Are you about starting a CFL bulb manufacturing plant? If YES, here is a complete sample CFL bulb manufacturing business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE. Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a CFL bulb manufacturing company.
We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample CFL bulb manufacturing marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for CFL bulb manufacturing companies. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Table of Content
- 2. Executive Summary
- 5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
- 6. SWOT Analysis
- 7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- 13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
Why Start a CFL Bulb Manufacturing Plant?
Business ideas are all around us but one of the challenges that aspiring entrepreneurs are confronted with is how to know a business that can succeed.
The rule of thumb in choosing a business to launch is to look out for a business whose products or services are needed in our everyday life; a business whose products can be purchased by the rich as well as the poor, and a business that is less competitive in your location. Starting a compact fluorescent light (CFL) bulb manufacturing company is quite good if you have the business exposure and financial requirements.
If you are sure that this type of business is what you truly want to do after you must have conducted your market research and feasibility studies, then the next step to follow is to write a good business plan; a detailed blue print of how you intend raising your seed capital, setting up the business, managing the flow of the business, sorting out tax and marketing your services amongst others.
The truth is that it is one thing to have a fantastic idea cum business plan; but it is another thing for the business plan to translate to money that is why it is important to assemble a team of experts to work with if you want to be successful with your compact fluorescent light (CFL) bulb manufacturing company.
Below is a sample compact fluorescent light (CFL) bulb manufacturing company business plan template that will help you successfully launch your own business
A Sample CFL Bulb Manufacturing Plant Business Plan Template
1. Industry Overview
Compact Fluorescent Light (CFL) bulbs manufacturing companies falls under the Lighting & Bulb manufacturing industry and players in this industry manufacture a wide range of products, which include electric light bulbs, tubes, parts and components amongst others. However, this industry excludes light-emitting diode (LED) and lighting fixture manufacturers; LED systems are included in the Semiconductor & Circuit manufacturing industry.
Research conducted by IBISWORLD shows that Nonresidential lighting systems are expected to account for 48.0 percent of industry revenue in 2017. This product segment includes light bulbs and parts for ceiling lamps, fluorescent lamps and mercury lighting fixtures installed on various commercial, institutional and industrial buildings.
As non-residential private construction activity has remained below pre-recession levels, fewer nonresidential lighting systems were needed in the past five years than during the previous five-year period. Consequently, this segment’s share of revenue has decreased in the past five years.
The Lighting & Bulb Manufacturing Industry has contracted over the past five years. Import competition has been a major factor in the declining performance of this industry, with many players in the industry shifting from manufacturing electric bulbs and similar products to sourcing them from low-cost Asian countries or third-party contractors.
A good number of electric bulb manufacturers have departed the industry, unable to sustain operations in the price-pressured environment. In the five years to 2016, the industry has struggled with rising import penetration and increasing input costs, which constrained revenue and profit growth.
In addition, the increasing substitution of LEDs for traditional lighting systems has dramatically reduced demand for industry products. As a result, industry revenue is expected to decrease in the five years to 2016. Poor industry performance is expected to continue over the next five years, as contractors and homeowners alike are expected to increasingly opt for LED-lighting systems over industry products, significantly reducing downstream demand. As a result, industry revenue is projected to decrease over the five years to 2021.
The Lighting & Bulb Manufacturing Industry is indeed a major sector of the economy of most countries in the world (united states of America, Italy, France, United Kingdom, China and India et al). Statistics has it that in the united states of America alone, the Lighting & Bulb Manufacturing industry generates over $2 billion annually from more than 69 registered and licensed companies scattered all around the United States of America.
The industry is responsible for the employment of over 5,082 people. GE (General Electric) and Koninklijke Philips Electronics NV are the companies with the lion share of the available market in the United States of America.
Over and above, the lighting and bulbs manufacturing industry that compact fluorescent light (CFL) bulbs manufacturing business is a part of is a profitable industry and it is open for any aspiring entrepreneur to come in and establish his or her business as long as they have the finance.
