Are you about starting a clinical research company? If YES, here is a complete sample clinical research business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE.
Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a clinical research company. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample clinical research marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for clinical research businesses. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Clinical research business is gaining grounds not only in the united states of America but in all parts of the world, hence new frontiers have been achieved in the healthcare cum medical industry. Good enough, the clinical research line of business is open to aspiring entrepreneurs who have the required qualifications and experience to run such business.
This industry is highly profitable even though your level of profitability is dependent on your ability to come up with breakthrough clinical research works in the healthcare cum medical industry such as pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, biomedical companies, ministry of health, hospitals, medical clinics, medical devices development companies and other key stakeholders in the United States of America.
As such, if you have decided to start your own clinical research company, then you should ensure that you carry out thorough feasibility studies and market survey.
Business plan is yet another very important business document that you should not take for granted when launching your own clinical research business. Below is a sample clinical research company business plan template that can help you to successfully write your own with little or no difficulty.
A Sample Clinical Research Company Business Plan Template
1. Industry Overview
The Contract Research Organizations industry that clinical research business is a subset of, is perhaps one of the fastest growing and largest industries in the world. Obviously, there is hardly any country where the healthcare and medical industry is not handled with all seriousness.
As a matter of fact, the healthcare industry cum Contract Research industry is known to gulp over 10 percent of gross domestic product (GDP) of most developed countries.
The Contract Research Organizations industry includes companies that provide research services on a contract basis to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
Contract research organizations (CRO) provide biopharmaceutical development, preclinical research, clinical research and clinical trial management. Many CROs specifically provide clinical study and trial support for drugs or medical devices.
A recent report published by IBISWorld shows that the Contract Research Organizations Industry is indeed experiencing rapid growth. The report shows that over the past five years, demand for industry services has risen as clients increasingly use their research and development (R&D) budgets to outsource to CROs.
As a result, industry revenue is expected to grow at an annualized rate of 7.1 percent to $17.1 billion in the five years to 2016, which includes 6.3 percent projected growth in 2016 alone.
The industry experienced a period of aggressive growth over the past five years, benefiting from an aging US population and an expansion in private health-related research and development (R&D) expenditures. As a result, industry revenue is expected to grow in the five years to 2016.
Over the next five years, the industry will continue to benefit from increased R&D spending and an aging US population. The industry will also benefit from rising demand from biopharmaceutical companies. IBISWorld forecasts that industry revenue will increase over the five years to 2022.
The Contract Research Organizations industry that clinic research company is a part of is indeed a very massive industry in Germany, united kingdom, Switzerland, China, Japan, India and the United States of America. Statistics have it that in the United States of America, the industry is worth $17bn, with an estimated growth rate of 7.1 percent.
There are about 3,585 registered and licensed contract research organizations cum clinical research businesses in the United States and they are responsible for employing about 5,513,669 people. LabCorp and Quintiles are the leaders in this industry and they can boast of having the lion shares of the available market in the United States.
If you are considering starting your own clinical research company in the United States, then you should try and work around the industry barriers. The truth is that the barriers to entry in the contract research organizations industry are high due to the significant regulatory requirements.
Some of the factors that encourage entrepreneurs to start their own clinical research business could be that the business can easily get support from the government at all level and the business is indeed a profitable venture despite the legislature governing the industry.
Over and above, if you are determined and you are ready to go all the way, you will surely succeed in establishing your own clinical research company in the United States of America and you will be glad you did because it is indeed a profitable line of business.
2. Executive Summary
Dennis Landers® Clinical Research Company, Inc. is a standard, licensed and government approved clinical research cum contract research organization that will be located in the heart of Concord – New Hampshire. We have been able to acquire a standard corner-piece facility that is highly suitable for the kind of clinical research business we want to operate.
Dennis Landers® Clinical Research Company, Inc. is in the contract research industry to provide several services for clients in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device sectors. We will conduct clinical trials and research, manage data results, provide regulation adherence services and help develop and formulate new products for our clients.
We are geared towards providing our clients with cost savings, accelerated development timelines and reduced risk through their service offerings. We are well trained and equipped to service the market segments that require the services we will be offering.
We are in the clinical research line of business to deliver excellent result oriented research services to all those who will patronize us.
We will also ensure that in the line of carrying out our duty, we comply with the laws and health regulations in New Hampshire and the United States of America. Our employees are well trained and qualified to handle the wide range of clinical research services.
At Dennis Landers® Clinical Research Company, Inc., our clients’ overall best interest would always come first, and everything we do is guided by our values and professional ethics. We will ensure that we hire professional and certified clinic researchers with various skill sets who are well experienced and passionate in helping our clients achieve their goals within record time.
