Are you about starting an eSports organization? If YES, here is a detailed sample eSports organization business plan template & FREE feasibility report. eSports is one of the fast-rising businesses in the world today that is attracting attention in the right quarters. Starting an eSports organization business can be rewarding but you have to compete with other well – established stakeholders in the United States and across the globe.
The fact that you will be competing with people from all over the globe is enough reason for you to be result oriented and at the same time be creative with your eSports organization business. Below is a sample eSports organization business plan template that can help you write your own business plan with little or no stress.
A Sample eSports Organization Business Plan Template
Table of Content
- 2. Executive Summary
- 5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
- 6. SWOT Analysis
- 7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- 13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
1. Industry Overview
eSports which can also be referred to as electronic sports, e-sports, or eSports is a type of competition sports using video games. eSports often takes the form of organized, multiplayer video game competitions, particularly between professional players, individually or as teams. This line of business is grouped under the video games industry.
The most common video game genres associated with eSports are multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA), first-person shooter (FPS), fighting, digital collectible card games, battle royale games, and real-time strategy (RTS). Popular esports games include League of Legends, Dota 2, Counter-Strike, Overwatch, Super Smash Bros., and StarCraft, among many others.
Tournaments such as the League of Legends World Championship, Dota 2’s The International, the fighting games-specific Evolution Championship Series (EVO), and the Intel Extreme Masters provide live broadcasts of the competition and prize money for the competitors.
According to a report published by IBISWorld, the Video Games industry experienced strong returns to spending on industry products during the latter half of the five-year period to 2018. While the emergence of low-cost games for mobile devices has slowed demand for other games and may continue to temper growth opportunities in the foreseeable future, industry revenue has picked up amid stronger sales in games, downloadable content (DLC), consoles and their corresponding products.
Over the five years to 2018, industry revenue increased at an annualized rate of 7.2 percent. In 2018, revenue is expected to total $43.7 billion. This growth was assisted by growing consumer incomes and the releases of the revised Xbox One and PlayStation 4, as well as the Nintendo Switch, throughout the five-year period.
Recent statistics shows that eSports Viewership is Growing. Between 2016 and 2017, there was a 19.3 percent increase year over year. In 2017, there were 192 million casual viewers and 143 million enthusiasts, making the total audience 335 million, and there will be 250 million eSports enthusiasts, making the total audience 557 million.
The video games Industry is indeed a very large industry and pretty much thriving in all parts of the world especially in developed countries like united states of America, Italy, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan, China, Australia, et al.
Statistics has it that in the United States of America alone, there are about 144,152 licensed and registered eSports organizations responsible for employing about 230,914 employees and the industry rakes in a whooping sum of $44 billion annually with an annual growth rate projected at 7.2 percent between 2013 and 2018.
It is important to state that Cloud9 is the most valuable professional eSports company, worth $310 million, in part because of its success across a wide variety of games. They have a lion share of the available market in this industry.
In 2015 it was estimated by SuperData Research that the global esports industry generated revenue of around US$748.8 million that year. Asia is the leading esports market with over $321 million in revenue, North America is around $224 million, and Europe has $172 million and the rest of the world for about $29 million. Global esports revenue is estimated to reach $1.9 billion by 2018.
The video games industry has a relatively moderate level of capital intensity. It is a known fact that the start-up capital costs for a standard eSport organization and video games facility are high, as an entrepreneur who wants to start this business is required to lease a big facility in a good location.
The fact that facilities can be rented and all other equipment requires only a one-time investment makes it a business a good business to start. You will also rely on your employees to help you supervise the team, guests, operate facilities and maintain equipment. On the average, a standard eSport organization has 12 employees excluding team players – professional gamers.
Some of the factors that encourage entrepreneurs to start their own eSport organization is that the business is thriving and it is open to fair competition in the industry. As a matter of fact, most eSports organizations start making profits within few months of establishment as long as they have professional gamers in their team.
Over and above, starting an eSport organization business in the United States of America can be demanding, it requires enough cash to acquire a standard facility to accommodate standard video gaming gadgets and parking and also cash to equip the facility. You will also need enough cash to organize eSports competitions and to pay prize money to winners.
