Are you about starting a car hauling company? If YES, here is a complete sample car hauling business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE. Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a car hauling company. If you have an interest in the automobile industry, then you may want to start your own car hauling business.
Then car hauling/car towing business is indeed a profitable business because when your car breaks down on the road or when you need to tow a non – functional car from an accident site to the auto mechanical garage, you would definitely call a car hauling company.
Even though you don’t need a college degree to establish your own car hauling business, yet you still need some form of informal training; you might have to work as an apprentice with someone who owns a car hauling services business. It makes it easier for you to learn the ropes on how to manage your own car hauling services business when you get started.
It is important to point out that a car hauling business is one the businesses that may not go out of fashion simply because of the role it plays in the auto industry. Depending on the scale you want to start, the startup capital for this type of business can be considered to be moderate.
As a matter of fact, you can start your own car hauling services business as a one man show and then grow it big within a short period of time by reinvesting your profits back to the business. If you are sure this type of business is what you want to do after you must have undertaken your feasibility studies and market research, the next step is to write a decent business plan.
It is one thing to have a fantastic idea cum business plan, and it is entirely another thing for the business plan to translate to profits, that is why it is important to assemble a team of dedicated workers if you want to be successful with your car hauling business.
Below is a sample car hauling business plan template that will help you successfully write yours without much stress.
A Sample Car Hauling Business Plan Template
Table of Content
- 2. Executive Summary
- 5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
- 6. SWOT Analysis
- 7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- 13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
1. Industry Overview
Car hauling services companies are part of the automobile towing industry and players in this industry generally tow light or heavy vehicles over short and long distances.
Car hauling services companies may also provide incidental services such as storage and emergency road repair services. As a matter of fact, car hauling services companies can be found in all parts of the world as long as there are automobiles there.
If you are a close watcher of the Automobile Towing industry, you may agree that the industry has kept on tagging along. As the economy of the united states continues to improve, as individuals returned to work and disposable income started to rise, more consumers felt comfortable driving on their own as opposed to carpooling or taking public transportation.
It is a known fact that when more cars are on the road, the chances of an accident or need for roadside assistance rises, hence increasing demand for car hauling services. Going forward, the revenue generated in the industry will continue to increase positively.
The Automobile Towing Industry is indeed a large industry and pretty much active in all the countries of the world. Statistics has it that in the United States of America alone, there are about 38,376 registered and licensed large and small-scale automobile towing services companies scattered all across the United States responsible for directly employing about 86,829 people and the industry rakes in a whooping sum of $6 billion annually.
The industry is projected to grow at 2.5 percent annual growth within 2011 and 2016. It is important to state no company has a lion share of the available market share in the industry.
A recent report released by IBISWorld shows that industry establishments are generally located in regions with relatively high population and vehicle concentrations, notably the Southeast and West regions. The report further stated that the Automobile Towing industry is a needs-based industry and companies typically locate where there is the highest concentration of drivers and a lack of public transportation.
The report also shows that the Southeast region is home to the largest concentration of population relative to any other region in the nation. This region lacks the public transportation infrastructure of the Mid-Atlantic and New England regions.
Therefore, industry operators located here take advantage of a large proportion of the population using automotive vehicles as a primary means of transportation. This region accounts for about 24.3 percent of industry establishments.
Lastly, the automobile towing industry is pretty much open for aspiring entrepreneurs to launch their business in the industry.
One good thing about car hauling business is that the business can be opened in any part of the United States with just one car hauling truck and if proper market survey and feasibility studies are conducted, then you can be rest assured of the profitability of the business.
2. Executive Summary
Car Links® Hauling Services, LLC is a standard and licensed towing truck company that will be based in Nashville – Tennessee, US. We will provide essential services to the United States by moving broken down, improperly parked, impounded, or otherwise indisposed cars away from to the road so as to avoid obstruction of free flow of traffic.