2. Executive Summary
Lance Allison® CFL Bulbs Company, Inc. is a registered compact fluorescent light (CFL) bulbs manufacturing company that will be located in Southern New Jersey – New Jersey; in an ideal location, highly suitable for the kind of manufacturing business we want to establish.
We have been able to lease a facility that is big enough (a 20 thousand square foot facility) to fit into the design of the kind of standard compact fluorescence light (CFL) bulb manufacturing company that we intend launching.
Lance Allison® CFL Bulbs Company, Inc. will be involved in manufacturing different colors and sizes of compact fluorescent light (CFL) bulbs and of course other electric light bulbs. We are set to services a wide range of clientele in and around Southern New Jersey – New Jersey.
We are aware that there are several CFL bulbs manufacturing companies all around the United States of America, which is why we spent time and resources to conduct a thorough feasibility studies and market survey so as to be positioned to favorably compete with all our competitors.
Lance Allison® CFL Bulbs Company, Inc. will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a firm, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our customers’ needs precisely and completely whenever they patronize our products.
Lance Allison® CFL Bulbs Company, Inc. is a family business that is owned by Lance Allison and his immediate family members. Lance Allison has a Degree: B.Engr. in Electrical Electronics Engineering from Auburn University; MBA from Duke University, with over 15 years’ experience in the electric light bulbs manufacturing industry.
3. Our Products and Services
Lance Allison® CFL Bulbs Company, Inc. is in the compact fluorescent light (CFL) bulbs manufacturing industry to service a wide range of clients and of course to make profits, which is why we will ensure we go all the way to give our clients and potential clients options.
We will do all that is permitted by the law of the United States to achieve our business goal, aim and objective of starting the business. Our product offerings are listed below;
- Manufacturing compact fluorescent light bulbs
- Manufacturing automotive light bulbs
- Manufacturing electrodes and cold cathode fluorescent lamps
- Manufacturing filaments for electric lamp bulbs
- Manufacturing flashlight bulbs
- Manufacturing health lamp bulbs, infrared and ultraviolet radiation
- Manufacturing lamp bulb parts (except glass blanks)
- Manufacturing lamp bulbs and tubes (i.e. fluorescent, incandescent filament, vapor)
- Manufacturing photoflash and photoflood lamp bulbs and tubes
- Manufacturing vapor lamps
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision is to ensure that our compact fluorescent light (CFL) bulbs are used in every five facilities/homes in the whole of New Jersey and throughout the United States of America.
- Our mission is to establish a world – class compact fluorescent light (CFL) bulb manufacturing business whose products will not only be retailed and used in the United States of America, but also be exported to other countries of the world.
Our Business Structure
Our intention of starting a compact fluorescent light (CFL) bulbs manufacturing company is to build a standard business whose products will be exported to other countries of the world. We will ensure that we put the right structures in place that will support the kind of growth that we have in mind while setting up the business.
We will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, honest, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all our stake holders (the owners, workforce, and customers). As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of ten years or more.
In view of that, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Executive Officer (Owner)
- Plant Manager
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- CFL/Electric Light Bulbs Machine Operator
- Customer Services Executive/Front Desk Officer
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions.
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Reports to the board
Admin and HR Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out induction of new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily office activities.
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of the CFL bulbs manufacturing plant
- Part of the team that determines the quantity, colors and sizes of compact fluorescent light bulbs and other electric light bulbs to be produced
- Maps out strategies that will lead to efficiency amongst workers in the plant
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of plant workers
- Ensures that the factory meets the expected safety and health standard at all times.
- Interfaces with third – party suppliers (vendors) of raw materials
- Controls distribution and supply inventory
- Supervises the workforce in the factory.
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manages external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Models demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer purchases
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of development projects.