2. Executive Summary
Cloud Zero® eSports Organization, Inc. is a licensed eSports Organization with headquarters and training facility in East Rutherford – New Jersey. We have been able to secure a standard facility in a central and easy to locate area in East Rutherford.
Cloud Zero® eSports Organization, Inc. is going to become the number one destination for Pro gamers and eSports teams who are looking for an eSports organization to be part of or to compete in their competitions. We are well-equipped and positioned to operate a licensed eSports organization with a standard facility in a central area large enough to accommodate video gaming gadgets.
We have plans to pool enough cash to organize eSports competitions and to pay prize money to winners. We conducted a thorough market research and feasibility studies and we came to the conclusion that East Rutherford – New Jersey is the right place to start our eSports organization. Our client’s best interest would always come first, and everything we do is guided by our values and professional ethics.
Cloud Zero® eSports Organization, Inc. will be open for competitions, training and screening 24 hours in a day during weekends (Fridays to Sundays) and from 6:00 am to 12 midnights from Mondays to Thursdays in order for us to accommodate people with different time preferences.
Cloud Zero® eSport Organization, Inc. will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a business, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible.
We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards and every participating team will be obligated to behave ethically, abiding by both the explicit rules set out by tournaments, associations, and teams, as well as following general expectations of good sportsmanship.
Cloud Zero® eSport Organization is owned by Sol Murphy. Sol Murphy is a retired Pro gamer with loads of accolades and titles from within and outside the United States of America. He has the capacity and influence to attract high paying sponsorship deals and also some of the leading eSports teams and Pro gamers in and around East Rutherford – New Jersey to compete in his competitions.
3. Our Products and Services
Cloud Zero® eSports Organization, Inc. is in the Video games industry to set up a highly competitive and profitable eSports organization that will organize top – class eSports tournaments for local, national and international eSports teams and we have been able to put up a facility that can help us achieve the goal.
These are the services and amenities that will be made available to our clients;
- Organizing eSport competitions
- Recruit and train Gamers to become professionals
- Operate eSports viewers channel
- Work with agencies for sponsorship deals for our tourneys and competitions
- Operate eSports Summer Camp
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our Vision of starting Cloud Zero® eSports Organization, Inc. is to build a world – class eSports organization that can favorably compete with leading eSports organizations all across the globe.
- Our mission for establishing Cloud Zero® ESport Organization, Inc. is to create an enabling platform through organizing competitions and tournaments with attractive prize money for eSports teams and Pro Gamers to compete and grow. We want to be in the fore front of preparing United States eSports teams to compete at the Olympics in the nearest future.
Our Business Structure
Cloud Zero® ESport Organization, Inc. is in business to become the leading eSports organization in the whole of East Rutherford – New Jersey and we are fully aware that it will take the right facility, management and organizational structure to achieve our goal.
We will ensure that we recruit only the best hands that can help us achieve all that we are set to achieve. The kind of the eSports organization business we intend building and the business goals we want to achieve is what informed the amount we are ready to pay for the best hands available in and around East Rutherford – New Jersey as long as they are willing and ready to work with us.
Our business will not be built only for the purpose of competing and winning eSport competitions, but also, we will ensure that we make our eSports organization cum work environment highly conducive for all our employees. In view of that, we have made provisions for the following positions to be occupied by highly qualified and experienced staff;
- Chief Coach – CEO
- Manager/Technical Adviser
- Competition Organizer/Planner
- Video Games Instructor/Assistant (5)
- Customer Care Executive/Front Desk Officer
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Coach – CEO:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining pro gamers, managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Creates, communicates, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Carries out induction for new team members
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Design job descriptions with KPI to drive performance management for clients
- Regularly hold meetings with key stakeholders to review the effectiveness of HR Policies, Procedures and Processes
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of video games and other equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Defining job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees and gamers
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily activities in the eSports organization
- Assists the organization with everything from screening eSports teams to timeline and budget to the choice of games and other things needed to make tourney successful
- Work with agencies for sponsorship deals for our competitions
- Responsible for making sure that all the details of the big day play out smoothly as planned
- Work directly with participating teams in a non-advising capacity, such as answering questions, scheduling appointments and making sure all training concerns are properly taken care off
- Ensure compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations
- Proactively handles any arising issues on the competition day
Video Game Instructors/Assistant (5)
- Ensure that every participating team behaves ethically, abiding by both the rules set out by tournaments, associations, and teams, as well as following general expectations of good sportsmanship
- Responsible for operating licensed games for training and competitions
- Responsible for teaching newbies how to play various video games available in our facility
- Responsible for selling food, alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages
- Ensures that the video game machines are well arranged for another playing session after every session
- Responsible for recommending the replacement of worn out or damaged video games, pads, consoles and other video game accessories
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for the organization
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for Cloud Zero® eSports Organization, Inc.
