Do you want to start a wine consultancy company? If YES, here is a sample independent wine consultant business plan template & FREE feasibility report. The most amazing fact about wine is that only a few nurtured people have an understanding of good wine and can differentiate between various tastes of wine. The lack of understanding of this fabulous drink makes the space for the job of a wine consultant.
Table of Content
- 2. Executive Summary
- 5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
- 6. SWOT Analysis
- 7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- 13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
What is a Wine Consultant?
Wine consultants are individuals who help people select the best wine. The job of wine consultants center on wine, they are very conversant with wine, its various taste, age, quality and amazing wine experience. They work to boost the sale of wine and are generally hired by hotels, restaurants, and wineries to grow sales and help in stocking wine.
Note there are plenty things a wine consultant can do. Wine consultants ultimately provide their expert guidance to sell wine because they are the wine tasting expert. These people have great knowledge of wine and they give their expert guidance to the organization who wants their help in improving their stock of wine in exchange for money.
A Sample Wine Consultant Business Plan Template
1. Industry Overview
According to industry reports, the global Luxury Wines and Spirits Market was estimated at $812,108 million in 2015, and is projected to reach $1,122,578 million by 2022, aided by a CAGR of 4.8 percent during the forecast period 2014 – 2022.
The global luxury wines and spirits market is a premium consumer goods market that is mainly focused on consumer’s preference on quality than pricing. The products provided by industry businesses are high quality fermented wines and distilled spirits such as rum, vodka, and brandy.
They are usually distinguished by their content of alcohol by volume (ABV) which usually varies from 3 to 40 percent. According to information, the consumption of luxury wines and spirits is generally associated with events of significant importance in the consumer’s life for instance celebrations, anniversaries, parties, social gatherings, and personal moments.
Presently, the products offered by industry businesses are wines extracted from different fruit juices, for instance, grapes, apples, and pomegranate. Coupled with the growing popularity of innovative drinks like cocktails, one can bring numerous combinations of spirits and juices. Experts analyse this market is generally driven by consumer’s satisfaction and fine quality of the products.
Also, the increase in disposable incomes has heightened consumption of these products as they are considered as status symbols. But, stringent government policies and regulations affect their sales and distribution in some countries. In addition, selective distribution of these products further limits the availability of these products to the masses.
The wine segment of this industry is expected to witness the biggest growth during the forecast period, both in terms of value and volume as the market is driven by consumers who have inclination toward fine quality product than premium pricing of the product.
Howbeit, providing fine-quality products is one of the major growth factors and opportunities for this market. Also have it in mind, as these products are mostly consumed during social gatherings like parties, art exhibitions, and corporate parties, they are expected to provide attractive opportunities for the manufacturers.
They also have comparatively less stringent rules and regulations as compared to distilled spirits. The current luxury wines and spirits market trends result attractive profitable opportunities for market in developing economies such as Asia-Pacific and LAMEA.
Markets such as North America and Europe have huge market share and have almost steady year-on-year growth. Note that these market shares have less government restrictions on sales & distribution of alcoholic beverages; however, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA have the fastest growth and can yield better returns on investment.
The LAMEA market is fast emerging luxury wines and spirits market. Factors such as rapid urbanization and increase in disposable income in African countries are projected to grow the demand. This market is projected to provide attractive lucrative opportunities to the manufacturers.
2. Executive Summary
Core Experts Inc. is a new wine consultant service business located in Santa Maria, California. We work with California wineries to refine their customer experience and drive unbelievable sales. The united states wine industry is diverse and very complex.
The marketing, culture and workflow challenges that wineries face are always changing in the ever evolving industry. For wineries, capturing the attention of customers at the right time means that they can differentiate their brand and offer great experience.
We offer to provide California wineries with a platform to provide clients looking for education and friendly staff. Whether they are beginning their wine tasting journey or have a well developed palate, we help wineries position their products and team where their clients can see and hear them easily.
California wine is unique. While many wine consumers and critics posit that the best wines produced in the Golden State are made today, wine making in California has a much longer history than most people are aware of. California wine producers offer more diversity of not only styles of wine, but the grapes that are planted in the Golden State.