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding sales
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Represents the company in strategic meetings
- Helps to increase sales and growth for the company
CFL Bulbs / Electric Light Bulbs Machine Operators
- Responsible for operating machines used in the manufacturing and packaging of automotive light bulbs, compact fluorescent light bulbs, electrodes and cold cathode fluorescent lamps, filaments for electric lamp bulbs, flashlight bulbs, health lamp bulbs, infrared and ultraviolet radiation, lamp bulb parts (except glass blanks), lamp bulbs and tubes (i.e. fluorescent, incandescent filament, vapor), photoflash and photoflood lamp bulbs and tubes and vapor lamps et al
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the plant manager or supervisor.
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
Client Service Executive/Front Desk Officer
- Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the manager in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the company’s products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients
- Receives parcels / documents for the company
- Distributes mails in the organization
6. SWOT Analysis
Lance Allison® CFL Bulbs Company, Inc. is in business to become one of the leading compact fluorescent light bulbs manufacturing companies in the whole of Southern New Jersey – New Jersey and we are aware that it will take the right business concept, management and organizational structure to achieve our goal.
We are quite aware that there are several CFL bulbs manufacturing companies all over the United States of America, which is why we are following the due process of establishing a business. We know that if proper SWOT analysis is conducted for our business, we will be able to position our business to maximize our strength, leverage on the opportunities that will be available to us, mitigate our risks and be equipped to confront our threats.
Lance Allison® CFL Bulbs Company, Inc. employed the services of an expert HR and Business Analyst with bias in manufacturing to help us conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and to help us create a Business model that will help us achieve our business goals and objectives.
This is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for Lance Allison® CFL Bulbs Company, Inc.;
Our core strength lies in the quality of our products, the power of our team and the state of the art manufacturing plant that we own. We have a team of highly trained staff that can produce durable products. We are well positioned in the heart of Southern New Jersey – New Jersey and we know we will attract loads of clients from the first day we open our business.
A major weakness that may count against us is the fact that we are a new compact fluorescent bulb manufacturing company and we don’t have the financial capacity to compete with multi – million dollars companies in the United States. So also, we may not have enough cash reserve to promote our compact fluorescent light (CFL) bulbs manufacturing company the way we would want to.
The fact that we are going to be operating our compact fluorescent light (CFL) bulbs manufacturing company in one of the biggest cities in Southern New Jersey – New Jersey provides us with unlimited opportunities to sell our products to a large number of individuals and corporate organizations.
We have been able to conduct thorough feasibility studies and market survey and we know what our potential clients will be looking for when they visit our CFL bulbs manufacturing plant; we are well positioned to take on the opportunities that will come our way.
Just like any other business, one of the major threats that we are likely going to face is economic downturn. It is a fact that economic downturn affects purchasing / spending power. Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a new compact fluorescent light (CFL) bulbs manufacturing company in same location where ours is located. So also, unfavorable government policies may also pose a threat for businesses such as ours.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
If you are conversant with the trends in the Electric Light Bulbs Manufacturing industry, you will agree that the industry has benefited from improved construction activity over the last half a decade. Revenue from generic and non – energy saving electric light bulbs has been falling due to product standardization, with increasing competition from low-cost, low-priced imports produced in China and elsewhere.
Economic recovery and increasing manufacturing activity and of course the introduction of energy saver light bulbs have helped boost sales. Operators have altered their current business procedures to correspond with new laws and profit margins are projected to remain tight due to volatile raw material costs.
On the other hand, the electric light bulbs and similar products segment has been growing steadily and its sales are becoming more significant to the overall performance of the industry. Precision-turned products are high in demand in the automotive industry, as well as for aerospace, medical manufacturing and other applications. In the coming years, the industry is expected to benefit from persistent demand for energy saving bulbs.
The electric light bulbs manufacturing landscape has seen tremendous changes in the last 20 years; it has grown from the smaller enterprise to a more organized and far reaching factory. This trend has benefited them in such a way that they can comfortably sell their electric light bulbs and related products nationally and also export them to other countries of the world.
8. Our Target Market
Perhaps it will be safe to submit that the electric light bulbs manufacturing industry has the widest range of customers; electric light bulbs (CFL bulbs inclusive) are used in every facility.
