Are you about starting a fruit salad bar business? If YES, here is a complete sample fruit salad bar business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE. Loads of people are beginning to switch to healthy eating and that is one of the major reasons why you find fruit salad businesses springing up everywhere. This business can be started by almost anyone, but one needs to put a few things in perspective in order to run a successful fruit salad business.
A Sample Fruit Salad Bar Business Plan Template
Table of Content
- 2. Executive Summary
- 5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
- 6. SWOT Analysis
- 7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- 13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
1. Industry Overview
A fruit salad bar is a buffet-style table or counter at a restaurant or food market on which assorted fruit salad components are provided for customers to assemble their own salad plates.
A good number of fruit salad bars provide assorted fruits, lettuce, chopped tomatoes, assorted raw, sliced vegetables (such as cucumbers, carrots, celery, olives and green or red bell peppers), dried bread croutons, bacon bits, shredded cheese, and various types of salad dressing.
A close watch of happenings in this industry shows that the fruit salad bar industry has been sustained by increased consumer spending which was driven by higher disposable income and greater confidence in the economic outlook. Demand for fruit salad has increased at a faster rate than most segments of the foodservice sector, as consumers increasingly seek convenience at an affordable price.
Major operators are expected to expand their menus in the nearest future to increase sales and profit margins. This expansion includes more offerings of nontraditional, high-margin menu items such as boiled eggs, cottage cheese, cold pasta salads, tortilla chips, bread rolls, soup, fresh cut fruit slices, breakfast items and wraps.
The fruit salad bar industry relies heavily on labor because of the need for personal, face-to-face service and labor input in all areas of operation, including order taking, serving, fruit salad and beverage preparation, acceptance of deliveries, cleaning and management.
The report further stated that the industry’s overall spend on labor is relatively low as most positions within salad bar require little training or skills and can be undertaken by students or other low-skilled workers.
The Fruit Salad Bar industry is a thriving sector of the economy of Canada, the united states of America and in most countries in Europe and Asia. In the United States of America, the industry generates over $2 billion annually from more than 76,960 registered fruit salad bars (restaurant serving fruit salad inclusive) scattered all around the United States of America.
The industry is responsible for the employment of over 717,961 people. Experts project the industry to grow at a 3.7 percent annual rate between 2011 and 2016. The Freund’s Sky Club Supper Club in Plover, Wisconsin and Hawaiian restaurant Chuck’s Steak House are the leaders in the fruit salad industry.
The Fruit Salad Bar industry has minimal barriers to entry, with low startup capital and no specific licensing requirements. On the other hand, the high level of competition and market saturation in a declining industry can prove challenging to aspiring entrepreneurs who want to start their own fruit salad bar. Most players in the fruit salad bar line of business are small to medium size establishments that cater to the local community.
Over and above, the fruit salad bar industry is a profitable industry and it is open for any aspiring entrepreneur to come in and establish his or her business; you can choose to start on a small scale in a street corner like the average mom and pop business or you can choose to start on a large scale with several outlets in key cities all across the United States.
2. Executive Summary
Healthy Life® Fruit Salad Bar, LLC is a registered food related business that will be situated in the heart of Lake Street – Petoskey, Michigan. Lake Michigan community is one of the best small towns in the Midwest. It scores a perfect 100 on walkability, a measure used by urban planners to reflect the ability to stroll to shops, restaurants, parks and other amenities.
With mild, sunny summer weather, vacationers come from cities like Chicago, Detroit and St. Louis, to enjoy its bookstores, coffee shops and boutiques. We have been able to lease a facility along a major road that is big enough for the kind of salad bar that we intend launching and the facility is located in a corner piece directly opposite one of the largest residential estates in Michigan.
Healthy Life® Fruit Salad Bar, LLC will be involved in preparing and serving a variety of fruit salads and nonalcoholic beverages including coffee, juices, smoothies and sodas et al. We know that that there are several salad bars and related businesses all around Petoskey – Michigan which is why we spent time and resources to conduct our feasibility studies and market survey so as to offer more than our competitors will be offering.
