Are you about starting a commercial drone flying school? If YES, here is a complete sample commercial drone flying school business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE.
Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a commercial drone flying school. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample commercial drone flying school marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for commercial drone flying schools. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Table of Content
- Why Start a Commercial Drone Flying School?
- Commercial Drone Flying School Business Plan – Executive Summary
- Commercial Drone Flying School Business Plan – SWOT Analysis
- Commercial Drone Flying School Business Plan – MARKET ANALYSIS
- Commercial Drone Flying School Business Plan – SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Commercial Drone Flying School Business Plan – Publicity and Advertising Strategy
- Commercial Drone Flying School Business Plan – Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
Why Start a Commercial Drone Flying School?
The fact that businesses have started embracing drone technology makes any drone related business a viable business and if you are interested in starting a drone related business, one of your options is to start teaching people how to fly drones.
The first thing to consider before launching this business is how to secure all the required licenses and permits needed to run this type of business in your country, the airspace regulations in your chosen location, the ideal insurance and the type of drones needed to run this type of business
The next thing to consider is how to get the different types of drones needed. The options available are outright purchase or leasing; outright purchase is usually more expensive than leasing. You will also have to decide on how many drones you intend to start with, bearing in mind that the higher the number of drones and professional instructors your business has, the more earnings your business makes.
The drones have to be well maintained so that you can enjoy a high turnover. You could decide to contract the maintenance out, or hire your own maintenance staff, which could prove more expensive for your start-up business initially.
In other to capture a fair share of the available market in your location, you would need strong online presence; a good website and ensure that it is Search Engine Optimized if you intend to achieve a good number of visitors. The truth is that your website ensures that your business remains visible to your existing and potential customers.
You should ensure that you maximize the use of your website by ensuring that you make it interactive for your target market. You can even ensure that your customers get to book and pay online so as to make it more convenient for them.
Lastly, you would need a good business plant to be able to launch a successful business and below is a workable commercial drone flying school business plant template that will help your draft yours.
A Sample Commercial Drone Flying School Business Plan Template
- Business Overview
When we talk about tutoring, we are talking about a craft that is as old as man, from when man passed on the knowledge acquired from making fire, preserving cultures, to modern day classroom learning. Tutoring can be informal (from parents to children) or formal (from an instructor to others) and can happen in any setting. This is to say that even though schools might be considered the only place serious tutoring takes place, it isn’t the only place.
In this dispensation where drone technology is becoming trendy, it is only expected that those who are teaching people how to fly drone won’t run out of services.
Drone technology is rapidly gaining prominence in the globe beyond the military circuit. Drones are unmanned but controlled aircraft used in the military during war to attack the enemy’s camp, for surveillance and to gather intelligence. Drones are also used by the military to deliver foods to front line troops during wars. Drones come in handy when the risk and difficulty involved in any military operation is high and unsafe for soldiers.
In recent time, the civilian community has started developing and making use of drones to carry out task such as surveying of vast farm lands, for delivery of parcels, to monitor and count wildlife and livestock, for geographical mapping, for search and rescue operations, for monitoring pipelines, for road patrol and for general commercial photography and motion picture filmmaking.
The commercial segment of the industry only represents an estimated 3.5 percent of industry revenue and relies mostly on the recreational use of small UAVs. The FAA is currently working on rules for the integration of commercial UAVs into national airspace, but it missed its December 2014 deadline for rule proposals. As a result, those wanting to use UAVs for commercial applications have to apply for special FAA permission, a slow and limited process.
Research conducted by IBISWORLD reveals that the next five years will be crucial for the industry’s future. As the Pentagon proceeds with new UAV programs, spending on UAVs will rise. Therefore, in the five years to 2020, industry revenue is forecast to climb at an annualized 5.7 percent to $4.3 billion; however, operators will continue to face uncertainty.
For instance, it is still unclear if sequestration (which eased in 2013) will come back in full force during fiscal 2016. Moreover, even if sequestration ends, the Pentagon will likely remain under budgetary constraints, putting industry projects in competition with the military’s other high-priority programs.
The report further shows that that in the united states, foreign companies face relatively easy huddles, hence making it easier for them to develop and sell new UAVs. China’s SZ DJI Technology Co., for example, has already become the world’s largest consumer drone manufacturer penetrating even the US market.
In response, companies like Amazon.com have increasingly moved their UAV operations overseas. The largest US consumer drone manufacturer, 3D Robotics, already conducts development and manufacturing work in Mexico.
