Are you about starting a graphic design business? If YES, here’s a complete sample graphic design business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE to raise money.
Look around you and you will see graphics all around you; from the television, to the internet and then to the books. Truth remains that graphics will continue to get all the attention it gets now because of the creativity involved in the profession.
Table of Content
- Why Start a Graphic Design Business?
- What It Takes to Open a Graphic Design Business?
- Industry Overview
- Executive Summary
- Our Product and Services
- Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Job Roles and Responsibilities
- SWOT Analysis
- MARKET ANALYSIS
- Our Target Market
- SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sales Forecast
- Publicity and Advertising Strategy
- Financial Projections and Costing
- BUSINESS GROWTH: Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
Why Start a Graphic Design Business?
Those who are in the trade know that one of the things that make one stand out is the level of creativity one is able to bring to the table. The graphics industry is vastly becoming a saturated one as more and more people are beginning to take to the trade. This is because of the profitability that it assures.
If you are a graphic designer, there is no limit to the amount you can make as a professional- especially if you know how to generate doable business ideas. The truth is that many talented graphic designers (graphic artist) gets stranded because they lack innovative ideas to transform their talents (skills) into a money making venture.
What It Takes to Open a Graphic Design Business?
The fact that you are a graphic designer does not in any way restrict you to a certain way of doing business. First and foremost, you must have mastered the skill, and then you should look outside the box. Looking outside the box could mean that you should also acquire complimentary skills like video editing and video coverage skills et al.
The bottom line is that if you want to make more money as a graphic designer, then you should be ready to go out of your way to develop innovative business ideas that is in sync with your skills; ideas that won’t take you too far from your core area of business. This is also where having a detailed business plan comes in.
A Sample Graphic Design Business Plan Template
The graphics design business has really opened up over the years and this can be especially attributed to the advent of the internet. A whole lot of things have really caused the business to really boom and in turn attract people to start the trade as well.
The advent of personal computers no doubt gave leverage to the graphic design industry, it is now easier for graphics designer to carry out their jobs from the comfort of their homes with ease and accuracy in terms of designs specifications and color combinations et al. Graphic design can be categorized under the visual and communication arts industry.
Everyone will quite agree that the graphic design industry has come to stay and of course it is one industry that plays key roles- not only in the business world, but also in nearly all the aspects of what goes around in our world today. For instance; organizations with top notch logos would have hired the services of a graphic artist.
As a matter of fact, the services of graphic artists are needed in branding, print advertisement, the publication industry (books, magazines and newspapers et al), handbills, posters, billboards, websites, product packaging and in other areas.
One of the good things about this business remains the fact that you can start by acquiring a skill in the business and then begin to horn your creativity skills in the industry. There are a thousand and one schools both offline and on line that offers trainings. All that is therefore needed to be done is to be really attentive so that one can get all the rudiments of the art right.
Over the years, the graphic design industry has experienced tremendous growth; from the use of crayons, colors, paints, markers and pencil, to the use of desktop publishing and graphic art software. Beyond every reasonable doubt, a graphic designer cannot be effective and efficient in this dispensation without the use of computers and computer software applications; computer enhanced creative process for graphic artists.
The graphic design industry is undeniably a very large industry and pretty much active in all the parts of the world. Statistics has it that in the united states of America alone, there are 138,035 registered graphic design companies, employing about 172,494 and the industry rakes in about $11bn annually.
The industry is indeed a highly competitive industry, which is why no graphic design company can boast of generating more than 5 percent of the total revenue in the industry. As a matter of fact, IBIS World has stated that the two biggest graphic design companies have a combined market share of only 5.2 percent. Statistics also has it that 93.2 percent of players in the graphic design industry employ maximum of 10 full – time workers per time.
Over and above, the graphic design industry is very open to aspiring entrepreneurs who have the required skills to start his or her own graphic design business and of course make good money from the industry. As a matter of fact, it was projected that over the next five years, new technology will continue to emerge that will make it easier for more players to come into the industry hence increasing the competition in the industry.
Louis & Levi Graphic Design Studio Is a U.S based but world class graphics design company. We do not have plans to handle things with levity, which is why we have really made it a point of mandate to do all that we are able to We have been able to lock down a standard and well – positioned office facility in a busy business district in Baltimore, the largest city in Maryland.