All the noble varieties are planted: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Semillon and Riesling. We will provide a full consulting services for wineries in the State of California. From distilling, winemaking, winery representation, to distribution consulting services, staff training to general business practices, we can cover our clients needs.
Core Experts will design, build, test and deploy adequate strategies that will boost our clients’ products and help them achieve their various aims. Core Experts owners Mason Denver and Clint Cole have over twenty years’ experience in the business management and wine industry between them. Mason Denver was the Chief Marketing Manager of Classic Vineyard and was crucial in the innovative advantage they had over their competitors.
Clint Cole is credited with the distribution channels he initiated for Total Wines in California and was technical lead of Total Wines before aligning with Mason Denver to start up Core Experts. Both have been friends from college who shared the same ideas and innovative sense.
3. Our Products and Services
At Core Experts, we work with wineries, AVAs and companies in the California wine industry to develop a strong customer experience through marketing, people and culture, workflow and processes, and understanding industry trends. Our products and services include;
- Strategic Planning For Wineries
Wineries thrive when they have data and information to back up their decisions affecting their customer’s journey and to keep them coming back. We at Core Experts work with our clients to strategically plan, benchmark, assess, and improve the systems of their company.
Financial metrics are the ultimate picture of the health of a business. Their sales and finance health fuel the business. The business intelligence available through financial awareness can steer them in the direction of right pricing, profitable margins and fuelling growth.
- Winery Marketing Strategy
Core Experts works with wineries to develop their brand, increase sales and create a customer experience that allows them to stand out in their market locally, while successfully selling nationwide.
We believe that the customer journey and experience is critical to driving sales and digital marketing is a key ingredient to successfully scaling a winery business. At Core Experts, our consulting and digital marketing agency for the wine industry combines experience and passion for a quickly changing industry.
- Winery Operations Consulting
The general wine business is very complex with plenty of moving parts and things need to be timed just right in order to create an incredible customer experience. Every company has different product workflow and needs to increase margins and improve efficiency. The phase that each business is in can dictate how well defined their workflow and processes are.
We create a better understanding for them in terms of how their business is currently operating and then will create the documentation and implement processes for a repeatable workflow that makes sense for their winery business. In doing so, we create opportunities for expansion of their business, where they may open other locations, increase the geography of their sales, and add new products or events to their Business model.
- People & Culture for Wineries
For wineries, their brand depends on strong leadership, employee engagement and effective communication within the winery. At Core Experts, we work with wineries to develop a strong organizational culture through leadership training, coaching for better communication, and strategies to create vibrant employee relations within the company.
Wineries have seasonal staff and that’s a big deal when they are looking at how to ensure that the team is motivated, educated and compensated so that they emanate the energy that the wine brand represents. When we work with wineries we often help improve the workplace culture, increase employee recognition, reduce employee turnover, and ultimately empower the winery owner to spend more time doing the things they love – their craft.
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our company’s vision is to establish a business that will dominate the global wine consultancy market by attending to the needs of our clients and achieving successful landmarks.
- Our mission at Core Experts is to offer our customers the best methods and tools in planning and implementing a successful strong customer experience.
- We will offer professional and highly creative result oriented marketing services and other related advisory and consulting services. This we believe will aid California wineries in establishing their brand.
Our Business Structure
With our two founding members as a point of reference, Core Experts will be established on trust. At Core Experts, we took our time to analyse our chances and we understand the importance of establishing a solid business structure that will help us reach our desired height in the industry.
We are very committed to only hiring the best hands within our area of operations. We plan to hire individuals who are very focused and zealous to achieve our desired goals and provide adequate services to our clients. We at Core Experts plan to start with the following business structure;
- Chief Executive Officer
- Business Development Consultant
- Inside Sales Manager
- Business Relationship Manager
- Sales Consultant
- Category Consultant
- Client Service Executive
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer
- Tasked with building the firm’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counselling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Tasked with providing direction for the business
- Will also be tasked with creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy
- Tasked with signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
Business Development Consultant
- Call on stores, shops and restaurants in Santa Maria and surrounding areas
- Be the master of their own schedule, prioritizing time spent visiting accounts in order to meet and exceed monthly sales goals.
