Are you about starting a health and welfare funds management business? If YES, here is a complete sample health and welfare funds management business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE.
Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a health and welfare funds management business. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample health and welfare funds management business marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for health and welfare funds management businesses. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
If you are interested in management and you have some form of financial expertise and certifications, one of the businesses that you can conveniently start is a health and welfare funds management firm. No doubt starting a health and welfare funds management firm might not be easy, but if you are determined and hardworking, you will definitely succeed.
Good enough, starting a health and welfare funds management firm requires moderate startup capital and it can be considered to be a very profitable venture especially if you have been able to cut your teeth in the corporate world.
There is a very large market for health and welfare funds management firms because employees and business owners both from the private sector and the public sector usually concentrate on their core business hence assigning the management of the health and welfare funds of their employees to professionals.
Since you have decided to start your own health and welfare funds management firm, it is important that you create plans on how to raise startup capital, attract clients, generate profits and run the business. Your business plan should be the working document with which you can run your business – it is the blueprint of your business.
Below is a sample health and welfare funds management firm business plan template that will help you successfully write yours with little or no stress.
A Sample Health and Welfare Funds Management Firm Business Plan Template
1. Industry Overview
The Health & Welfare Funds industry consist of legal entities (i.e. funds, plans and programs) that arrange for medical, surgical, hospital, vacation, training and other health and welfare related employee benefits, exclusively for the sponsor’s employees or members.
Unlike private insurers, health and welfare funds operate on a nonprofit basis for the benefit of members and their sponsors, not shareholders.
This is how it works; a traditionally organized health and welfare fund is financed through a fixed monthly or annual contribution made by employees, which does not form a significant part of the total value of the fund. The counterpart funding comes from employer contributions, and the fund is overseen by a board of trustees and is generally managed by fund managers.
Organizations and labor unions can have in-house fund managers or can hire investment management firms just like Fidelity or Vanguard to help them manage their health and welfare funds. A recent report published by IBISWorld shows that over the five years to 2018, industry revenue is expected to decrease.
During this period, a consistent increase in healthcare expenditure (i.e. medical cost inflation) forced industry operators to consistently raise premiums and increase reserves to ensure healthcare liabilities are properly funded.
Combined with stock market volatility, this has also taken its toll on industry profit margins. Industry operators fear that the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, if left in place, will discourage union membership, a major driver for the industry, and could reduce revenue.
The Health & Welfare Funds industry is indeed a large industry and pretty much active in most developed countries of the world most especially in the United States of America, United Kingdom, Australia and Canada et al.
Statistics has it that in the United States of America alone, there are about 862 registered and licensed health and welfare funds management firms scattered all across the United States responsible for employing about 11,395 people and the industry rakes in a whooping sum of $190 billion annually.
The industry is projected to enjoy -0.8 percent annual growth within 2012 and 2017. No establishment can boast of having the lion share of the available market in this industry.
One thing is certain about starting a health and welfare funds management firm, if you are able to conduct your market research and feasibility studies, you are more likely not going to struggle to secure clients because there are always clients all across the United States who would need your services from to time.
It is important to state that this industry is not saturated. As a matter of fact, in the whole of the United States of America, statistics shows that there are only 862 registered and licensed health and welfare funds management firms. So also, the fact that no player can boast of dominating the market in this industry means that there is room large enough to accommodate newcomers.
Some of the factors that encourage entrepreneurs to start their own health and welfare funds management firm despite the fact that the entry barrier is high could be that the business is highly thriving and profitable and can be started in part of the country, without the rigors raising capital to meet certain capital base/capitalization as required by regulating authorities.
Lastly, with health and welfare funds management firms, you can afford to partner with other smaller firms that are into insurance related services. The bottom line therefore is, if you are have a robust network and you are well positioned, you can indeed maximize profits with your health and welfare funds management firm.