Nonetheless, despite this uncertainty, the market potential and declining costs of UAV technology will lead to increased industry participation, with the number of industry operators expected to climb at an annualized 4.0 percent over the five years to 2020.
So, if you are looking towards making money from the drone technology industry via running your own commercial drone flying school, you should first meet up with the requirements in your country before launching the business. The truth is that if you do not secure the required license and accreditations from the appropriate authority before starting your commercial drone flying school, you stand the chance of having your school shut down before it even takes off.
Commercial Drone Flying School Business Plan – Executive Summary
The name of our business is Ronald Lindsay® Commercial Drone Flying School, LLC; we are a registered and accredited commercial drone flying school that will be located in Atlantic Avenue, – Delray Beach, Florida. We are registered under the United States’ Government. We are well equipped to train aspiring commercial drone flyers and retraining of professional drone flyers to meet with international best practices.
Although our intention of starting our commercial drone flying school is to offer only the above stated services, but we will not close our doors to diversification (additional services) as long as it does not affect our core services. In a bid to maximize our position as the leading commercial drone flying school in the whole of Atlantic Avenue – Delray Beach, Florida, we will ensure that we regularly update our teaching approach to meet up the trend in the industry.
At Ronald Lindsay® Commercial Drone Flying School, LLC we are passionate in the pursuit of excellence and financial success with uncompromising services and integrity which is why we have decided to start our own commercial drone flying school in Atlantic Avenue – Delray Beach, Florida; we are in the industry to make a positive mark.
We are quite optimistic that our values and quality of service offering will help us drive our commercial drone flying school to enviable heights and also help us attract the number of students that will make the business highly profitable. We are a company that will be dedicated to establishing good business relationships with our students giving them value for their money and reasons why they should continue to recommend their family and friends to us.
We are in the Commercial Drone Flying School Industry to favorably compete with other leading brands in the industry both in the United States and in the globe. Our corporate business goal is to be among the top 5 commercial drone flying schools in the United States of America.
As a company, we are willing to go the extra mile to invest in some of the finest professionals we can find and also, we have put processes and structures in place that will ensure that we are always at the top of our game when it comes to impacting knowledge as it relates to our commercial drone flying services. We have been able to secure permits from all relevant departments in the State of Florida.
We are quite aware that in order to become the number one choice in our city, we must continue to deliver quality and safe commercial drone flying training and that is exactly what we will do. We are open to the use of latest technology in the commercial drone flying school line of business. No doubt our excellent customer service and of course the testimonials from our students will surely position us to always welcome new students on a regular basis.
Ronald Lindsay® Commercial Drone Flying School, LLC is owned and managed by Ronald Lindsay and his immediate family members. Ronald Lindsay has over 5 years hands on experience flying drones in the United States and he is a certified drone flying instructor.
- Our Services and Amenities
Ronald Lindsay® Commercial Drone Flying School, LLC is an accredited commercial drone flying school that offers a wide range of services that revolves around the commercial drone flying school industry. We will be dedicated to establishing good business relationships with our students giving them value for their money and reasons why they should continue to recommend their family and friends to us.
These are the services we will offer as a commercial drone flying school;
- Teach people how to fly drones commercially
- Offer commercial drone flying refresher courses
- Offer other related advisory and consultancy services such as helping our students renew their drone flying license, secure the necessary commercial drone permits and help prepare students for drone flying tests prior to securing their commercial drone flying license
- Supply of professional drone flyers to organizations who need them
Our Vision Statement
Our Vision is to become the number one government approved commercial drone flying school in the whole of Atlantic Avenue, – Delray Beach, Florida, United States of America.
- Our Mission Statement
Our mission as a government approved commercial drone flying school is to develop a highly successful commercial drone flying school which provides quality training in our community and to become the standard of an ideal commercial drone flying school not only in Atlantic Avenue, – Delray Beach, Florida., but also throughout the United States of America.
- Our Business Structure
Ronald Lindsay® Commercial Drone Flying School, LLC is aware that the success of any business lies in the foundation on which the business is built on, which is why we have decided to build our commercial drone flying school on the right business foundation.
We want to have a dedicated workforce that will go all the way to ensure that our students are satisfied and they get value for their money when they enroll in our commercial drone flying school. We are aware that it takes a business with the right employees and structure to achieve all we have set to achieve, which is why will be putting structures in place that will help us deliver excellent trainings and run the business on auto pilot.