We are a graphic design company that is set to compete in the highly competitive graphic design industry not only in the United States market, but also in the global market. Louis & Levi Graphic Design Studio will be involved in the all aspect of graphic design services- such as Web Design, Print Media Design, Advertising and Corporate Branding, Graphic and Commercial art services, Corporate Identification design services (logos), Cartoons and Animations.
Our business goal is to become one of the leading graphic design companies in the United States and we will make sure that every graphic design jobs that leaves our studio can favorable compete with the best in the industry.
We believe that having the best of employees also have a ways of helping to boost a business. This is one of the reasons why our workers will be selected from a pool of talented and highly creative graphic artists in and around Baltimore and also from any part of the world as the business grows.
We will make sure that we take all the members of our workforce through the required trainings that will position them to meet the expectation of the company and to compete with leading graphic designers in the United States and throughout the globe. We have put plans in place to build a state of the art graphics studio in Baltimore – Maryland. Our studio will be well equipped and we will ensure that we follow the trend in the industry.
At Louis & Levi Graphic Design Studio, our client’s best interest come first, and everything we do will be guided by our values and professional ethics. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely. We will cultivate a working environment that provides a human, sustainable approach to earning a living, and living in our world, for our partners, employees and for our clients.
Louis & Levi Graphic Design Studio is founded by Louis Clinton and his friend and business partner for many years Levi Bradford. They have a combine experience in corporate branding and advertising, cartoon and animations, graphic and commercial art services and print media design.
Our Product and Services
Louis & Levi Graphic Design Studio was established with the aim of maximizing profits in the graphic design industry. We want to compete favorably with the leading graphics design companies in the United States, which is why we have but in place a competent quality assurance team that will ensure that all our graphic designs and services meet and even surpass our customers’ expectations.
We will work hard to ensure that Louis & Levi Graphic Design Studio is not just accepted nationally in the United States of America, but also in other parts of the world. Our products and services are listed below;
- Web Design
- Print Media Design
- Advertising and Corporate Branding
- Graphic and Commercial art services
- Corporate Identification design services
- Creating Illustrations
- Cartoon and Animations (3D et al) Production
Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision is to establish a standard graphic design studio whose services and brand will not only be accepted in the United States of America, but also in other parts of the world.
- We are poised to solve the graphics problems around town.
- Our mission is to provide professional and highly creative graphic design and related services that will assist businesses, individuals and non-profit organizations in promoting their brands.
- We want to build a graphic design company that can favorably compete with other leading brands in the industry.
Our Business Structure
At Louis and Levi, we have structured our business so well so that all and sundry can benefits from Louis & Levi Graphic Design Studio. Our business is a graphic design company that intends to start small in Baltimore, but hope to grow big in order to compete favorably with leading graphic design studios in the industry both in the United States and on a global stage.
We are aware of the importance of building a solid business structure that can support the picture of the kind of world class business we want to own. This is why we are committed to only hire the best hands within our area of operations.
At Louis & Levi Graphic Design Studio, we will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, hardworking, creative, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stake holders (the owners, workforce, and customers).
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more as agreed by the board of trustees of the company. In view of the above, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Executive Officer
- Creative Director
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Sales and Marketing Executive
- Graphic Artist
- Cartoon and Animation Specialist
- Client Service Executive
Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Serves as project manager of the organization; works directly with employees
- Responsible for designing concepts for advertisements and other promotional needs for client (s)
- In charge of copy writing and laying out chronological advertisement plans
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Make certain that production and development department perform efficiently, coordinate employee efforts, and facilitate communications between management and graphic designer
- Ensures that the organization work in line with international best practices.
Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Defining job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out staff induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversee the smooth running of the daily office and factory activities.
- Makes sure that the smooth and daily cleaning is never compromised.
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manage external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Models demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of development projects.
- Writes winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with organizations’ policy
- Responsible for handling business research, market surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding increase sales
- Creates new markets cum businesses for the organization
- Empowers and motivates the sales team to meet and surpass agreed targets
- Attends really warmly to the clients that come to the office.
Accountant / Cashier:
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for one or more properties.
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for Pick ‘a’ Brain™ Finishing School
- Serves as internal auditor for Pick ‘a’ Brain™ Finishing School
Graphic Designers (2)
- Liaises with clients to determine their requirement and budget
- Responsible for developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Responsible for managing client proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production
- Responsible for reviewing final layout and suggesting improvement if necessary
- Responsible for working with clients, briefing and advising them with regards to design style, format, print production and timescales et al
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
- Responsible for liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality
- Responsible for preparing drafts or material based on an agreement brief.