2. Executive Summary
Bob Iverson® Funds Management, LLC is a registered, licensed and accredited health and welfare funds management firm that will be head quartered in Carson City – Nevada. We have been able to secure a long lease agreement for a well – furnished office facility in a busy business district in the heart of Carson City.
We are prepared to operate general services such as managing medical benefits, prescription drugs, dental benefits, vacation, long-term disability benefits, and death benefits exclusively for the sponsor’s employees or members. We are aware that to run a standard health and welfare funds management firm can be demanding which is why we are well trained, certified and equipped to perform excellently.
Bob Iverson® Funds Management, LLC is a client focused and result driven health and welfare funds management firm that provides broad based services.
We will offer trusted and reliable services to all our clients at local, state, national, and international level. We will ensure that we work hard to meet and surpass our clients’ expectations whenever they hire our services.
At Bob Iverson® Funds Management, LLC, our client’s best interest would always come first, and everything we do is going to be guided by our values and professional ethics. We will ensure that we hire professionals who are well experienced in funds management and who have good track record in the industry.
Bob Iverson® Funds Management, LLC will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a firm, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible.
We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely.
Our plan is to position the business to become one of the leading brands in the health and welfare funds industry in the whole of Carson City, and also to be amongst the top 10 health and welfare funds management firms in the United States of America within the first 10 years of operation.
This might look too tall a dream but we are optimistic that this will surely be realized because we have done our research and feasibility studies and we are confident that Carson City is the right place to launch our health and welfare funds management business before expanding our services to clients in other cities in the United States.
Bob Iverson® Funds Management, LLC is founded by Bob Iverson. He has over 15 years of experience working at various capacities as a fund manager for leading investment banks and related firms in the United States of America.
Bob Iverson graduated from both University of California – Berkley with a Degree in Accountancy, and Harvard Business School (MSc.), and he is an accredited and certified portfolio manager.
3. Our Products and Services
Bob Iverson® Funds Management, LLC is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the health and welfare funds industry.
We want to compete favorably with leading health and welfare funds management firms in the United States which is why we have but in place a competent team that will ensure that we meet and even surpass our customers’ expectations.
We will work hard to ensure that Bob Iverson® Funds Management, LLC is not just accepted in Carson City – Nevada, but also in other cities in the United States of America where we intend opening our offices.
We are in the health and welfare funds industry to make profits and we will ensure that we do all that is permitted by the law in the United States of America to achieve our aims of setting up the business.
Our services and products are listed below;
- Providing employee health and welfare benefit plans (excluding pensions)
- Providing union health and welfare funds
- Negotiating contracts with insurance carriers using collective bargaining
- Related funds management consulting and advisory services
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
Our vision is to build a health and welfare funds management brand that will become one of the top choices for small business owners and corporate organizations in the whole of Carson City – Nevada.
Our mission is to position our organization to become one of the leading brands in the health and welfare funds industry in the whole of Carson City, and also to be amongst the top 10 health and welfare funds management firms in the United States of America within the first 10 years of operations.
Our Business Structure
Even though three or less than five staff members can successfully run a small scale health and welfare funds management firm, but as part of our plan to build a standard health and welfare funds management firm in Carson City – Nevada, we have perfected plans to get it right from the beginning which is why we are going the extra mile to put in place stand operating processes and structure.
Bob Iverson® Funds Management, LLC we will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, hardworking, creative, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stakeholders.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more as agreed by the board of trustees of the company.
The picture of the kind of the health and welfare funds management firm we intend building and the business goals we want to achieve is what informed the amount we are ready to pay for the best hands available in and around Carson City as long as they are ready to work with us to achieve our business goals and objectives.
Below is the business structure that we will build Bob Iverson® Funds Management, LLC on;
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO) / Chief Accounting Officer (CAO)
- Health and Welfare Funds Managers
- Admin and HR Manager
- Risk Manager
- Marketing and Sales Executive
- Customer Care Executive/Front Desk Officer
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Reports to the board
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)/Chief Accounting Officer (CAO)
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- creates reports from the financial transactions recorded by the bookkeeper
- Prepares the income statement and balance sheet using the trial balance and ledgers prepared by the bookkeeper.