Our services and operations will center around highways in an around Tennessee, South Dakota, North Dakota, Southern Illinois; St Louis, Missouri; Southeast Missouri; Evansville, Nashville, Memphis, Western Kentucky and Chicago land areas et al.
Car Links® Hauling Services, LLC has been able to secure all the relevant licenses and permits to operate throughout the United States. We will ensure that we abide by the rules and regulations guiding the automobile towing industry and we will only hire experienced and qualified drivers with valid commercial driver’s license.
At Car Links® Hauling Services, LLC our clients’ overall best interest would always come first, and everything we do will be guided by our values and professional ethics. We will ensure that we put standard structures and processes in place that will enable us meet and surpass our business goals and also stay highly competitive in the industry.
Our customers and potential customers alike can be rest assured that they will get quality services at competitive rates when they hire our services. We will go the extra mile to ensure the safety of cars under our care and that our customers get value for their money. At Car Links® Hauling Services, LLC our goal is to provide excellent car hauling service to our customers and we pride ourselves on the integrity and competence of our employees.
Car Links® Hauling Services, LLC will ensure that all our deliveries are on time and we supersede the expectation of our customers. We will only put towing trucks that are in top shape on the road, and all our towing truck drivers will be trained to be courteous, friendly and to abide by the rules and regulations of the industry.
Car Links® Hauling Services, LLC will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our clients’ needs precisely and completely.
Our overall business goal is to position Car Links® Hauling Services, LLC to become one of the leading towing truck company brands in the United States of America within the first 5 years of operation. This might look too tall a dream but we are optimistic that this will surely come to pass because we have done our research and feasibility studies and we are enthusiastic and confident that Nashville – Tennessee is the right place to launch our towing truck business.
Car Links® Hauling Services, LLC is a family business; it is owned by Robert Crowther and his immediate family members. Robert Crowther has a Diploma in Transport and Logistics with over 9 years of hands on experience working for some of the leading brands in the transport and logistics industry in the United States of America.
3. Our Products and Services
Car Links® Hauling Services, LLC is a company that looks forward to delivering excellent services in terms of helping our customers move their broken – down car from one destination to another. We want to be known as the car hauling company that truly cares for her customers.
Our intention of starting our car hauling company is to favorable compete in the industry and of course to make profits from the industry and we will do all that is permitted by the law in the United States of America to achieve our aims and business goals.
Our business offerings are listed below;
- Car hauling services
- Emergency road repair services
- Roadside assistance services
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision is to become one of the preferred choices when it comes to the demand for car hauling services in and around Nashville – Tennessee and the whole of the United States of America.
- Our mission is to ensure that we build a car hauling company that will operate in the whole of the United States of America; a company that will boast of having some of the best and reliable tow truck drivers in the whole of the United States of America.
Our Business Structure
At Car Links® Hauling Services, LLC, our business structure will be designed in such a way that it can accommodate both full-time and part-time staff.
As a means of maximizing operational cost, we will contract the maintenance of all our towing trucks to service providers; we don’t intend to maintain a very large overhead from the onset. But as soon as the business grows and stabilizes, we will assemble our own professional in – house maintenance team.
Below are the business structure and the roles that will be available at Car Links® Hauling Services, LLC;
- Chief Operating Officer (Owner)
- Admin and HR Manager
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Professional Towing Truck Drivers
- Client Service Executive/Front Desk Officer
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- In authority of fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Assesses the success of the organization
Admin and HR Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Improves department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out staff induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily office activities.
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manages external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Models demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer purchases
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of development projects.
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding sales
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Represents the company in strategic meetings
- Helps to increase sales and growth for the company
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managers with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for one or more properties.
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the company
- Serves as internal auditor for the company
- Drives towing trucks
- Maintains a logbook of their driving activities to ensure compliance with federal regulations governing the rest and work periods for operators.
- Keeps a record of vehicle inspections and make sure the towing truck is equipped with safety equipment, such as hazardous material placards.