- Build and enhance relationships with decision-makers through consistency, reliability, and leveraging fact-based data, with the goal of gaining incremental sales.
- Create customized sales presentations to inform and persuade decision-makers on the benefits of doing business with Core Experts
Inside Sales Manager
- Builds teamwork with direct reports by communicating information, ensuring understanding, involving others in team decisions, and demonstrating/modelling personal commitment to the team. Leads and manages training initiatives by conducting ongoing sales and customer service training programs.
- Develops analysis that provides insight into inside sales operations; Reviews trends and drives change that will improve customer service, more effectively utilize resources and ensure service and sales levels are achieved or exceeded.
- Creates and fosters a positive work environment conducive to high performing teams. Directs the efforts of the inside sales team. Sets clear performance expectations, coach, develop, and review activity to help the team achieve goals.
- Achieves sales goals by hiring and training employees and coaching them to develop their selling skills and maintain adequate sales pipelines. Use all available analytical tools and reports to maximize the potential of each inside sales consultant and the team as a whole to better serve customers and to grow sales.
- Attend sales group meetings concerning sales targets or forecasts, reporting on market situation
- Perform other job related functions as assigned.
Business Relationship Manager
- Understands, communicates, and shares Company vision throughout division/organization and provides cross-functional perspective, direction, and support
- Provides leadership and personal support; leads by example
- Drives Company focus, manages culture, encourages strong work ethic, and fosters an environment of trust and respect
- Communicates and supports Company policies and decisions in a positive manner
- Handles employee issues, concerns, and complaints in an objective and confidential manner
- Provides employees with a safe, comfortable, and rewarding work environment
- Provides input and assists with the monitoring of the department budget
- Essential Duties
- Communicates regularly with represented business units and IS. Staffs.
- Manages projects per the Dynamic System Development Methodology (DSDM) including project milestones, schedules, issues and deliverables.
- Evaluates and recommends process improvements and effective system solutions.
- Manages deliverables with Run team during the system development process.
- Establishes and adheres to standards for procedures and documentation.
- Plan and execute a daily schedule of calls for assigned sales route. Solicit new business to increase revenue and distribution within route territory.
- Effectively plan on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis to meet goals to increase market share, space allocation and customer service.
- Ensures maximum brand visibility and marketability within accounts by utilizing effective display position and current point of sale materials when appropriate.
- Educate account staff on priority brands by administering trainings.
- Communicate and follow through on issues deemed important to management, our customers and suppliers. Ensure all required documentation is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Develop and grow your brand, market and industry knowledge to more effectively promote sales.
- Other duties as assigned
- Tasked with preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Tasked with providing the Companies management with financial analyses, development budgets
- Tasked with financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Should be able to perform cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for one or more properties.
- Tasked with developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Tasked with administering payrolls
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for Core Experts
- Serves as internal auditor for Core Experts
- The category consultant is assigned to a specific chain(s) and is responsible for increasing both the chain as well as our over-all business.
- Calls directly on the chain buyer and sells entire portfolio in an objective manner, adding in new distribution where it makes sense for the demographics of the individual store or clusters of stores.
- Assists buyers define roles for each subcategory of wine and/or spirits and further assisting them to develop strategies to achieve goals.
- Provides a total category presentation to set sales tolerances, adjacencies and price flow.
- Works closely with sales and sales management to identify market opportunities.
Client Service Executive
- Tasked with welcoming clients and potential clients by greeting them in person, online or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Makes sure that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In centre, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the creative director in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information are supplied to clients when they make enquiries.
6. SWOT Analysis
At Core Experts, we create life-long customers for California winery through smart business strategy and compelling marketing campaigns. To ably offer those services and deliver on those promises, we also have to ensure our own business is solid and capable, hence the need for a SWOT analysis.
SWOT Analysis is a study undertaken by an organization to identify its internal strengths and weaknesses, as well as its external opportunities and threats. Here is a summary of the SWOT Analysis done for Core Experts by Zeal Consults;
At Core Experts, our major strengths are our detailed business plans, unique product line and advertising strategies. Core Experts business plan was put together after extensive research to suit the needs of our target market and to ensure we report the progress of each consultancy service in real-time to provide our customers maximum flexibility. This will ensure business transparency and grow the trust our customers have for Core Experts.