- Serves as internal auditor for Cloud Zero® eSports Organization, Inc.
Client Service Executive
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the organization’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the management in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ competitions, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients when they make enquiries
- Responsible for cleaning in and around the eSports organization
- Cleanses up after customers
- Clears ashtrays as and when required.
- Washes glassware and utensils after each use.
- Ensures that toiletries and supplies don’t run out of stock
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the manager.
6. SWOT Analysis
Cloud Zero® ESport Organization, Inc. is in business to provide an ideal platform for eSports teams and pro gamers in East Rutherford to grow and compete at eSport competitions, locally, nationally and internationally, and at the same time to make profits.
We are aware that there are competitions in the Video games industry especially as it relates to attracting mouth watering sponsorship deals which is why we took our time to conduct an effective SWOT Analysis before investing our hard earned money into the business.
We know that if we get things right before starting our eSports organization, we will not have to struggle before attracting eSports teams and pro gamers with good pedigree to compete at our tourneys and build our viewership base to a level where we can easily breakeven.
We hired the services of an HR and Business consultant with bias in business structuring to help us conduct SWOT analysis for our organization and he did a pretty good job for us. Here is a of the result we got from the SWOT analysis that was conducted on behalf of Cloud Zero® eSports Organization, Inc.;
We are a standard eSports organization with robust relationship with organizations and individuals who have the capacity to cut high – paying sponsorship deals for all our competitions. That perhaps is top on the list for us. Thankfully, our CEO is an influential figure in the eSports industry not only in the United States of America, but all across the globe.
We critically looked into our Business model and we were able to identify two major weaknesses. One is the fact that we are a new business and the second is the fact that we may not have the financial resources required to match up with existing and high – flying eSports organizations in New Jersey when it comes to employing experts in the industry and generating the needed hype that can drive traffic towards our eSports organization.
No doubt, the opportunities in this business are massive and it is growing by the day. In 2019, it was estimated that the total audience of esports would grow to 454 million viewers and that revenue would increase to over US$1 billion. The increasing availability of online streaming media platforms, particularly YouTube and Twitch have become central to the growth and promotion of esports competitions.
A major threat that may affect our business is unfavorable government policies. For example, despite its large video game market, esports in Japan is relatively underdeveloped, and this has been attributed largely to its broad anti-gambling laws which prohibit paid professional gaming tournaments.
Bad press can also affect our business – The legitimacy of esports as a sports competition remains in question; however, esports has been featured alongside traditional sports in multinational events, and the International Olympic Committee has explored incorporating them into future Olympic events.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
Prior to this era, video games most often relied on high scores to determine the best player, but this changed with Street Fighter II, where players would instead challenge each other directly, “face-to-face,” to determine the best player, paving the way for the competitive multiplayer and deathmatch modes found in modern action games.
The popularity of fighting games such as Street Fighter and Marvel vs. Capcom in the 1990s led to the foundation of the international Evolution Championship Series (EVO) esports tournament in 1996.
All through the 2010s, esports grew tremendously, incurring a large increase in both viewership and prize money. eSports viewers spent 17.9 million hours watching their gaming heroes on those channels in the first quarter of 2018. The most popular game to watch is Dota 2, followed by League of Legends and Counter Strike: Global Offensive.
In recent time, an agency can help eSports teams negotiate, sign and collect payments from such sponsors, and they also help to manage the relationship between the team and brand. Essentially, brands and eSports teams can both benefit from sponsorship deals.
