Are you about starting a CBD oil business? If YES, here is a detailed sample CBD oil distributor business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE.
A cannabidiol (CBD) oil distribution business is one of the cannabis related businesses that can be started with few challenges as long as you have the needed licenses and permits. A cannabidiol (CBD) oil distribution business involves buying cannabidiol (CBD) oil in wholesale from production companies and then distributing them to retailers, dispensaries and medical facilities.
With this type of business, you can choose to own a store/warehouse if you have the financial capacity to or you can choose to operate without one. The bottom line is that you must own a distribution truck/van, you should know how to source for CBD oil and how to get them delivered to your customers.
A Sample CBD Oil Distribution Business Plan Template
Table of Content
- 1. Industry Overview
- 2. Executive Summary
- 3. Our Products and Services
- 4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- 5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
- 6. SWOT Analysis
- 7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- 8. Our Target Market
- 9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- 10. Sales Forecast
- 11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
- 12. Our Pricing Strategy
- 13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
- 14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
1. Industry Overview
CBD stands for cannabidiol and it is made by extracting CBD from the cannabis plant, then diluting it with a carrier oil like coconut or hemp seed oil. It is the second most prevalent of the active ingredients of cannabis (marijuana). While CBD is an essential component of medical marijuana, it is derived directly from the hemp plant, which is a cousin of the marijuana plant.
While CBD is a component of marijuana (one of hundreds), by itself it does not cause a “high.” According to a report from the World Health Organization, “In humans, CBD exhibits no effects indicative of any abuse or dependence potential”.
Interestingly, cannabidiol (CBD) oil is readily obtainable in most parts of the united states, though its exact legal status is in flux. All 50 states have laws legalizing CBD with varying degrees of restriction, and while the federal government still considers CBD in the same class as marijuana, it doesn’t habitually enforce against it.
In December 2015, the FDA eased the regulatory requirements to allow researchers to conduct CBD trials. Currently, many people obtain CBD online without a medical cannabis license.
The government’s position on CBD is confusing, and depends in part on whether the CBD comes from hemp or marijuana. The legality of CBD is expected to change, as there is currently a bipartisan consensus in Congress to make the hemp crop legal which would, for all intents and purposes, make CBD difficult to prohibit.
Research shows that the United States cannabidiol (CBD) oil market size was treasured at USD 3.36 billion in 2015 and it is anticipated to witness a predictable growth rate of 9.0 percent from 2016 to 2024. This industry is a thriving industry and as a matter of fact, about 200 different types of cannabidiol (CBD) oils are used all over the world annually, and the United States of America plays a main role in total demand.
Going forward, the additional health profits of cannabidiol (CBD) oils are anticipated to trigger their demand in pharmaceutical and medical applications as well. These oils do not exhibit in any way any recognized side effects unlike conventional medicines and drugs; this will probably be a significant boosting factor for the market.
Please note that the barriers to entry for the cannabidiol (CBD) oil distribution business are moderate, with the most significant barrier being the ability to secure permits and raise capital. Capital investments are needed to purchase distribution trucks and to rent / lease warehouse facilities.
The amount of capital needed to enter the industry depends on the scale of operations an entrant is pursuing, even small – scale facilities require significant capital. Other barriers include securing supply contracts with upstream cannabidiol (CBD) oil manufacturers.
In a nutshell, cannabidiol (CBD) oil distribution business is indeed a profitable business venture and it is open for any aspiring entrepreneur to come in and establish his or her business.
2. Executive Summary
Up Town® CBD Oil Distribution Company, Inc. is a registered and licensed distribution company that will be involved in the distribution of cannabidiol (CBD) oil to retailers, pharmacies, dispensaries, and medical facilities et al. Our warehouse cum administrative office will be located in the heart of Las Vegas – Nevada.
We have been able to lease a warehouse facility that is big enough to fit into the kind of CBD oil distribution company that we intend launching and the facility is centrally located in the heart of town with easy delivery network.