The success of our commercial drone flying school will be anchored on the team not on any individual. Ronald Lindsay® Commercial Drone Flying School, LLC will employ professionals and skilled people to occupy the following position;
- Head of The School/School Coordinator
- School Administrator
- Drone Flying Instructors
- Marketing and Sales Executive
- Client Service Executive
- Front Desk Officer
Roles and Responsibilities
Head of the School/School Coordinator:
- Responsible for providing direction for the commercial drone flying school
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for handling high profile clients and deals
- Responsible for fixing fees and signing business deals (partnership)
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the driving school
- Evaluates the success of the drone flying school
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the school
- Design job descriptions with KPI to drive performance management for tutors
- Regularly hold meetings with key stakeholders (students and member of the school board) to review the effectiveness of the schools’ Policies, Procedures and Processes
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily activities of the commercial drone flying school
Drone Flying Instructors
- Effectively train students who enrolled in our commercial drone flying school
- Accesses the progress of students under their care
- Ensures that students abide by the rules and regulations in the school
- Contributes his/her quota towards growing Ronald Lindsay® Commercial Drone Flying School, LLC
- Receives complaints from students and channels it to the appropriate quarters
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the school coordinator
Marketing and Sales Executive
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reach out to new students, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of development projects.
- Writes winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with organizations’ policy
- Responsible for handling business research, market surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the student’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding sales
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Represents the company in strategic meetings
- Helps to increase sales and growth for the commercial drone flying school
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for one or more properties
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
Client Service Executive
- Welcomes students and visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with students on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the school coordinator in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the schools’ products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to students when they make enquiries
- Distributes mails in the organization
- Handles any other duties as assigned by the school authority
Commercial Drone Flying School Business Plan – SWOT Analysis
Commercial drone flying school is one of the many businesses that can easily generate business deals with little stress as long as they are well positioned and equipped to carry out their trainings. We are building a standard commercial drone flying school which is why we have decided to subject our business idea to SWOT Analysis.
Ordinarily we can successfully run a normal commercial drone flying school without the stress of going through the required protocol of setting up a new business including writing a detailed business plan, but because of the nature of the kind of commercial drone flying school we want to establish, we don’t have any option other than to follow due process.
We hired the services of a HR and Business consultant with bias in startups to help us conduct SWOT analysis for our company and she did a pretty job for us. Here is a preview of the result we got from the SWOT analysis that was conducted on behalf of Ronald Lindsay® Commercial Drone Flying School, LLC;
Ronald Lindsay® Commercial Drone Flying School, LLC is centrally located between a densely populated residential estate and business district in the heart of Atlantic Avenue, – Delray Beach, Florida; our location is in fact one of our major strengths.
Another strength that counts for us is the power of our team (professional and licensed commercial drone flying instructors and back office staff members); our workforce and management. We have a team that are considered experts in the commercial drone flying school line of business, a team of hardworking and dedicated individuals.
Ronald Lindsay® Commercial Drone Flying School, LLC is a new business that is owned by an individual, and we may not have the financial muscle to sustain the kind of publicity we want to give our business.
We are centrally located in one of the busiest areas in Delray Beach – Florida and we are open to all the available opportunities that the city has to offer. Our business concept and staff strength also positions us to accommodate over 20 students per time. The truth is that there are no standard commercial drone flying school within the area where ours is going to be located. In a nutshell, we do not have any direct competition within our target market area.
Some of the threats that are likely going to confront Ronald Lindsay® Commercial Drone Flying School, LLC are unfavorable government policies, seasonal fluctuations, demographic/social factors, downturn in the economy which is likely going to affect consumer spending (as it relates to the purchase of drones and learning how to fly drones) and of course emergence of new competitors within the same location where our commercial drone flying school is located.
Commercial Drone Flying School Business Plan – MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
Any commercial drone flying school that has good records and loads of positive testimonials from students who have passed through the school will always thrive.
Another common trend in the commercial drone flying school industry is that in the bid to survive global economic meltdown and to ensure steady flow of income to effectively run the business, most players in the industry engage in other related services.
Some of them even go as far as establishing agency services to provide professional and certified drone flyers for clients and some also offer specialized home training for executive students et al because they all fall within same line of business.
- Our Target Market
Before choosing a location for our commercial drone flying school, we conducted thorough feasibility studies and market survey and we were able to identify those who will benefit greatly from our service offerings.
Those who will benefit from our service offering are aspiring professional drone flyers, people who want to learn how to fly drones for fun and of course photographers who want to go into drone photography. This group of people and establishments cut across different sectors of the economy.
