Are you about writing a clothing line business plan? If YES, here is a sample clothing line business plan financial projection, cost, budget & forecast suitable for investors.
- Executive Summary
- Market Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
- Financial Projection
- Marketing Plan
- Marketing ideas & Strategies
Clothing Line Business Plan – Start – Up Expenditure (Budget)
This are the key areas where we will spend our start – up capital;
- The Total Fee for Registering the Business in Houston , Texas – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses (Health department license and business license) and permits (Fire department permit, Air and water pollution control permit, and Sign permit et al) – $4,500.
- Budget for publicity and advertisement of our brand – $50,000
- Cost for hiring Consultant – $2,000.
- Insurance (general liability, theft, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $30,800.
- Cost of accounting software, CRM software and Payroll Software – $3,000
- Cost for leasing facility for our production factory – $70,000.
- Cost for facility remodeling – $50,000.
- Cost for purchasing initial supply of fabrics, racks, hangers and packaging materials – ($100,000)
- Phone and Utilities (gas, sewer, water and electric) deposits – ($3,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $40,000
- The cost for Start-up inventory – $15,000
- Cost for sewing machines and other sewing equipment and tools – $250,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Printers, Telephone, vacuum cleaner, tables and chairs et al) – $30,000.
- The cost of Launching a Website – $600
- The cost for our grand opening party – $5,500
- Miscellaneous supplies – $10,000
We would need an estimate of $2million to successfully launch our clothing line business in Houston, Texas.
Clothing Line Business Plan – Financial Projection Sample
- Sources of Income
Classic Label™ Clothing Line™ will be involved in the production of clothes (casual, corporate, sport clothes et al) that will meet the needs of male, female, young adult and children. In view of that, we will generate income from the sale of;
- Men’s corporate Shirts
- Men’s Casual Shirts
- Women’s corporate dress
- Women’s casual dress
- Jackets (male, female, adults and children)
- Sport shirts
- Children’s clothes
- Winter Clothes
It is important to state that our sales forecast is based on the data gathered during our feasibility studies, market survey and also some of the assumptions readily available on the field. It is important to state that people buy clothes for different purposes and clothes sell all through the calendar year.
If it is winter, the demand for winter clothes will increase and if it is summer, the demand for summer clothes will increase. Below are the sales projections that we were able to come up with for the first three years of operations;
- First Year-: $ 1,000,000
- Second Year-: $1,500,000
- Third Year-: $2,500,000
N.B: This projection is done based on what is obtainable in the clothing line (fashion) industry and with the assumption that there wouldn’t be any major economic downturn, as well as any clothing line that will adopt our unique Business model. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.