We are aware that there are several CBD oil distribution companies and even (CBD) oil extraction companies all around Las Vegas – Nevada, which is why we spent time and resources to conduct our feasibility studies and market survey so as to offer much more than our competitors will be offering. We have robust distribution network; strong online presence and our distributors are armed with the various payment options available in the United States.
Beyond the distribution of cannabidiol (CBD) oil, our customer care is going to be second to none in the whole of Las Vegas – Nevada and our deliveries will be timely and highly reliable. We know that our customers are the reason why we are in business which is why we will go the extra mile to get them satisfied with our services.
We have a CRM software that will enable us manage a one on one relationship with our customers no matter how large they may grow to. We will ensure that we get our customers involved in the selection of brands they want us to be distributing.
Up Town® CBD Oil Distribution Company, Inc. will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a firm, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely.
Up Town® CBD Oil Distribution Company, Inc. is a family business that is owned by Nick Morgan and his immediate family members. Nick Morgan has a B.Sc. in Business Administration, with over 18 years of hands on experience in the retailing and distribution industry, working for some of the leading brands in the United States.
Although the business is launching out by focusing on Las Vegas – Nevada, but there is a plan to expand our distribution network all across the state of Nevada and later in major cities in the United States.
3. Our Products and Services
Up Town® CBD Oil Distribution Company, Inc. is in the distribution industry and we will ensure to be involved in the distribution of a wide range of cannabidiol (CBD) oil from top manufacturing brands in the United States. We are in the cannabidiol (CBD) oil distribution industry to make profits and we will ensure that we do all that is permitted by the law in the United States to achieve our business objectives.
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision is to become the leading brand in the cannabidiol (CBD) oil distribution business in the whole of Las Vegas – Nevada.
- Our mission is to establish a cannabidiol (CBD) oil distribution business that will distribute a wide range of cannabidiol (CBD) oil from top extraction companies/production brands at affordable prices, to retailers, pharmacies, dispensaries, alternate medical facilities and medical clinics et al in Las Vegas and other cities where we intend marketing our products.
Our Business Structure
Our intention of starting a cannabidiol (CBD) oil distribution business is to build a standard distribution business in Las Vegas – Nevada. We will ensure that we put the right structures in place that will support the kind of growth that we have in mind while setting up the business.
We will make sure that we hire people that are qualified, honest, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stake holders. As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of ten years or more.
In view of that, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions that will be made available at Up Town® CBD Oil Distribution Company, Inc.;
- Chief Executive Officer (Owner)
- Warehouse Manager
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Merchandize Manager
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Information Technologist
- Customer Services Executive
- Drivers / Distributors
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
Admin and HR Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Defining job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carrying out induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversee the smooth running of the daily office activities.
- Responsible for organizing the safe and efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of warehoused goods (cannabidiol oil)
- In charge of planning, coordinating and monitoring the receipt, order assembly and dispatch of goods
- Responsible for using space and mechanical handling equipment efficiently
- In charge of coordinating the use of automated and computerized systems where necessary
- Responsible for keeping stock control systems up to date and making sure inventories are accurate
- Ensures that proper records of goods are kept and warehouse does not run out of products
- Ensure that the warehouse facility is in tip top shape and goods are properly arranged and easy to locate
- Supervise the workforce in the warehouse floor.
- Manage vendor relations, market visits, and the ongoing education and development of the organizations’ buying teams
- Responsible for the purchase of cannabidiol (CBD) oil for the organization
- Responsible for planning sales, monitoring inventory, selecting the merchandise, and writing and pricing orders to vendors
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manage external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Models demographic information and analyzes the volume of transactional data generated by customer purchases
- Identify, prioritize, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts
- Document all customer contact and information
- Represent the company in strategic meetings
- Help increase sales and growth for the company
- Manage the organization website
- Handles ecommerce aspect of the business
- Responsible for installing and maintenance of computer software and hardware for the organization
- Manage logistics and supply chain software, Web servers, e-commerce software and POS (point of sale) systems
- Manage the organization’s CCTV
- Handles any other technological and IT related duties.