Dennis Landers® Clinical Research Company, Inc. will at all times demonstrates her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a nutrition consulting firm, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible.
We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our clients’ needs precisely and completely.
Dennis Landers® Clinical Research Company, Inc. is a family business that is owned and managed by Dr. Dennis Landers (PhD) and his immediate family members. Dr. Dennis Landers is going to be the Chief Researcher of the organization.
He is a qualified and well trained Clinical Researcher with over 15 years’ experience working as an associate professor and medical researcher with the University of Michigan.
3. Our Products and Services
Dennis Landers® Clinical Research Company, Inc. is in the clinical research line of business to offer varieties of services within the scope of the contract research organizations industry in the United States of America.
Our intention of starting our clinical research company is to become one of the leading brands in the industry and of course to also make profits and we will do all that is permitted by the law in the US to achieve our aim and business goal. These are the clinical research services that Dennis Landers® Clinical Research Company, Inc. will be offering;
- Performing clinical research for pharmaceutical, biomedical and biotechnology companies
- Performing clinical research for medical device manufacturers
- Data management and regulation adherence services
- Development, advancement and formulation of devices and medications
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision is to become the number one choice when it comes to clinical research in the whole of New Hampshire and also to be amongst the top 10 clinical research companies cum contract research organizations in the United States of America within the next 10 years.
- Dennis Landers® Clinical Research Company, Inc. is in business is to establish a first – class clinical research company that will be known for coming up with ground breaking researches and solutions for our clients. We want to become one of the leaders in the contract research organizations industry in New Hampshire, and in the United States of America.
Our Business Structure
Dennis Landers® Clinical Research Company, Inc. is a business that will be built on solid foundation. From the outset, we have decided to recruit only qualified professionals (researchers) to man various job positions in our organization.
We are quite aware of the rules and regulations governing the contract research industry which is why we decided to recruit only well experienced and qualified employees as foundational staff of the organization. We hope to leverage on their expertise to build our clinical research business brand to be well accepted in Concord – New Hampshire and the whole of the United States.
When hiring, we will look out for applicants that are not just qualified and experienced, but honest, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all our stake holders.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more. In view of the above, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Researcher / Chief Executive Officer
- Clinical Research Fellows
- Office Administrator
- Marketing Executives
- Client Service Executive
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Researcher/Chief Executive Officer:
- Creates, interconnects, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Accountable for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
Clinical Research Fellow
- Performs clinical research for pharmaceutical, biomedical and biotechnology companies
- Performs clinical research for medical device manufacturers
- Handles data management and regulation adherence services
- In control of development, advancement and formulation of devices and medications
- Keeps up with the latest clinical science research
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Designs job descriptions with KPI to drive performance management for psychologists, social workers and marriage counselors
- Regularly hold meetings with key stakeholders to review the effectiveness of the organizations’ Policies, Procedures and Processes
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily activities for the organization.
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new clients, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of development projects.
- Writes winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with organizations’ policy
- Responsible for handling business research, market surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding sales
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Represents the organization in strategic meetings
- Help increase sales and growth for the organization
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for one or more properties.
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization.
Client Service Executive
- Welcomes clients and visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the principal partners in an effective and timely manner.
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information are supplied to clients when they make enquiries.
- Receives parcels/documents for the organization.
6. SWOT Analysis
Dennis Landers® Clinical Research Company, Inc. is set to become one of the leading clinical research companies in New Hampshire which is why we are willing to take our time to cross every ‘Ts’ and dot every ‘Is’ as it relates to our business.
We want our clinical research company to be the number one choice of all medical organizations and pharmaceutical companies in the whole of New Hampshire. We know that if we are going to achieve the goals that we have set for our business, then we must ensure that we build our business on a solid foundation. We must ensure that we follow due process in setting up the business.
Even though our Chief Researcher has a robust experience in clinical and medical research, we still went ahead to hire the services of business consultants that are specialized in setting up new businesses to help our organization conduct detailed SWOT analysis.
This is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for Dennis Landers® Clinical Research Company, Inc.;
Our core strength lies in our ability to attract local support and frequent referrals, having a high prior success rate and recommendation/accreditation from authoritative source. We have a team that are considered experts in the industry, a team with excellent qualifications and experience in the contract research industry.
Aside from the synergy that exists in our carefully selected team members and our strong online presence, Dennis Landers® Clinical Research Company, Inc. is well positioned in a community with the right demography and we know we will attract loads of clients from the first day we open our doors for business.
As a new clinical research company in Concord – New Hampshire, it might take some time for our organization to break into the market and gain acceptance especially from top profile clients in the fast – growing contract research organizations industry; that is perhaps our major weakness.
