Are you about starting an air medical transportation business? If YES, here is a complete sample air medical transportation business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE.
Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting an air medical transportation business. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample air medical transportation marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for air medical transportation businesses. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Table of Content
- Why Start an Air Medical Transportation Business?
- Air Medical Transportation Business Plan – Executive Summary
- Air Medical Transportation Business Plan – SWOT Analysis
- Air Medical Transportation Business Plan – MARKET ANALYSIS
- Air Medical Transportation Business Plan – SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Air Medical Transportation Business Plan – Publicity and Advertising Strategy
- Air Medical Transportation Business Plan – Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
Why Start an Air Medical Transportation Business?
If you are interested in starting a business in the medical cum healthcare industry, one of the options open to you especially if you are not a doctor, a nurse or someone who owns a degree in the medical line is to go into air medical transportation services or what is popularly known as private air ambulance services.
Just like most businesses in the medical cum healthcare industry, the air medical transportation business is open to as many people that are interested in the industry as long as they have the required experience and qualifications.
Please not that aside from the fact that this business is capital intensive, running this type of business requires that you should be trained, but it is indeed a very lucrative business in the united states because of the desire for continuous engagement between clients and key stakeholders in the healthcare industry.
If you are sure this type of business is what you truly want to do after you must have conducted your feasibility studies and market research, then the next step to follow is to write a good business plan; a detailed blue print of how you intend raising your seed capital, setting up the business, managing the flow of the business, sorting out tax and marketing your services.
The truth is that it is one thing to have a fantastic idea cum business plan, but another thing for the business plan to translate to profits, that is why it is important to assemble a team of dedicated workers to work with if you want to be successful with your air medical transportation business.
Below is a sample air medical transportation services business plan template that will help you successfully write yours with little effort.
A Sample Air Medical Transportation Business Plan Template
- Industry Overview
The Air Ambulance Services industry covers air medical transports, including helicopters and fixed winged aircrafts specifically outfitted to transport ill or injured people. Transports in this industry are staffed with qualified medical personnel who provide comprehensive and emergency treatment.
Over the five years to 2019, the industry revenue is estimated to grow by an annualized 1.8 percent to $4.0 billion. In 2019 alone, industry revenue is projected to increase by 1.7 percent. In the said period, the industry has experienced growing demand due to an aging population, hospital and healthcare provider consolidation and deteriorating access to adequate healthcare in rural areas.
It is a known fact that air medical transportation service is highly essential for sick people that need safe and fast transportation from one medical facility to another over a long distance and it could be interstate or across different countries.
Air medical services is a comprehensive term covering the use of air transportation, aeroplane or helicopter, to move patients to and from healthcare facilities and accident scenes. Personnel provide comprehensive prehospital, emergency and critical care to all types of patients during aeromedical evacuation or rescue operations aboard helicopter and propeller aircraft or jet aircraft.
Statistics has it that the treatment of chronic conditions account for three – quarters of all United States healthcare expenses. For instance, in 2009, the Centers for Disease Control estimate that 78 percent of the adult population aged 55 and older has at least one of these chronic conditions.
In addition, it was projected that states will add more than a half million adults who have serious behavioral health issues that impair their everyday functioning to the Medicaid population. It is important to point out that air ambulance providers typically generate more revenue from transported patients who are covered by private health insurance.
As the number of people with private health insurance grows, it is more likely that such patients constitute a greater share of the industry’s patient mix, contributing to revenue growth. In 2019, the number of people with private health insurance is anticipated to increase, representing a potential opportunity for this industry.
The Air Ambulance Services industry is indeed a very large industry and pretty much thriving in all parts of the world especially in developed countries such as United States of America, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Australia and Italy et al.
Air Methods, Global Medical Response Inc. and PHI Inc. are the leading players in the industry, they have the lion market share of the available market.
Statistics has it that in the United States of America alone, there are about 1,077 licensed and registered air ambulance services responsible for employing about 44,208 employees and the industry rakes in a whooping sum of $4 billion annually with an annual growth rate projected at 1.8 percent between 2014 and 2019.
The above statistics goes to show that air ambulance service is yet another thriving and profitable business that an entrepreneur who is interested in making money from the healthcare industry should consider starting.