In view of that, we have positioned our compact fluorescent light (CFL) bulbs manufacturing company to service construction companies and other manufacturing companies all around Southern New Jersey – New Jersey and every other location where we intend distributing our products.
We have conducted our market research and feasibility studies and we have ideas of what our target market would be expecting from us. We are in business to manufacture a wide range of compact fluorescent light (CFL) bulbs and other electric light bulbs for the following clients;
- Facility managers
- Home remodeling companies
- Construction companies
- Electrical and lighting material dealers
A close study of the compact fluorescent light (CFL) bulbs manufacturing industry reveals that the market has become much more intensely competitive over the last decade. As a matter of fact, you have to be highly creative, customer centric and proactive if you must survive in this industry. We are aware of the competition and we are prepared to compete favorably with leading compact fluorescent light (CFL) bulbs manufacturing companies.
One thing is certain; we will ensure that we manufacture a wide range of compact fluorescent light (CFL) bulbs and other electric light bulbs to meet international standards. One of our business goals is to make Lance Allison® CFL Bulbs Company, Inc. a one stop compact fluorescent light (CFL) bulbs manufacturing company.
Our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our aims and objectives. We will also give good working conditions and commissions to freelance sales agents that we will recruit from time to time.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Lance Allison® CFL Bulbs Company, Inc. is in business to manufacture and retail a wide range of compact fluorescent light (CFL) bulbs and other electric light bulbs to clients in the United States of America and other countries of the world.
We are in the electric light bulbs manufacturing industry to maximize profits and we are going to go all the way out to ensure that we achieve or business goals and objectives. Lance Allison® CFL Bulbs Company, Inc. will generate income by selling the following products;
- Compact fluorescent light (CFL) bulbs, automotive light bulbs, electrodes and cold cathode fluorescent lamps, filaments for electric lamp bulbs, flashlight bulbs, health lamp bulbs, infrared and ultraviolet radiation, lamp bulb parts (except glass blanks), lamp bulbs and tubes (i.e. fluorescent, incandescent filament, vapor), photoflash and photoflood lamp bulbs and tubes and vapor lamps et al
10. Sales Forecast
One thing is certain, when it comes to compact fluorescent light (CFL) bulbs manufacturing business, if your plant is well located and you have good business network, you will always attract customers cum sales and that will sure translate to increase in revenue generation for the business.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in Southern New Jersey and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough profits from our first six months of operation and grow the business and our clientele base beyond Southern New Jersey – New Jersey to other states in the United States of America.
We have been able to examine the electric light bulbs manufacturing industry and we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast.
- First Fiscal Year: $350,000
- Second Fiscal Year: $750,000
- Third Fiscal Year: $1 million
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor manufacturing or retailing same products as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Before choosing a location for Lance Allison® CFL Bulbs Company, Inc., we conducted a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to penetrate the available market and become the preferred choice for stakeholders in and around Southern New Jersey – New Jersey.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the electric light bulbs manufacturing industry to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in Southern New Jersey – New Jersey and throughout the United States of America.
In summary, Lance Allison® CFL Bulbs Company, Inc. will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to win customers over;
- Introduce our compact fluorescent light (CFL) bulbs manufacturing company by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to home remodeling companies, construction companies, households and key stake holders in and around Southern New Jersey – New Jersey
- Ensure that we manufacture a wide range of compact fluorescent light (CFL) bulbs and related products
- Make use of attractive hand bills to create awareness and also give direction to our plant
- Position our signage/flexi banners at strategic places around Southern New Jersey – New Jersey
- Engage in roadshows within our neighborhood to create awareness for our compact fluorescent light (CFL) bulbs manufacturing company
- List our business and products on yellow pages ads (local directories)
- Leverage on the internet to promote our business
- Engage in direct marketing and sales
- Encourage the use of Word of mouth marketing (referrals)
- Join local chambers of commerce and industries with the aim of networking and marketing our products.
