respective local Cooperative and each company-owned Center has the same voting rights as the franchised locations within the Cooperative.
If the company-owned Centers comprise the majority of a given Cooperative, the maximum and minimum fees for that Cooperative will be consistent with the range stated in this Item 6.
- Liquidated Damages Under Area Development Agreement: This fee varies but the Due Date is Payable within 30 days of the termination of the Development Agreement.
- Audit Costs: All costs and expenses associated with the audit, reasonable accounting and legal costs.
- Indemnity: This fee will vary under the circumstances and the Due Date is As incurred.
Please note that you must reimburse Sôna MedSpa International Inc. if it is held liable for claims arising out of your franchise operations.
- Insurance: Reimbursement of costs the franchisor’s out-of-pocket costs.
- Equipment, Supply, or Supplier Testing or Inspecting: Fee not to exceed the actual costs of inspecting and testing. (Due Date: Due on receipt of invoice.)
Please note that This fee covers the cost of testing or inspecting equipment, supplies, or suppliers you propose.
- POS Hardware and Software: Depends upon vendor and products purchased. (Due Date: Depends upon vendor and products purchased.)
- Attorneys’ Fees and Costs: Will vary under circumstances. (Due Date: As incurred.)
Payable to Sôna MedSpa International Inc. if it is forced to retain independent counsel and seek damages or injunctive relief to enforce the Franchise Agreement (whether or not suit is filed) or if Sôna MedSpa is required to defend your unsuccessful claim against it.
- Veteran Incentives: This is open for negotiation with Sôna MedSpa International Inc.
- Term of Agreement and Renewal: The length of the initial franchise term is 15 years. If requirements are met, franchisees can renew for one additional term of 15 years.
- Financial Assistance: Sôna MedSpa International Inc. has relationships with third-party sources which offer financing to cover the following: franchise fee, startup costs, equipment, inventory, accounts receivable, and payroll et al.
- Initial Investment: $382,000-$747,500
- Initial Franchise Fee: $59,500
- Royalty Fee: 10.75%
- Renewal Fee: 25% of franchise fee
- 8 Best Profitable Mobile Ice Cream Truck Franchises for 2022 - April 19, 2021
- How Much Does It Cost to Open Guard a Kid Franchise? - April 19, 2021
- 50 Best Franchise Opportunities for Sale Under $200k - March 24, 2021