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for one or more properties.
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the company
- Serves as internal auditor for the company
Health and Welfare Funds Managers
- Responsible for providing overall direction and management for the service, facility, organization or centre
- Responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring procedures, policies and standards for medical, nursing, allied health and administrative staff
- Coordinates and administering health and welfare programs and clinical services
- Monitors and evaluating resources devoted to health, welfare, recreation, housing, employment, training and other community facilities and centers
- Controls administrative operations such as budget planning, report preparation, expenditure on supplies, equipment and services
- Liaises with other health and welfare providers, boards and funding bodies to discuss areas of health and welfare service cooperation and coordination
- Advises government bodies about measures to improve health and welfare services and facilities
- Represents the organization in negotiations, and at conventions, seminars, public hearings and forums
- Has extensive knowledge of industry policies and regulations
- Focuses on capital introductions and networking to sign up new investors to the organization
- Plans, designs and implements an overall risk management process for the organization;
- Establishes and quantifying the organization’s ‘risk appetite’, i.e. the level of risk they are prepared to accept;
- Handles corporate governance involving external risk reporting to stakeholders;
- Carries out processes such as purchasing insurance, implementing health and safety measures and making business continuity plans to limit risks and prepare for if things go wrong;
- Conducting audits of policy and compliance to standards, including liaison with internal and external auditors;
- Provides support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organization.
Admin and HR Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Regularly hold meetings with key stakeholders to review the effectiveness of HR Policies, Procedures and Processes
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily office activities.
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of relevant projects.
- Writes winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with company policy
- Responsible for handling business research, market surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding increase sales
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Represents the company in strategic meetings
- Helps to increase sales and growth for the company
Client Service Executive/Front Desk Officer
- Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the manager in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the company’s products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients
- Receives parcels/documents for the company
- Distributes mail in the organization
6. SWOT Analysis
Bob Iverson® Funds Management, LLC engaged the services of a professional in the area of business structuring to assist our organization in building a well – structured health and welfare funds management firm that can favorably compete in the health and welfare funds industry.
Part of what the team of business consultant did was to work with the management of our organization in conducting a SWOT analysis for Bob Iverson® Funds Management, LLC.
Here is a summary from the result of the SWOT analysis that was conducted on behalf of Bob Iverson® Funds Management, LLC;
Bob Iverson® Funds Management, LLC is a firm that thrives on team work; we have a team that can go all the way to give our clients value for their money (good returns on their investment) and also to plan, organize, direct, control and coordinate the professional and administrative aspects of health and welfare programs and services. We are well positioned and we know we will attract loads of clients from the first day we open our doors for business.
As a new health and welfare funds management firm, it might take some time for our organization to break into the market and gain acceptance especially from corporate clients in the highly competitive health and welfare funds industry. So also we may not have the required cash to give our business the kind of publicity we would have loved to.
The opportunities in the health and welfare funds industry is massive considering the number of clients that need our services. As a standard and accredited health and welfare funds management firm, we are ready to take advantage of any opportunity that comes our way.
Some of the obvious threats that we are going to face are economic downturn, unstable financial market and unfavorable government economic policies. These threats can hamper the growth and profitability of health and welfare management firms.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
If you usually observe the trends in the health and welfare funds industry, you will agree that the unprecedented severity of the financial crisis and subsequent recession has contrasted the industry’s recovery since 2013, resulting into fluctuation in the revenue generated in the industry.
In the meantime, the profit in the industry has declined and this can be attributed to increased competition and shifting preferences, placing downward pressure on fees.
Going forward, the revenue generated in the industry is projected to increase due to the historic highs in health markets. So also, improved market conditions are expected to push up stock returns and bond yields, resulting to remarkable growth for the health and welfare funds industry.