We have self – service options for our customers, and our outlet is secured with the various payment options. We are aware of the trend in the fruit salad industry and we are not only going to operate a system where our customers would have to come to our fruit salad bar to make purchase and eat, but we will also operate an online store and our customers can place orders for our products online and they will get it delivered to their houses or any location they want us to deliver the purchase to within Petoskey – Michigan.
Healthy Life® Fruit Salad Bar, LLC will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a firm, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely.
Our plan is to position the business to become one of the leading brands in the fruit salad industry in the whole of Petoskey – Michigan, and also to be amongst the top 5 fruit salad bars in the United States of America within our first 10 years of operation.
This might look too tall a dream but we are optimistic that this will surely be realized because we have done our research and feasibility studies and we are confident that Lake Street – Petoskey, Michigan is the right place to launch our salad bar before opening other outlets.
Healthy Life® Fruit Salad Bar, LLC is a family business that is owned by Laura Brown and her immediate family members. Laura Brown is a fruit salad specialist, she has a B.Sc. in Food Science with over 5 years’ experience in the restaurant and fast food industry, working for some of the leading brands in the United States.
Although the business is launching out with just one outlet in Petoskey – Michigan, but there are plans to open other outlets in Michigan and in other key cities in the United States of America.
3. Our Products and Services
Healthy Life® Fruit Salad Bar, LLC is in the fruit salad bar industry to make profits and we will ensure we go all the way to make available a wide variety of fruit salads and nonalcoholic drinks to our clients. Our product and service offerings are listed below;
- Variety of fruit salads from a combination of 2 or more of the following (Banana, Pineapple, Papaya, Strawberry, Blueberry, Raspberry, Plum, Mango, Apple, Cucumber, Dragon Fruits, Oranges, Grapes, Limes, Avocado and a host of other fruits; lettuce, chopped tomatoes, assorted raw, sliced vegetables (such as cucumbers, carrots, celery, olives and green or red bell peppers), dried bread croutons, bacon bits, shredded cheese, and various types of salad dressing.
- Juice and smoothie
- Soft drinks
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision is to become the go-to fruit salad bar in the whole of Petoskey – Michigan and to establish a one stop fruit salad bar in Petoskey – Michigan and in other cities in the United States of America.
- Our mission is to establish a fruit salad bar business that will make available a wide variety of fruit salad and nonalcoholic drinks at affordable prices to the residents of Petoskey – Michigan and other cities in the United States of America where we intend opening our outlets.
Our Business Structure
Our intention of opening Healthy Life® Fruit Salad Bar, LLC is not to start a fruit salad business like the usual mom and pop business around the street corner; our intention of starting the business is to build a standard salad bar.
Even though our fruit salad bar might not be as big as The Freund’s Sky Club Supper Club in Plover, Wisconsin and Hawaiian restaurant Chuck’s Steak House, but will ensure that we put the right structures in place that will support the kind of growth that we have in mind.
We will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, honest, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all our stake holders.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of ten years or more. In view of that, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Executive Officer (Owner)
- Bar Manager
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Fruit Salad Makers
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Information Technologist
- Van Drivers/Deliverers
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO (Owner):
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions.
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
Admin and HR Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily office activities.
- Responsible for managing the daily activities in the fruit salad bar (kitchen inclusive)
- Ensure that the fruit salad bar facility is in tip top shape and conducive enough to welcome customers
- Interfaces with third – party providers (vendors)
- Handle purchases for the business
- Attends to Customers complains and enquiries
- Any other duty as assigned by the CEO
Fruit Salad Makers
- Responsible for preparing variety of fruit salads
- Responsible for carrying out all casual or unskilled jobs in the kitchen
- Responsible for packaging fruit salads meant for delivery
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the bar manager
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manages external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for increasing sales
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Represents the company in strategic meetings
- Helps to increase sales and growth for the company
- Manages the organization’s website
- Handles ecommerce aspect of the business
- Responsible for installing and maintenance of computer software and hardware for the organization
- Manages logistics and supply chain software, Web servers, e-commerce software and POS (point of sale) systems
- Manages the organization’s CCTV
- Handles any other technological and IT related duties.