- Inspects vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Complies with towing truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking, break periods etc.) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Collects and verifies delivery instructions
- Reports defects, accidents or violations
Client Service Executive
- Welcomes/receive clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Ensures that all contacts with clients provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with parents and students on the phone, uses every opportunity to build clients’ interest in the organizations’ products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the HR and Admin Manager or Transport & Logistic Manager in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients when they make enquiries
- Receives parcels/documents for the organization
- Distribute mails in the organization
- Handles any other duties as assigned by HR and Admin Manager or Transport & Logistic Manager
6. SWOT Analysis
Our intention of starting Car Links® Hauling Services, LLC in Nashville – Tennessee is to test run the business for a period of 3 to 6 months to know if we will invest more money, and expand the business all around in the United States of America.
We are quite aware that there are several car hauling service businesses all over the United States and even in the same locations we intend starting ours, which is why we are following the due process of establishing a business. We know that if a proper SWOT analysis is conducted for our business, we will be able to position our business to maximize our strength, leverage on the opportunities that will be available to us, mitigate our risks and be well – equipped to confront our threats.
Car Links® Hauling Services, LLC employed the services of an expert HR and Business Analyst with bias in startups to help us conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and to help us create a Business model that will help us achieve our business goals and objectives.
This is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for Car Links® Hauling Services, LLC;
Our highly qualified and experienced management team, robust fleet operations, our car hauling transportation network, size advantage, cost advantage, supply chain, customer loyalty and strong reputation amongst domestic industry players will surely count as a strength for Car Links® Hauling Services, LLC.
Our weakness could be lack of finance, high debt burden, cost structure, lack of scale compared to our peers who have already gained ground in the automobile towing industry.
The opportunities that are available to us as a car hauling company operating in the United States of America are online market, new services, new technology, and of course the opening of new markets within our target locations. In addition, as the average age of vehicles on the road increases, it will surely result to more repairs and car hauling services.
Some of the threats that we are likely going to face are mature markets, bad economy (economy downturn), stiff competition, volatile costs, and rising fuel prices. Basically, just like any other business, one of the major threats that we are likely going to face is economic downturn. Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a car hauling company in same location where ours is located. unfavorable government policies can also pose a major threat to businesses such as ours.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
The market trends as it involves the automobile towing industry especially in the United States of America are indeed dynamic and at the same time highly competitive and challenging. But one thing is certain, once a car hauling services company can gain credibility; it will be much easier for the company to secure permanent deals/contracts with big time haulage/transportation companies who are always moving goods and equipment from one part of The United States of America to another part (such companies usually have broken – down vehicles).
Some of the major factors that counts positively in this line of business are trust, honesty, good relationship management and of course timely and safe delivery.
The advancement in technology in areas such as computers, satellite communication, and the internet, has contributed immensely to the growth of the automobile towing industry. The advancement in technology is responsible for increase of productivity of car hauling company’s operations, it helps them effectively monitor their towing trucks and their drivers and it helps driver save time and effort.
Lastly, another common trend in this industry is that once a car hauling services company has gained credibility, it is easier for them to go for brand new towing trucks on a long – term leasing contract as against making use of second hand towing trucks which are usually expensive to maintain due to constant wear and tear.
8. Our Target Market
Our target market is basically transportation and haulage companies and of course every individual we own cars throughout the United States of America. We cover both short distance (inter states) and long distance (intra states). In other words, our target market is the whole of the United States of America and below is a list of the people and organizations that we have plans to do business with;
- Car owners
- Car garages
- Transportation companies
- Haulage companies
Our Competitive Advantage
We are aware of the competitive nature of the automobile towing industry and we are ready to get into the mix and favorably compete with players in the industry.
Our major competitive advantage is the vast industry experience and solid reputation of our owner, and our management team.