Demographically, Major League Gaming has reported viewership that is approximately 85 percent male and 15 percent female, with a majority of viewers between the ages of 18 and 34. Despite this, several female personalities within esports are hopeful about the increasing presence of female gamers.
Lastly, the modern esports boom has also seen a rise in video games companies embracing the esports potential of their products.
8. Our Target Market
The target market for eSports organization cuts across people of different walks of life. The fact that people visit video games centers for various reasons makes marketing the business interesting.
Cloud Zero® eSports Organization, Inc. will work towards organizing top flight competitions, providing facilities and environment that will help us reach out to our target market and compete at the highest level. These are the category of people that we intend marketing our eSports organizations to;
- eSports teams
- Pro Gamers
- Aspiring gamers
- Sponsoring organizations and individuals
The Video games industry is indeed a prolific and highly competitive industry. eSports teams and Pro gamers will only will only compete in your competitions if they are comfortable with the prize money or if you can provide the enabling environment and facility for them to train and improve.
Cloud Zero® eSports Organization, Inc. is a standard eSports organization with robust relationship with organizations and individuals who have the capacity to cut high – paying sponsorship deals for all our competitions . We are centrally located in a densely populated – residential area in East Rutherford – New Jersey; this is obviously going to give us an edge amongst our competitors.
We equally have a team of highly qualified professionals who will work with our team members. So also, our training facility, team philosophy and video game machines are amongst the best that anybody living in East Rutherford – New Jersey can get.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry. It will enable them to be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and objectives.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Our marketing strategies will be directed towards achieving specific objectives that support the strategic goals of the organization. The truth is that all that we do will be geared towards creating new market channels, increasing sales via organizing top -flight eSports competitions and attracting sponsorship deals.
We will leverage on improving on our services and facility to ensure that we attract top – flight eSports teams and pro gamers to compete in our tourneys. As part of our sales and marketing strategies, we will pay attention to the promotion of our eSports organization so as to attract sponsorship deals. Part of the marketing and sales strategies that we will adopt are;
- Advertise our eSports organization on national dailies, local TV and radio stations
- Promote our eSports organization online via our official website and all available social media platforms
- Introduce our eSports organization by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to eSports teams, Pro Gamers, aspiring gamers and key stakeholders in and around East Rutherford – New Jersey
- Print out fliers and business cards and strategically drop them in offices, libraries, public facilities and train stations et al.
- Making our first impression count positively to those competing in our eSports organization for the first time
- Make use of attractive hand bills to create awareness and also to give direction to our organization
- Position our signage / flexi banners at strategic places in and around East Rutherford – New Jersey
- Work with Micro-Influencers.
- Look for product integration and partnership opportunities.
Sources of Income
Cloud Zero® eSports Organization, Inc. is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the Video games industry and we are going to ensure that we do all it takes to attract sponsorship deals and organize top flight competitions on a regular basis.
Aside from that, we will ensure that within our capacity we make available a wide range of items (video games and video game accessories) et al from different both local and foreign manufacturers in our facility as a mean of earning additional income. Basically, we will earn income from;
- Organizing eSport competitions
- Recruiting and training Gamers to become professionals
- Operating eSports viewers channel
- Work with agencies for sponsorship deals for our tourneys and competitions
- Operate eSports Summer Camp
10. Sales Forecast
We are well positioned to take on the available market in East Rutherford – New Jersey and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income / profits from the first six months of operation and grow the business and our clientele base.
We have been able to examine the Video games industry, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. Below are the sales projection for Cloud Zero® eSports Organization, Inc., it is based on the location of our eSports organization facility and the numerous high paying competitions we will be organizing;
- First Fiscal Year (FY1): $1.5 million
- Second Fiscal Year (FY2): $4.5 million
- Third Fiscal Year (FY3): $12 million
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that we will attract high paying sponsorship partners. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher depending on sponsorships.
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
We have been able to work with our branding and publicity consultants to help us map out publicity and advertising strategies that will help us walk our way into the heart of our target market and attract good paying sponsorship deals.