Air Medical Transportation Business Plan – Executive Summary
Allison Parker® Air Medical Transportation Services, Inc. is a certified healthcare service provider with niche in the air ambulance transportation. They will be based in Port Charlotte, Florida – United States of America and we will cover other cities, states and also countries and we know that our services will be in high demand due to the growing number of the aging population in these areas.
Allison Parker® Air Medical Transportation Services, Inc. provides highly essential private air ambulance services for injured or sick people in a medical emergency or over distances or terrain impractical for a conventional ground ambulance and also to move patients over long distances and for repatriation from foreign countries.
Our air ambulances are well – equipped with medical equipment vital to monitoring and treating injured or ill patients. Equipment in our air ambulances include; medications, ventilators, ECGs and monitoring units, CPR equipment, and stretchers; we operate a medically staffed and equipped air ambulance that provides medical care in flight.
We are in the private ambulance services industry to deliver excellent healthcare cum transportation services to all those who will patronize our services. We will also ensure that in the line of carrying out our duty, we comply with the laws and health regulations in Florida and The United States of America.
Allison Parker® Air Medical Transportation Services, Inc. will operate 24 hours 7 days a week private air ambulance cum air medical transportation service; our base (office facility) will be open round the clock to attend to clients. We have a standard medical call center that is manned by trained health workers. Our work force will be trained to operate within the framework of our organization’s corporate culture.
Allison Parker® Air Medical Transportation Services, Inc. will ensure that all our patients cum customers are given first class treatment whenever they hire our services. We have a CRM software that will enable us manage a one on one relationship with our customers no matter how large the number of our customers grow.
Allison Parker® Air Medical Transportation Services, Inc. is a family business that is owned and managed by Dr. Allison Parker and his wife Laurie Parker (Nurse). Dr. Allison Parker is going to be the Chief Executive Officer of the business. He is a qualified Medical Doctor with over 18 years’ experience working as a medical doctor and medical researcher with the United States’ government.
- Our Service Offerings
Allison Parker® Air Medical Transportation Services, Inc. will provide highly essential air medical transportation services to patients. We are in the business to make profits and we are going to do all that is permitted by the law in the United States to achieve our business aims and objectives.
These are the services that we will be offering to our clients and target market;
- Provide medical transport using rotary-wing aircraft, fixed-wing aircraft and mixed rotary-wing and fixed-wing services
- Provide emergency and non – medical emergency air medical transportation services
- Provide air rescue services
- Provide standby air ambulance or first-aid services
Our Vision Statement
Our vision is to become the number one choice when it comes to air medical transportation services in the whole of Florida and also to be amongst the top 10 air medical transportation services in the United States of America within 10 years of operations.
- Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to establish a world – class air medical transportation services that will become a standard for running air medical transportation cum private ambulance services business not just in the United States of America, but also other parts of the world.
- Our Business Structure
Allison Parker® Air Medical Transportation Services, Inc. will be built on a solid foundation. From the outset, we have decided to recruit only qualified professionals (doctors, nurses, nurse’s aides, call center executives and other staff) to man various job positions in our organization.
We are quite aware of the rules and regulations governing the air medical transportation services cum health care industry which is why we decided to recruit only qualified employees for the organization. We hope to leverage on their expertise to build our brand to be well accepted in Florida and the whole of the United States of America.
When hiring, we will look out for applicants that are not just qualified and experienced, but honest, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all our stake holders.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more. These are the positions that will be available at Allison Parker® Air Medical Transportation Services, Inc.;
- Chief Executive Officer
- Human Resource and Admin Manager
- Nurses/Nurse’s Aides
- Marketing and Sales Agent
- Accountant / Cashier
- Call Center Agent / Air Ambulance Dispatcher
Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Follow the air ambulance to and fro as required by our clients or patient
- Responsible for monitoring and treating injured or ill patients and operating equipment in our air ambulance which includes medications, ventilators, ECGs and monitoring unit and CPR equipment
- Responsible for giving medical advice to patient and their family members
- Responsible for handling medical emergencies when the need arises.
Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Regularly hold meetings with key stakeholders to review the effectiveness of HR Policies, Procedures and Processes
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Defining job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carrying out induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversee the smooth running of the daily office activities.