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Despite the fact that our compact fluorescent light (CFL) bulbs manufacturing company is well located, we will still go ahead to intensify publicity for the business.
Lance Allison® CFL Bulbs Company, Inc. has a long – term plan of opening our retail outlets in various locations all around Southern New Jersey – New Jersey and key cities in the United States which is why we will deliberately build our brand to be well accepted in New Jersey before venturing out.
As a matter of fact, our publicity and advertising strategy is not solely for winning customers over but to effectively communicate our brand. Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Lance Allison® CFL Bulbs Company, Inc.;
- Place adverts on community based newspapers, radio and TV stations
- Encourage the use of word of mouth publicity from our loyal customers
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Google+ and other platforms to promote our business.
- Ensure that we position our banners and billboards in strategic positions all around Southern New Jersey – New Jersey
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas in and around our neighborhood
- Advertise our CFL bulbs manufacturing company in our official website and employ strategies that will help us pull traffic to the site
- Brand all our official cars and trucks and ensure that all our staff wear our branded shirt or cap at regular intervals.
12. Our Pricing Strategy
When it comes to the prices of all our compact fluorescent light (CFL) bulbs and other electric light bulbs, we will ensure that we peg our prices to what is obtainable in the electric light bulbs manufacturing industry in the United States of America.
Although, we have plans to sell our products a little bit below the average prices of similar products so as to gain entrance and acceptability from the available market.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Lance Allison® CFL Bulbs Company, Inc. is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Lance Allison® CFL Bulbs Company, Inc. will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via credit cards/Point of Sale Machines (POS Machines)
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our clients make payment for the purchase of our products without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
From our market survey and feasibility studies, we have been able to come up with a detailed budget on achieving our aim of establishing a standard and highly competitive compact fluorescent light (CFL) bulbs manufacturing company in Southern New Jersey and here are the key areas where we will spend our startup capital;
- The total fee for registering the business in the United States of America – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – $3,300.
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Lance Allison® CFL Bulbs Company, Inc. in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of $3,580.
- The total cost for hiring Business Consultant – $2,500.
- The total cost for payment of insurance policy covers (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $9,400.
- The total cost for long – term leasing of a standard warehouse and showroom – $250,000
- The total cost for remodeling the production plant and warehouse – $20,000.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits – ($2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $60,000
- The total cost for electric light bulbs making machines and start-up inventory – $250,000
- The total cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- The total cost for the purchase and installation of CCTVs: $10,000
- The cost for the purchase of office furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, tables and chairs et al): $4,000.
- The total cost of launching a Website: $600
- Miscellaneous: $10,000
We would need an estimate of five hundred and fifty thousand dollars ($550,000) to successfully set up our compact fluorescent light (CFL) bulbs manufacturing company in Southern New Jersey.
Generating Startup Capital for Lance Allison® CFL Bulbs Company, Inc.
Lance Allison® CFL Bulbs Company, Inc. is a family business that is owned and financed by Lance Allison and his immediate family members. They do not intend to welcome any external business partner which is why he has decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital to 3 major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our startup capital;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings and sell of stocks
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from the bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $200,000 (Personal savings $150,000 and soft loan from family members $50,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $350,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of the employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business close shop.
One of our major goals of starting Lance Allison® CFL Bulbs Company, Inc. is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need of injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running.
We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to manufacture and retail compact fluorescent light (CFL) bulbs and other electric light bulbs a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are well prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Lance Allison® CFL Bulbs Company, Inc. will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and re – training of our workforce is at the top burner.
We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of facility and remodeling the facility (warehouse and factory): In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Packaging Marketing / Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed electric light bulb making machines, furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Establishing business relationship with vendors – suppliers and wholesale distributors of compact fluorescent light (CFL) bulbs and related products: In Progress
- A Guide to Great Business ideas for the Future 2025 – 2030 - September 3, 2021
- How Long Do Cordless Drill Batteries Last in 2021? - August 2, 2021
- How Does the Use of Cargo Containers Benefit the Economy? - August 2, 2021