Car Links® Hauling Services, LLC no doubt is a new car hauling services company, which is why we took our time to do a thorough market research and feasibility studies before launching the business. We were able to highlight some factors that will give us competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Some of the factors are trust, honesty, good network and excellent relationship management, well – qualified and experienced management team, robust fleet operations, direct access to all major highways, our car hauling network serves some of the largest population centers and construction sites in the United States of America, our size advantages, cost advantages, customer loyalty and strong reputation amongst domestic industry players.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our business aims and objectives.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Car Links® Hauling Services, LLC will ensure that we leverage on our strength and the opportunities available to us in the U.S. to generate enough income that will help us drive the business to stability. We will go all the way to explore every available source of income in the automobile towing industry.
Below are the sources we intend exploring to generate income for Car Links® Hauling Services, LLC;
- Car hauling services
- Emergency road repair services
- Roadside assistance services
10. Sales Forecast
One thing is certain, there would always be vehicle owners, haulage and transportation companies who would need the services of car hauling service companies to help them move their broken – down vehicles from one location to another throughout the United States of America.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in the United States of America and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income from the first six months of operation and grow our business and our clientele base.
We have been able to critically examine the automobile towing industry market in the United States of America, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projections are based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to similar startups in The United States of America.
- First Fiscal Year: $250,000
- Second Fiscal Year: $550,000
- Third Fiscal Year: $900,000
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and natural disasters within the period stated above. So also, there won’t be any major competitor offering same additional services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Networking is an effective way to begin building your client base as a business man or woman and we have plans in place to leverage on all our networks. In view of that, we will look out for gatherings where we can network with vehicle owners, transport and haulage companies and merchants et al. As a matter of fact, our first port of call will be to connect with the nearest Chamber of Commerce; we are likely going to get our first major deal from them.
At Car Links® Hauling Services, LLC all our employees will be directly or indirectly involved in sales and marketing of our services. We will create provision for our employees to earn commission when they bring in business for the organization. We will also encourage freelancers to work with us; whenever they refer clients to us they will earn a percentage of the deal as agreed by both parties.
Lastly, we will leverage on the power of the media by advertising our services using both online and offline platforms. We will work hard to ensure that we get repeated business from any business deal we execute and also, we will encourage our customers to help us refer their friends to us. Part of our strategy is to reward loyal customers and to leverage on word of mouth marketing from satisfied customers.
Over and above, we have perfected strategies to network with people who are likely to refer business our way on a regular basis. In summary, Car Links® Hauling Services, LLC will adopt the following sales and marketing strategies in sourcing for clients for our business;
- Introduce our business by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to households/car owners, car garages, corporate organizations, businesses in the transportation and haulage industry and related industries in Nashville – Tennessee and throughout the United States
- Print handbills about our car hauling service business and its locations and drop them in public facilities
- Advertise on the internet on blogs and forums, and also on social media like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn to get our message across
- Creating a basic website for our business so as to give our business an online presence
- Directly market our towing truck business
- Join local towing truck cum car hauling service associations and chambers of commerce for industry trends and tips
- Provide discount days for our customers
- Advertise our business in community based newspapers, local TV and radio stations
- List our business on yellow pages ads (local directories)
- Encourage the use of Word of mouth marketing (referrals)
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
In spite of the fact that our car hauling services company will be well located, we will still go ahead to intensify publicity for the business. We are going to explore all available means to promote our business.
Car Links® Hauling Services, LLC has a long – term plan of covering various locations in major cities in the United States which is why we will deliberately build our brand to be well accepted on highways in an around South Dakota, North Dakota, Southern Illinois; St Louis, Missouri; Southeast Missouri; Evansville, IN; Nashville, Tennessee; Memphis, Western Kentucky, Tennessee and Chicago land areas et al before venturing out to other cities in the United States of America.
As a matter of fact, our publicity and advertising strategy is not solely for winning customers over but to effectively communicate our brand. Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Car Links® Hauling Services, LLC;
- Place adverts on both print (community based newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms to promote our brand
- Install our billboards in strategic locations all around Nashville – Tennessee
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Ensure that all our workers wear our branded shirts and all our trucks are well branded with our company’s logo
12. Our Pricing Strategy
Car Links® Hauling Services, LLC has a lease arrangement with various companies and the company’s pricing is based on miles per vehicle moved. We have perfected our plans to charge competitive rates since we have minimal full – time overhead compared to our competition in the industry.