We are set to become the number one choice for eSports teams and pro gamers in the whole of East Rutherford – New Jersey which is why we have made provisions for effective publicity and advertisement of our eSports organization. Below are the platforms we intend to leverage on to promote Cloud Zero® eSports Organization, Inc.;
- Place adverts on both print (community based newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community based gaming or sport events and competitions
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Facebook, twitter, YouTube, Google + et al to promote our brand
- Install our Billboards in strategic locations all around East Rutherford – New Jersey
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas all around East Rutherford – New Jersey to attract pro gamers and aspiring gamers
- Advertise our eSports organizations in our official website and employ strategies that will help us pull traffic to the site.
- Ensure that all our staff members wear our branded shirts and all our vehicles are branded with our corporate logo.
12. Our Pricing Strategy
An agency can help eSports organizations negotiate, sign and collect payments for sponsorship, and they also help to manage the relationship between the team and brand. Essentially, brands and eSports organizations can both benefit from sponsorship deals, showing that we don’t have direct control on the pricing mechanism for such deals.
When it comes to salaries for team members, regular eSports salaries vary from team to team and from player to player. The regular monthly salaries of average pro gamers can range from $1,000 to $5,000, whereas the highest paid League of Legends players can earn up to $15,000 per month apart from the money that they get from prizes.
The prize monies for all our competitions and workforce will be same as what is obtainable in United States’ eSports organizations.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Cloud Zero® eSports Organization, Inc. is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Cloud Zero® eSports Organization, Inc. will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our sponsoring agencies and client make payments without any stress on their part.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
From our market survey and feasibility studies, we have been able to come up with a detailed budget for achieving our aim of establishing a standard eSports organization in East Rutherford – New Jersey and here are the key areas where we will spend our startup capital;
- The Total Fee for Registering the Business in the United States of America – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits – $1,500.
- Marketing promotion expenses (8,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of – $10,000.
- The total cost for hiring Business Consultant – $5,000.
- The amount needed for the purchase of insurance policy covers (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $15,800.
- The total cost for the purchase of accounting software, CRM software and Payroll Software – $3,000
- The total cost for leasing facility for the eSports organization training center and competition venue – $180,000.
- The total cost for facility remodeling – $50,000.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery – $1000
- Phone and utility deposits – $3,500
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $300,000
- The amount for organizing our first competitions (prize money inclusive) – $750,000
- The cost for Start-up inventory – $15,000
- The cost for acquiring LED TVs, computers, Xbox stations, comfortable chairs, tables, Air Conditions, Shelve for stocking video games and video games accessories amongst others. – $50,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, snooker board, tables and chairs et al) – $4,000.
- The cost of Launching a Website – $600
- Miscellaneous – $5,000
We would need an estimate of $1.5 million to successfully launch a medium but standard eSports organization in the United States of America.
Generating Funds/Startup Capital for Cloud Zero® eSports Organization, Inc.
Cloud Zero® eSports Organization will be owned and managed by Mr. Sol Murphy. He decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital for the business to just three major sources.
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings and sale of his stocks
- Generate part of the startup capital from friends and other extended family members
- Generate a larger chunk of the startup capital from the bank (loan facility).
N.B: We have been able to generate about $500,000 (Personal savings $300,000 and soft loan from family members $200,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $1 million from our bank. All the papers and documents have been duly signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the numbers of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of their employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business closes shop.
One of our major goals of starting Cloud Zero® eSports Organization, Inc. is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running. We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning pro gamers and eSports teams to compete at our tourneys and also to attract sponsorship deals is to organize top flight competitions, pay good prize monies, equip our facility with state of the art video games and to make our facility highly secured.
Cloud Zero® eSports Organization, Inc. will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and re – training of our workforce is at the top burner.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of ten years or more. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry, andthey will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Acquiring facility and remodeling the facility to fit into a standard eSports organization: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed video games and accessories, electronic appliances, office appliances and suppliers: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: Completed
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and in the neighborhood: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Network with eSports teams, pro gamers and organizations and individuals that sponsor eSports competitions: In Progress
- Putting finishing touches to our first eSports competition: In Progress
- 14 Best Coworking Spaces in NYC for Hardware Devices in 2022 - January 10, 2022
- 13 Best Coworking Spaces in Bellevue in 2022 [Features & Price] - December 10, 2021
- Do You Need a License to Pressure Wash in Florida? - November 19, 2021