It is trendy to find health and welfare funds management firms locate their offices in a financial hub and also employ strategies that can help them reduce market risk specifically by shorting equities or through the use of derivatives.
8. Our Target Market
Our main reasons for starting a health and welfare funds management firm are to help our clients manage their health and welfare funds. The truth is that it takes a core professional to be able to effectively manage a pool for cash that is meant to be used on short notice.
We are coming into the industry with a business concept and investment strategies that will enable us produce good returns on investment for ourselves and our clients.
Below is a list of the individual and organizations that we have specifically designed our products and services for;
- Business man and women
- Small and medium scales businesses
- Start – ups
- Corporate Organizations/Blue Chip Companies
Bob Iverson® Funds Management, LLC is fully aware that to be highly competitive in the health and welfare funds industry, you are not only expected to be able to deliver consistent and excellent services, but you must be result driven and able to meet set targets.
No one would want to continue to hire your services if their employees are not satisfied with what they are getting from you as it relates to managing their health and welfare funds.
Our competitive advantage lies in the power of our workforce. We have a team of creative, result driven and highly proficient health and welfare funds management and licensing experts, a team with excellent qualifications and experience various niche areas in the health and welfare funds industry.
Aside from the synergy that exists in our carefully selected workforce, our services will be measurable, result driven and guided by best practices in the industry.
Lastly, all our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry. It will enable them to be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our business aims and objectives.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
We are mindful of the fact that there are competitions amongst funds management firms in the United States of America, hence we have been able to hire some of the best business developer to handle our sales and marketing.
Our sales and marketing team will be recruited based on their vast experience in the industry and they will be trained on a regular basis so as to meet their targets.
We will also ensure that our management techniques and excellent job deliveries speaks for us in the marketplace; we want to build a standard health and welfare funds management business that will leverage on word of mouth advertisement from satisfied clients.
Our goal is to grow our health and welfare funds management firm to become one of the top 10 fund management firms in the United States of America which is why we have mapped out strategies that will help us grow to become a major force to reckon with not only in the Carson City – Nevada but also in other cities in the United States of America.
Bob Iverson® Funds Management, LLC is set to make use of the following marketing and sales strategies to attract clients;
- Introduce our business by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to corporate organizations, hospitals, entrepreneurs and key stake holders in Carson City – Nevada and other cities in The United States
- Advertise our business in relevant financial and health related magazines, newspapers, TV stations, and radio station.
- List our business on yellow pages ads (local directories)
- Attend relevant international and local finance and health expos, seminars, and business fairs et al
- Create different packages for different clients (startups and established corporate organizations) in order to work with their budgets and still deliver excellent services
- Leverage on the internet to promote our business
- Engage direct marketing approach
- Encourage word of mouth marketing from loyal and satisfied clients
- Join local chambers of commerce and industries in our city with the aim to networking and marketing our services
Sources of Income
Bob Iverson® Funds Management, LLC is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the health and welfare funds industry and we are going to go all the way to ensure that we do all it takes to attract clients on a regular basis.
Bob Iverson® Funds Management, LLC will generate income by offering the following health and welfare fund management related services and products;
- Providing employee health and welfare benefit plans (excluding pensions)
- Providing union health and welfare funds
- Negotiating contracts with insurance carriers using collective bargaining
- Related funds management consulting and advisory services
10. Sales Forecast
One thing is certain, there would always be businesses that would need the services of tested and trusted health and welfare funds management firms.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in Carson City – Nevada and other key cities in the United States of America and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough profits from our first six months of operation and grow the business and our clientele base beyond Carson City – Nevada.
We have been able to examine the industry, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projections are based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to similar startups in Carson City – Nevada.
Below are the sales projection for Bob Iverson® Funds Management, LLC, it is based on the location of our business and the wide range of health and welfare funds management services that we will be offering;
- First Fiscal Year: $250,000
- Second Year: $650,000
- Third Year: $1.2 Million
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown or a major competitor offering same services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Bob Iverson® Funds Management, LLC have been able to work with her brand and publicity consultants to help us map out publicity and advertising strategies that will help us walk our way into the heart of our target market.
