Are you about starting a hotel business? If YES, here are 50 catchy creative hotel name ideas you can use to create your brand identity.
The name you give to your business has a lot to do with the way people might perceive the kind of business you run and what they are to expect when they patronize your services. It is for this reason that you have to critically look at the choice of names that you have, when you are looking to choose a name for your hotel business.
When it comes to naming your hotel business, the rule of thumb is to follow the trend in the industry. If you are in the hospitality industry, your business name should sound like a company in the industry, and not like a car wash or a retail shop. These are some of the catchy names that you can give to your hotel business;
Catchy Creative Hotel Business Name ideas
- Carson Brothers® Hotels & Suites, LLC
- Crest Haven™ Hotel, Inc.
- Cross County Hotels, Inc.
- Perry Rose© Hotel & Resort Center, Inc.
- Manger House® Hotel & Resort Center, LLC
- Life Nest® Hotel & Suites, Inc.
- Heritage Blocks® Hotel & Resort Centers, LLC
- Warm Skies® Hotel & Resort Center, Inc.
- Bridget Brownstone© Hotel & Resort Center, Inc.
- Sharon Holmes™ Hotel & Resort Center, Inc.
List of Popular Hotel Business Names in the United States to Help you Get More ideas for your Own Name
- Wyndham Hotels and Resorts
- Hilton Hotels & Resorts
- Marriott International
- InterContinental Hotels
- Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas
- The Langham, Chicago
- Montage Palmetto Bluff
- The Peninsula Beverly Hills
- Four Seasons Resort
- The Jefferson, Washington, DC.
- The Lodge at Sea Island
- The Nantucket Hotel & Resort, Nantucket, Massachusetts
- The Roof Garden at The Peninsula
- Lord Elgin Hotel
- Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile
- The Hermitage Hotel
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Conference Centre Regina
- MGM Grand Las Vegas
- Grand Hyatt San Antonio
- Monte Carlo Hotel And Casino