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
- Promptly attends to customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Ensures that un-occupied tables are always set and ready for customers
- Pulls out chairs for customers as they arrive
- Handle any other duty as assigned by the Salad Bar manager
- Delivers customer’s orders promptly
- Delivers correspondence for the bar
- Any other duty as assigned by the manager
- Responsible for cleaning the facility at all times
- Ensures that toiletries and supplies don’t run out of stock
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the bar manager
6. SWOT Analysis
Our plan of starting with just one fruit salad bar outlet in Petoskey – Michigan is to test run the business for a period of 3 to 5 years to know if we will invest more money, expand the business and then open other outlets.
We are quite aware that there are several salad bars and similar businesses all over Petoskey – Michigan and even in the same location where we intend locating ours, which is why we are following the due process of establishing a business.
We know that if proper SWOT analysis is conducted for our business, we will be able to position our business to maximize our strength, leverage on the opportunities that will be available to us, mitigate our risks and be equipped to confront our threats.
Healthy Life® Fruit Salad Bar, LLC employed the services of an expert HR and Business Analyst with a bias in restaurants to help us conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and to create a Business model that will help us achieve our business goals. This is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for Healthy Life® Fruit Salad Bar, LLC;
Our location, the business model we will be operating on, varieties of payment options, wide varieties of fruit salads and nonalcoholic drinks and our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength for Healthy Life® Fruit Salad Bar, LLC. So also, we have a management team that has what it takes to grow a new business to profitability within a record time.
One of the weaknesses that may count against us is the fact that we are a new fruit salad business and we don’t have the financial capacity to compete with multi – million dollar chains.
The fact that we are going to be operating our fruit salad bar in one of the busiest streets in Petoskey – Michigan, provides us with unlimited opportunities to sell our fruit salads to a large number of people. We have been able to conduct thorough feasibility studies and market survey and we know what our potential clients will be looking for when they visit our fruit salad bar; we are well positioned to take on the opportunities that will come our way.
Just like any other business, one of the major threats that we are likely going to face is economic downturn. Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a new fruit salad bar or fast food restaurant in same location where ours is located.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
One of the obvious trends in the fruit salad industry is that the industry has experienced a boost by rebounds in consumer spending and retailers have expanded the number of low-calorie options due to rising health consciousness. The industry’s high level of competition is expected to intensify in the coming years.
In this era when the online community is growing rapidly, you would do your fruit salad bar business a whole lot of favor if you create an online presence. One of the easiest ways to get people to see you as an expert in your line of business is to blog constantly about fruit salad.
You may also want to leverage on social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, and others to publicize your salad bar. You can as well go ahead to open an online salad bar where people can place orders from your shop. You must ensure that your delivery system is efficient if you intend to do well in the business.
This industry has also thrived by developing products at price points attractive enough to weather the slow economic recovery, resulting in strong revenue growth.
8. Our Target Market
One obvious thing about a salad bar is that you can hardly find someone who don’t patronize them. This is so because fruit salad is designed specifically for healthy eating conscious people. In view of that, we have positioned our fruit salad bar to service the residents of Petoskey – Michigan and every other location where our fruit salad bar will be located in key cities all over the United States of America.
We have conducted our market research and we have ideas of what our target market would be expecting from us. We are in business to retail wide varieties of fruit salads and nonalcoholic drinks to the following groups of people;
- Event Planners
- Corporate Executives
- Business People
- Sports Men and Women
A close study of the fruit salad industry reveals that the market has become much more intensely competitive over the last decade. As a matter of fact, you have to be highly creative, customer centric and proactive if you must survive in this industry.