Meanwhile, our main weakness will be the time it will take us to convince California wineries of the importance and need for our unique services. Also, being a new entrant, the issues of adequate funds and intense industry competition will serve as undue weakness for our business. We at Core Experts have taken these weaknesses into consideration and have put plans in place to rectify and perform above them.
Today, over 2,000 different wineries are producing wine in California. With numerous single vineyard wines and different varieties, believe it or not, this means that there are now more than 60,000 different wines being produced in California! California wine remains the most popular wine region for Americans.
According to our SWOT analysis, the competition we will be facing to satisfy the needs of our clients will be fierce. It also pointed out that the tight regulation and restrictions in this industry will give us that uneasiness that things might change at any given time. It also noted that raising the adequate funds we need to build our business will another threat that will limit our success.
Note: All the facts noted as a result of our SWOT Analysis have been properly discussed and solutions brought forward. We believe in our uniqueness and how eager we are to become advertisement specialists, and we believe that our strength and opportunities will help us achieve our business goals and visions.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trend
According to reports, and with more shoppers choosing to go online to get wine into their carts, it makes sense that wineries, distributors and retailers are paying more attention to their e-versions and to their overall digital experience.
According to a report from International Trade Fair Prowein, “retail channels through which wine gets sold to consumers are in an unprecedented state of flux” and one constant across many key markets is the growth of online-based shopping models.
When it comes to grabbing a reliable bottle of reasonably priced, high-quality wine, some of Spain’s top regions are becoming the safe choice of the industry: Rias Baixas, Rioja and Ribera del Duero, to name a handful. But the country’s lesser known regions have so much to offer: independent producers, sustainable techniques, reasonable prices and outright cool stories.
Places such as Ribero, Valencia, Ribeira Sacra, Tenerife, Monterrei and Toro are proving quite rewarding to wine lovers willing to drink out of the box. In 2022, grapes such as Listán Negro, Godello, Mencía and Bobal, will become more widely available and we plan to take advantage of that.
Convenience, sustainability and different drinking occasions where glass bottles are not allowed (think festivals, picnics, etc.) are driving a demand for wine beyond the classic glass bottle. While this trend is moving faster in bigger markets, we at Core Experts believe that the industry will likely see a timid increase in the variety of wine that comes in any other format than the standard 750ml glass bottle.
Wine has always been an “experiential” product, but this is now amplified by social media. This year, we expect Instagram-friendly pop-ups, wine trails; interactive tastings and many other experiences that blur the lines between IRL and URL.
Mulled wine and sangria are just the tip of the iceberg. A spike in wine cocktails, including spritzers and sparkling drinks, comes as a logical answer to the world’s growing collective thirst for lighter cocktails. While rosé is going through a rags-to-riches storyline, sparkling wine’s journey has been one of democratisation.
Sales are on the rise across different price brackets and categories, from Champagne to Prosecco, and also, New World Bubbles, Cava and much more. According to a report, the market for sparkling wine is projected to grow annually from 2019 to 2023 by 3.2 percent.
8. Our Target Market
At Core Experts, we offer full distillery and winery consulting services for wineries in the State of California. From distilling, winemaking, winery representation, to distribution consulting services, staff training to general business practices, we can cover our client’s needs. Core Experts will design, build, test and deploy adequate strategies that will boost our clients’ products and help them achieve their various aims.
According to statistics, over 65 percent of all wine consumed in the United States are from California. The wine from the Napa Valley, especially those that are Cabernet Sauvignon based continues to be the most popular, sought after and expensive wine from the Golden State.
Santa Maria which is our business location, along with the neighbouring Lompoc, Los Alamos and Santa Ynez Valleys, combine to create one of the nation’s largest wine-producing regions, referred to as the Santa Barbara Wine Country, with over 5000 independent wineries.
The often foggy and windswept Santa Maria Valley is the northern most appellations in Santa Barbara County. The region’s first officially approved American Viticultural Area (AVA) enjoys extremely complex soil conditions and diverse microclimates.