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manage external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Model demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customers
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts
- Writing winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with organizations’ policy
- Responsible for handling business research, market surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Create new markets cum businesses for the organization
- Empower and motivates the sales team to meet and surpass agreed targets
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for one or more properties.
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
- Responsible for managing patients en route to the hospital when they are in our air ambulance
- Handles personal injury case management
- Responsible for offering air ambulance management services
- Handle any other duties as requested by the doctor on duty
Call Center Executive/Ambulance Dispatcher
- Responsible for dispatching the air ambulance in cases of emergency
- Give pre arrival instructions to crew and responders during an emergency
- Liaise with secondary or third party providers in cases of emergency
- Ensure proper documentation of all emergency cases
- Responsible for handling administrative issues that borders on the smooth running of the call center and the ambulances e.g. petty cash, fueling, etc.
- Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the manager in an effective and timely manner
- Receives parcels / documents for the company
- Distribute mails in the organization
- Responsible for cleaning the office facility and the air ambulance at all times
- Ensure that toiletries and supplies don’t run out of stock
- Handle any other duty as assigned by the HR a manager
Air Medical Transportation Business Plan – SWOT Analysis
Allison Parker® Air Medical Transportation Services, Inc. is set to become one of the leading air medical transport service providers in Port Charlotte – Florida which is why we will take our time to cross every ‘T’s and dot every ‘I’s as it relates to our business.
We want our air medical transportation services company to be the number one choice for all residents of Port Charlotte and other cities in Florida. We know that if we are going to achieve the goals that we have set for our business, then we must ensure that we build our business on a solid foundation.
Even though our Chief Executive Officer (owner) has a robust experience in health management services, public health, medical research, transport and logistics we still went ahead to hire the services of business consultants that are specialized in setting up new businesses to help our organization conduct a detailed SWOT analysis.
This is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for Allison Parker® Air Medical Transportation Services, Inc.;
Our strength lies in the fact that we have a team of qualified professionals manning various job positions in our organization. As a matter of fact, they are some of the best hands in the whole of Port Charlotte – Florida.
Our location, the Business model we will be operating (opening 24 hours daily and 7 days in a week), multiple payment options, well equipped air and land ambulances, medical call center and our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength for us.
Our perceived weakness lies in the fact that we are just starting out and we may not have the required finance to purchase air ambulance and also to sustain the kind of publicity that we intend giving the business.
The opportunities that are available to private air ambulance services providers are unlimited considering the fact that disasters are bound to happen, the growing aging population in the United States and people coming down with one form of sickness or the other that will make them need our services. We are going to position our business to make the best out of the opportunities that will be available to us in and around Port Charlotte – Florida.
Players in the air ambulance industry typically generate less revenue from patients with coverage under Medicare and Medicaid. An increase in the number of patients with such coverage has the potential to put downward pressure on revenue. In 2019, federal funding for Medicare and Medicaid, which grows in proportion to coverage, is anticipated to increase. This poses a potential threat for our business.
Air Medical Transportation Business Plan – MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
Keeping close tabs with this business shows that the nature of the air operation frequently determines the type of medical control required. In most cases, an air ambulance staffer is considerably more skilled than a typical paramedic, so medical control permits them to exercise more medical decision-making latitude.
Assessment skills tend to be considerably higher, and, particularly on inter-facility transfers, permit inclusion of functions such as reading x-rays and interpretation of lab results.
This allows for planning, consultation with supervising physicians, and issuing contingency orders in case they are required during flight. Some systems operate almost entirely off-line, using protocols for almost all procedures and only resorting to on-line medical control when protocols have been exhausted.
Another trend also shows that some air ambulance operations have full-time, on site medical directors with pertinent backgrounds (e.g., emergency medicine); others have medical directors who are only available by pager. For those systems operating on the Franco-German model, the physician is almost always physically present, and medical control is not an issue.
Lastly, the air medical transportation service industry will continue to grow and become more profitable because the aging baby-boomer generation in the United States are expected to drive demand for these specialized services.
- Our Target Market
Allison Parker® Air Medical Transportation Services, Inc. is in business to service a wide range of customers in Port Charlotte, Florida – United States of America and other cities and countries. We will ensure that we target self – pay customers (who do not have health insurance cover), and those who have health insurance cover.