We are aware of the competition and we are prepared to compete favorably with other salad bars in Petoskey – Michigan. The fact that we have a clear market position, effective cost controls and ability to franchise operations gives us competitive advantage over our competitors.
Healthy Life® Fruit Salad Bar, LLC is launching a standard fruit salad bar that will indeed become the preferred choice of residents of Petoskey – Michigan. Our fruit salad bar is located in a corner piece property on a busy road directly opposite one of the largest residential estates in Petoskey – Michigan. We have enough parking spaces that can accommodate well over 20 cars per time.
One thing is certain; we will ensure that we have varieties of fruits salads and nonalcoholic drinks available in our bar at all times. It will be difficult for customers to visit our fruit salad bar and not make a purchase. One of our business goals is to make Healthy Life® Fruit Salad Bar, LLC a one stop fruit salad shop.
Our excellent customer service culture, online store, various payment options and highly secured facility will serve as a competitive advantage for us.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the fruit salad industry, meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and objectives.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
We are in the fruit salad industry to maximize profits and we are going to go all the way out to ensure that we achieve our business goals and objectives. Our source of income will be the retailing of the following products at affordable prices;
- Variety of fruits salads from a combination of 2 or more of the following (Banana, Pineapple, Papaya, Strawberry, Blueberry, Raspberry, Plum, Mango, Apple, Cucumber, Dragon Fruits, Oranges, Grapes, Limes, Avocado and a host of other fruits; lettuce, chopped tomatoes, assorted raw, sliced vegetables (such as cucumbers, carrots, celery, olives and green or red bell peppers), dried bread croutons, bacon bits, shredded cheese, and various types of salad dressing.
- Juice and smoothie
- Soft drinks
10. Sales Forecast
One thing is certain when it comes to fruit salad bar business, if your bar is centrally positioned, you will always attract customers cum sales and that will sure translate to increase in revenue generation for the business.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in Petoskey – Michigan and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income from our first six months of operation and grow the business and our clientele base.
We have been able to examine the fruit salad industry, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projections are based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to startups in Petoskey – Michigan.
Below are the sales projections for Healthy Life® Fruit Salad Bar, LLC, it is based on the location of our business and other factors as it relates to fruit salad bar startups in the United States;
- First Fiscal Year: $220,000
- Second Fiscal Year: $550,000
- Third Fiscal Year: $750,000
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same products as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Prior to choosing a location for Healthy Life® Fruit Salad Bar, LLC, we conducted thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to penetrate the available market and become the preferred choice for residents of Petoskey – Michigan. We have detailed information and data that we were able to utilize to structure our business to attract the number of customers we want to attract per time.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the fruit salad industry to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in Petoskey – Michigan.
In summary, Healthy Life® Fruit Salad Bar, LLC will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to win customers over;
- Open our fruit salad bar in a grand style with a party for all.
- Introduce our fruit salad business by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to corporate organizations, schools, event planners, households and key stake holders in Petoskey – Michigan
- Ensure that we make wide varieties of fruit salads and nonalcoholic drinks in our bar at all times.
- Make use of attractive hand bills to create awareness and also to give direction to our fruit salad bar
- Position our signage / flexi banners at strategic places all around Fruit Salad
- Position our greeters to welcome and direct potential customers
- Create a loyalty plan that will enable us reward our regular customers
- Engage on roadshows within our neighborhood to create awareness for our fruit salad bar.
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Regardless of the fact that our fruit salad bar is well located, we will still go ahead to intensify publicity for the business.
Healthy Life® Fruit Salad Bar, LLC has a long – term plan of opening chains of salad bars in various locations in Michigan and key cities in the United States which is why we will deliberately build our brand to be accepted in Petoskey before venturing out.
