If you are looking towards opening a Juice It Up Franchise, it will be nice for you to have a preview of what the company represents before going ahead to enquire about the total cost of opening the franchise in your location. Juice It Up was founded in 1995 and they began franchising in 1998 and that is about 22 Years ago. The current CEO of the company is Susan Taylor and they have their corporate head office at 17915 Sky Park Cir., #J Irvine, CA 92614, USA. As of 2018, the company owns and operates 88 franchises in the United States of America.
Juice It Up is an established lifestyle brand with unparalleled experience in the raw juice bar industry, Juice It Up! is serving up exciting franchise opportunities across the country specializing in delicious and functional fresh-squeezed raw juices, blended-to-order real fruit smoothies and nutrient-rich options such as açaí and pitaya bowls, and other healthy snacks to meet the demand of consumers choosing healthier food and beverage options that support an active and healthier lifestyle.
The Irvine, California-based lifestyle brand is focused on providing its guests with a variety of great-tasting, better-for-you food and drink choices designed with personal wellness in mind. With over 100 locations open or under development across California, Florida, New Mexico, Oregon, and Texas, the privately-owned company is showcasing a new restaurant design, a heavier focus on the growing demand for raw and cold pressed juice options and a menu refresh that reflects the brand’s active personality and motto to “Live Life Juiced!”
Here are areas where you are expected to spend money and the cost associated with it;
Financial Investment Required to Open Juice It Up Franchise
1. Initial Investment Range: $227,400 – $399,185
2. Franchise Fee: $25,000
3. Royalty Fee: 6 percent of Gross Sales
Due Date for this fee is Paid by electronic funds transfer every Friday for the preceding Reporting Period. The amount of the Royalty Fee for any renewal term will be that provided in the Franchise Agreement executed for such renewal term.
Please note that “Gross Revenues” include all revenues generated from the provision of any and all services and/or the sale of any and all products and, whether by the franchisee or a third-party provider, that relate to or arise from the Franchised Business. It does not include taxes collected from customers.
- Local Advertising Spend, Local Marketing Fund, or Cooperative Advertising Contribution: At least 1 percent per calendar year and the Due Date: for this is Monthly.
Please note that each local advertising Cooperative may elect to increase the monthly contribution if approved by a two-thirds majority of the members, and the minimum contribution is subject to adjustment by an amount not to exceed the increase in the CPI.
Centers owned by Juice It Up and its affiliates are also members of their respective local Cooperative and each company-owned Center has the same voting rights as the franchised locations within the Cooperative.
If the company-owned Centers comprise the majority of a given Cooperative, the maximum and minimum fees for that Cooperative will be consistent with the range stated in this Item 6.
- Liquidated Damages Under Area Development Agreement: This fee varies but the Due Date is Payable within 30 days of the termination of the Development Agreement.
- Audit Costs: All costs and expenses associated with the audit, reasonable accounting and legal costs.
- Indemnity: This fee will vary under the circumstances and the Due Date is As incurred.
Please note that you must reimburse Juice It Up if it is held liable for claims arising out of your franchise operations.
- Insurance: Reimbursement of costs the franchisor’s out-of-pocket costs.
- Equipment, Supply, or Supplier Testing or Inspecting: Fee not to exceed the actual costs of inspecting and testing. (Due Date: Due on receipt of invoice.)
Please note that This fee covers the cost of testing or inspecting equipment, supplies, or suppliers you propose.
- POS Hardware and Software: Depends upon vendor and products purchased. (Due Date: Depends upon vendor and products purchased.)
- Attorneys’ Fees and Costs: Will vary under circumstances. (Due Date: As incurred.)
Payable to Juice It Up if it is forced to retain independent counsel and seek damages or injunctive relief to enforce the Franchise Agreement (whether or not suit is filed) or if Juice It Up is required to defend your unsuccessful claim against it.
- Veteran Incentives: 60 percent off first-store franchise fee; second-store franchise fee refunded if second unit opens within one year of first.
- Term of Agreement and Renewal: The length of the initial franchise term is 10 years. If requirements are met, franchisees can renew for one additional term of 10 years.
- Financial Assistance: Juice It Up! has relationships with third-party sources which offer financing to cover the following: franchise fee, startup costs, equipment, inventory, accounts receivable, and payroll et al.
- Initial Investment: $227,400 – $399,185
- Net-worth Requirement $300,000
- Liquid Cash Requirement $100,000
- Ongoing Initial Franchise Fee: $25,000
- Ongoing Royalty Fee: 6%
- Ad Royalty Fee: 2%
- 8 Best Profitable Mobile Ice Cream Truck Franchises for 2021 - April 19, 2021
- How Much Does It Cost to Open Guard a Kid Franchise? - April 19, 2021
- 50 Best Franchise Opportunities for Sale Under $200k - March 24, 2021