The fact that we are going to open our doors to a wide range of customers does not in any way stop us from abiding by the rules and regulations governing the industry in the United States. Our customers can be categorized into the following;
- Elderly people
- Injured field workers / off shore workers
- Expectant Mothers
- Injured Sports Men and Women
- Disable / Physically Challenged People
- Every other age category that falls under the conditions listed by the physician.
Aside from the competitions that exist amongst various air medical transportation service providers, they also compete against other healthcare service providers such as hospitals who also provide air transportation services for their patients.
To be highly competitive in this industry means that you should be able to deliver consistent patient service and should be able to meet the expectations of physicians that referred patients to you.
Allison Parker® Air Medical Transportation Services, Inc. is coming into the market well prepared to favorably compete in the industry. We can boast of having good recommendation and accreditation from authoritative sources, we provide of development programs for our personnel, and good maintenance of our ambulance and equipment.
Our office facility is well positioned (centrally positioned) and visible, our air ambulances are well – equipped with medical equipment vital to monitoring and treating injured or ill patients. Equipment in our air ambulances include medications, ventilators, ECGs and monitoring units, CPR equipment, and stretchers.
Our staff are well groomed in all aspects of air medical transportation and all our employees are trained to provide customized customer service to all our clients.
We are going to be amongst some of the air medical transportation service providers in the whole of Florida that will run a standard medical call center for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. We will have enough trained health workers that are ready to run a shift system.
Lastly, all our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry. It will enable them to be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our business aims and objectives.
Air Medical Transportation Business Plan – SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Allison Parker® Air Medical Transportation Services, Inc. will ensure that we do all we can to maximize the business by generating income from every legal means within the scope of our industry. Below are the sources we intend exploring to generate income for Allison Parker® Air Medical Transportation Services, Inc.;
- Provide medical transport using rotary-wing aircraft, medical transport using fixed-wing aircraft and mixed rotary-wing and fixed-wing services
- Provide emergency and non – medical emergency air medical transportation services
- Provide air rescue services
- Provide standby air ambulance or first-aid services
We have put plans in in place that will help us always attract customers cum sales and that will sure translate to increase in revenue generation for the business.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in the United States of America and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income / profits from the first six months of operation and grow the business and our clientele base.
We have been able to examine the air ambulance services industry, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projections are based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to startups in Port Charlotte – Florida.
Below are the sales projections for Allison Parker® Air Medical Transportation Services, Inc. it is based on the location of our business and other factors as it relates to air medical transportation startups in the United States;
- First Fiscal Year (FY1): $1 Million (From Self – Pay Clients / Patients) – $1.5 Million (From Health Insurance Companies)
- Second Fiscal Year (FY2): $1.5 Million (From Self – Pay Clients / Patients) – $2.5 Million (From Health Insurance Companies)
- Third Fiscal Year (FY3): $2.5 Million (From Self – Pay Clients / Patients) – $3.5 Million (From Health Insurance Companies)
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown within the period stated above. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
The marketing and sales strategy of Allison Parker® Air Medical Transportation Services, Inc. will be based on generating long-term personalized relationships with customers. In order to achieve that, we will ensure that we offer top notch medical transportation services at affordable prices compare to what is obtainable in Port Charlotte – Florida.
All our employees will be trained and equipped to provide excellent and knowledgeable air medical transportation services and customer service. We know that if we are consistent with offering high quality service delivery, we will increase the number of our customers by more than 25 percent for the first year and then more than 40 percent subsequently.
Before choosing a location for our air medical transportation services, we conducted a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to be able to be able to penetrate the available market and become the preferred choice for residents of Port Charlotte, Florida – United States of America. We have detailed information and data that we were able to utilize to structure our business to attract the number of customers we want to attract per time.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the air ambulance transportation industry to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in Florida.
In summary, Allison Parker® Air Medical Transportation Services, Inc. will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to win customers over;
- Introduce our business by sending introductory letters to residents, business owners, hospitals and corporate organizations in and around Port Charlotte – Florida and other cities in the United State of America
- Advertise our business in community – based newspapers, local TV and local radio stations
- List our business on yellow pages ads (local directories)
- Leverage on the internet to promote our business
- Engage in direct marketing
- Leverage on word of mouth marketing (referrals)
- Enter into business partnership with hospitals, government agencies and health insurance companies.