- Researches and advice the organization on style, genre and other trendy info as it relates to graphic design.
Cartoon and Animator Specialist (2)
- Responsible for designing models, background, sets, characters, objects and the animation environment
- Works creatively to produce original and aesthetically pleasing designs and solutions
- Uses specialist computer software applications such as Maya, Lightwave, Softimage, Cinema 4D, Flash and After Effects
- Presents designs to customers for evaluation
- Liaises and working effectively with other design and production staff
Client Service Executive
- Welcomes students and visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with students on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the school coordinator in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the schools’ products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to students when they make enquiries
Louis & Levi Graphic Design Studio engaged the services of a core professional in the area of business consulting and structuring to assist our organization in building a well – structured graphic design business that can favorably compete in the highly competitive graphic design industry in the United States and the world at large.
Part of what the team of business consultant did was to work with the management of our organization in conducting a SWOT analysis for Louis & Levi Graphic Design Studio. We believe it was really expedient to have only professionals handle this aspect and so we got the best of results.
Here is a summary from the result of the SWOT analysis that was conducted on behalf of Louis & Levi Graphic Design Studio;
Our core strength lies in the power of our team; our workforce. We have a team of creative and highly proficient graphic designers, a team with excellent qualifications and experience various niche areas in the graphic design industry.
Aside from the synergy that exists in our carefully selected graphic artists our designs and services will be guided by best practices in the industry. We know that with a solid area of strength, we will be able to attract loads of people, who will patronize us.
As a new graphic design company in Baltimore – Maryland, it might take some time for our organization to break into the market and gain acceptance especially from top profile clients in the already saturated and highly competitive graphic design industry; that is perhaps our major weakness. Another weakness is that we may not have the required cash to promote our business the way we would want to.
No doubt, the opportunities in the graphic design industry is massive considering the number of individuals and corporate organizations whose businesses depends on the services of graphic artist. As a graphic design company, we are ready to take advantage of any opportunity that is available in the industry. Therefore, for us to harness what we have, we have to be all hardworking so that at the end of the day after putting our best, we will get what we deserve.
Just like any other business, one of the major threats that we are likely going to face is economic downturn. It is a fact that economic downturn affects purchasing / spending power. Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a new graphic design company in same location where our target market exist and who may want to adopt same Business model like us.
- Market Trends
The trend in the graphic design industry is that the target market keeps expanding, people and organizations are now seeing the need for them to engage the services of graphic designers either in branding or packaging their products and services or in helping them create animations that will help them communicate their brand to a wide range of clients.
For example; politicians no longer rely on graphic artists to design and produce colorful campaign handbills, posters, billboards and other print related campaign materials but also to help them produce animations and cartoons that will help them effectively communicate their message.
Another common trend in the graphic design industry is that, most graphic design firms no longer settle for clients within the location where there physical office is located but also from any part of the world. The truth is that with the advent of the internet, it is now easier for a graphic design company or a graphic designer to work for clients in any part of the world.
A graphic design company can be located in the United States of America and have their biggest client in United Arab Emirates. Many thanks to the power of the internet. Lastly, the graphic design industry will continue to evolve due to the advancement of computer technology and software applications designs et al.
Our Target Market
Before starting our graphic design business, we are certain that there is a wide range of both corporate and individual clients who cannot successfully run their businesses without the services of graphic designers. As a matter of fact, without graphic designers branding, publications and animation industry will struggle.
In view of that, we have created strategies that will enable us reach out to various corporate organizations and individual who we know can’t afford to do without our services. We have conducted our market research and survey and we will ensure that all our graphic design services is well accepted in the market place.
Below is a list of the people and organizations that we have specifically market our products and services to;
- Banks, Insurance Companies and other related Financial Institutions
- Blue Chips Companies
- Corporate Organizations
- Manufacturers and Distributors
- Real Estate Owners, Developers, and Contractors
- Research and Development Companies
- The Government (Public Sector)
- Schools (High Schools, Colleges and Universities)
- Sport Organizations
- Religious Organizations
- Political Parties
- Television Stations
- Printing Press (Publishing Houses) and Authors
- Branding and Advertising agencies
- Entrepreneurs and Start – Ups
No doubt the competition in the graphic design industry is getting stiffer by the day, you have to be highly creative and come up with appealing designs and concepts in order to survive in the industry. The graphic design industry is indeed a very prolific and at the same time a highly competitive industry. Clients will only hire your services if they know that they can get nothing but the best from you.