As a matter of fact, our publicity and advertising strategy is not solely for winning customers over but to effectively communicate our brand. Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Healthy Life® Fruit Salad Bar, LLC;
- Place adverts on community based newspapers, radio and TV stations
- Encourage the use of word of mouth publicity from our loyal customers
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Google+ and other platforms to promote our business.
- Ensure that our we position our banners and billboards in strategic positions in Petoskey – Michigan
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas in and around our neighborhood
- Advertise Healthy Life® Fruit Salad Bar, LLC business in our official website and employ strategies that will help us pull traffic to the site
- Brand all our official cars and delivery vans and ensure that all our staff members wear our branded shirt or cap at regular intervals.
12. Our Pricing Strategy
Paying by weight of the materials in the fruit salad bar is part of what is adopted by fruit salad bars; this option is particularly common for carry-out sales. Many supermarkets also include a fruit salad bar (for which customers pay by weight) in the produce or delicatessen section.
Pricing is one of the key factors that gives leverage to fruit salad bars, it is normal for consumers to go to places where they can purchase/order fruit salads at cheaper price which is why big player will continue to attract loads of consumers.
We know we don’t have the capacity to compete with bigger and well – established fruit salad bars, but we will ensure that the prices of all the menus that are available in our bar are competitive with what is obtainable amongst fruit salad bar and related businesses within our level.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Healthy Life® Fruit Salad Bar, LLC is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Healthy Life® Fruit Salad Bar, LLC will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via credit cards / Point of Sale Machines (POS Machines)
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our clients make payment for fruit salad and nonalcoholic drinks purchased without any stress on their part.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
If you are looking towards starting a fruit salad bar business, then you should be ready to raise enough capital to cover some of the basic expenditure that you are going to incur. The truth is that starting this type of business does not come cheap.
You would need money to secure a standard facility in a secure environment, acquire sound system and you would need money to pay your workforce and pay bills for a while until the revenue you generate from the business becomes enough to pay them.
The items listed below are the basics that we would need tick when starting our fruit salad bar business in the United States, although costs might vary slightly;
- The total fee for registering the business in the United States of America – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – $1,300.
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Healthy Life® Fruit Salad Bar, LLC in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of – $3,580.
- The cost for hiring Business Consultant – $2,500.
- The cost for insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $2,400.
- The cost for payment of rent for 12 months at $1.76 per square feet in the total amount of $75,000.
- The cost for construction of a standard fruit salad bar and kitchen – $100,000.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits ($2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $100,000
- The cost for start-up inventory (supply of assorted fruits, salad ingredients and other salad making utensils and packaging materials et al) – $80,000
- Storage hardware (bins, rack, shelves, food case) – $3,720
- The cost for counter area equipment (counter top, sink, ice machine, etc.) – $9,500
- The cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- The cost of purchase of delivery vans – $50,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, tables and chairs et al) – $4,000.
- The cost of launching a website – $600
- The cost for our opening party – $10,000
- Miscellaneous – $10,000
We would need an estimate of two hundred and fifty thousand dollars ($250,000) to successfully set up our fruit salad bar in the United States of America.
Generating Startup Capital for Healthy Life® Fruit Salad Bar, LLC
Healthy Life® Fruit Salad Bar, LLC is a private business that is solely owned and financed by Laura Brown and her immediate family members. They do not intend to welcome any external business partners which is why she has decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital to 3 major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our startup capital;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from the bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $50,000 (Personal savings $30,000 and soft loan from family members $20,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $200,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of their employees, their investment strategy and business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business closes shop.
One of our major goals of starting Healthy Life® Fruit Salad Bar, LLC is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running. We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to retail our fruit salad and soft drinks a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Healthy Life® Fruit Salad Bar, LLC will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner.
We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of facility and remodeling the facility to fit into a standard fruit salad bar: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Opening party planning: In Progress
- Compilation of the list of fruit salads that will be available in our menu: Completed
- Establishing business relationship with vendors – suppliers of assorted fresh fruits, salad toppings, coffees and soft drinks: In Progress