- Attend health care related exhibitions / expos.
Air Medical Transportation Business Plan – Publicity and Advertising Strategy
We are in the air medical transportation services business -to become one of the market leaders and also to maximize profits hence we are going to explore all available means to promote our business.
Allison Parker® Air Medical Transportation Services, Inc. has a long – term plan of offering air medical transportation services in various locations all around Florida and other cities which is why we will deliberately build our brand to be well accepted in Port Charlotte before venturing out.
Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Allison Parker® Air Medical Transportation Services, Inc.;
- Place adverts on both print (community – based newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community health programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Facebook, twitter, YouTube, Google + et al to promote our brand
- Install our Billboards in strategic locations all around Port Charlotte – Florida
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Ensure that all our workers wear our branded shirts and all our vehicles and ambulances are well branded with our company’s logo et al.
Our Pricing Strategy
Allison Parker® Air Medical Transportation Services, Inc. will work towards ensuring that all our services are offered at highly competitive prices compare to what is obtainable in The United States of America.
On the average, air medical transportation service providers usually leverage on the fact that a good number of their clients do not pay the service charge from their pockets; private insurance companies, Medicare and Medicaid are responsible for the payment. In view of that, it is easier for air medical transportation providers to bill their clients based in their discretion.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Allison Parker® Air Medical Transportation Services, Inc. is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Allison Parker® Air Medical Transportation Services, Inc. will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment via credit cards/Point of Sale Machines (POS Machines)
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our clients make payment for all our services without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials
- Startup Expenditure (Budget)
If you are looking towards starting an air medical transportation services company, then you should be ready to go all out to ensure that you raise enough capital to cover some of the basic expenditure that you are going to incur. The truth is that starting this type of business does not come cheap.
You would need money to secure a standard office facility, acquire medically equipped air ambulances, pay your workforce and pay bills for a while until the revenue you generate from the business becomes enough to pay them. The items listed below are the basics that we would need when starting our air medical transportation services business in the United States, although costs might vary slightly;
- The fee for registering the business in the United States – $725.
- The budget for legal fees, insurance, permits and license – $25,000
- The cost of leasing a facility – 250,000
- The amount needed to renovate our Facility (electrical, furnishings, plumbing, painting and landscaping) – $100,000.
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and equipment (Flat Screen TVs, computers, printers, and cabins et al) – $50,000
- Other start-up expenses including stationery – $1000
- Phone and utility deposits – $3,500
- The cost for the purchase of medically equipped land ambulances – $150,000.
- The initial deposit for lease agreement for fixed-wing aircraft and mixed rotary-wing and fixed-wing services – $2 million
- The cost of launching a website – $600
- The cost for payment of salaries for the first 3 months of operation – $200,000
- Additional Expenditure (Business cards, Signage, Adverts and Promotions et al) – $5,000
Going by the report from our research and feasibility studies, we will need an average of 3 million Dollars to start a small scale but standard air medical transportation business in the United States of America. Please note that the salaries of all our workers for the first month of operation is inclusive.
Generating Startup Capital for Allison Parker® Air Medical Transportation Services, Inc.
Allison Parker® Air Medical Transportation Services, Inc. is a family business that is owned and financed by Dr. Allison Parker and his immediate family members. They decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital to 3 major sources.
These are the areas Allison Parker® Air Medical Transportation Services, Inc. intends to generate their startup capital;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from the bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $1 million (Personal savings $800,000 and soft loan from family members $200,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $2 million from our bank. All the papers and documents have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
Air Medical Transportation Business Plan – Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of their employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all these factors are missing from a business (company), then it won’t be too long before the business closes shop.
One of our major goals of starting Allison Parker® Air Medical Transportation Services, Inc. is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running.
We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to offer our medical air transportation services a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Allison Parker® Air Medical Transportation Services, Inc. will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of three years or more. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of facility and remodeling the facility: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of Medical Equipment and Air and Land Ambulances et al: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the city: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Establishing business relationship with hospitals, health facilities and other key stakeholders in the medical / healthcare industry: In Progress