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
Client Service Executive
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with customers on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to customers when they make enquiries
Distribution Truck Drivers
- Assist in loading and unloading cannabidiol (CBD) oil
- Maintain a logbook of their driving activities to ensure compliance with federal regulations governing the rest and work periods for operators.
- Keep a record of vehicle inspections and make sure the truck is equipped with safety equipment
- Assist the transport and logistics manager in planning their route according to a distribution schedule.
- Inspect vehicles for safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking, break periods etc.) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
6. SWOT Analysis
Our intention of starting out in Las Vegas and distribute our CBD oil only within Las Vegas – Nevada is to test run the business for a period of 2 to 5 years to know if we will invest more money, expand the business and then start our cannabidiol (CBD) oil distribution all around Nevada and subsequently throughout major cities in the United States.
We are quite aware that there are several cannabidiol (CBD) oil distribution companies in Las Vegas and even in the same location where we intend locating ours, which is why we are following the due process of establishing a business.
We know that if a proper SWOT analysis is conducted for our business, we will be able to position our business to maximize our strengths, leverage on the opportunities that will be available to us, mitigate our risks and be equipped to confront our threats.
Up Town® CBD Oil Distribution Company, Inc. employed the services of an expert HR and Business Analyst with bias in retailing and distribution to help us conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and to help us create a Business model that will help us achieve our business goals and objectives. This is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for Up Town® CBD Oil Distribution Company, Inc.;
Our location, the business model we will be operating on (robust distribution network), varieties of payment options, wide range of products from top brands and our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength for Up Town® CBD Oil Distribution Company, Inc. So, also our management team members are people who have what it takes to grow a business from startup to profitability with a record time.
A major weakness that may count against us is the fact that we are a new cannabidiol (CBD) oil distribution business and we don’t have the financial capacity to compete with leaders in the industry especially cannabidiol (CBD) oil extraction companies who are also into distribution.
The opportunities for cannabidiol (CBD) oil extraction companies is enormous, as studies have shown that CBD may help reduce chronic pain by impacting endocannabinoid receptor activity, reducing inflammation and interacting with neurotransmitters. Can Alleviate Cancer-Related Symptoms, Could Reduce Anxiety and Depression, and May Reduce Acne.
As a result of that, we were able to conduct a thorough market survey and feasibility studies so as to position our business to take advantage of the existing market for cannabidiol (CBD) oil and also to create our own new market. We know that it is going to require hard work, and we are determined to achieve it.
Top on the list of some of the threats that will confront our business is state regulations for cannabis/marijuana related products. Bad press may also pose a threat to the business as well.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
No doubt, investors and entrepreneurs are beginning to establish businesses in the cannabidiol (CBD) oil line of business due to the fact that health profits of cannabidiol oils are anticipated to trigger their demand in pharmaceutical and medical applications.
Good enough, studies show that these oils do not exhibit in any way any recognized side effects unlike other conventional medicines and drugs; this will probably be a significant boosting factor for the market.
Another notable trend in this business is that more players in the pain killer manufacturer industry are beginning to increase their demand for cannabidiol (CBD) oil as part of their raw materials because of the effect it adds to their product.
As a matter of fact, cannabidiol (CBD) oil is gaining more ground as part of the materials used in the production of perfumes, cosmetics, soaps and other products, for flavoring food and drink, and for adding scents to incense and household cleaning products.
The price of cannabis plant is typically the most reliable driver of industry performance. It is important to state the part of what affects productivity output in this industry is the fact that cannabis farming is vulnerable to unpredictable weather conditions, and the demand for high-quality cannabidiol (CBD) oil in key foreign markets will boost exports.
Lastly, it is now a common phenomenon for distribution companies to leverage on technology to effectively predict consumer demand patterns and to strategically position their business to meet their needs; in essence, the use of technology help businesses like cannabidiol (CBD) oil distribution to maximize supply chain efficiencies.
8. Our Target Market
The cannabidiol (CBD) oil industry has a wide range of customers; a good number of people consume cannabidiol (CBD) oil especially on health grounds. In view of that, we have positioned our cannabidiol (CBD) oil distribution company to service businesses in Las Vegas – Nevada and every other location we will cover all over the state of Nevada.
