Are you writing a jet ski rental business plan? If YES, here is a sample jet ski rental financial projection, sales cost, profit & loss statement. Having done our due diligence, this is what it would cost us to set up Perez Malone® Jet Ski Rentals, Inc. in the United States of America;
Table of Content
Our Startup Expenditure (Budget)
- The total fee for registering the business in the United States of America – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits – $1,500.
- Marketing promotion expenses (8,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of – $10,000.
- The total cost for hiring Business Consultant – $5,000.
- The amount needed for the purchase of insurance policy covers (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $30,800.
- The total cost for the purchase of accounting software, CRM software and Payroll Software – $3,000
- The total cost for leasing facility for the business – $60,000.
- The total cost for facility remodeling – $30,000
- The total cost for financing the purchase of different sizes of jet skis and safety gadgets – $100,000
- Phone and utility deposits – $3,500
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $40,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, snooker board, tables and chairs et al) – $4,000.
- The cost of launching a Website – $600
- The cost for our grand opening party – $5,000
- Miscellaneous – $5,000
TOTAL EXPENSES: $299,150
Going by the report from the market research and feasibility studies conducted, we will need about three hundred and fifty thousand (350,000) U.S. dollars to successfully set up a medium scale but standard jet ski rental business in the United States of America.
Generating Funds/Startup Capital for Perez Malone® Jet Ski Rentals, Inc.
Perez Malone® Jet Ski Rentals, Inc. is a private business that is solely owned and financed by Mr. Perez Malone and his immediate family members. They do not intend to welcome any external business partner which is why he has decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital to 3 major sources.
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from the bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $150,000 (Personal savings $100,000 and soft loan from family members $50,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $200,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
Sources of Income
Perez Malone® Jet Ski Rentals, Inc. is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the Jet Ski Rental Industry and we are going to go all the way to ensure that we do all it takes to meet and surpass the expectations of all our clients. Perez Malone® Jet Ski Rentals, Inc. will generate income by offering the following services;
- Inshore/coastal jet ski rental services
- Offshore jet ski rental services
- Tournament jet ski rental services
- Commercial jet ski rental services
- Sale of jet ski related products and tools
One thing is certain, there would always be fun loving people who would want to go jet skiing especially during summer holidays hence the need to rent jet skis.
We are well positioned to take in the available market in the Jet Ski Rental Industry in Newport Beach – California and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income/profits from the first six months of operation and grow our jet ski rental business to enviable heights.
We have been able to examine the jet ski rental market, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. Below are the sales projections for Perez Malone® Jet Ski Rentals, Inc. It is based on the location of our jet ski rental business facility and of course our target market;
- First Fiscal Year: $260,000
- Second Fiscal Year: $360,000
- Third Fiscal Year: $575,000
Inshore jet ski rental services will cost $70
- Having 1,000 clients will cost $70,000
Offshore jet ski rental services will cost $90
- Having 1,000 clients will cost $90,000
Tournament jet ski rental services will cost $100
- Having 1,000 clients will cost $100,000
TOTAL INCOME : $260,000
ON-GOING OPERATIONAL EXPENSES:
- Operational cost for second quarter of the year (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $40,000
- Operational cost for third quarter of the year (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $40,000
- Operational cost for last quarter of the year (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $40,000
- Equipment rental, repairs and maintenance – $5,000
- Office supplies (stationaries) – $4,000
- Credit card processing fees – $1,000
- Other miscellaneous expenses – $10,000
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same facility as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.