We are quite aware that to be highly competitive in the graphic design industry means that you are not only expected to be able to deliver consistent and highly creative designs, but you must be able to meet set targets. No one would want to continue to hire your services if don’t always meet up with the target date of completion of projects.
Our competitive advantage lies in the power of our team; our workforce. We have a team of creative and highly proficient graphic designers, a team with excellent qualifications and experience various niche areas in the graphic design industry. Aside from the synergy that exists in our carefully selected graphic artists our designs and services will be guided by best practices in the industry.
Lastly, all our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category (startups graphic design businesses in the United States) in the industry. It will enable them to be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our business aims and objectives.
SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
We are mindful of the fact that there is stiffer competition in the graphic design industry; hence we have been able to hire some of the best marketing experts to handle our sales and marketing. Our sales and marketing team will be recruited based on their vast experiences in the graphic design industry and they will be trained on a regular basis so as to be well equipped to meet their targets and the overall business goal of Louis & Levi Graphic Design Studio.
Our goal is to grow Louis & Levi Graphic Design Studio and to become one of the top 10 graphic design studios in the United States of America which is why we have mapped out strategy that will help us take advantage of the available market and grow to become a major force to reckon with not only in the United States of America but also in other parts of the world.
Louis & Levi Graphic Design Studio are set to make use of the following marketing and sales strategies to attract clients;
- Introduce our graphic design company by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to corporate organizations, religious organizations and key stake holders.
- Promptness in bidding for graphic design contracts from the government and other cooperate organizations
- Advertise our business in relevant business magazines, newspapers, TV stations, and radio station.
- List our business on yellow pages ads (local directories)
- Attend relevant international and local expos, seminars, and business fairs et al
- Create different packages for different category of clients in order to work with their budgets and still deliver excellent design and services
- Leverage on the internet to promote our business
- Engage direct marketing approach
- Encourage word of mouth marketing from loyal and satisfied clients
- Offer Probono services to people who need graphics designing services.
- Hold free graphics training for people who might want to learn.
Sources of Income
Louis & Levi Graphic Design Studio is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the graphic design industry and we are going to go all the way to ensure that we do all it takes to meet and surpass the expectations of all our clients.
This is why one of the things that we have done is to identify the areas that we will source out startup funds from. Louis & Levi Graphic Design Studio will generate income by offering the following graphic design related services;
- Web Design
- Print Media Design
- Advertising and Corporate Branding
- Graphic and Commercial art services
- Corporate Identification design services
- Creating Illustrations
- Cartoon and Animations (3D et al) Production
Having good sales is one of the driving forces of our graphics designing business. This is why we are always taking time to do a proper forecast. We know that constantly doing this will help us sit up in the aspects where we may be found wanting. One thing is certain; there would always be corporate organization and individual who would need the services of graphic design firms.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in graphic design industry and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income / profits from the first six month of operations and grow our graphic design company to enviable heights.
We have been able to critically examine the graphic design market and we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projection is based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to similar startups in Baltimore – Maryland.
Below is the sales projection for Louis & Levi Graphic Design Studio, it is based on the location of our business and of course the wide range of our services and target market;
- First Year-: $100,000
- Second Year-: $300,000
- Third Year-: $7500, 000
N.B: This projection is done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same graphic services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Our Pricing Strategy
At Louis & Levi Graphic Design Studio we will keep the prices of our services below the average market rate for all of our customers by keeping our overhead low and by collecting payment in advance from corporate organizations who would hire our services. In addition, we will also offer special discounted rates to all our customers at regular intervals.
It is vital we do this so that we do not scare people away with our pricing. We are aware that there are some one-off jobs or government contracts which are always lucrative; we will ensure that we abide by the pricing model that is expected from contractors or organizations that bid for such contracts.
- Payment Options
At Louis & Levi Graphic Design Studio, our payment policy will be all inclusive because we are quite aware that different people prefer different payment options as it suits them. Here are the payment options that we will make available to our clients;
- Payment by via bank transfer
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via bank draft
- Payment via mobile money
- Payment with cash
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will help us achieve our plans with little or no itches.
Publicity and Advertising Strategy
We have been able to work with our in house brand and publicity consultants to help us map out publicity and advertising strategies that will help us walk our way into the heart of our target market.