- Our Competitive Advantage
Mason Denver is a graduate of Santa Barbara Business College. He worked with several advertising firms before joining Classic Vineyards in 2009. He worked and rose to the position of a Chief Marketing manager before resigning to start up Core Experts. Clint Cole graduated with a BS in computer science. He immediately went to work for System Giant DELL. He left in 2012 to join Costco as the technical lead of its email campaign.
In 2017, he joined Total Wines and super headed their modern marketing approach. These two men have remained friends from their time as kids in Santa Maria and posses the needed experience to build the dreams and visions of Core Experts.
They have the needed connections and expertise which will serve as a competitive advantage for Core Experts. Also, all our plans are unique and the means we hope to achieve them will be exemplary, innovative, and nothing ever seen in the entire market. We believe that our strength also lies in the already existing connections we have in the industry.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
As a consultancy firm, we at Core Experts understand the benefits of well thought out sales and marketing strategies. We plan to steadily train all our employees to serves as both sales and marketing officials to our clients and also to our business.
We at Core Experts understand the needs of the industry and we have devised the means to fill them. We will be spending hugely in our advertising strategies and team. We plan to use the following strategies to reach our targeted audience;
- Core Experts will introduce our consultancy firm by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to all wineries, restaurants, wine shops and retailers in. Santa Maria
- We also plan to create different packages for different category of clients in order to work with their budgets and still deliver excellent services
- We will make use of the internet to promote our business
- Engage direct marketing approach
- We will make use of referrals
- Promptness in bidding for advertising and digital marketing contracts from the government and other cooperate organizations
- We will also advertise our business in relevant business magazines, newspapers, TV and radio stations.
- We plan to list our business on yellow pages ads (local directories)
- Attend relevant international and local expos, seminars, and business fairs et al
10. Sales Forecast
We at Core Experts have chosen a suitable location we believe is good and filled with abundant target audience. We know that we are well positioned to take on the available market in wine consulting and we are optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income/profits from the first one year of operations and grow our wine consultancy firm to enviable heights.
Our sales forecast was done after extensive research, discussion, and analysis of what is obtainable in the industry. Outlined below is the sales projection for Core Experts;
- First Fiscal Year: $740,000
- Second Fiscal Year: $1,223,000
- Third Fiscal Year: $3,050,000
Note: This sales forecast for Core Experts was actualized based on what is obtainable in the wine industry and with the belief that we will be using any threat or weakness as a stepping stone.
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
As a consultancy firm looking to achieve results in the ever complex wine industry, we know exactly what we need to do to attract our clients and boost our brand awareness. With over 10,000 potential customers, we plan to focus our advertising on a select group of 100 wineries and wine related businesses each fiscal quarter.
From concrete analysis, we estimate a five percent response rate to the campaign which will generate 75 concise leads. These leads will then be used to generate business contacts. Over the year, we will generate over 2500 leads. Listed out below are the strategies we hope to leverage on to promote and advertise Core Experts;
- We will place adverts on both print (newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- We will also sponsor relevant community based events / programs
- We will also make use of the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Facebook , twitter, YouTube, Google + et al to promote our services
- We will also distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- We also plan to contact corporate organizations, non – profits and government agencies by calling them up and informing them of Core Experts
- We will also list Core Experts in local directories / yellow pages
- We also plan to create an official website and employ strategies that will help us pull traffic to the site.
- Ensure that all our staff members wear our branded shirts and all our vehicles are well branded with our company logo et al.
Sources of Income
At Core Experts, our billing rate for consulting services varies depending on services and starts $300 per hour or $2500 per diem. Blending services start at $400 per hour or $3200 per diem. The billing rate for administrative assistants and research clerks is $60 per hour.
All our bills will usually be sent at the beginning of each month for services rendered and disbursements incurred during the previous month. Bills may be sent sooner, say, upon completion of the requested work. All statements are due and payable upon receipt and are considered past due if not paid within 30 days.
