Yes. Gevril watches are a good investment because the value of these watches tends to grow over time. Although a good number of them will need time to increase in value, such as months or even years, they still grow regardless.
For decades now, a good number of people have seen investing in Gevril Watches as a means of banking their funds as the value has nothing to do with economic inflation. Gevril watches tend to cost between $2,795 and $35,000; however, their value will likely increase with time and you can choose to sell and still make more than the purchasing price.
Nevertheless, just as with many other forms of assets, you will have to take into account the volatility of Gevril watches because their prices and values can be very volatile. By understanding this, you can be better informed about the risk of the investment. Howbeit, experts note that the average return on investment of Gevril watches is around 47%.
Why You Should Not Invest in Gevril Watches
While it is viable to consider investing in Gevril watches, keep in mind that putting money into these watches also comes with some risks and disadvantages.
Owning Gevril watches might very well mean that you can lose your investment if the watches drop their value. While there is little or no possibility of that happening, but nothing is impossible when it comes to investment and business. The market can swerve in milliseconds, and you might end up losing your money.
Owing to that, it is recommended that you make this investment with money you are willing to lose and that you will remain financially stable even if things go sideways. Aside from that, you will require substantial cash if you want higher returns. Although the value of Gevril watches grows over time, you’ll need to spend more to gain more.
Additionally, if you want to make good returns on your watch, you need to maintain the quality of the Gevril watches you own. Keep in mind that very little things like a scratch can cause their value to depreciate. Owing to that, it can be challenging, particularly, if you are looking to keep your Gevril watches for quite some time.
Top Gevril Watches to Consider Buying as an Investment
Gevril Wall Street – Stainless Steel
This is one of the most popular Gevril Watches in the market today because it pays a nice homage to the Rolex Submariner. For just a little part of the price, you can own a high-quality Swiss piece.
- Gevril Swiss watch from the Wall Street Collection
- 43mm 316L Stainless Steel Satin finish case, Unidirectional rotating bezel
- Screw down Crown with Gevril Logo
- Dazzling real indices on the dial, Luminous hands, Black Ceramic Bezel
- Date at 3 o’clock, Magnified Lens
- Sapphire Anti-glare Crystal
- Stainless Steel Bracelet with folding Deployment Closure
- Water resistant to 200 Meters/20 ATM
- Swiss Automatic 3 Hands, SW200 Movement
Gevril Vaughn – Pilot
This is another option to consider if you are looking to invest in Gevril watches. This watch has grown popular in recent times due to its large size and the affluence it buttresses. Much like the beloved IWC pilot, you will love everything this quality timepiece represents.
- Gevril Men’s Automatic Chronograph Watch from the Vaughn Collection
- 44 mm Round 316L Stainless Steel Case, Chronograph with 3 sub-dials 1/8-second counter, 30-minute counter, 12-hour counter
- Black Dial, Exhibition Case back, Luminous Hands and Numbers
- Case back 4 screws, Push/Pull crown, Polished Bezel, Satin Case
- Exceptional Black Italian Handmade Strap with Tang Buckle
- Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal
- Water Resistant to 50 Meters/5ATM
- Swiss Automatic Chronograph Movement Sellita SW500
Gevril Avenue of Americas Serenade Silver Dial Leather
Nothing will take your eye away from this piece due to its dazzling and one-of-a-kind design. One of the best made by the company, have it in mind that this beautiful dual time zone timepiece is Gevril’s finest watch, with a price tag of more than 25k.
- Gevril Men’s Swiss Watch from the Avenue of Americas Serenade Collection
- Agenhor Geneve, Switzerland – Exclusive Movement for Gevril
- 22 Jewels with 23 Karat Solid Gold Rotor – 40 Hour Power reserve
- 44mm x 34mm Rectangle 18 Karat White Gold Case
- White Guilloche Silver curved Dial with raised Numbers
- One of a Kind Beveled Sapphire Crystal
- Special functions Dual time zone, Dual Day/Night Indicator
- Crocodile Leather Strap with Tang Buckle
- Water Resistant to 50 Meters/5ATM
Truth be told, Gevril watches are potential assets for investment, and if you have the financial capabilities, it is recommended you consider investing in a couple of pieces. As long as you’re well informed about the Gevril watches market and have a solid investment plan, you will relish the extra bucks you can make from this investment over time.