The opportunities that are available to clinical research companies are unlimited considering the fact that the healthcare industry is a dynamic industry. The cost of developing drugs and medical devices has skyrocketed in recent time, forcing pharma companies to look for innovations and smarter ways of doing business.
The fact that the industry will continue to benefit from increased R&D spending and the expansion of the biomedical field is likely to play an important role in the success of CROs and will indeed open more opportunities for players in this industry.
Just like any other business, one of the major threats that we are likely going to face is economic downturn and unfavorable government policies (slowdown in releasing funding for Research and Development organization). As a matter of fact, the growth of a few dominant operators has led to an increasing level of concentration.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
One notable trend in the clinical research industry is merger and acquisition. As a matter of fact, there will be more mergers and acquisitions of pharma and biopharma companies.
If you are a close observer of the clinical research industry, you will notice that Chiltern has acquired Theorem and Actavis completing the acquisition of Allergan and Forest Labs. According to law firm Reed Smith, 94 percent of senior executives at life science companies are planning to make an acquisition in 2016.
The survey also found that a focus on personalized medicine will continue to shape the industry, with high returns on investment even though patient populations are smaller.
As part of this program, FDA is holding a series of public meetings on specific disease areas, including, breast cancer, sickle cell disease, psoriasis and autism. The continuing focus of the program is to empower patients into helping to shape their treatment.
Lastly, data and technology will help to optimize clinical trials. New technology including apps, wearable sensors and online systems will help to improve data quality, whilst online platforms capturing patient insights will help to provide input into trial design focused on improving patient experience.
8. Our Target Market
Dennis Landers® Clinical Research Company, Inc. is in business to service a wide range of customers in Concord – New Hampshire and all across the United States of America. We will ensure that we target both private companies and government organizations.
The fact that we are going to open our doors to a wide range of customers does not in any way stop us from abiding by the rules and regulations governing the clinical research industry in the United States. Our staff are well – trained to effectively service our customers and give them value for their monies.
Our customers can be categorized into the following;
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Biotechnology companies
- Biomedical companies
- Ministry of Health
- Hospitals and medical clinics
- Medical devices development companies
Our Competitive Advantage
Aside from the competitions that exist amongst various clinic research organizations, they also compete against universities and government agencies that are also into clinical research.
To be highly competitive in the clinical research industry means that you should be able to provide ground breaking research and provide solutions at all times.
Dennis Landers® Clinical Research Company, Inc. is coming into the market well prepared to favorably compete in the industry. We will ensure our pricing policy is appropriate, plus the fact that we will have a good reputation and also economies of scale.
Our staff are well groomed in all aspects of clinic research and all our employees are trained to provide customized customer service to all our clients. Our services will be carried out by highly trained professionals who know what it takes to give our highly esteemed customers value for their money.
Lastly, all our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry. It will enable them to be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and objectives.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Dennis Landers® Clinical Research Company, Inc. will ensure that we do all we can to maximize the business by generating income from every legal means within the scope of our industry. Below are the sources we intend exploring to generate income for Dennis Landers® Clinical Research Company, Inc.;
- Performing clinical research for pharmaceutical, biomedical and biotechnology companies
- Performing clinical research for medical device manufacturers
- Data management and regulation adherence services
- Development, advancement and formulation of devices and medications
10. Sales Forecast
One thing is certain, there would always be pharmaceutical companies, biomedical companies and biotechnology companies who would need the services of clinical research companies to help them produce efficient and reliable drugs and medical instrument et al. This is the major reason why the services of clinical research companies will always be needed.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in Concord – New Hampshire and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough profits from the first six months of operation and grow our clinical research business and our clientele base.
We have been able to critically examine the clinical research market, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projections are based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to similar startups in Concord – New Hampshire.
Below are the sales projections for Dennis Landers® Clinical Research Company, Inc., it is based on the location of our clinical consulting firm and of course the wide range of clinic research services that we will be offering;
- First Fiscal Year: $350,000
- Second Fiscal Year: $750,000
- Third Fiscal Year: $1 million
N.B: This projection is done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same additional services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
The marketing and sales strategy adopted by Dennis Landers® Clinical Research Company, Inc. will be based on generating long-term personalized relationships with customers. In order to achieve that, we will ensure that we offer top notch clinical research services at affordable prices compared to what is obtainable in and around Concord – New Hampshire.
All our employees will be well trained and equipped to provide excellent and knowledgeable clinical research services and customer service. We know that if we are consistent with offering high quality clinical research and excellent customer service, we will increase the number of our customers by more than 25 percent for the first year and then more than 40 percent subsequently.
Before choosing a location for our clinical research company, we conducted a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to penetrate the available market and become the preferred choice for organizations in Concord – New Hampshire and of course in other cities all across the United States of America.