All past due balances will accrue interest at twelve percent (12 percent) per annum. In addition to time-based charges; disbursements directly related to our representation of the client will be included in the client’s bill. Disbursements may include:
- Photocopy: $0.15 per page
- International faxes: $1.00 per page
- Car mileage: $0.60 per mile
- Legal fees: at cost
- Filing fees: at cost
- Delivery/Postage fees: at cost
- Out-of-pocket expenses: at cost
12. Our Pricing Strategy
From our detailed research and analysis, we understand the various challenges we will be facing as new entrants in the industry. We plan to keep the prices of our services below the average market rate by collecting payment upfront. Also we at Core Experts will also offer special discounted rates to all our customers at regular intervals.
We believe that our initial pricing will attract customers and clients to us, and we hope to use that in boosting our brand awareness.
- Payment Options
The need to create varieties of payment methods is very crucial to the success of any business. We at Core Experts understand this and we are prepared to offer a wide range of payment methods to suit our clients. We hope to make our business dealings so simple and comfortable for our customers. We’ve also employed the use of a banking platform to help us provide all the services we will be offering below
- Payment by via bank transfer
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via bank draft
- Payment via mobile money
- Payment with cash
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
Our aim at Core Experts is to achieve our business goals and visions while maintaining a stable financial record. We’ve noted where we want to spend our startup capital and we hope to do that judiciously. Outlined below is a detailed cost analysis of starting Core Experts;
- Incorporating fees in the United States of America will cost – $750.
- The budget for Liability insurance, permits and license will cost – $35,000
- Leasing / renting an office space in a good location in Santa Maria that will accommodate the number of employees for at least 6 months (Re – Construction of the facility inclusive) will cost – $150,000.
- The cost for furnishing and equipping the office (computers, printers, projectors, markers, servers / internet facility, furniture, telephones, filing cabinets, and electronics) will cost – $30,000
- The amount required to purchase the needed software applications – $3,500
- Launching an official Website will cost – $500
- Our budget for advertising and publicity – $150,000
- The amount needed to pay bills and staff members for at least 2 to 3 months – $70,000
- Additional Expenditure such as Business cards, Signage, Adverts and Promotions will cost – $5,000
- Miscellaneous – $5000
From the above cost analysis, we need about $550,000 to start Core Experts. The business we believe will grow to dominate the market and become the major stockholder in the global market.
Generating Funding/Start up Capital for Core Experts
Core Experts will design, build, test and deploy adequate strategies that will boost our clients’ products and help them achieve their various aims. Core Experts owners Mason Denver and Clint Cole have over twenty years’ experience in the business management and wine industry between them.
These two experienced individuals have been friends and share almost the same visions. Core Experts was founded as a business with solid family intertwined foundation. We at Core Experts also understand the Importance of funds and start up capital, which is why we have after numerous discussions ascertain ways to raise funds, and they include;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings and sale of stocks
- Generate part of the start up capital from the bank (when needed)
Note: Mason Denver and Clint Cole will invest equally in the company. The two founding partners have been able to raise $700,000 ($350,000 each), which is basically enough to start up Core Experts.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
A lot of businesses in the wine industry lack ideas on how to grow their business and reach their business goal.Core Experts will offer full distillery and winery consulting services for wineries in the State of California. From distilling, winemaking, winery representation, to distribution consulting services, staff training to general business practices, we can cover our clients needs.
We plan to reach a large range of wineries by implementing our marketing plans long before we open up for business. Core Experts is a wine consulting firm that helps wineries and wine related businesses boost their products. We also plan to expand to other wine regions of California as times goes. We believe that the only hindrance on expanding is for us to gain the adequate brand recognition to be able to move and grow.
We at Core Experts plan to provide incentives that will be very attractive to our workforce and make them give their all to Core Experts. We believe in our vision and the zeal we have to provide a better platform for individuals and businesses likewise prospective entrepreneurs.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Incorporation: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Conducting feasibility studies: Completed
- Leasing, renovating and equipping our facility: Completed
- Generating part of the startup capital from the founder: Completed
- Applications for Loan from our Bankers: In Progress
- writing of business plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Promotional Materials: Completed
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the Needed software applications, furniture, office equipment, electronic appliances and facility facelift: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business (Business PR): In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with banks, financial lending institutions, vendors and key players in the industry: In Progress