We will ensure that we leverage on price to win over customers; our prices will be affordable and negotiable. The fact that our business door is open to both individuals and organizations means that we will have different price range for different category of clients.
As the business grows, we will continue to review our pricing system to accommodate a wide range of clientele.
- Payment Options
At Car Links® Hauling Services, LLC, our payment policy will be inclusive because we are quite aware that different people prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will not accept payment by cash because of the volume of cash that will be involved in most of our transactions.
Here are the payment options that Car Links® Hauling Services, LLC will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via credit cards / Point of Sale Machines
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our client make payment for services rendered without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
In setting up any business, the amount or cost will depend on the approach and scale you want to undertake. If you intend to go big by renting a place, then you would need a good amount of capital as you would need to ensure that your employees are well taken care of, and that your facility is conducive enough for workers to be creative and productive.
This means that the start-up can either be low or high depending on your goals, vision and aspirations for your business. The tools and equipment that will be used are nearly the same cost everywhere, and any difference in prices would be minimal and can be overlooked.
When it comes to starting a car hauling services company, the major areas that you look towards spending the bulk of your cash is in the purchase of standard towing trucks and of course renting or leasing a well-located facility large enough to accommodate your towing trucks.
Aside from that, you are not expected to spend much except for paying of your employees, maintaining your towing trucks and fueling. These are the key areas where we will spend our startup capital;
- The Total Fee for incorporating the Business in the United States of America – $750
- The budget for Liability insurance, permits and license – $2,500
- The Amount needed to acquire a suitable Office facility with enough parking space for our trucks in Nashville – Tennessee for 6 months (Re – Construction of the facility inclusive) – $40,000.
- The amount required to finance the purchase of the first set of towing trucks – $800,000
- The Cost for equipping the office (computers, printers, fax machines, furniture, telephones, filing cabins, safety gadgets and electronics et al) – $5,000
- Cost of accounting software, CRM software and Payroll Software – $3,000
- Other start-up expenses including stationery – $1000
- Phone and Utility (gas, sewer, water and electric) deposits – ($3,500)
- Operational cost for the first 3 months – $40,000
- The cost of launching our official Website – $600
- The Amount needed to pay staff for the first 2 months – $20,000
- Additional Expenditure (Business cards, Signage, Adverts and Promotions et al) – $2,500
Going by the report from our market research and feasibility studies, we will need an estimate of $1.2 Million to set up a standard car hauling services company in Nashville – Tennessee.
Generating Startup Capital for Car Links® Hauling Services, LLC
Car Links® Hauling Services, LLC is a family business that will be owned and managed by Robert Crowther and his immediate family members. They are the sole financier of the business which is why they decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital for the business to just three major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our startup capital;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings and sale of his stocks
- Generate part of the startup capital from friends and other extended family members
- Generate a larger chunk of the startup capital from the bank (loan facility).
N.B: We have been able to generate about $400,000 (Personal savings $350,000 and soft loan from family members $50,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $800,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been duly signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of any business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of their employees, their investment strategy and their business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business closes shop.
One of our major goals of starting Car Links® Hauling Services, LLC is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running. We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to engage in affordable, timely, safe and efficient car hauling/towing services at all times.
Car Links® Hauling Services, LLC will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and re – training of our workforce is at the top burner.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of three years or more. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Incorporation: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts various banks in the United States: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Acquiring of tow trucks and relevant equipment: In progress
- Leasing of Office Facility/Yard large enough in Nashville – Tennessee: Completed
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Startup Capital Generation: Completed
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Graphic Designs and Printing of Promotional Materials: Completed
- Recruitment of employees and drivers: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed furniture, office equipment, electronic appliances and facility facelift: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business (Business PR): In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with key players in the industry (networking and membership of relevant organizations and chambers of commerce): Completed