We have conducted our market research and we have ideas of what our target market would be expecting from us. We are in business to retail (distribute) a wide range of cannabidiol (CBD) oil from different production companies to the following businesses;
- Retailers of cannabidiol (CBD) oil
- Pharmacies and dispensaries,
- Alternate medical facilities
A close study of the cannabidiol (CBD) oil distribution industry reveals that the market is gradually becoming competitive. As a matter of fact, you have to be highly creative, customer centric and proactive if you must survive in this industry. We are aware of the growing competition and we are prepared to compete favorably with other leading distributors in Las Vegas – Nevada.
Up Town® CBD Oil Distribution Company, Inc. is launching a standard cannabidiol (CBD) oil distribution business that will indeed become the preferred choice of retailers, pharmacies, dispensaries, alternate medical facilities and medical clinics et al in Las Vegas – Nevada.
One thing is certain; we will ensure that we have a wide range of products available in our warehouse at all times. One of our business goals is to make Up Town® CBD Oil Distribution Company, Inc. a one stop distribution company. Our excellent customer service culture, timely and reliable delivery services, online presence, and various payment options will serve as a competitive advantage for us.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category (startups cannabidiol (CBD) oil distribution businesses) in the industry meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our aims and objectives. We will also give good working conditions and commissions to freelance sales agents that we will recruit from time to time.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Up Town® CBD Oil Distribution Company, Inc. will distribute a wide range of cannabidiol (CBD) oil from top extraction/production companies to retailers, pharmacies, dispensaries, alternate medical facilities and medical clinics et al in Las Vegas – Nevada.
We are in the cannabidiol (CBD) oil distribution industry to maximize profits and we are going to ensure that we achieve or business goals and objectives. In essence, our source of income will be the retailing (distribution) of a wide range of cannabidiol (CBD) oil at affordable prices.
10. Sales Forecast
One thing is certain when it comes to cannabidiol (CBD) oil distribution business, if your business is centrally positioned coupled with effective and reliable vans/trucks and distribution network, you will always attract customers cum sales and that will sure translate to increase in revenue generation for the business.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in Las Vegas – Nevada and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income/profits from the first six months of operation and grow the business and our clientele base.
We have been able to examine the cannabidiol (CBD) oil distribution industry, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast.
Below are the sales projections for Up Town® CBD Oil Distribution Company, Inc., it is based on the location of our business, the list of cannabidiol (CBD) oil and other factors as it relates to cannabidiol (CBD) oil distribution startups in the United States;
- First Fiscal Year (FY1): $240,000
- Second Fiscal Year (FY2): $450,000
- Third Fiscal Year (FY3): $750,000
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same products, home delivery services and customer care services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Before choosing a location for Up Town® CBD Oil Distribution Company, Inc., we conduct a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to penetrate the available market and become the preferred choice for cannabidiol (CBD) oil retailers, pharmacies, dispensaries, alternate medical facilities and medical clinics et al in Las Vegas – Nevada.
We have detailed information and data that we were able to utilize to structure our business to attract the numbers of customers we want to attract per time.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the retailing and distribution industry to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in Las Vegas – Nevada. In summary, Up Town® CBD Oil Distribution Company, Inc. will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to win customers over;
- Introduce our business by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to cannabidiol (CBD) oil retailers, pharmacies, dispensaries and medical clinics et al in Las Vegas – Nevada
- Ensure that we have a wide range of cannabidiol (CBD) oil from different brands at all times.
- Make use of attractive hand bills to create awareness business
- Position our signage / flexi banners at strategic places around Las Vegas – Nevada
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Despite the fact that our cannabidiol (CBD) oil distribution business is well structured and well located, we will still go ahead to intensify publicity for the business.
Up Town® CBD Oil Distribution Company, Inc. has a long-term plan of opening distribution channels all around the state of Nevada and subsequently major cities in the US which is why we will deliberately build our brand to be well accepted in Las Vegas before venturing out.
Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Up Town® CBD Oil Distribution Company, Inc.;
- Place adverts on community based newspapers, radio stations and TV stations.
- Encourage the use of word of mouth publicity from our loyal customers
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Google+ and other platforms to promote our business.
- Ensure that our we position our banners and billboards in strategic positions all around Las Vegas – Nevada
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas in and around our neighborhood
- Contact cannabidiol (CBD) oil retailers, pharmacies, dispensaries and medical clinics et al by calling them up and informing them of Up Town® CBD Oil Distribution Company, Inc. and the products we sell / distribute
- Advertise our delivery services business in our official website and employ strategies that will help us pull traffic to the site
- Brand all our official cars and distribution vans and ensure that all our staff members wear our branded shirt or cap at regular intervals.
12. Our Pricing Strategy
It is normal for retailers to purchase products from distribution companies that they can get at cheaper price. We will ensure that all our goods are distributed at highly competitive prices compared to what is obtainable in the United States of America. We also have plans in place to discount our goods once in a while and also to reward our loyal customers from time to time.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Up Town® CBD Oil Distribution Company, Inc. is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Up Town® CBD Oil Distribution Company, Inc. will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment via credit cards / Point of Sale Machines (POS Machines)
- Payment via POS machines
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our clients make payment for our cannabidiol (CBD) oil purchase without any stress on their part.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
These are the key areas where we will spend our startup capital;
- The total fee for registering the business in the United States of America – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – $3,300.
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Up Town® CBD Oil Distribution Company, Inc. in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of $3,580.
- The cost for hiring business consultant – $2,500.
- The cost for insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $2,400.
- The cost for payment of rent for 12 months at $1.76 per square feet warehouse facility in the total amount of $105,600.
- The total cost for warehouse facility remodeling (construction of racks and shelves) – $20,000.
- Other start-up expenses including phone and utility deposits ($2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills and maintenance of trucks / vans et al) – $180,000
- The cost for Start-up inventory (stocking with a wide range of cannabidiol (CBD) oil) – $100,000
- The cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- The cost of purchase and installation of CCTVs – $5,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, tables and chairs et al) – $4,000.
- The cost for the purchase of distribution vans/trucks – $120,000
- The cost of launching a website – $600
- Miscellaneous – $10,000
We would need an estimate of $500,000 to successfully set up our cannabidiol (CBD) oil distribution business in Las Vegas – Nevada.
Generating Funds/Startup Capital for Up Town® CBD Oil Distribution Company, Inc.
Up Town® CBD Oil Distribution Company, Inc. is a private business that is owned and financed by Nick Morgan. He has decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital to 3 major sources.
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from the bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $200,000 (Personal savings $150,000 and soft loan from family members $50,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $300,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
Part of the plans we have to sustain Up Town® CBD Oil Distribution Company, Inc. is to ensure that we continue to deliver quality products, and improvise on how to do things faster and cheaper.
We are quite aware that our customers are key component to the growth and survival of our business hence we are going to continuously engage them to give us ideas on how to serve them better. We will not waste time in adopting new technology, best practices and diversifying our services once the need arises.
Our key sustainability and expansion strategy as a business is to ensure that we only hire competent and technically sound employees, create a conducive working environment and provide employee benefits for all our staff members. We know that if we implement our business strategies, we will grow our cannabidiol (CBD) oil distribution business beyond Las Vegas – Nevada to other states in the U.S in record time.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of warehouse facility and remodeling the facility: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Packaging and Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Purchase of distribution vans: Completed
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Compilation of our list of products that will be distribute: Completed
- Establishing business relationship with cannabidiol (CBD) oil production companies and retailers, pharmacies, dispensaries, alternate medical facilities and medical clinics et al within and outside of the United States of America: In Progress
- 10 Best Affordable Gifts for Tow Truck Drivers - October 25, 2020
- Pros and Cons of Starting a Business as a Limited Partnership - October 23, 2020
- Pros and Cons of Starting a Business as an S Corporation - October 23, 2020