A talent acquisition coordinator is responsible for hiring new employees by drafting job descriptions and performing background checks on candidates. Everything done to recruit, retain, develop, reward and make people perform forms a part of talent acquisition and management as well as strategic workforce planning. A talent-management strategy should link to business strategy and to local context to function more appropriately.
A talent acquisition coordinator’s responsibilities include providing administrative assistance to the recruiting team, crafting job descriptions and maintaining databases with candidate information. Please note that in order to qualify as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator; you should have some years of work experience as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, HR Assistant or similar role.
You should be experienced in using professional social networks (LinkedIn, in particular) and have excellent organizational skills. Also be familiar with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases and you should have a basic knowledge of labor legislation.
Over and above, you should possess a BSc degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field. Having said that, here are the Top 27 Duties and Responsibilities of a Talent Acquisition Coordinator:
What are the Duties & Job Description of a Talent Acquisition Coordinator
- A Talent Acquisition Coordinator is responsible for crafting and updating job descriptions for the organization
- Responsible for preparing job offer letters for new hires
- Responsible for conducting compensation and benefits analyses for various roles in the organization they work for
- Responsible for organizing candidates’ data (e.g. resumes, assignments and contact details) in internal databases
- Responsible for designing candidate experience surveys and analyze feedback
- Responsible for performing background and reference checks on new hires
- Responsible for coordinating interviews and contact applicants, as needed
- Responsible for preparing reports on new hire metrics (e.g. time-to-fill, time-to-hire and source of hire)
- Responsible for organizing employee referral process, including asking for referrals and managing bonus requests for the organization they work for
- Assist with new hire onboarding (e.g. preparing necessary paperwork and scheduling trainings)
- Works closely with and the Human Resources General in his day to day operations.
- Assist in conducting in – house training for employees a regular basis.
- Assist the HR Manager in reviewing employee performance and conducts personnel actions such as disciplinary actions and terminations.
- Assist in enforcing full compliance to organization’s operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures and service standards as it relates to recruitments.
- Ensures the objectives and goals of the organizations as it relates to hiring work together to achieve brand positioning and success.
- Take responsibility and build owner loyalty through proactive communication, setting and managing expectations and delivering solid business results as it relates to recruiting.
- Work with and assist the Human Resources Manager in wage scale surveys and ensures employee wages are followed by the company and industry salary guidelines.
- Builds strong working relationships and communications with HOD’s and other departments to ensure maximum operating effectiveness and fulfillment as it relates to recruitment.
- Responsible for providing effective leadership to recruitment team members.
- Ensures effective, timely and accurate communications flow with regards to the organization’s recruitment and talent management policies and procedures.
- Assist the GM in in all aspects of business planning with respect to recruitment and talent management.
- Respond to recruitment and talent management audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
- Show capacity to perform other duties as assigned by the management.
- Part of the disciplinary committee that sits on any case that involves employees
- Identifies the developmental needs of staff and provide coaching, mentoring to improve their knowledge or skills as required.
- Responsible for using strategic human resource planning to improve business value and to make it possible for companies and organizations to reach their goals.
- Display ability to recruit, retain, and produce the most talented employees available in the job market.
- How the Growing Virtual Strip Club Model Affects Traditional Strip Club - April 12, 2021
- How Much Do Hot Shot Businesses Make? (Hazmat Truck Drivers Income) - April 10, 2021
- How Much Money Can You Make Renting Storage Units? (Profit Margin) - April 10, 2021