Below is a list of the people and organizations that our commercial drone flying school is designed for;
- Aerial Drone Photographers
- Film Producers
- TV stations
- Delivery Companies
- Security Agencies
Despite the fact that commercial drone flying schools have stiffer huddles to scale before establishing does not mean that there are no real competitions in the industry. The truth is that no matter the line of business that you are involved in, as long as it is called business, you will definitely face one form of competition or the other and commercial drone flying school is not an exemption.
So, if you are looking towards setting up this type of business, it is advisable to do your due diligence before going all out to launch the business if indeed you want to succeed. We are well trained and equipped to compete in the commercial drone flying school industry in the United States of America.
Our competitive edge is that we are a standard and government approved commercial drone flying school that is centrally located in between a densely populated residential estate and business district in the heart of Delray Beach – Florida; our location is in fact one of our major strengths.
Another strength that counts for us is the power of our team; our workforce and management. We have a team that are considered experts in the commercial drone flying school line of business, a team of hardworking and dedicated individuals.
Lastly, all our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry. It will enable them to be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our business aims and objectives.
Commercial Drone Flying School Business Plan – SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
The marketing strategy for Ronald Lindsay® Commercial Drone Flying School, LLC is going to be driven basically by excellent customer service and quality training delivery. We will ensure that we build a loyal customer base. We want to drive sales via the output of our job and via referral from our satisfied students. We are quite aware of how satisfied students drive business growth especially businesses like commercial drone flying schools and related services.
Our sales and marketing team will be recruited based on their vast experience in the industry and they will be trained on a regular basis so as to be well equipped to meet their targets and the overall goal of Ronald Lindsay® Commercial Drone Flying School, LLC.
Our goal is to grow Ronald Lindsay® Commercial Drone Flying School, LLC to become the leading commercial drone flying school in Delray Beach – Florida which is why we have mapped out strategies that will help us take advantage of the available market and grow to become a major force to reckon with in our line of business.
Ronald Lindsay® Commercial Drone Flying School, LLC is set to make use of the following marketing and sales strategies to attract clients;
- Introduce our commercial drone flying school by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to schools, delivery companies, photographers, television stations, security agencies, farmers and other key stake holders in and around Delray Beach – Florida
- Print out fliers and business cards and strategically drop them in offices, libraries, public facilities and train stations et al.
- Use friends and family to spread word about our business
- Post information about our commercial drone flying school and the services we offer on bulletin boards in places like schools, libraries, and local coffee shops et al
- Place a small or classified advertisement in the newspaper, or local publication about our commercial drone flying school and the services we offer
- Leverage on referral networks such as agencies that will attract student who would need our customized services
- Advertise our commercial drone flying school in relevant entertainment magazines, newspapers, TV and radio stations
- Attend relevant expos, seminars, and business fairs et al to market our services
- Engage in direct marketing approach
- Encourage the use of Word of mouth marketing from loyal and satisfied students
- Join local chambers of commerce and industry and other relevant groups to market our services
Sources of Income
Ronald Lindsay® Commercial Drone Flying School, LLC is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the skills training industry cum commercial drone flying school line of business and we are going to go all the way out to ensure that we do all it takes to attract clients on a regular basis.
Ronald Lindsay® Commercial Drone Flying School, LLC will generate income by offering the following services;
- Teach people how to fly drones commercially
- Offer commercial drone flying commercial refresher courses
- Offer other related advisory and consultancy services such as helping our students renew their drone flying license, secure the necessary commercial drone permits and help prepare students for drone flying test prior to securing their commercial drone flying license
- Supply of professional commercial drone flyers to organizations who need them
The fact that drone technology is gaining prominence in various aspect of our daily business, mean that the services of a commercial drone flying school will always be needed.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in and around Delray Beach – Florida and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our target of generating enough income/profits from the first six months of operation and grow our commercial drone flying school and our student base.
We have been able to critically examine the skills training cum commercial drone flying school line of business, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projections are based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to similar startups in Delray Beach – Florida.
Below are the sales projections for Ronald Lindsay® Commercial Drone Flying School, LLC, it is based on the location of our business and of course the wide range of related services that we will be offering;
- First Fiscal Year: $240, 000
- Second Fiscal Year: $650, 000
- Third Fiscal Year: $950, 000
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same services as we do within the same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Our Pricing Strategy
Generally, for skills training and coaching business both per hour billing and flat fees on a weekly or monthly basis applies. As a result of this, Ronald Lindsay® Commercial Drone Flying School, LLC will charge our students flat fees except for few occasions where there will be need for us to charge special students on hourly basis.