We have detailed information and data that we were able to utilize to structure our business to attract the number of customers we want to attract per time.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the clinical research industry to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in and around Concord – New Hampshire.
In summary, Dennis Landers® Clinical Research Company, Inc. will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to win customers over;
- Introduce our clinical research company by sending introductory letters to pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, biomedical companies, ministry of health, hospitals, medical clinics, medical devices development companies and other key stakeholders in the United States of America
- Advertise our clinical research company in community based newspapers, local TV and radio stations
- List our clinical research organization on yellow pages’ ads (local directories)
- Leverage on the internet to promote our business
- Engage in direct marketing
- Leverage on word of mouth marketing (referrals)
- Enter into business partnership with health management organizations, government agencies and medical colleges / university teaching hospitals
- Attend clinical research related expos with the aim of networking and marketing our clinical research business
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
We are in the clinical research business to become one of the market leaders and also to maximize profits hence we are going to explore all available means to promote our company.
Dennis Landers® Clinical Research Company, Inc. has a long – term plan of working for clients all across the United States and other parts of the world which is why we will deliberately build our brand to be well accepted in Concord – New Hampshire before venturing out.
As a matter of fact, our publicity and advertising strategy is not solely for winning customers over but to effectively communicate our brand to the general public. Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Dennis Landers® Clinical Research Company, Inc.;
- Place adverts on both print (community based newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community health and research programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, twitter, YouTube, Google + et al to promote our brand
- Install our billboards in strategic locations all around Concord – New Hampshire
- Engage in roadshow from time to time
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Ensure that all our workers wear our branded shirts and all our vehicles are well branded with our company’s logo et al.
12. Our Pricing Strategy
Generally, research services are billed on the results produced on a weekly or monthly basis as it applies. As a result of this, Dennis Landers® Clinical Research Company, Inc. will charge our clients flat fees except for few occasions where there will be need for us to charge special clients on hourly basis.
At Dennis Landers® Clinical Research Company, Inc. we will keep our fees below the average market rate by keeping our overhead low and by collecting payment in advance. In addition, we will also offer special discounted rates to all our clients at regular intervals.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Dennis Landers® Clinical Research Company, Inc. is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Dennis Landers® Clinical Research Company, Inc. will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via credit cards
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our clients make payment for our services without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials to clients who may want to pay for services rendered.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
If you are looking towards starting a clinical research organization, then you should go all out to ensure that you raise enough capital to cover some of the basic expenditure that you are going to incur. The truth is that starting this type of business does not come cheap.
You would need money to secure a standard facility, acquire medical equipment and supply, pay your workforce and pay bills for a while until the revenue you generate from the business becomes enough to pay them. The items listed below are the basics that we would need when starting our clinical research organization in the United States, although costs might vary slightly;
- The total fee for registering the Business in the United States – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits – $1,500.
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Dennis Landers® Clinical Research Company, Inc. in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of – $3,580.
- Cost for hiring Business Consultant – $2,500.
- Cost for computer software (Accounting Software, Payroll Software, CRM Software, Microsoft Office, and QuickBooks Pro et al) – $7,000
- Insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $3,400.
- Cost for payment of rent for 12 months at $1.76 per square feet in the total amount of – $105,600.
- Cost for facility remodeling (construction of racks and shelves) – $20,000.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits – ($2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $500,000
- Cost for medical/lab equipment – $300,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, tables and chairs et al) – $4,000.
- The cost of launching a website – $700
- Miscellaneous – $10,000
We would need an estimate of five hundred thousand dollars ($500,000) to successfully set up our clinical research business in Concord – New Hampshire.
Generating Startup Capital for Dennis Landers® Clinical Research Company, Inc.
Dennis Landers® Clinical Research Company, Inc. is a private clinical research business that will be owned and managed by Dr. Dennis Landers (PhD). and his immediate family members. They are the financiers of the business, but may likely welcome partners later which is why they decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital for the business to just three major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our startup capital;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from my Bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $100,000 (Personal savings $20,000 and soft loan from family members $80,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $400,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been duly signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of the employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business close shop.
One of our major goals of starting Dennis Landers® Clinical Research Company, Inc. is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running.
We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to offer our clinical research work a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are well prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Dennis Landers® Clinical Research Company, Inc. will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our organizations’ corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of three years or more. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of facility and remodeling the facility: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of Medical Equipment and Lab Equipment suitable for clinical research et al: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Opening party planning: In Progress
- Compilation of a list of clinic research areas that will be our strong emphasis: Completed
- Establishing business relationship with pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, biomedical companies, ministry of health, hospitals and medical clinics and medical devices development companies and other key stakeholders in the United States of America: In Progress.