We are set to become the number one choice for both corporate clients and individual clients in the whole of the United States and beyond which is why we have made provisions for effective publicity and advertisement of our graphic design company.
Below are the platforms we intend to leverage on to promote and advertise Louis & Levi Graphic Design Studio;
- Place adverts on both print (newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community based events / programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Facebook , twitter, YouTube, Google + et al to promote our services
- Install our Bill Boards on strategic locations all around Baltimore – Maryland.
- Engage in road show from time to time in targeted neighborhoods
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Contact corporate organizations by calling them up and informing them of Louis & Levi Graphic Design Studio and the services we offer
- List our graphic design company in local directories / yellow pages
- Advertise our graphic design company in our official website and employ strategies that will help us pull traffic to the site.
- Ensure that all our staff members wear our branded shirts and all our vehicles are well branded with our company logo et al.
Financial Projections and Costing
In setting up any business, the amount or cost will depend on the approach and scale you want to undertake. If you intend to go big by renting a place, then you would need a good amount of capital as you would need to ensure that your employees are well taken care of, and that your facility is conducive enough for workers to be creative and productive.
This means that the start-up can either be low or high depending on your goals, vision and aspirations for your business. The materials and equipment that will be used are nearly the same cost everywhere, and any difference in prices would be minimal and can be overlooked.
As for the detailed cost analysis for starting a graphic design company; it might differ in other countries due to the value of their money. However, this is what it would cost us to setup Louis & Levi Graphic Design Studio in the United of America;
- Business incorporating fees in the United States of America will cost – $750.
- The budget for Liability insurance, permits and license will cost – $3,500
- Acquiring an office space or warehouse that will accommodate the number of employees for at least 6 months (Re – Construction of the facility inclusive to fit into the design of our graphic studio) will cost – $150,000.
- Equipping the office (computers, printers, projectors, markers, servers / internet facility, furniture, telephones, filing cabinets, and electronics) will cost – $10,000
- Amount required to purchase the needed software applications – $ 3,500
- Launching an official Website will cost – $500
- Amount need to pay bills and staff members for at least 2 to 3 months – $70,000
- Additional Expenditure such as Business cards, Signage, Adverts and Promotions will cost – $5,000
Going by the report from the market research and feasibility studies conducted, we will need about two hundred and fifty thousand (250,000) U.S. dollars to successfully set – up a medium scale but standard graphic design company firm in the United States of America.
Generating Funding / Startup Capital for Louis & Levi Graphic Design Studio
Louis & Levi Graphic Design Studio is a business that will be owned by Louis Clinton and his friend and business partner for many years Levi Bradford. They are the sole financial of the business which is why they decided to restrict the sourcing of the start – up capital for the business to just three major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our start – up capital;
- Generate part of the start – up capital from personal savings and sale of his stocks
- Generate part of the start – up capital from friends and other extended family members
- Generate a larger chunk of the startup capital from the bank (loan facility).
N.B: We have been able to generate about $100,000 (Personal savings $85,000 and soft loan from family members $15,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $150,000 from our bank. All the papers and document has been duly signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited.
BUSINESS GROWTH: Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
It is easier for businesses to survive when they have steady flow of business deals / customers patronizing their products and services. We are aware of this which is why we have decided to develop a various mobile apps for different clients and for different purposes.
We will also work with corporate clients to help them develop customized mobile apps for their business. We know that if we continue to come up with highly creative and unique graphic designs and excellent job delivery for both businesses and individual, there will be steady flow of income for the organization.
Our key sustainability and expansion strategy is to ensure that we only hire creative, competent and selfless graphic artists and cartoon and animation specialist, create a conducive working environment and employee benefits for our staff members.
In the nearest future, we will give our most dedicated and prolific employees the opportunity to be part owner of the business. We know that if we implement our business strategies, we will achieve our business goals and objectives in record time.
Check List / Milestone
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Incorporation: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts various banks in the United States: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Securing a standard office facility for our studio: Completed
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of All form of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating part of the start – up capital from the founders: Completed
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents: In Progress
- Design of Logo for the business: Completed
- Secure trademark for our products: In Progress
- Graphic Designs and Printing of Packaging Marketing / Promotional Materials: Completed
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the Needed furniture, office equipment, software applications, electronic appliances and facility facelift: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the business: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with vendors and key players in various industries: In Progress