At Ronald Lindsay® Commercial Drone Flying School, LLC we will keep our fees below the average market rate for all of our students by keeping our overhead low and by collecting payment in advance. In addition, we will also offer special discounted rates to all our students at regular intervals.
The prices of our services will be same as what is obtainable in the open market.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Ronald Lindsay® Commercial Drone Flying School, LLC is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation in the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Ronald Lindsay® Commercial Drone Flying School, LLC will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via mobile money platform
- Payment via Point of Sale Machines (POS Machine)
- Payment via check
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our clients make payments without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials.
Commercial Drone Flying School Business Plan – Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Ronald Lindsay® Commercial Drone Flying School, LLC is set to create a standard for the commercial drone flying school line of business not only in Delray Beach – Florida, but throughout the United States of America which is why we will go all the way to adopt and apply best practices to promote our business. Good enough there is no hard and fast rule on how to advertise or promote a commercial drone flying school.
We will ensure that we leverage on all conventional and non – conventional publicity and advertising techniques to promote our business. Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Ronald Lindsay® Commercial Drone Flying School, LLC;
- Encourage our students to use Word of Mouth mode of advertisement to promote the school
- Advertise our business in relevant entertainment magazines, local newspapers, local TV and radio stations
- Promote our business online via our official website
- List our business on local directories (yellow pages)
- Sponsor relevant community programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, twitter, et al to promote our brand
- Install our billboards in strategic locations all around Delray Beach – Florida
- Direct coupon mailing approach
- Engage in roadshows from time to time in target communities
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Ensure that all our staff members wear our customized clothes, all our drones, and official cars are customized and well branded.
Startup Expenditure (Budget)
In setting up any business, the amount or cost will depend on the approach and scale you want to undertake. If you intend to go big by renting a place, then you would need a good amount of capital as you would need to ensure that your employees are well taken care of, and that your facility is conducive enough for workers to be productive.
The tools and equipment that will be used are nearly the same cost everywhere, and any difference in prices would be minimal and can be overlooked. As for the detailed cost analysis for starting a standard commercial drone flying school; it might differ in other countries due to the value of their money.
We have been able to pull cash that will be enough for us to successfully launch a standard and government approved commercial drone flying school in Delray Beach – Florida. These are the key areas where we will spend our startup capital on;
- The total fee for registering the business in the United States of America – $750
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits – $1,500
- Marketing promotion expenses (8,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of – $10,000
- The total cost for hiring Business Consultant – $5,000
- The amount needed for the purchase of insurance policy covers (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $30,800
- The total cost for the purchase of accounting software, CRM software and Payroll Software – $3,000
- The total cost for leasing facility for the business – $150,000
- The total cost for the purchase of drones – $280,000
- Other start-up expenses including stationery – $1000
- Phone and utility deposits – $3,500
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $40,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, snooker board, tables and chairs et al) – $4,000
- The cost of launching a Website – $600
- The cost for our grand opening party – $15,000
- Miscellaneous – $5,000
Going by the report from the market research and feasibility studies conducted, we will need about four hundred and fifty thousand (450,000) U.S. dollars to successfully set up a medium scale but standard commercial drone flying school business in the United States of America.
Generating Funds / Startup for Ronald Lindsay® Commercial Drone Flying School, LLC
Ronald Lindsay® Commercial Drone Flying School, LLC is a business that will be owned and managed by Ronald Lindsay and his immediate family members. They are the sole financiers of the business which is why they decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital for the business to just three major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our startup capital;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings and sale of his stocks
- Generate part of the startup capital from friends and other extended family members
- Generate a larger chunk of the startup capital from the bank (loan facility).
N.B: We have been able to generate about $150,000 (Personal savings $100,000 and soft loan from family members $50,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $300,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been duly signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited.
Commercial Drone Flying School Business Plan – Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of the employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business closes shop.
One of our major goals of starting Ronald Lindsay® Commercial Drone Flying School, LLC is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running.
We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to offer our commercial drone flying training services a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are well prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Ronald Lindsay® Commercial Drone Flying School, LLC will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of three years or more. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Incorporation: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts various banks in the United States: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Securing a standard facility and reconstructing the facility: Completed
- Purchase of reliable and easy to operate drones: Completed
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating part of the startup capital from the founders: Completed
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents: In Progress
- Design of Logo for the business: Completed
- Purchase of tanning tools and equipment and supplies: Completed
- Graphic Designs and Printing of Promotional Materials: Completed
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed furniture, office equipment, software applications, electronic appliances and facility facelift: In progress
- Creating official website for the business: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with vendors and key players in various industries that deal in drones: In Progress