We are set to take the health and welfare funds industry by storm which is why we have made provisions for effective publicity and advertisement of our firm. Below are the platforms we intend to leverage on to promote and advertise Bob Iverson® Funds Management, LLC;
- Place adverts on both print and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community based events
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google + et al to promote our brand
- Install our Billboards in strategic locations all around Carson City – Nevada
- Engage in roadshows from time to time
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Ensure that all our workers wear our branded shirts and all our vehicles are well branded with our company’s logo et al.
12. Our Pricing Strategy
At Business Bob Iverson® Funds Management, LLC we will keep the prices of our services below the average market rate by keeping our overhead low and by collecting payment in advance from organizations that would hire our services. In addition, we will also offer special discounted rates to all our customers at regular intervals.
The payment policy adopted by Bob Iverson® Funds Management, LLC is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Bob Iverson® Funds Management, LLC will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment via credit cards / Point of Sale Machines (POS Machines)
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our client make payment for all our services without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
In setting up any business, the amount or cost will depend on the approach and scale you want to undertake. If you intend to go big by renting/leasing a big facility, then you would need a good amount of capital as you would need to ensure that your employees are well taken care of, and that your facility is conducive enough for workers to be creative and productive.
This means that the start-up can either be low or high depending on your goals, vision and aspirations for your business. The cost analysis of starting a health and welfare funds management firm might differ in other countries due to the value of their money.
Below are some of the basic areas we will spend our startup capital in setting up our health and welfare funds management firm;
- The total fee for incorporating the Business in the United States of America – $750.
- The total cost for payment of insurance policy covers (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $9,400
- The amount needed to acquire a suitable Office facility in a business district 6 months (Re – Construction of the facility inclusive) – $40,000
- The total cost for hiring Business Consultant – $2,500
- The cost for equipping the office (computers, software applications, printers, fax machines, furniture, telephones, filing cabins, safety gadgets and electronics et al) – $ 5,000
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Bob Iverson® Funds Management, LLC in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of $3,580.
- The cost for purchase of the required software applications (Fund management tracking Software, Payroll Software, CRM software, and Accounting Software et al) – $10,500
- The cost of launching our official Website – $600
- Budget for paying at least three employees for 3 months plus utility bills – $10,000
- Additional Expenditure (Business cards, Signage, Adverts and Promotions et al) – $2,500
- Miscellaneous: $1,000
Going by the report from the market research and feasibility studies conducted, we will need over one hundred and fifty thousand (150,000) U.S. dollars to successfully set up a small scale but standard health and welfare funds management firm in the United States of America.
Generating Startup Capital for Bob Iverson® Funds Management, LLC
No matter how fantastic your business idea might be, if you don’t have the required money to finance the business, the business might not become a reality. No doubt raising startup capital for a business might not come cheap, but it is a task that an entrepreneur must go through.
Bob Iverson® Funds Management, LLC is a business that will be owned and managed by Bob Iverson and his immediate family members. They are the sole financiers of the firm, but may likely welcome partners later which is why they decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital for the business to just three major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our startup capital;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from the bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $50,000 (Personal savings $40,000 and soft loan from family members $10,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $100,000 from our bank. All the papers and document have been duly signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers they have, the capacity and competence of their employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing, then it won’t be too long before the business closes shop.
One of our major goals of starting Bob Iverson® Funds Management, LLC is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running.
We will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner of our business strategy.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of three years or more as determined by the board of the organization.
We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Incorporation: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts various banks in the United States: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Securing a standard office facility in Carson City – Nevada: Completed
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating part of the startup capital from the founder: Completed
- Applications for Loan from our Bankers: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Promotional Materials: Completed
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed software applications, furniture, office equipment, electronic appliances and facility facelift: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business (Business PR): In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with vendors and key players in the industry: In Progress